Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Pure PF3 & Gameday Log

Follow along while I try out Pure PF3 and Gameday for a week. I only have 8 servings of Gameday so we will see how it goes.

I usually drink a smoothie and MP Assault before a workout and ON Gold Standard after a workout.

Day 1:
    Smoothie: frozen strawberries and mangos, flax seed, OJ, yogurt, banana...ran out of oats.
    Pre-workout: 1 scoop of Pure PF3 (unflavored) and 1 scoop of Gameday

Post-workout Plan: 1 scoop of Pure PF3 with 1-2 scoops of syntha 6.

Thoughts so far:
    A little cautious of the Gameday because instructions say start with 1/4-1/2 scoop to assess tolerance, but the caffeine levels seem to be the same as N.O. Explode (which I have tried recently, thx to the trial box) and MP Assault. I took a full scoop ~225mg of caffeine.

Fruit punch Gameday mixed with PF3 tastes alright, not too bad. Fast metabolism, feeling it already.

I also have some other samples that I will report on in this thread. Bunch of controlled labs samps and some other stuff coming soon.
    Last edited by Patrickgmaris; 12-01-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrickgmaris is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 1 Results:
    WOW! What a pump! It was push day and the pump I got was like none i've ever had. The rest time got cut down to 10-15 seconds or less. Right after a set it felt like I was able to go again almost immediately. I was also able to up the weight and reps.

Post-workout:
    Syntha-6 strawberry milkshake 1-scoop and 1-scoop unflavored Pure PF3. Doesn't change the taste or consistency of the syntha-6 much.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So did you take just the 1/2 scp Gameday pre? The stuff is fairly potent. I've been through several jugs and have still never tried a full scoop. My sweet spot most days is 3/4 a scoop.

What all did you hit?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    So did you take just the 1/2 scp Gameday pre? The stuff is fairly potent. I've been through several jugs and have still never tried a full scoop. My sweet spot most days is 3/4 a scoop.

What all did you hit?
    I took a full scoop...and holy crap that stuff is potent. I was on from 10:30 till 2:00. Walked the beach after the workout.

I hit chest and triceps:
    Incline BB
    DB Press
    Dips
    Incline fly + mid fly + decline fly supersets
    Overhead extension
    Tricep pushdown

Registered User REALPistonHonda's Avatar
    REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Patrickgmaris View Post
    I took a full scoop...and holy crap that stuff is potent. I was on from 10:30 till 2:00. Walked the beach after the workout.

I hit chest and triceps:
    Incline BB
    DB Press
    Dips
    Incline fly + mid fly + decline fly supersets
    Overhead extension
    Tricep pushdown
    Full scoop is definitely for adventurous souls! The PF3 preworkout definitely helps with pumps and recovery. How are you finding the PF3 mixability? Any issues? I have some helpful tips if it's an issue; if not, keep on chugging!

Hit us up with any questions about either product. Thanks for putting this log up!

Originally Posted by REALPistonHonda View Post
    Full scoop is definitely for adventurous souls! The PF3 preworkout definitely helps with pumps and recovery. How are you finding the PF3 mixability? Any issues? I have some helpful tips if it's an issue; if not, keep on chugging!

Hit us up with any questions about either product. Thanks for putting this log up!
    I usually use a lot of water, but the mix-ability is great. What tips do you have? I tried a scoop in the mouth with some water (unflavored) - wasn't bad at all.

So it's the pre-workout that is creating that pump and recovery? What is the difference between MP Assault and N.O. Explode?

Taking a 1/4 scoop before my workout later tonight.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For PF3 I usually use two scoop in about 4-6oz of water post work out. I have the Unflavored right now and don't have any issues with it at all. I'll also usually throw some in at some other point during the day usually in a protein shake whenever I have one.

There is some PF3 in the Gameday. For Gameday definitely start off little and build up as needed. It packs a potent punch.

As far as the Assault and NOE go you'd just have to look at the ingredients and compare them. I don't use either.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Registered User REALPistonHonda's Avatar
    REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REALPistonHonda is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I usually use a lot of water, but the mix-ability is great. What tips do you have? I tried a scoop in the mouth with some water (unflavored) - wasn't bad at all.

So it's the pre-workout that is creating that pump and recovery? What is the difference between MP Assault and N.O. Explode?

Taking a 1/4 scoop before my workout later tonight.
    I constantly agitate the water with 1-2 scoops to avoid clumping. I keep stirring it and drink it down in a few gulps. I've never dumped the PF3 in my mouth straight up! That's hardcore! Lol

I meant comparing Assault and N.O. Explode to Gameday. This stuff is bonkers. I can go so hard in the gym compared to the other pre-workouts.

Night workout was a success with half a scoop, new PR on deads at 230.

I only took a raw scoop in the mouth cause I read someone else did that lol. It wasn't bad at all, the scoops are so tiny.

Another note, the soreness straight after a workout is little to none. Compared to when I didn't take this stuff and I would ache straight after a workout.
    Last edited by Patrickgmaris; 12-03-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Swolder day went well. Half scoop is still nice. Pure energy no more jitters.

Problem with the PF3 when mixing it. I tend to throw the Pure PF3 in to the shaker first and then a scoop of whey. The PF3 or whey gets stuck to the bottom of the shaker no matter how much water i add or how hard I shake. I'll try a different order next time.

Glad to hear you're liking the PF3. Congrats on the PR. GD can be some pretty potent stuff. Definitely doesn't get the love on this site that it deserves. For most users there is no need for 2-3 servings like most other pre's for users making it a very cost efficient pre work out especially for those on a budget. ~$30-35 for about 2 months worth of work outs is hard to beat.

Are you using a blender ball or what to try and mix it with your whey? When I originally was beta testing PF3 (summer of '12) I had some issues with it clumping when I mixed it with protein. If it keeps happening mix 1-2 scoops of PF3 with some water and then add your protein and more water and that will solve the problem. Right now I'm doing 2 scps with creapure and I don't have any issues mixing 2 scps with 4-6oz of water with a knife.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Glad to hear you're liking the PF3. Congrats on the PR. GD can be some pretty potent stuff. Definitely doesn't get the love on this site that it deserves. For most users there is no need for 2-3 servings like most other pre's for users making it a very cost efficient pre work out especially for those on a budget. ~$30-35 for about 2 months worth of work outs is hard to beat.

Are you using a blender ball or what to try and mix it with your whey? When I originally was beta testing PF3 (summer of '12) I had some issues with it clumping when I mixed it with protein. If it keeps happening mix 1-2 scoops of PF3 with some water and then add your protein and more water and that will solve the problem. Right now I'm doing 2 scps with creapure and I don't have any issues mixing 2 scps with 4-6oz of water with a knife.
    Definitely going to stick with GameDay once I finish off all the samples from Black Friday.

I was using a blender ball to mix it with protein. 4-6oz of water? That sounds like so little. I use around 20oz+ most of the time.
    Last edited by Patrickgmaris; 12-04-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Definitely going to stick with GameDay once I finish off all the samples from Black Friday.

I was using a blender ball to mix it with protein. 4-6oz of water? That sounds like so little. I use around 20oz+ most of the time.
    Post work out I always take it pretty much as a shot. lol If you stir it with a knife it mixes very well with very little water.

MAN Sports Lead Rep