Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FastBack6 View Post
    It’s just the natural progression of things. Relationships end. It’s life, the way that it was actually designed to be.

Everyone needs to repeat after me. Stand in front of a mirror and say this to yourself about 10 times, and you will feel better about your future relations with women.

HUMANS. ARE. NOT. MONOGAMOUS.

We were never designed to be. There are very few animals in the world that mate for life. Humans decided to do it to try to stabilize society, and it worked for a really long time. However, biology always gets its due, and before you know it we are back to caveman hindbrain behavior.

Look around you. Look at the rate of failed relationships, failed marriages, cheating, all of that. It’s because we aren’t wired to be attracted to just one person for the rest of our lives, not even for 5 years or more. I’ve done most of the breaking up in realtionships, and I’ve also been broken up with. Eventually you just get sick of someone else. It’s the same old day in day out routine and you start to crave that variety.

Now add in the modern woman. Today they have more variety than they have ever had at any point in history. Snapchat, instagram, ********, Twitter. Twerking their ass on the internet for all the world, and all the men they want to sleep with, to see. Men are in a tight spot here if they are hoping for the fantasy “happy wife, happy life” picket fence happily ever after story because less than one percent of modern relationships are going to be capable of that. Women don’t need no man, they’ve got daddy, daddy corporate, and daddy government to take care of their every need and provide them with whatever they want. Take 2 and subtract 2, and you have zero. When she needs more she goes and uses some random dude for his cash, and he happily obliges for a chance to get up in it. It’s completely out of control. Ask any guy about marriage, that is either successful in it or has been divorced. It’s red pill on hard mode. Basically another full time job just to keep some average, aging woman happy for a few extra years until she divorces you anyway. Na, I’m good.

Just enjoy it for what it is. You have a girl for a while, it’s over, then you go find another one. There’s really no other option at this point and it’s not going to improve.
    Totally wrong. And all you've done is oversimply complex human relationships to fit some wacko red-pill model.
    *Reps everyone who negs crew*
    *Track Crew*

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    Definitely remember you, it seems like just last couple months you were posting here, has it really been years? You along with a couple other names stick out.

I'm getting together w an ex of 6 weeks (mutual break up over moving states) this weekend. Seems like theres a high chance of getting back together. Should I offer to pick her up to talk over dinner, or just meet at the location instead?
    meet at the location in case it goes poorly or gets emotional. it gives both of you the opportunity to get space and separate at the end if things arent congruent.

and yep, 2.5 years for me.

It’s just the natural progression of things. Relationships end. It’s life, the way that it was actually designed to be.

Everyone needs to repeat after me. Stand in front of a mirror and say this to yourself about 10 times, and you will feel better about your future relations with women.

HUMANS. ARE. NOT. MONOGAMOUS.

We were never designed to be. There are very few animals in the world that mate for life. Humans decided to do it to try to stabilize society, and it worked for a really long time. However, biology always gets its due, and before you know it we are back to caveman hindbrain behavior.

Look around you. Look at the rate of failed relationships, failed marriages, cheating, all of that. It’s because we aren’t wired to be attracted to just one person for the rest of our lives, not even for 5 years or more. I’ve done most of the breaking up in realtionships, and I’ve also been broken up with. Eventually you just get sick of someone else. It’s the same old day in day out routine and you start to crave that variety.

Now add in the modern woman. Today they have more variety than they have ever had at any point in history. Snapchat, instagram, ********, Twitter. Twerking their ass on the internet for all the world, and all the men they want to sleep with, to see. Men are in a tight spot here if they are hoping for the fantasy “happy wife, happy life” picket fence happily ever after story because less than one percent of modern relationships are going to be capable of that. Women don’t need no man, they’ve got daddy, daddy corporate, and daddy government to take care of their every need and provide them with whatever they want. Take 2 and subtract 2, and you have zero. When she needs more she goes and uses some random dude for his cash, and he happily obliges for a chance to get up in it. It’s completely out of control. Ask any guy about marriage, that is either successful in it or has been divorced. It’s red pill on hard mode. Basically another full time job just to keep some average, aging woman happy for a few extra years until she divorces you anyway. Na, I’m good.

Just enjoy it for what it is. You have a girl for a while, it’s over, then you go find another one. There’s really no other option at this point and it’s not going to improve.
    i tend to disagree with anything that says "men are in a tough spot." but i mean this makes sense to a lot of people, and i can see why it does. i just don't think it applies everywhere.

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingofLifts View Post
    Totally wrong. And all you've done is oversimply complex human relationships to fit some wacko red-pill model.
    Keep banging your head against the wall instead of tailoring your approach I guess...

None of this is made up or contrived to rile people up. It has a basis in science.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Update:

That date was lame. Definitely not going to call her back. Looking forward to tomorrow's date though. Told this one she would be a great friend, which I don't doubt. But she had the sex appeal of my old gym shoes.

Mechanical Engineer Brah ConorO's Avatar
    ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000) ConorO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    Update:

That date was lame. Definitely not going to call her back. Looking forward to tomorrow's date though. Told this one she would be a great friend, which I don't doubt. But she had the sex appeal of my old gym shoes.
    That's unfortunate, was the ass at least fat? Good that you're straight up about it tbf. I've been dating a chick and it's like shes got great chat and banter etc and what you said about sex appeal hits the nail on the head here too! Good luck for tomorrow mate!

Originally Posted by ConorO View Post
    That's unfortunate, was the ass at least fat? Good that you're straight up about it tbf. I've been dating a chick and it's like shes got great chat and banter etc and what you said about sex appeal hits the nail on the head here too! Good luck for tomorrow mate!
    The ass was fat, yes. But not a single fuuck was given. I don't think I could ever get it up for someone who just is as bland as a bowl of plain oatmeal. Yiiiiiiiikes my dudes. Onward to tomorrow! I've gotten some more pictures of this one and she's cute af.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The ass was fat, yes. But not a single fuuck was given. I don't think I could ever get it up for someone who just is as bland as a bowl of plain oatmeal. Yiiiiiiiikes my dudes. Onward to tomorrow! I've gotten some more pictures of this one and she's cute af.
    I can't stand women who are vapid and boring. I also can't stand women that are sassy and talk way too much.

I also notice a lot of women that are annoying and sassy tend to be shorter women, fat women, old women or all of the above.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep banging your head against the wall instead of tailoring your approach I guess...

None of this is made up or contrived to rile people up. It has a basis in science.
    Yeah I know at least two or three books based on what you're talking about. All backed up by science, not some Disney fairy tale bullchit.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Yeah I'll say I definitely look better at 27 going on 28 after years of self improvement than I do when I was 18. After high school, either you're gonna get better looking or worse looking.

you are nuts if you don't think the beard makes you look better.
    no homo.

and fuk.
    nicest night in weeks and it's starting to rain.
    this is why i'm putting a metal roof over the deck next spring.

edit: lasted as long as I could. going inside to watch Ballers on hbo go and use the giant concrete ashtray my kid made yrs ago in school with his handprint as a fathers day gift.
    Last edited by NitrogenWidget; 09-11-2019 at 06:15 PM.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    never heard of hinge but maybe i'll try it soon. tinder has actually been amazing to me so far lmao. it's like i never left.
    you ready for this?
    even when a chick drops me after a few months I need a little to get out of the "fuk this chit" mood.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I'll say I definitely look better at 27 going on 28 after years of self improvement than I do when I was 18. After high school, either you're gonna get better looking or worse looking.

I think you should go with a goatee, or just don’t shave the part of it up your cheek.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

oh yes for sure, but I didn't take offense to it. i thought it was cute. it was nice to be acknowledged as someone worth flirting with way back then. i didnt take it too seriously.

i have a tattoo of a pokemon, a cancer ribbon, and the word "discipline" that covers my entire left forearm.
    did you get noodes do'h?
    she's has claimed to be "verified" by people who don't even post here anymore.

at least one woman has said "she sent me body pics to estimate BF%" but no face pics and honestly if I was twisted enough I can find a log of some fit chick's body pics and pretend to be a woman also.

ok, so Vick.
    Where the pics?

I can't stand women who are vapid and boring. I also can't stand women that are sassy and talk way too much.

I also notice a lot of women that are annoying and sassy tend to be shorter women, fat women, old women or all of the above.
    i mean she was very opinionated which was nice but it was like, too much like business and not like an actual date. i'll post the pic now since idc.

https://imgur.com/a/eIlXFrF

Yeah I know at least two or three books based on what you're talking about. All backed up by science, not some Disney fairy tale bullchit.
    "backed by science" made me laugh.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    no homo.

and fuk.

edit: lasted as long as I could. going inside to watch Ballers on hbo go and use the giant concrete ashtray my kid made yrs ago in school with his handprint as a fathers day gift.
    id have a beard if i could. i just cant grow one. and yeah i just walked home in the rain. no bueno. needed to end the night with a nice cigar to get ready for tomorrow.

you ready for this?
    even when a chick drops me after a few months I need a little to get out of the "fuk this chit" mood.
    yeah tinder has been nice for that tbh. it's nice to be chased a bit, ngl.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I think you should go with a goatee, or just don’t shave the part of it up your cheek.
    agree.

did you get noodes do'h?
    she's has claimed to be "verified" by people who don't even post here anymore.

at least one woman has said "she sent me body pics to estimate BF%" but no face pics and honestly if I was twisted enough I can find a log of some fit chick's body pics and pretend to be a woman also.
    she sent me body pics to estimate bf as well. iirc she tried to get some from me maybe? i dont remember. it was 2012, i remember that much. long ass time ago. i dont really do progress pics since idc. i just workout to workout. idk why yall pay anyone on the forums any mind if you aint with the sorta stuff they do or say.

no homo.

and fuk.

I never said the beard doesn't make me look better. It actually does.

And me getting LASIK surgery + beard = Looks went up at least 2 points. There was a time from 20-26 where I was completely baby faced with glasses and I still got some attention but not as much as now.

Nah I'm good. Maybe after like year 4-5 I'll trim my beard down to something like this:

Or maybe not, it's my choice dude.

i mean she was very opinionated which was nice but it was like, too much like business and not like an actual date. i'll post the pic now since idc.

https://imgur.com/a/eIlXFrF

"backed by science" made me laugh.

id have a beard if i could. i just cant grow one. and yeah i just walked home in the rain. no bueno. needed to end the night with a nice cigar to get ready for tomorrow.

yeah tinder has been nice for that tbh. it's nice to be chased a bit, ngl.

agree.

she sent me body pics to estimate bf as well. iirc she tried to get some from me maybe? i dont remember. it was 2012, i remember that much. long ass time ago. i dont really do progress pics since idc. i just workout to workout. idk why yall pay anyone on the forums any mind if you aint with the sorta stuff they do or say.
    I thought you grew a beard about 2 years ago?

tried and bailed. it just didn't grow right. im full italian and 28 for fuuck sake.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tried and bailed. it just didn't grow right. im full italian and 28 for fuuck sake.
    Just give it time. I only started getting half decent facial hair in my 30's. I figure I can grow one by 40.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Just give it time. I only started getting half decent facial hair in my 30's. I figure I can grow one by 40.
    I hope my patches are gone before it all turns white.
    I am literally the only male in my family who has patches, a space in the middle of the stash and nothing between under my lip and the chin.
    if I grow it long enough you can't tell except I have one connector that isn't in.
    but again if I grow it long enough it gets covered.
    Like a beard comb over.

but i don't see myself ever going back to dragging a razor over my face again.
    just a quick buzz on the neck once a week and i'm done.

chicks seem to dig it though.
    even the one's who said they hated it changed their mind when I went to stubble over the summer.

You might wanna use minoxidal.

Well this 9/11 wasn't as melodramatic as I thought it would be. I didn't see any news about any anniversary mourning the dead. In fact today was a good fuking day.

I honestly don't remember too much back when it happened (I was 9 going on 10 and I think I might have been in school during that time).

Well this 9/11 wasn't as melodramatic as I thought it would be. I didn't see any news about any anniversary mourning the dead. In fact today was a good fuking day.

I honestly don't remember too much back when it happened (I was 9 going on 10 and I think I might have been in school during that time).
    i was 11 and i was in school and nobody told us shiit until i got home. then i remember watching cnn with my parents and eating dinner not really understanding what was happening.

i was 11 and i was in school and nobody told us shiit until i got home. then i remember watching cnn with my parents and eating dinner not really understanding what was happening.
    So you were born on 1990?

So you were born on 1990?
    oh fuuck I was 10 nvm. 1991.

just confirmed with my chick for tonight. she seems excited.

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I was 11. School locked down and I was picked up early. Yesterday was decent minus trying to convince the wife to quit her job lol.

Gjdm! Have a blast dude.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nice breh, what you gonna do? ejac evac situation or real date?

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Nice breh, what you gonna do? ejac evac situation or real date?
    nah man, standard date ****. took her to eat, and it was awesome. great girl, cute af, like her.

lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lilbloaty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nah man, standard date ****. took her to eat, and it was awesome. great girl, cute af, like her.
    what did you talk about
    lilbloaty crew lol

Originally Posted by lilbloaty View Post
    what did you talk about
    He probably was talking about trivial chit along with mixing it up with humor.

He probably was talking about trivial chit along with mixing it up with humor.
    she actually asked me a ton of questions about me. it was really nice. she actually went deep on some stuff. i liked it a lot.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast