Page 167 of 188 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 5611
    vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As per shipping I received everything that was ordered during BF sale except for one item which said will ship in 10 days.

SS Lat bar.

Fully knurled and well built. I think it is same as Ohio SS . Feels really nice in the hands. Previous one was crappy black one that came with the lat pull down.

Multi belt. It came back in stock the day after BF sale ended. Received today.

? to ppl who have this belt and Mech stand alone belt attachment, which carabiner do you use with his belt ? I tried with Omega one but it was kind a PIA to put in.

So planning to use the one that came with Rogue SS Lat bar which has little more opening ( pic 2 , black carabiner) or may be get those circular ones line Spud inc belt has.

Belt feels quite comfortable just wearing it. Need to see when it is actually used hopefully next in next couple of days.
    Attached Images
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Za78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Use the black one on the belt and the gold on the belt squat. Bought the quick draw and removed the 2 carabiners.

https://www.rei.com/product/142283/b...kdraw-set-16cm

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MGM711 View Post
    Hard to hang that on Rogue...they simply just reproduced the designs that Louie handed them when he parted ways with Legend. This was a known flaw with Legend for years. The RH was redesigned with a joint in the pendulum to allow for a greater ROM, now why Rogue didn't add that simple little feature is a great question. While I've used both versions extensively, the newer design with the joint on the pendulum is better, but in most cases, people over extend with too light of weight and that's really what's causing that lockout...you don't need to go that high. That said, strap is still better anyways with or without the joint.
    The only thing that bothers me about them is removing all the negative reviews that would let people know about the issue in the design they sell. Agreed on the rest though.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Za78 View Post
    Use the black one on the belt and the gold on the belt squat. Bought the quick draw and removed the 2 carabiners.

https://www.rei.com/product/142283/b...kdraw-set-16cm
    This should make using the belt squat so much easier. Thanks!

greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
    Anyone experiencing shipping delay from Rogue? Placed an order for the Echo Bike, Adjustable Bench 2.0 and some other stuff for $5 ship for 5 on Sunday but still stuck in the pre-quality check stage. I thought they ship everything out on the same day before the 3pm cutoff.
    Now I know why it took Rogue so long to ship. Everything is coming by UPS Freight on a pallet.

martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Now I know why it took Rogue so long to ship. Everything is coming by UPS Freight on a pallet.
    Both the echo bike and adjustable bench which I have would ship freight even alone. Not even remotely possible to ship either by parcel.

martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What's your opinion on the Adjustable Bench 2.0? Is it really stupidly heavy for moving around tight area? I've heard some reviewers say the adjustable angles are not optimal for proper incline benching and turning it into glorified delt exercise. Any thoughts?

BTW, when is the next Rogue sale if I missed some of the deals?
    If youre a weak male or a female you might complain about the weight of the bench, but for anyone serious about lifting that isn't a manlet the heavy weight is a good thing. If it didn't have wheels and a handle it would be a workout moving it around though.

I have the spotter deck attached, not sure how much it weighs but the bench is a tank. For the ladder style the incline is normal. I realized that the inclines i was using before, well might have been just doing flat bench. I much prefer the ladder style over the pop pin. I believe the elite collegiate adjustable has one less adjustment angle. I have alot of Rogue stuff and the bench is very underrated.

Originally Posted by zuman1988 View Post
    not really an interesting black friday sale this year from rogue. Feels like i was expecting a little more for some reason. I did however like that they finally released the fully stainless/stainless steel opb though. I’ll definitely have to add it to my list.

black friday seems to be mostly mid level and cheap trinkets for people that want rogue branded stuff but can't actually afford the equipment. Plenty of people walking around with a rogue shirt that dont have any of their equipment. Dont get it. I have alot of the equipment but id never wear a rogue shirt unless they gave it to me for free...nor do i want a mug that says rogue.

is it safe to use the saml-24 spotter arms without the orange hitch pins? The holes are blocked at certain height on my sml-2 squat rack.
    ive done it on my old rml 390 f ...and it was fine. Wouldnt worry about it. Upgraded to monster half rack and i dont use the pins for that either. I can't really imagine how it would get dislodged.

repped. You just saved me $130. Thanks.
    if you like wrist rollers, the rogue is worth buying...but i also dont like home made looking stuff . Id rather just save or work more and get a nice non home made version.

Had it before i sold it, as i dont have an rml rack anymore. One of the few attachments that is made for rml but not for monster. Extremely well made. The groove is great to keep the strap from winding all weird....

Originally Posted by darthcholo View Post
    i have the rep zero gap and i'm sure it's equally heavy and overbuilt. Just make sure you use proper form when lifting from the end . Lol. The wheels and fact that it stands on end has made weight a non issue. Coop on garage gym reviews reviewed a prime fitness bench and it was super nice and light.
    the adjustable 2.0 is far better than the rep fitness bench ...dont care what the number of adjustments are etc ...the rogue is just much more stable and high end bench.
    Last edited by martyanderson; 12-13-2019 at 10:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    I own the Adjustable 2.0 version and like it a lot, since the bench is in my dedicated rack area for barbell work (I have a separate room for DBs with my Legend 3-way bench in there), I think the angles are just right and rock solid for incline bench (at 30° along with the slightly inclined seat pad setting) and military press positions and of course a complete tank when in the flat position.

The pads are solid with pretty much no give to them which is great in my opinion and yes it's heavy at 128 lbs, however really no issue with the handle and wheels and I have it in a tight space inside my garage and trust me any ounce of space in there is a blessing for sure cause it's quite cramped in there.

The only downside about the bench is Rogue's price on it (I lucked out and scored a nice deal on it used, but in perfect condition)...other than that all the other cons are minor nitpicks (it's a simple and to the point adjustable bench with really nice features and protective features to assure that it'll stay in pristine shape for a long time down the road).
    rogue is very affordable compared to comparable commercial units. most of the units that are same quality and design are going to be close to a grand. Hammer has a crap design more expensive, legend is nice but not quite as nice, bigger gap and pads too soft and bench is a bit high and its quite a bit more. Rogue even high end is quite affordable.

Originally Posted by sera310 View Post
    I got these plates and have a couple of workouts with them. They're nice! They are very snug on the bar, and it's nice not to have a difference of several pounds from 1 side of the bar to the other. I saw on Rogue's site a review by a guy who is upset with these plates because 1 of his had such a gouge in it that it won't sit flat against the other plates, and Rogue won't do anything about it--I'd be upset about that, too. On mine, a couple of them have nicks and scuffs but nothing they won't get soon enough anyway from use--I'd have accepted those as 1st-run quality. 1 of the 35s has a couple of spots of touch-up paint that are easily visible; that WOULD be a disappointment if they were not sold as 2ds. As it is, I'm quite happy with them.

ETA: I just popped back over the Rogue's website & saw that the post by the guy who was unhappy with these plates has been deleted. Hmmm.....

They dont review the reviews before posting them on the site. Not sure if it makes sense that they post the reviews and then take it off. they dont even let it go on presumably. i have put mediocre reviews up and they posted anyways.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by martyanderson View Post
    rogue is very affordable compared to comparable commercial units. most of the units that are same quality and design are going to be close to a grand. Hammer has a crap design more expensive, legend is nice but not quite as nice, bigger gap and pads too soft and bench is a bit high and its quite a bit more. Rogue even high end is quite affordable.
    Especially against EliteFTS too considering their adjustable bench like you mentioned had one less incline adjustment and I got quoted about, or a bit over $900 for it at the time when asking around for different bench quotes (EliteFTS have always been out of touch with reality as far as their freight/shipping charges are concerned).

Especially against EliteFTS too considering their adjustable bench like you mentioned had one less incline adjustment and I got quoted about, or a bit over $900 for it at the time when asking around for different bench quotes (EliteFTS have always been out of touch with reality as far as their freight/shipping charges are concerned).
    Having ordered and gotten quotes from a bunch of companies I think Elite is basically in the fairly normal ballpark. People don't appreciate how cheap Rogue is for shipping...

Sorinex shipping freight is far more expensive ...and seems like they are simply just padding the bill. Some of their shipping is more than three times Rogue. Power lift and Samson seemed to have shipping around the same as Elite if not more. I can't say Im a huge fan of Elite CS, ...If Rogue and Elite make comparable products Ill order from Rogue any day of the week. Elite just has to rely on third parties too much to have very good service. I mean all they do is send the order to Williams and whoever makes their bars. Not much more than a branding and marketing company. Good stuff though.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Having ordered and gotten quotes from a bunch of companies I think Elite is basically in the fairly normal ballpark. People don't appreciate how cheap Rogue is for shipping...

Sorinex shipping freight is far more expensive ...and seems like they are simply just padding the bill. Some of their shipping is more than three times Rogue. Power lift and Samson seemed to have shipping around the same as Elite if not more. I can't say Im a huge fan of Elite CS, ...If Rogue and Elite make comparable products Ill order from Rogue any day of the week. Elite just has to rely on third parties too much to have very good service. I mean all they do is send the order to Williams and whoever makes their bars. Not much more than a branding and marketing company. Good stuff though.
    I wouldn't say Elitefts is necessarily normal for how their freight and shipping system works, maybe less than Sorinex (especially in the recent years after their competitively priced Dark Horse rack at the time), but seeing as how Elitefts charges more than Rogue and they're both shipped from Ohio and even Strength Equipment which ships from Idaho and is an even farther distance from me than Elitefts charges less to ship and they're by no means cheap neither.

I think Elitefts has some nice quality pieces, but I mainly go with them on smaller pieces and when there are sales with them.

I wouldn't say Elitefts is necessarily normal for how their freight and shipping system works, maybe less than Sorinex (especially in the recent years after their competitively priced Dark Horse rack at the time), but seeing as how Elitefts charges more than Rogue and they're both shipped from Ohio and even Strength Equipment which ships from Idaho and is an even farther distance from me than Elitefts charges less to ship and they're by no means cheap neither.

I think Elitefts has some nice quality pieces, but I mainly go with them on smaller pieces and when there are sales with them.
    I have had stuff shipped and gotten quotes for stuff from half a dozen companies and other than Rogue, Elite isn't much if any higher than others. I have had stuff from used equipment store shipped that required a giant pallet, and a bunch of rogue freight shipments and gotten quotes from Sorinex, Elite, Rogue, Dynamic, Samson, Williams and a few others, and most are about the same other than Rogue being extremely cheap (I have found their freight shipping despite the low cost to be extremely well packed), and sorinex being absurdly high, power lift was quite high as well but hard to say since it was dual station cable unit that weighed 1800 lbs...

I have not found any company that could even touch what rogue does as far as freight rates goes. I think its a combination of better rates but also alot of these smaller operations that aren't run like giant factories like Rogue is ...padding the bills significantly. When you're talking the equipment makers outside of life fitness, cybex etc...Rogue really seems to have anyone remotely close to them...obviously if they started competing directly against life fitness that would be a different story.

They dont review the reviews before posting them on the site. Not sure if it makes sense that they post the reviews and then take it off. they dont even let it go on presumably. i have put mediocre reviews up and they posted anyways.
    odd since when i posted reviews and i probably got a dozen, it says its being reviewed before being posted. so odd if they had a problem even putting it up in the first place.

alot of companies do stuff to manipulate reviews. Duffin has a video where he goes on and on about how editing or monitoring the reviews is so wrong but he gives free product to youtube reviewers (many of who don't mention it) and so not sure ...he has a leg to stand on as far as "ethics" when it comes to unbiased reviews etc. Same with Mark Bell, but his stuff is little **** and mostly trinkets and crap that can get someone in china to make easily...

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    odd since when i posted reviews and i probably got a dozen, it says its being reviewed before being posted. so odd if they had a problem even putting it up in the first place.

alot of companies do stuff to manipulate reviews. Duffin has a video where he goes on and on about how editing or monitoring the reviews is so wrong but he gives free product to youtube reviewers (many of who don't mention it) and so not sure ...he has a leg to stand on as far as "ethics" when it comes to unbiased reviews etc. Same with Mark Bell, but his stuff is little **** and mostly trinkets and crap that can get someone in china to make easily...
    Are you arguing with yourself?
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000) mrcheeze36 is just really nice. (+1000)
    AH-1 Articulating Handle Kit for the lever arms:
    https://www.roguefitness.com/monster...ing-handle-kit
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #36 ||---||
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #36 [M]===[6]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #36 ──<//>─<\\>──

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Getting the plate attachment for my Monster slinger for Xmas. Review coming in a few weeks.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steelfan7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mrcheeze36 View Post
    AH-1 Articulating Handle Kit for the lever arms:
    $465 for handles? Rogue is getting ridiculous with some of their pricing.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Steelfan7 View Post
    They look nice but the added cost onto what is already overpriced lever arms is a non-starter for me. There's just not enough utility there to make either purchase worth it.

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Steelfan7 View Post
    Factor in tax and shipping and one may as well just look into getting the Kabuki, Eleiko, or Prime DL bars instead.

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    Getting the plate attachment for my Monster slinger for Xmas. Review coming in a few weeks.
    Finally getting around to posting this. Overall, this is an upgrade from the band version, and works much better for lat pull downs. I think there are benefits to being able to use plates OR bands(wife,less setup time). I have a Monster rack, and the monster version of the plate loading mechanism doesn't quite feel like it get the Monster (quality) treatment. The paint is the same stuff that was on my Infinity R3, not the gloss stuff on the current monster racks. I'm slightly worried the coarseness of the paint will scratch up the nicer looking paint, as the adapter is taken on/off. The pin that came with this, also seems slightly cheaper than the one that comes with the flip down safeties. It's a bit of a challenge to hold up the plate adapter, and push the pin button and get it in the hole at the same time. I switched to using one of the pins that goes to the flip down safeties. (See pic)

Also, a shackle comes with the kit. This again feels like a cheap version of the Infinity shackle, upsized for the 3x3 spacing. I wound up switching back to the original monster shackle that came with the Slinger unit.(see pic) It's slightly easier to get the safety/swing band connected to the Monster shackle, and I (wife mostly) can still connect bands to it. Overall, good purchase and worthy upgrade, but the critique is that it doesn't feel up to the Monster line in terms of finish and options quality.

Eventually I'd like to add another upright post, so I can keep this permanently attached to the rack. Gym space is tight (see pic), but I think I can bump the rack out a few more inches to make it work, and still have room for it.
    Attached Images
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    Finally getting around to posting this. Overall, this is an upgrade from the band version, and works much better for lat pull downs. I think there are benefits to being able to use plates OR bands(wife,less setup time). I have a Monster rack, and the monster version of the plate loading mechanism doesn't quite feel like it get the Monster (quality) treatment. The paint is the same stuff that was on my Infinity R3, not the gloss stuff on the current monster racks. I'm slightly worried the coarseness of the paint will scratch up the nicer looking paint, as the adapter is taken on/off. The pin that came with this, also seems slightly cheaper than the one that comes with the flip down safeties. It's a bit of a challenge to hold up the plate adapter, and push the pin button and get it in the hole at the same time. I switched to using one of the pins that goes to the flip down safeties. (See pic)

Also, a shackle comes with the kit. This again feels like a cheap version of the Infinity shackle, upsized for the 3x3 spacing. I wound up switching back to the original monster shackle that came with the Slinger unit.(see pic) It's slightly easier to get the safety/swing band connected to the Monster shackle, and I (wife mostly) can still connect bands to it. Overall, good purchase and worthy upgrade, but the critique is that it doesn't feel up to the Monster line in terms of finish and options quality.

Eventually I'd like to add another upright post, so I can keep this permanently attached to the rack. Gym space is tight (see pic), but I think I can bump the rack out a few more inches to make it work, and still have room for it.
    Thanks for the detailed feedback! Very good info there.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)

Rogue, bb, what is you doing? $465 for some handles that rotate and weight pins?

StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10) StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10) StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10) StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10) StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10) StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10) StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10) StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10) StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10) StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10) StanleyTrevor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Got an Ohio Power bar last year. Couldn't be happier.

HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone interested in or bought the Rogue Rackable Curl Bar? https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-rackable-curl-bar

I'm thinking about getting this, figured this will make lying tricep extensions safer and easier if you lift alone.
    Home gym set up:

GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GamecockLifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HeavyIron8 View Post
    Anyone interested in or bought the Rogue Rackable Curl Bar? https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-rackable-curl-bar

I'm thinking about getting this, figured this will make lying tricep extensions safer and easier if you lift alone.
    For basically the same price, you can get a stainless one from Rep. or save almost $100 and get their chrome version.

Page 167 of 188 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast