Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013

Unhappy Sort of maybe fcked up(?) with an extreme sensitive girl

Ok guys :

Been dating her for 1 month. 6 dates.
    Met her parents on the 2nd one, already slept at each other homes for about 3 times.
    Each of the 3 first dates has been about 9+ hours, and the last 3 ones were for day and a half (including sleeping together).

She's a very sensitive girl I mean in the extreme and retarded way.

Umm she told me about an exam she got 2 days ago, I wished her luck. She got out and texted me "I didnt know anything" and then I texted her a long lecture about "look, you cant really expect to success when u go out with your friends day before the exam. Take it as a wake up call and study harder. This is the first exam so it's suppose to show your what's wrong with your studying and everything else"

Then she sent 2 texts, deleted them and sent an "ok". I got mad at her because I already told her I hate when people delete messages after they sent them. So I told her "look I had enough from you deleting messages.. I already told u its annoying me and u keep doing this every day.. the next time it happens I'll just reply u with a "idc that u feel moody or dissapointed"

Then she replied with a long text of "you shouldn't write me such hurtful things, it's just hurting and disrespecting me. Read your texts again and see if it was fine to send it blahablah . You shouldn't tell me I cant expect to success in the exam because I did study and you shouldn't use things I share with u (eg. Going out with my friends) against me for "not getting a good grade".

And then I did not reply because I was like "chit.. shes crazy af"

And that's it. She didnt text me since then(that means we havent spoken for 2 days already).
    And we were texting each other for a month non stop every day 24/7 including non stop snapchats and etc. So it feels wierd af not to talk to her and most of all it feels wierd that she just willing to lose me like that.

So I'm not gonna text her because I'm kinda mad at her over reacting but I think she got hurt because shes super sensitive and thinks km the guilty one here and that I should ask for her forgiveness so she wont text me either.

So I'm stuck her .. on the one hand I do not wanna lose her. On the other hand, shes crazy af and I wont text her before she texts me (which might wont happen)

And on the 3rd hand, should I even consider getting back to her like a beta even tho she didnt text me for 2 days? And just run back to her at the first moment she sends me a text? I mean it's kinda beta isnt it?
    I dont like this childish games.. so idk what to do here brahs

I mean the most shocking part for me is that she doesnt send me a text although I'm the "prize" for her. I mean I met her parents, I crashed at her place twice, I'm the first guy in the last year who doesnt hump & dump her after 1 or 2 dates(she told me that), I'm taller than her (shes 5'9)..and shes basically a 4/10 or maybe 5 and I'm like 5 or 6.
    umm u see my point? I love the same wierd humor and the exact same bands she does.
    So it feels wierd she just can "let me go" easily.. like wtf she wont find another one like me that's for sure.

Sorry no cliffs cuz this story is fcked up and cant shorten it.

Help me out brahs.

Do you honestly think its game over?

UPDATES: #35,#42,#55
    Last edited by TheTyler2013; 01-20-2020 at 02:44 PM.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew

JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bruh what happened with the ex you reconciled with?

and yea in a relationship try not to act like her father lol

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Texting too much leads to arguing over text.

Keep it lighthearted and stop texting 24/7.

You both sound like you need to work on yourselves before you can have a strong relationship though.

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FemaleWarriorxo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pics of 4/10?
    ⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 198lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Always taking a hiatus ಥ_ಥ

TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    Originally Posted by JadedJuan View Post

Yeah my bad I think I fcked it up.. idk I just felt like I can be 100% honest with her like being honest with my bros..

I mean if I told my bro I failed an exam and also went out a day before, he would call me out for being stupid and I would agree with him and let his words motivate me.

And guess what happend with my ex lol? As you ALL told me. We couldn't even communicate more, and just broke up because the relationship was dead af. I mean 0. All her lies, cover ups, my pathetic return to her.. everything was expected ..

It was horrible. We just faked it until we couldn't fake it anymore and found ourselves just sitting next to each other and not talking because there is nothing to share or talk about.
    So we agreed there is no love or even nothing between us.
    And guess what? That's the juicy fact. She returned to Tinder day after the break up lmao.
    GL to.her.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Texting too much leads to arguing over text.

Keep it lighthearted and stop texting 24/7.

You both sound like you need to work on yourselves before you can have a strong relationship though.
    Bro it's sort of a problem because we study at different cities and meet only on weekends for 2 days and sleepover between them or 2 different evenings.
    So we have to text each other from Sunday to Thursday.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    Ok guys :

Been dating her for 1 month. 6 dates.
    Met her parents on the 2nd one, already slept at each other homes for about 3 times.
    Each of the 3 first dates has been about 9+ hours, and the last 3 ones were for day and a half (including sleeping together).

