Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    How much longer before you can lift?

In Indiana it may take alot of extra time for that state's approval.

You have to wear a mask at all time, I wasn't going to wear just any mask so I bought a working out mask.

I have a CopperFit Mask. I think it's Good for Working Out. I wear it at my job. What i like most about it is that it doesnt have ear-loops that dig into the Trunk of The Ear.

Honestly I thought I was going to have trouble breathing during a set, My plan was to pull the mask down while doing a set and put it on during my breaks in between. Turns out I did its the other way around. Ironically wearing the mask while performing the set helped my breathing. I guess the mask is made to so that?
    I think that my CopperFit Mask will bring out that Inner Warrior Spirit. I Really feel Like a Ninja while wearing it.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tonight will be my 3rd day back in the gym, I am going to go to failure on each lift to engorge the muscles with blood, I can't wait till tonight!
    On the list for Bannukah

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I predict the gym I go to in Newark will be shutdown soon. Too many people not wearing masks at all. I mentioned to ownership, but it went on deaf ears

This Mayor is not playing around. Once the city starts to send in their people to monitor, they will shut them down... Then they will cry about politicians being unfair... The rules are pretty clear ( and easy).
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    I predict the gym I go to in Newark will be shutdown soon. Too many people not wearing masks at all. I mentioned to ownership, but it went on deaf ears

This Mayor is not playing around. Once the city starts to send in their people to monitor, they will shut them down... Then they will cry about politicians being unfair... The rules are pretty clear ( and easy).
    The gym I am at most folks wear the mask on their chins LOL, makes no difference to me, but if it makes the gym closed then man, they need to wear them! But other than that I say the hell with the mask.
    On the list for Bannukah

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The gym I am at most folks wear the mask on their chins LOL, makes no difference to me, but if it makes the gym closed then man, they need to wear them! But other than that I say the hell with the mask.
    I rather they wear one , however I can deal with that because its not that crowded when I go. My main concern is the gym being totally closed when the Mayor sends is henchmen around... then no one is happy.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The gym I am at most folks wear the mask on their chins
    Wearing a mask on your chin is like putting the condom on your bag and expecting results. It would be a shame to see places close down because someone won't play the game.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    I rather they wear one , however I can deal with that because its not that crowded when I go. My main concern is the gym being totally closed when the Mayor sends is henchmen around... then no one is happy.
    Agree, if they will lock the gyms down because of this stupidity then everyone should just wear the damn thing.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Wearing a mask on your chin is like putting the condom on your bag and expecting results. It would be a shame to see places close down because someone won't play the game.
    LOL they wear them just because they have to, (rules of the gym, not the virus) not because they want to, hence why the majority have them hanging off their face
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have staff walking around telling people cover the nose and mouth, it is the law. Then there are announcements over the loudspeaker system.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    We have staff walking around telling people cover the nose and mouth, it is the law. Then there are announcements over the loudspeaker system.
    Haven't seen anyone telling people to put on their mask, but it is definitely repeated over and over again in the damn loud speaker.
    On the list for Bannukah

Crazy how my body feels already, its like my muscles are waking up!
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Crazy how my body feels already, its like my muscles are waking up!
    Now imagine if you went more often( 4-5/week) and broke up the body by sections.

Are they taking your temp on the way in the club after scanning your membership?
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 09-15-2020 at 01:09 PM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Now imagine if you went more often( 4-5/week) and broke up the body by sections.

Are they taking your temp on the way in the club after scanning your membership?
    Yeah thats next, right now I am just getting my body "ready" for whats coming. Last nights workout was grueling, 1 warm up set and 1 set to total failure, reps were in the 30s and 40's because we are going extremely light. But fck going to complete failure is not only physically challenging but mentally challenging as well, especially when we were squatting.

We don't scan to go in, we just check in on an app 24togo and walk right in, no temperature taken.
    On the list for Bannukah

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah thats next, right now I am just getting my body "ready" for whats coming. Last nights workout was grueling, 1 warm up set and 1 set to total failure, reps were in the 30s and 40's because we are going extremely light. But fck going to complete failure is not only physically challenging but mentally challenging as well, especially when we were squatting.

We don't scan to go in, we just check in on an app 24togo and walk right in, no temperature taken.
    Not sure about your state but our 24hr fitness has you confirm your health when you make a reservation to workout. Just a formality...nobody checking. Next time I see the mgr I want to ask him if they have gotten any info on anyone in the club actually getting covid since they opened. I'm guessing not a sole has but would be interesting to hear since they've been open for about 6 weeks now.
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Not sure about your state but our 24hr fitness has you confirm your health when you make a reservation to workout. Just a formality...nobody checking. Next time I see the mgr I want to ask him if they have gotten any info on anyone in the club actually getting covid since they opened. I'm guessing not a sole has but would be interesting to hear since they've been open for about 6 weeks now.
    Nope, nothing with health, just make sure you reserve the date and time you are going to workout. Then show your phone with said date and time when you enter, if not you can't get in
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Thats how the protesters and rioters wear thier masks.

Someone not playing the game is how the commies want you to think, I see we got a guy here already playing thier game, to that I say, train hard, like really hard, the way your supposed to, push a 20 rep squat and that damn mask will come off!

Slowly slowly adding weight...

On the list for Bannukah

Today will make 2 weeks officially training and I must say nothing, nothing beats working out for anxiety, feel alive again.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today will make 2 weeks officially training and I must say nothing, nothing beats working out for anxiety, feel alive again.
    You got that right, Big Johnny. Best therapy. One big-ass gym. Nice.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Been lifting again for about a month and this was our first week solid back in a gym. Training back (other than deadlifts) at home is difficult due to equipment and space; same with shoulders. Did shoulder press yesterday for the first time since the gyms closed back in March. I was weak as a kitten but it felt good.

Today did a ton of pulldowns and some Hammer Strength plate loaded Yates rows:

Government is already re-instating some restriction after only 2 months and I swear if they close the gyms again I'm going to snap.
    Another nice gym. Hope they keep it open. Politics is keeping some states/cities from opening their gyms.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Movati Athletic.

Best gym I've ever been to. Has 7 power racks, bumper plates, deadlift platforms, dumbbells to 120, tons of stack and plate loaded machine equipment, pool, huge, clean, everything.

Might not be 'hardcore' like my other gym which has dumbbells to 150 and tons of juice monsters running around, but it's a good enough gym for me and Lisa likes it too. Win/Win.

It opened in December and we joined in February.
    I would be at home there. I miss my YMCA that I was a member of for over 25 years. After a hurricane 2 years ago, it closed for 1.5 years from 3.5 feet of flooding and they spent millions to rebuild it better. Then came the pandemic. Not as big as yours, but very similar quality of equipment. They opened, but now at 5AM and that is too late for me.

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Wow, that is not the old YMCA of my youth.
    That looks really amazing!

Been lifting again for about a month and this was our first week solid back in a gym. Training back (other than deadlifts) at home is difficult due to equipment and space; same with shoulders. Did shoulder press yesterday for the first time since the gyms closed back in March. I was weak as a kitten but it felt good.

Today did a ton of pulldowns and some Hammer Strength plate loaded Yates rows:

Government is already re-instating some restriction after only 2 months and I swear if they close the gyms again I'm going to snap.
    Glad you are back big man I know it feels great! Nice gym by the way,,,

Man if they close the gyms seriosly I dunno how I am going to react, I am working on turning my basement into a gym but that will be next year.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    You got that right, Big Johnny. Best therapy. One big-ass gym. Nice.

Another nice gym. Hope they keep it open. Politics is keeping some states/cities from opening their gyms.
    I've been feeling so good mentally right now and I hope it stays this way...

I would be at home there. I miss my YMCA that I was a member of for over 25 years. After a hurricane 2 years ago, it closed for 1.5 years from 3.5 feet of flooding and they spent millions to rebuild it better. Then came the pandemic. Not as big as yours, but very similar quality of equipment. They opened, but now at 5AM and that is too late for me.

YMCA??? Holy crap!!
    On the list for Bannukah

Wow, that is not the old YMCA of my youth.
    That looks really amazing!
    YMCA??? Holy crap!!
    Totally YMCA. They went all out. Nicest Y I have ever been to.

Totally YMCA. They went all out. Nicest Y I have ever been to.
    Whats the cost?
    On the list for Bannukah

Whats the cost?
    I'm single and it was costing me $65 per month.

Wow there is one 5 min away from me and i never went inside because...... well..... i assumed it was like the 80's.
    Time for a visit, wow.

Wow there is one 5 min away from me and i never went inside because...... well..... i assumed it was like the 80's.
    Time for a visit, wow.
    Ben, they are all different. Some don't have the funds to build decent gyms and some focus on family. This one is in a very large population area.

Honestly, some Ys are very basic.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BH you've had a lot of "first day back in the gym" moments over the years. I think you really want to move on to something else as a hobby but you feel you are meant to lift weights..Its ok to move on dude..AND for the record i feel the same way. BUT since my right shoulder is ruined i will never lift again. I had to just come to terms with that.I ride bikes,walk,and some how able to do pushups.so..im still doing something.
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

What does single have to do with it, you lost me?

Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    BH you've had a lot of "first day back in the gym" moments over the years. I think you really want to move on to something else as a hobby but you feel you are meant to lift weights..Its ok to move on dude..AND for the record i feel the same way. BUT since my right shoulder is ruined i will never lift again. I had to just come to terms with that.I ride bikes,walk,and some how able to do pushups.so..im still doing something.
    No man, lifting is my life, not only for my physical but for my mental state, I suffer from anxiety/anger issues and lifting is the best medicine. Lifting is not a hobby for me, it's a way of life, when I am in the gym I feel at home, I feel life has a balance.

I will continue to lift till I die, good to see you posting again man, hoe all is well with you.
    On the list for Bannukah

What does single have to do with it, you lost me?
    There are single memberships and family memberships, bruthah.

There are single memberships and family memberships, bruthah.
    Really? Never heard of that LOL
    On the list for Bannukah