Closed Thread
Page 4 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Despite already having about 12 tubs of protein already opened, yeah serious, I opened up the MAN Sprinkled Donut.

Not as amazing in the aroma department as confetti cake but nose is also a bit stuffed up. Mixes amazing just like yesterdays confetti cake shake. Props on that for being an isolate that it mixes pretty much exactly like I love my shakes made with skim fairlife and ice. I will work on getting the amounts and how I make them as in the old thread it was requested. It's about 1 cup each but honestly I don't measure it and go by eye and seem to have the secret to it down.

Flavor on this is good but confetti cake is the clear winner. It has it's sweet element but hard to say "yep, that's a sprinkled donut." Maybe maple like others have said but hard for me to say for sure. Still overall an enjoyable flavor.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So I brought this up in the last thread before it was closed. Focus XT was brought up but based on personal application, what is the absolute best focus supplement you've taken? I don't care if it has stims or not. Ideally I'm using this with the thought of cutting back on stims however I'm perfectly fine with moderate and higher stimmed recommendations as well. I don't really care about price.

One I'm really considering is ProjectAD's Stampede Stim Untamed. It's up to a 3 scoop pre however I took 2 scoops of it when I was in Columbus, OH and it was fantastic for focus. Just wondering about any other options.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Registered User tylerquakenbush's Avatar
    tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finally back on the forums after awhile off!

Between school, and a nagging lower back/hip set back, we're back in the gym and things are going well!

About to try out Dymatize's Pre for a push workout tonight. Never been a huge fan of anything cotton candy flavored, but hopes are set high here.

82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Icon meals Iconic Cookie was whatev...super soft and doughy, but also a little chalky. Taste was ok, not amazing, very very similar to the pro supps mycookie, only not as good imo

Sinfit bars are awesome. Only had the peanut butter so far, but definitely, a must try. Big dense bar, nice crunch, nice soft center, no protein aftertaste, good macros.
    Stay Frosty

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Flavor on this is good but confetti cake is the clear winner. It has it's sweet element but hard to say "yep, that's a sprinkled donut." Maybe maple like others have said but hard for me to say for sure. Still overall an enjoyable flavor.

Confetti Cake is so much win but still that glazed maple doughnut is greatness looking forward to trying that in some cooked oats soon

Originally Posted by tylerquakenbush View Post
    Finally back on the forums after awhile off!

Between school, and a nagging lower back/hip set back, we're back in the gym and things are going well!

About to try out Dymatize's Pre for a push workout tonight. Never been a huge fan of anything cotton candy flavored, but hopes are set high here.
    Welcome back

Not used the Cotton Candy flavor but the Fruit Fusion is really good like sweet tarts, but overall solid pre workout looking forward to your feed back.

Originally Posted by 82ndAirborne View Post

Icon meals Iconic Cookie was whatev...super soft and doughy, but also a little chalky. Taste was ok, not amazing, very very similar to the pro supps mycookie, only not as good imo

Sinfit bars are awesome. Only had the peanut butter so far, but definitely, a must try. Big dense bar, nice crunch, nice soft center, no protein aftertaste, good macros.
    Those Sinfit bars look fantastic didn't have much in the way of high hopes for that cookie ( It had been compared to multiple other "Meh" doughballs recently ) but their popcorn cluster stuff is great
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadliftin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'll be purchasing some of these SinFit bars.. they look awesome!
    In Search of Cheap Agmatine Caps

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Thanks man, appreciate it! We are expecting but not till May. We'll be finding out the gender in the next few days. No twins on our end, but i'm kind of nervous, so I can imagine how you're feeling right now with two on the way. That said, everyone tells me how amazing it is, so hopefully it just means double the goodness for you and your wife
    Awesome man, you and your wife are going to love that doctor's visit. I too was super nervous in a positive way. Enjoy this time with your wife because time flies. haha yeah a lot of my friends already got 2 kids and I can see the joy they bring. We can't wait for them to come, before they come I am trying to do as much lifting as I can lol.

Originally Posted by SSDC5 View Post
    Have a 2 year old daughter and found out a few weeks ago #2 is on the way, due late June. Good luck to all you first timers! LOL

Oh, in on new thread
    Originally Posted by SSDC5 View Post
    I was praying for twins the first time around... I'd rather take my medicine all at once. Now we get to relive the first 2 years all over again.

If I had twins, I'd have thrown in the towel immediately... on the spot vasectomy!
    lol congrats!

Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    Douge: You're the ****ing man. Hooking me up with some mesomorph DMAA to try. Been saying forever I'd get some and then that ordered got cancelled for my SP 250 so I just gave up. I really appreciate it.

Ben/Shoe: you might get lucky. My son did fine with sleeping until a few months after he was born then it was hell for a few months then back to sleeping most of the night. Those months of 2 hours at a time though.... I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    Gaspari brahs are good people. TY I hope I get lucky with their sleeping patterns.

Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Feels like I did a leg workout yesterday with the amount of deadlifts I did. Strength is without question down but I assume will shoot back up with calories when I reverse diet.
    525x3
    495x4
    405x9
    315x14
    225x18
    Miring strength.

Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Oh man, congratulations!
    Thanks moo!

Originally Posted by compan View Post
    Congrats man!

I think my wife and I are about a year away from giving up the DINK lifestyle.
    Thanks brah. haha that year is going to fly by haha

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Congrats! and life is definitely going to change but for the better
    Thanks and I know! Might need a career change rather soon to support these kids haha.

Originally Posted by masterg20 View Post
    In... Eventually. Congratulations Shoefanatic!
    Thanks!

- With that being said has anyone tried that Grenade peanut butter chocolate protein bar?
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Registered User tylerquakenbush's Avatar
    tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000) tylerquakenbush is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post

Welcome back

Not used the Cotton Candy flavor but the Fruit Fusion is really good like sweet tarts, but overall solid pre workout looking forward to your feed back.

After taking the Dymatize Pre on the way to the gym, something wasn't settling too well in my stomach so I thought it was going to be a crap shoot as far as a workout would be considered, but by the time I picked up my lifting partner and got to the gym, all was good!

But as far as the Pre goes, I was honestly thoroughly impressed! I'm a stim junkie with a high tolerance, so sometimes I more or less just chase after the pump, and this pre definitely delivered! Starting off with the taste, as stated before I'm not a huge cotton candy fan, but this flavor may have given me high expectations for a cotton candy flavor. It was definitely sweet, and not a bad after taste at all which normally happens with a lot of Pres. My sample packet was totally clumped up, but after throwing it in about 10 ounces of water and shaking it, it completely dissolved with no clumping at all. Pumps were on point for this workout, which is slightly surprising because it was a lower volume chest workout, and higher volume tricep work. This is definitely a pre workout I would invest money into and give a full run on. From the flavor, to energy, to pumps, it didn't disappoint at all. I would put this into my top 5 pre workouts in a heartbeat. Definitely recommend everyone getting it a chance atleast once, it won't disappoint. Hit a new PR with a new 5x3 program I've been working with for flat bench. Steadily going up.

Also, i've got Kraken as my main go-to pre but will write up a review next time I give it a whirl - not exactly sure how I feel about it yet.

Props out to Dymatize for sure.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Total War Pineapple Juice is pretty good stuff, more of an actual pineapple taste to it rather than an overly sweet imitation though you can taste the raws a bit. One of the better pineapples I have had though, solid and smooth energy too, really liking it.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holl0309 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Those sinfit bars look good. Where'd you pick them up?

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23

With that being said has anyone tried that Grenade peanut butter chocolate protein bar?
    The peanut butter? Thought it was OK. Very faint flavor. Fit a Crunch peanut butter still GOAT
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tylerquakenbush View Post
    After taking the Dymatize Pre on the way to the gym, something wasn't settling too well in my stomach so I thought it was going to be a crap shoot as far as a workout would be considered, but by the time I picked up my lifting partner and got to the gym, all was good!

But as far as the Pre goes, I was honestly thoroughly impressed! I'm a stim junkie with a high tolerance, so sometimes I more or less just chase after the pump, and this pre definitely delivered! Starting off with the taste, as stated before I'm not a huge cotton candy fan, but this flavor may have given me high expectations for a cotton candy flavor. It was definitely sweet, and not a bad after taste at all which normally happens with a lot of Pres. My sample packet was totally clumped up, but after throwing it in about 10 ounces of water and shaking it, it completely dissolved with no clumping at all. Pumps were on point for this workout, which is slightly surprising because it was a lower volume chest workout, and higher volume tricep work. This is definitely a pre workout I would invest money into and give a full run on. From the flavor, to energy, to pumps, it didn't disappoint at all. I would put this into my top 5 pre workouts in a heartbeat. Definitely recommend everyone getting it a chance atleast once, it won't disappoint. Hit a new PR with a new 5x3 program I've been working with for flat bench. Steadily going up.

Also, i've got Kraken as my main go-to pre but will write up a review next time I give it a whirl - not exactly sure how I feel about it yet.

Props out to Dymatize for sure.
    Thanks for kind words. IF interested send me a pm and I'll send you a full tub next month.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My brother apparently is giving up on working out and dropped me off a box of open supplements yesterday. In this box was some Nitrotech Toasted S'mores and Birthday Cake. hmmmmmmm
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by holl0309 View Post
    Those sinfit bars look good. Where'd you pick them up?
    Curious on this as well. Never seen them
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Curious on this as well. Never seen them
    one of their sales ppl, shipped me a bar of each flavor... the greatest bars i ever had, not even close.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    one of their sales ppl, shipped me a bar of each flavor... the greatest bars i ever had, not even close.
    The bars are almost $4 on the river. Variety pack. Maybe I’ll try them.

shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quake is BOGO in the BB store today, for those interested.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/quake.html
    ++ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ++

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shiftmx6 View Post

That's a ****ing good deal
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    We can't wait for them to come, before they come I am trying to do as much lifting
    you'll have plenty of time to lift even after they come - for at least 6 weeks since they are advised to not have any intercourse for 6 weeks lol

you're gonna have a bunch of energy for 6 weeks if someone doesnt fancy other methods of providing enjoyment...........

Originally Posted by shiftmx6 View Post

as with protein... i'm having a hard time justifying buying more since i'm already well stocked -_-"
    100% 中國人

dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The bars are almost $4 on the river. Variety pack. Maybe I’ll try them.
    i had coupon codes somewhere on a card they shipped with the box, let me see if i can locate it for ya.

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    i had coupon codes somewhere on a card they shipped with the box, let me see if i can locate it for ya.

PM sent, shold get the bars down to about 2.64 a piece, but i'm far from a math major.

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    The peanut butter? Thought it was OK. Very faint flavor. Fit a Crunch peanut butter still GOAT
    Ah bummer, I was a fan of their caramel chaos flavor.

Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    you'll have plenty of time to lift even after they come - for at least 6 weeks since they are advised to not have any intercourse for 6 weeks lol

you're gonna have a bunch of energy for 6 weeks if someone doesnt fancy other methods of providing enjoyment...........

as with protein... i'm having a hard time justifying buying more since i'm already well stocked -_-"
    hahaha lol, thanks. I hope to have some free time, however looking at their feeding schedules, with 2 of them wont give us much down time lol.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also so want to try those sinfit bars but price is crazy and just want single bars, Probably will go with the rivers sample pack thing.

shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    In the same boat. Going to sit on this one for a second. Seems to get a decent amount of hype on here, hence why I'm intrigued.
    ++ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ++

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    So I brought this up in the last thread before it was closed. Focus XT was brought up but based on personal application, what is the absolute best focus supplement you've taken? I don't care if it has stims or not. Ideally I'm using this with the thought of cutting back on stims however I'm perfectly fine with moderate and higher stimmed recommendations as well. I don't really care about price.

One I'm really considering is ProjectAD's Stampede Stim Untamed. It's up to a 3 scoop pre however I took 2 scoops of it when I was in Columbus, OH and it was fantastic for focus. Just wondering about any other options.
    i usually like buying bulk ingredients, but in terms of all around products, there are some good ones. I think MAN's BrainBridge looks like a clear contender, but I've yet to try it. ProjectAD's Stampede Stim Untamed looks pretty good too.

Vanilla Funnel Cake keeps kicking my ass. Delicious.
    Squat and Deadlift

Found my newest terrible junk food craving. Edible cookie dough. Local walmart sells the chocolate chip one but online they have confetti cake, Oreo, monster cookie and oatmeal chocolate chip. They have a 20% off coupon so thought about getting all the flavors but then at checkout shipping was about $23. Not happening!

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Despite already having about 12 tubs of protein already opened, yeah serious, I opened up the MAN Sprinkled Donut.

Not as amazing in the aroma department as confetti cake but nose is also a bit stuffed up. Mixes amazing just like yesterdays confetti cake shake. Props on that for being an isolate that it mixes pretty much exactly like I love my shakes made with skim fairlife and ice. I will work on getting the amounts and how I make them as in the old thread it was requested. It's about 1 cup each but honestly I don't measure it and go by eye and seem to have the secret to it down.

What ratios are you using for this?? My shakes never come out looking like this teach me your ways
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DA_MOSS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Found my newest terrible junk food craving. Edible cookie dough. Local walmart sells the chocolate chip one but online they have confetti cake, Oreo, monster cookie and oatmeal chocolate chip. They have a 20% off coupon so thought about getting all the flavors but then at checkout shipping was about $23. Not happening!
    From the Lions Pack? Yea, stuff is crazy good, but pricey

Think I'm jumping back into stims for my preworkout.. haven't really been using any for the last month or so.. So many options out there now
    Proud member of the Who Dat Nation since '87!

Sky Dive Crew

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mccyjcb View Post
    What ratios are you using for this?? My shakes never come out looking like this teach me your ways
    try almond milk 200ml
    ice cubes
    if wanting thicker try adding a touch of xanthum gum
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620