She's a very sensitive girl I mean in the extreme and retarded way.

Umm she told me about an exam she got 2 days ago, I wished her luck. She got out and texted me "I didnt know anything" and then I texted her a long lecture about "look, you cant really expect to success when u go out with your friends day before the exam. Take it as a wake up call and study harder. This is the first exam so it's suppose to show your what's wrong with your studying and everything else"
    LMAO strong father figure vibes. are u fkkin kidding me? she probably did fine, literally all women say "i didnt know anything" after an exam. she's just venting stress and wants to hear from her boyfriend that everything is going to be okay. you're supposed to say "aw i'm sure you did great" or something like that.

have you ever spoken to a women before? srs.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro it's sort of a problem because we study at different cities and meet only on weekends for 2 days and sleepover between them or 2 different evenings.
    So we have to text each other from Sunday to Thursday.
    Ok then just send a few texts each day and call each other a few times throughout the week.

Any sort of negativity/criticism via text is 10x worse than in person because it's tough to change the tone back to positive.

If you text too much this is almost bound to happen thus don't over-text.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like a dumb bish. I have a sloot friend who continues to skip class. In the beginning i tried to help her, now i just keep telling her ''it's okay, McDonald's is still looking for new fry cooks''.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by puffdaddy68 View Post
    LMAO strong father figure vibes. are u fkkin kidding me? she probably did fine, literally all women say "i didnt know anything" after an exam. she's just venting stress and wants to hear from her boyfriend that everything is going to be okay. you're supposed to say "aw i'm sure you did great" or something like that.

have you ever spoken to a women before? srs.
    this 100% lmao

you're both idiots, but you went and attacked her simply because she was venting. not surprised she's mad at you. It's not like she asked you how she can improve or what she was doing wrong, and even then, the way you wrote it is super stern and condescending. Sometimes women just want to be listened to, not have their problems fixed.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some girls say chit like "I didn't know anything" after an exam because they are insecure as fuark and have their expectations very high.

She wanted to hear something like "it's gonna be fine, I'm sure you did pretty good etc" instead you said (quote)"look, you cant really expect to success when u go out with your friends day before the exam. Take it as a wake up call and study harder. This is the first exam so it's suppose to show your what's wrong with your studying and everything else" It prolly threw her off completely.

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All women are like this dude, if you want a relationship, sometimes you got to be their emotional support, even when it doesn't logically make any sense. You have to emotionally support them first, and then that can (sometimes) lead to the father figure type of chit, where you can teach them a hard lesson and they (maybe) might improve.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read the last few poster’s messages again. Srs!! And now, read them again!

It took me a long time to Figure this one as well...she just wanted to be heard and you turned around and said chit her daddy would say lmao
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

thanks for the comments guys.
    another 24 hours without any text from her.. I think game is over for me boyos.. I mean it's already 3 entire days without a response from her.

yeah I get it now, what all of you say. I mean maybe it's too early to give her an honest opinion and criticism because we literally talk for only 1 month and been on only 6 dates..

but I think she also got hurt because I told her "the next time you'll delete messages i'll just reply with "I don't give a fck if you're upset with something".
    she already knows i'm pretty honest and never think before I speak, but you have to agree with me that she also over-reacted as fuark...

ummm the bottom line guys,
    Do you think she'll eventually text me?
    Do you think i'm supposed to "agree" to get back to her if it happens?
    Do you think i'll be considered as a beta by her if i'll agree to get back to her after those 3 or 4 or 5 days she doesn't talk to me?

I mean I would forgive her ofc and even say sorry for my aggressive criticism if she would text me in the end of that day with "look. you really hurt me. I was wrong but so do you."
    But she didn't. and she didn't text me the day after it or 2 days after it.
    So should I just "forget" and forgive her for not texting me for 4 or 5 days? I mean it's pretty fcked up for a 1 month dating chit.. don't you think? But she's really special (no homo) and I dont wanna lose her but I don't wanna be considered as a beta by her as well. (Already made this mistake with my ex when I got back to her and it was awful).
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    another 24 hours without any text from her.. I think game is over for me boyos.. I mean it's already 3 entire days without a response from her.

yeah I get it now, what all of you say. I mean maybe it's too early to give her an honest opinion and criticism because we literally talk for only 1 month and been on only 6 dates..

but I think she also got hurt because I told her "the next time you'll delete messages i'll just reply with "I don't give a fck if you're upset with something".
    she already knows i'm pretty honest and never think before I speak, but you have to agree with me that she also over-reacted as fuark...

Do you think i'll be considered as a beta by her if i'll agree to get back to her after those 3 or 4 or 5 days she doesn't talk to me?

I mean I would forgive her ofc and even say sorry for my aggressive criticism if she would text me in the end of that day with "look. you really hurt me. I was wrong but so do you."
    So should I just "forget" and forgive her for not texting me for 4 or 5 days? I mean it's pretty fcked up for a 1 month dating chit.. don't you think? But she's really special (no homo) and I dont wanna lose her but I don't wanna be considered as a beta by her as well. (Already made this mistake with my ex when I got back to her and it was awful).
    If you like her, man the fuk up and make contact. If she’s not already riding someone else, She’s going through the same dilemma as you.

Make contact. Phone call. If no answer, text.

Be nice.

Don’t think you want to apologize. Don’t sound like it. I wouldn’t either. But that’s me today. Last year or before I would’ve apologised. Fuk that.

So, make contact and ask her out. Srs. (I know you guys are beyond that point maybe, but you’re just looking to bring that spark again without apologising and begging. If she brings it up, subtly say, I shouldn’t have said it all. I’m sure you did fine. DO NOT ASK HER THE OUTCOME OF THE TEST. She will tell you if she did good. If she failed, lol, she won’t say chit.

Good luck!

Above is what I’d do - you do as you feel is best for ya!!
    Last edited by TryingBB; 01-14-2020 at 06:58 PM.

Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    If you like her, man the fuk up and make contact. If she’s not already riding someone else, She’s going through the same dilemma as you.

Be nice.

Don’t think you want to apologize. Don’t sound like it. I wouldn’t either. But that’s me today. Last year or before I would’ve apologised. Fuk that.

So, make contact and ask her out. Srs. (I know you guys are beyond that point maybe, but you’re just looking to bring that spark again without apologising and begging. If she brings it up, subtly say, I shouldn’t have said it all. I’m sure you did fine. DO NOT ASK HER THE OUTCOME OF THE TEST. She will tell you if she did good. If she failed, lol, she won’t say chit.

Good luck!

Thanks alot for the honest and helpfull tips brah, I appereicte it!
    Would rep but can't even see the reps button idk why.
    I would probably wait till she will text me, which means for everr because she wont, and then i'll regret it for a long time.

But that's what wrong with me.. too much ego, too much "fake it like you're an alpha till u make it". I just can't behave like a grown up man and call/text her first. Idk why. I always been like that.

Thanks again bruv, I'll give daily updates.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But that's what wrong with me.. too much ego, too much "fake it like you're an alpha till u make it". I just can't behave like a grown up man and call/text her first. Idk why. I always been like that.
    It's called autism and you have it.

au·tism /ˈôˌtizəm/

noun

a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behavior.
    "Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices." - St. Augustine of Hippo

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JadedJuan View Post

This was exactly what I thought. Who are you her daddy?

Brah you need to chill the F out and stop acting like her parent. All she wanted was "I'm sure you did fine" or "that sucks you will do better next time." What she didn't want was a lecture from a second parent.

She probably responded rudely and then deleted it and took the higher road and just said ok, then you doubled down and was an ass. Yeah you called it you definitely f*cked up.

Originally Posted by J411 View Post
    This was exactly what I thought. Who are you her daddy?

Brah you need to chill the F out and stop acting like her parent. All she wanted was "I'm sure you did fine" or "that sucks you will do better next time." What she didn't want was a lecture from a second parent.

She probably responded rudely and then deleted it and took the higher road and just said ok, then you doubled down and was an ass. Yeah you called it you definitely f*cked up.
    idk dude.. idk why I snapped like that.

Guys, can you give me an answer?
    Why doesn't she text me?
    Is that means:
    - she found a new guy (I doubt it)
    - she is over me
    - she's so mad she doesn't wanna text me first?

I mean from my little experiance with girls, they don't have the whole "i'm gonna be a beta if I'll text him", they just text the guy and hope he will respond. Even if i'm the guilty one, I expected at least to get one text of "look.. we are both mad. but i'm hurt.. blablahbalh" and then everything would be fine. But she didn't send even that.

So this is why i'm confused as fuark.. what does it mean when she doesn't text you for 3 days after 1 entire month of talking 24/7 on snapchat, texts, Instagram, 6 dats, meeting her parents, sleep at her place, she slept at mine and met my parents.. i mean wtf, how can she just let it go nomasayin?
    especially after telling me she had a guy who humped and dumped her a month before she met me (she talked to him for 2 months and went with him on 2 dates and she ghosted her after the 2nd date cuz he fcked her).

So idk guys.. do you think it's over from her side? i just dont know how it's fuarking possible for a woman to let go just that easily.. wtf
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    It's called autism and you have it.

a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behavior.
    Do you honestly think you would act better and text her even tho you're 100% sure she's the crazy here and not you? idk bro.. i'm not sure you would do that.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Be nice.

Good luck!

^^^^This.

You F’ed up and said things out of anger, over text, and really not your place. She was venting to you because she feels close to you and trusted you. She wasn’t asking for advice. Sometimes women just want to vent and be listened to, not asking for their “problems” to be solved.

Call her, you don’t have to apologize, but you hurt her over texts. She is probably still hurt. She may not respond or say what you want to hear. But man up and talk to her, if not, you will never know how she feels.

Stop playing childish games.

So the consensus is you're wrong yet you refuse to reach out because you're too worried about looking "beta."

I agree you should call her and attempt to make things right if you do not want to break up. Apologizing is not "beta" if you were wrong. Just don't beg for forgiveness and make it sound like you need her/her constant validation in the process.

Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You can apologize without really apologizing and it will smooth things over regardless.

Instead of "I'm sorry for what I said" you can say "I'm sorry for upsetting you with my response.". Kinda manipulative and a cop out but you are basically owning what you said, and a bit insincere because you're basically again reinforcing that she has fragile emotions, not that what you said is incorrect (which it isn't). Up to you if you wanna do that backhanded apology, or just own it entirely and not apologize. But if you like her, make contact. If not...next.

That being said, if you do wanna be with her and make things right, you should at the very least take back your statement of "next time IDGAF what you say" etc, because that's a pretty chitty thing to say to someone regardless of context. If you mean it, then that's the base for terrible communication. If you don't, take it back.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Stopped reading half way through, you both sound like idiots.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Another 24 hours without any message.
    Maybe she hates me idk
    It's her bday tomorrow so I'll reach her with a text of "happy bday wish u the best" and that's it

I'll see by her respond if she's still into me or not

But by her not texting me for 4.5 days, I'm guessing she's not into me lol
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn’t read past the second paragraph but you aren’t her daddy. No one vents to be lectured.
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Another 24 hours without any message.
    Maybe she hates me idk
    It's her bday tomorrow so I'll reach her with a text of "happy bday wish u the best" and that's it

I'll see by her respond if she's still into me or not

But by her not texting me for 4.5 days, I'm guessing she's not into me lol
    Dude, you’re into her. You counting days and hours in 0.5 increments. lol

Man the fuk up and ask her out on her bday.

Stop playing these games already or move on.

Honestly, imo, she was just being a girl when she was venting. Most girls or even a dude would be pissed for getting a lecture from a 7 day MAYBE boyfriend.

Up to you. It’s obvious you’re into her and you want her in your life but you’re doing everything that leads to the opposite direction.

Dude, you’re into her. You counting days and hours in 0.5 increments. lol

Man the fuk up and ask her out on her bday.

Stop playing these games already or move on.

Honestly, imo, she was just being a girl when she was venting. Most girls or even a dude would be pissed for getting a lecture from a 7 day MAYBE boyfriend.

Up to you. It’s obvious you’re into her and you want her in your life but you’re doing everything that leads to the opposite direction.
    Yep.. I'm just gonna text her tomorrow. I'm not gonna apologise for my lecture my I wont do it again in case she'll agree to keep taking.
    I'll see what's up with her tomorrow and let u all know lol
    I feel kinda semi heartbroken no homo from a 30 days girl lmao
    I'm a phaggot.. I'll text her tomorrow
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    I didn’t read past the second paragraph but you aren’t her daddy. No one vents to be lectured.
    Dude.. I dont get your "dont lecture her"

I'm the guy shes dating..
    I'm the guy that supposed to care about her right?

So if she tells me "look I got F on my exam", and I know that she went out with her friends the night before, what should I say? "Good job sweetie, you'll do better next time "?

She over reacted and that's all.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Dude.. I dont get your "dont lecture her"

I'm the guy shes dating..
    I'm the guy that supposed to care about her right?

So if she tells me "look I got F on my exam", and I know that she went out with her friends the night before, what should I say? "Good job sweetie, you'll do better next time "?

She over reacted and that's all.
    You clearly still aren't getting it so I'll say it one more time.

Sometimes women just want to be listened to and reassured, not have their problems solved.

SHe didn't ask you for advice, she just made a statement. Don't offer unsolicited advice that isn't asked for especially in the condescending, parental way that you did. Applies to more than just girlfriends.