Page 175 of 192 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 5757
    shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really nice couple of workouts Greg. Those BBB sets at 170 on decline are strong especially after the OHPs for 6 reps at 145. Good idea to super set on this program. I did a lot of that as well today and clocked in around at the same time.

Sorry to hear about the shoulder tweak. Hopefully it is nothing serious and it heals up and feel better quickly.

Cool to see you and Waylon out there doing strong man stuff. I love loaded carries and that home made prowler looks to be sweet.

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shaneinga View Post
    Really nice couple of workouts Greg. Those BBB sets at 170 on decline are strong especially after the OHPs for 6 reps at 145. Good idea to super set on this program. I did a lot of that as well today and clocked in around at the same time.

Sorry to hear about the shoulder tweak. Hopefully it is nothing serious and it heals up and feel better quickly.

Cool to see you and Waylon out there doing strong man stuff. I love loaded carries and that home made prowler looks to be sweet.
    Thanks Shane. Yeah with supersets the workouts fly by. They are still very intense but definitely doable.

Thanks for the well-wishes about the shoulder. I put some arctic sports balm on it this morning and I think it is starting to improve some. Hopefully all is good for tomorrow's workout.

It's a blast doing the strongman stuff with Waylon. It was fun doing that and going for a bike ride. He's getting to an age now where he can almost keep up with me. In a few years he'll be leaving me behind.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
    My Blog: https://slavinstrength.wordpress.com/
    IG: @greg_slavin

PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000) PtReyesGreg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My shoulder/tricpe is starting to feel much better but is still sore and tender to the touch. I decided to go ahead and take an extra rest day today just to give it the chance to heal up some more. When I was getting ready to shower I noticed that I had bruising in the sore area. Its that area right on the edge of my rear delt where it connects to the triceps.

It looks like there was a little bleeding in the muscle there. Do any of you know what that bleeding/bruising means? Does that indicate a strain or a mild tear? I'm guessing if it feels OK I'll be fine working out tomorrow but I figured I'd see if you guys ever experienced anything like that.
    If in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don't know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a miserable day at work and want to break someone's neck but aren't sure who's? Then squat and run hills. - Wendler

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like a mild teres major tear to me. I did the same thing back when I was on Madcow. It healed up in 2 to 3 weeks.

Looks like a mild teres major tear to me. I did the same thing back when I was on Madcow. It healed up in 2 to 3 weeks.
    Thanks for the input on that Shane. That is very helpful. Did you keep lifting while it was healing, as long as you weren't feeling pain?

Originally Posted by PtReyesGreg View Post
    Thanks for the input on that Shane. That is very helpful. Did you keep lifting while it was healing, as long as you weren't feeling pain?
    I stayed away from pulls for awhile. Didn't really dead lift or do much on the lat pull side of things. If it hurt, I skipped it.

I stayed away from pulls for awhile. Didn't really dead lift or do much on the lat pull side of things. If it hurt, I skipped it.
    Thanks for advice Shane. I'll probably do that too (skipping pulls). I might try some light deads in a few days just to see how they feel...and maybe some using the trap bar. I'm thinking with the neutral grip on that bar I might not put as much pressure on the teres major.

I've actually taken a couple of days off from lifting entirely. Here in Northern California our power company, PG&E, is nervous about fires with the high winds we're having right now so they preemptively turned off our power. I've been running on a generator at home and am trying to conserve fuel...doing a 30-45 minute workout hasn't been fitting in lately. Hopefully our power will come back on the next couple of days.

Thanks for advice Shane. I'll probably do that too (skipping pulls). I might try some light deads in a few days just to see how they feel...and maybe some using the trap bar. I'm thinking with the neutral grip on that bar I might not put as much pressure on the teres major.

I've actually taken a couple of days off from lifting entirely. Here in Northern California our power company, PG&E, is nervous about fires with the high winds we're having right now so they preemptively turned off our power. I've been running on a generator at home and am trying to conserve fuel...doing a 30-45 minute workout hasn't been fitting in lately. Hopefully our power will come back on the next couple of days.
    Good luck with the injury Greg. I seem to remember picking up most things did kind of hurt. Hopefully changing your grip will work for you.

I saw that on the news about the power outages. Man, that is crazy! Hopefully you and your family are well out of the way of the fires. I saw today they were talking about evacuating part of LA because of the fires. Stay safe out there.

Good luck with the injury Greg. I seem to remember picking up most things did kind of hurt. Hopefully changing your grip will work for you.

I saw that on the news about the power outages. Man, that is crazy! Hopefully you and your family are well out of the way of the fires. I saw today they were talking about evacuating part of LA because of the fires. Stay safe out there.
    Thanks Shane. Yeah I'm hoping that the trap bar will feel good. If not I'll just lay off the pulls until it heals up more.

Yeah they turned off our power at 3am Wednesday morning due to concerns about a big wind storm. The last couple of years high winds have blown down the power lines out here and caused big fires. The winds never really materialized, however, and they were able to turn power back on today around 7:30 am. Those fires down near LA sound bad. Luckily up way up north and far away from those. Hopefully they're able to control them before they do too much damage.

5:48 am - Home

This morning I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C45_2C) as follows:

Bench Press 5-135, 5-175, 3-205, 6-235, 6-270, 6-285
    Superset with:
    Band Facepulls w/ Purpls Bands 6 sets of 20

BBB Military Press 5 sets of 10 @ 85
    Superset with:
    DB BOLR 5 sets of 10 @ 15

DB Hammer Curls 10-35, 10-35, 15-35
    Superset with:
    Kettlebell French Press 10-50, 10-50, 15-50

Bodyweight: 213.0 Pounds (Down 10.2 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:43:11.34 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Today we entered our 3rd day without electricity so I decided to go ahead and workout by flashlight. It actually went pretty well. My shoulder felt OK and I got all of my sets and reps on everything. Bench was feeling pretty strong.

Tomorrow I'm going to head down to Untamed Strength for squats (and possibly deads depending upon the shoulder).

Btw, the power was finally restored when I was leaving for work...woohoo! No more generator.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3e_EjOg6L9/

9:44 am - Untamed Strength

Today I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C45_2D) as follows:

SSB 18" Box Squats 5-135, 5-165, 3-195, 6-235, 6-265, 6-285

BBB Trap Bar Deadlifts 5-130, 5 sets of 10 @ 220

Leg Raises 5 sets of 10

Bodyweight: 213.0 Pounds (Down 10.2 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:35:07.76 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Excellent workout today. I took Waylon with me and we alternated sets. I did squats while he did deadlifts. Then I did trap bar deadlifts while he did dumbbell bench press. It was very cool.

My teres major is still bruised and it actually looks worse now than it did when it happened on Sunday/Monday. It feels good, however, and the trap bar deadlifts didn't bother it at all. I'll see how it feels when I do heavy sets next week, but for now I'm optimistic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3hti0lg4DD/

7:42 am - Home

This morning I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C45_3A) as follows:

Shoulder Rehab - Red Bands

Triset:
    Military Press 5-70, 5-85, 3-100, 8-125, 6-145, 3-150
    Band Facepulls w/ Purple Bands 6 sets of 20
    V-Grip TBar Rows 5-120, 5-140, 5-165, 5-192, 5-206
    3 sets of 8 @ 165 (FSL Sets)

Triset:
    BBB Decline Bench Press 5 sets of 10 @ 175
    DB Hammer Curls 3 sets of 10 @ 35
    Kettlebell French Press 3 sets of 10 @ 50

Bodyweight: 213.6 Pounds (Down 9.6 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:38:44.35 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Great workout today! My shoulder felt good on the presses and on the TBar Rows. Everything felt strong so that was awesome.

I've also been shedding some pounds over the past couple of weeks and am starting to see some noticeable physical changes. That combined with maintaining/building strength has been great.

3 really nice workouts Greg. Great to hear they got your power turned back on. I was hearing on the news they were saying possibly needing to leave it off for a week. That would have been a nightmare for sure. I see that muscle pull hasn't slowed you down much which is great.

Strong sets everywhere in here as usual Greg. Good to see you getting stronger while dropping weight. That is the goal and a very sweet spot to be in.

Happy belated Birthday to your son. Looks like you guys had fun yesterday!

3 really nice workouts Greg. Great to hear they got your power turned back on. I was hearing on the news they were saying possibly needing to leave it off for a week. That would have been a nightmare for sure. I see that muscle pull hasn't slowed you down much which is great.

Strong sets everywhere in here as usual Greg. Good to see you getting stronger while dropping weight. That is the goal and a very sweet spot to be in.

Happy belated Birthday to your son. Looks like you guys had fun yesterday!
    Thanks Shane. Yeah it was awesome when the power came back on. They had told us it could take 5 days or more to check the lines afterward (similar to the week you heard) but thankfully it didn't take that long and we were only out of power for just over 2 days.

I'm definitely happy to be dropping some weight. I'm starting to be able to see my abs which is a nice change. The BBB Challenge seems to be working well for me right now. My shoulder is feeling good too so that's a huge win.

10:16 am - Home

Yesterday I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C45_3B) as follows:

Hex Bar Deadlift Block Pulls 3.5" 5-135, 5-225, 3-275, 8-320, 6-365, 3-385

BBB Bison Bar Squats 3-135, 5 sets of 10 @ 165
    Superset with:
    Hex Bar Shrugs 5-145, 5-175, 5-225, 5-245, 5-275, 3 sets of 8 @ 225 (FSL sets)

Decline Situps 3 sets of 12
    Superset with:
    Weighted Hypers 3 sets of 12 @ 50

Bodyweight: 214.0 Pounds (Down 9.2 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:59:55.23 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Great workout yesterday. I took the day off to clear my head and to do some stuff around the house. I decided to go ahead and get a workout in too and I'm glad I did. They hex bar deadlifts felt good. I felt a twinge in my shoulder at one point but that was it...otherwise no pain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3m5D8Bgy1K/

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw your IG post about training in the dark and thought this guy is making me look bad. Had to come back and raise the bar a bit
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    I saw your IG post about training in the dark and thought this guy is making me look bad. Had to come back and raise the bar a bit
    Hey Dave! It's good to see you in here man. Are you going to start keeping a log again? I've been following along a bit on IG and FB and it looks like you've been up to all kinds of fun things with the family.

Good looking workout Greg. Good to see the hex bar deads moving so smoothly. Nice numbers on the shrugs. That hex bar works so well for shrugs.

Good job knocking down those BBB squats. What do your month 3 squats look like?

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Dave! It's good to see you in here man. Are you going to start keeping a log again? I've been following along a bit on IG and FB and it looks like you've been up to all kinds of fun things with the family.
    I sure do. Just signed up for a meet last week so thought I'd get back on the horse and log it. It's been awhile since I did any sort of real strength training so should be an interesting 9 weeks lol
    ☻/
    /▌

Good looking workout Greg. Good to see the hex bar deads moving so smoothly. Nice numbers on the shrugs. That hex bar works so well for shrugs.

Good job knocking down those BBB squats. What do your month 3 squats look like?
    Thanks Shane. I was very happy to get those hex bar deads in and keep making progress. I was bummed when I though I'd have to skip deads entirely for a while.

My BBB sets for squats in month 3 are 5x10 @ 245. What are yours going to be?

I sure do. Just signed up for a meet last week so thought I'd get back on the horse and log it. It's been awhile since I did any sort of real strength training so should be an interesting 9 weeks lol
    Awesome Dave! Congrats on signing up for the meet. Training with a goal like that always makes the workouts more meaningful and productive. I'll check out your new log.

5:56 pm - Untamed Strength

Last night I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C45_3C) as follows:

Bench Press 5-135, 5-175, 3-205, 2-225, 8-255, 6-285, 3-305

BBB Military Press 5 sets of 10 @ 85
    Superset with:
    Band Facepulls w/ Purpls Bands 5 sets of 20

TBar Rows 5-135, 5-145, 5-180, 5-200, 5-225, 3 sets of 8 @ 180 (FSL)

DB Hammer Curls 10-35, 10-35, 12-35
    Superset with:
    Kettlebell French Press 10-44, 10-44, 15-44

Bodyweight: 211.8 Pounds (Down 11.4 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:49:11.79 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Great workout last night. I made the trek into Untamed after work and it was worth it. I had a good upper body blast workout. Bench felt strong and my shoulder felt good so that was a huge win.

One more workout this cycle. I'm leaving for a few days to go to Yosemite with my family on Sunday so I'm just going to take a few days off there and skip the deload. When I get back I'll start up with the next cycle. I'm still trying to decide if I'll continue with 863 or go to 531 for the next cycle. I'm thinking I'll do 863 for everything but deads and do 531 for them, but we'll see.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vagvSAcvt/

Have a safe trip Greg
    ☻/
    /▌

Damn strong benching Greg. Those are some manly numbers there. Scale is still moving in the right direction as well. Stronger and leaner is the always the goal.

Enjoy Yosemite. It is at the top of my list of places to visit.

My 3rd cycle squats are 215. Should be fun.

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Trying to catch up in here Greg. Looks like it was a good week in the gym. Strong work on the Hex deads and Military Press. Glad to hear that you are having minimal shoulder pain too. Hope you and the family enjoy Yosemite. That is on the bucket list for sure. Looking forward to some IG pics!
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb
    Powerlifting: Squat: 315, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 420
    Running: 5K: 22:46, 10K: 49:49, 15K: 1:28:08, 13.1: 2:03:00
    Metcons: Murph: 29:43, Double Murph: 1:12:01, Cindy: 29 Rounds
    IG: trentmas.nc
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7v5c_ToyBkd6_3hP2jl94w
    Galatians 2:20

Hopefully you are dodging those fires out there Greg and you and the family are safe. I see on IG you have been staying busy.

Have a good weekend!

Have a safe trip Greg
    Thanks Dave! It was a good trip.

Damn strong benching Greg. Those are some manly numbers there. Scale is still moving in the right direction as well. Stronger and leaner is the always the goal.

Enjoy Yosemite. It is at the top of my list of places to visit.

My 3rd cycle squats are 215. Should be fun.
    Thanks Shane. Yosemite was awesome. I went there once before a while back but it was just as impressive the 2nd time. I'd definitely check it out sometime if you get the chance.

My BBB squats are 205 this time so you're ahead of me.

Originally Posted by TM79 View Post
    Trying to catch up in here Greg. Looks like it was a good week in the gym. Strong work on the Hex deads and Military Press. Glad to hear that you are having minimal shoulder pain too. Hope you and the family enjoy Yosemite. That is on the bucket list for sure. Looking forward to some IG pics!
    Thanks Trent. Yeah the lifting has been going pretty well up to this week. We were without power up until Wednesday afternoon but I did manage to get some good lifting sessions in. On Wednesday, though, my cold I've been fighting turned into a sinus infection and that's sidelined me for the past couple of days. I'm hoping to lift again tomorrow though.

Hopefully you are dodging those fires out there Greg and you and the family are safe. I see on IG you have been staying busy.

Have a good weekend!
    Thanks Shane. Yeah, luckily the big fires have been away from us. We had some big wind storms the past 2 weeks that caused some little fires in my area but the fires guys jumped on them quickly and got them contained. Our power company shut off our power for a large chunk of that time so that helped prevent bigger ones that would've been caused by trees coming down during the winds. The trouble with that, though, is that it's tough to get along without power for that long. We have a generator so we were OK. A lot of families don't and they were cold and dark and lost most of their food to spoilage, and since businesses were shut down a lot of people lost wages and companies lost a lot money. Also it cuts off your communication so you can't get updates on fires, evacuations, etc. Overall a real pain in the ass. All of that has me thinking it might be time to leave California at some point.

I've fallen way behind on my log. I'll catch up and log all of my workouts this weekend. I'll catch up on all of your logs too.

Saturday 10/19/2019
    10:07 am - Untamed Strength

Today I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C45_3D) as follows:

SSB 18" Box Squats 5-135, 5-165, 3-205, 8-245, 6-285, 3-295

BBB Trap Bar Deadlifts 5-150, 5 sets of 10 @ 245

45 Deg Hypers 3 sets of 10 w/ 53lb Kettlebell

Bodyweight: ??? Pounds (Down ??? pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:58:21.49 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Sunday 10/20/2019
    7:24 am - Home

Today I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C46_1A) as follows:

Military Press 5-70, 5-85, 3-105, 8-115, 8-130, 8-140
    Superset with:
    Band Facepulls w/ Purple Bands 6 sets of 20

BBB Decline Bench Press 5 sets of 10 @ 205
    Superset with:
    V-Grip TBar Rows 5-120, 5-145, 5-155, 5-182, 5-204
    3 sets of 8 @ 155 (FSL Sets)

DB Hammer Curls 3 sets of 10 @ 35
    Kettlebell French Press 3 sets of 10 @ 50

Bodyweight: 216.2 Pounds (Down 7.0 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:43:01.12 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Friday 10/25/2019
    10:16 am - Home

Today I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C46_1B) as follows:

Hex Bar Deadlift Block Pulls 3.5" 3-175, 3-225, 3-265, 3-285, 3-335, 5-370

BBB Bison Bar Squats 3-135, 5 sets of 10 @ 205
    Superset with:
    Hex Bar Shrugs 5-155, 5-179, 5-190, 5-229, 5-249, 3 sets of 8 @ 190 (FSL sets)

Bodyweight: 213.2 Pounds (Down 10 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:37:32.25 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Monday 10/28.2019
    10:17 am - Home

Today I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C46_1C) as follows:

Bench Press 5-140, 5-175, 3-205, 8-225, 8-255, 8-275
    Superset with:
    Band Facepulls Purple 6 sets of 10

BBB Military Press 5 sets of 10 @ 105
    Superset with:
    DB Hammer Curls 4 sets of 10 @ 30

Bodyweight: 210.0 Pounds (Down 13.2 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:41:57.81 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Tuesday 10/29/2019
    2:47 pm - Home

Today I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C46_1D) as follows:

SSB 18" Box Squats 5-135, 5-170, 3-205, 8-220, 8-255, 8-270

BBB Trap Bar Deadlifts 5 sets of 10 @ 265

Leg Raises 5 sets of 10

Bodyweight: 209.6 Pounds (Down 13.6 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:37:38.26 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Saturday 11/2/2019
    10:08 am - Untamed Strength

This morning I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C46_2A) as follows:

Military Press 5-70, 5-85, 3-105, 6-120, 6-140, 6-145
    Superset with:
    Band Facepulls w/ Orange Bands 6 sets of 10

BBB Bench Press 5 sets of 10 @ 205
    Superset with:
    Multi-Grip Chins 5 sets of 5

Bodyweight: 209.0 Pounds (Down 14.2 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:50:13.99 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

I finally caught up in my journal...woohoo! Been sick for the past week with a cold and now a sinus infection so I went a couple of days without working out, but today I got in a good one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4X2m5_Auzz/

6:27 am - Home

Today I completed 531 BBB 3 Month Challenge (C46_2B) as follows:

Hex Bar Deadlifts 5-175, 5-225, 3-265, 3-315, 3-355, 3-395

BBB Bison Bar Squats 3-135, 3-185, 5 sets of 10 @ 205
    Superset with:
    Hex Bar Shrugs 5-205, 5-205, 5-205, 5-235, 5-265, 3 sets of 8 @ 205 (FSL sets)

Bodyweight: 209.4 Pounds (Down 13.8 pounds from 223.2 on 7/1)

Workout Duration: 0:47:02.70 h:mm:ss.ms (with 1:00 rest between sets)

Excellent workout this morning. I'm still taking antibiotics for my sinus infection so I wasn't feeling that great. I still managed to get all my sets and reps in though so that awesome. I skipped abs because I was feeling a little light headed by the end and didn't want to push it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4aF2luAs36/

Still kicking azz even while on antibiotics. Very nice work in here Greg. I like the use of decline bp as a variation in here as well for BBB work. You have been hitting some really strong BBB sets across all your exercises. Very impressive as usual.

I watched a movie on Netflix last night about the Paradise fire from last year. You talked about moving out of Cali with all these fires. I had no idea they were nearly as bad as they were. I knew that Paradise fire was a bad one, but that movie really put it in another light. Scary. You guys stay safe out there.

TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000) TM79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Geez man, between the sinus infection and the fire I'd say its darned impressive that you're training at all, much less putting up manly numbers like that! You're putting up some serious weight, sinus infection or not. Keep it up brother and stay safe out there!
    All-Time PR's and Info:
    M, 5'10", 175 lb
    Powerlifting: Squat: 315, Bench: 255, Deadlift: 420
    Running: 5K: 22:46, 10K: 49:49, 15K: 1:28:08, 13.1: 2:03:00
    Metcons: Murph: 29:43, Double Murph: 1:12:01, Cindy: 29 Rounds
    IG: trentmas.nc
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7v5c_ToyBkd6_3hP2jl94w
    Galatians 2:20

Page 175 of 192 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast