Page 15 of 242 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Because its easier and more fun. Anyone who say otherwise is lying to themselves.
    Spot on JT
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    If you do one thing long enough you will get good at it. What I am saying is being fat puts you at a disadvantage Cardio wise and overall health wise. I probably can't do what you do the first shot, but I guarantee you my Cardio is way better than yours, simply because Cardio is what I do, I can bike hard for 6 hours or more, Hike on snow shoes pulling a sled with a 40 lb pack on my back for 8 - 10 hours a day every day. I just did it for 13 days

As far as needing to be fat to be strong? A couple of extra pounds probably won't hurt, but there is a line that when you cross it things go down hill Cardio wise and health wise.

You don't need to be fat to be strong, if you believe that then just look at ID probably the strongest Fuker in the OV35 and if he ate a grape you would see it. Why is it he can do it, yet others seem to think they need a beer gut t do it?

You don’t need to be fat to be strong but it helps, and it takes longer, that’s fine, loosing weight and maintaining strength is a good challenge, however on one under 200 drug free is going to put 500 overhead.

But you can’t assume a guy who’s gut is bigger than yours is always gonna be in worse cardio, the guy I spoke of earlier has done all day cardio events like you too, he holds marathon exercise records.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    How many Americans do you think died from Covid?
    Many PEOPLE HAVE SOMETHING like a pre existing condition(diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, cancer, auto immune disease)or some kind that they are either very aware of, or not at all aware of.
    At least 100 million if you do the math and if you add up all of the sub categories of people in America, i am probably underestimating given the obesity issues.

So let's be crystal FKN clear HERE......... these people had issues ALREADY;BUT COVID KILLED THEM, NOT THE PRE EXISTING DISEASE ******WHICH THEY COULD LIVE WITH FOR YEARS TO COME.******

I don't work in the morgues of America so i cant give you an exact number, i just use these guys since they were counting from the beginning.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 03-08-2021 at 11:36 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Many PEOPLE HAVE SOMETHING like a pre existing condition(diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, cancer, auto immune disease)or some kind that they are either very aware of, or not at all aware of.
    At least 100 million if you do the math and add up all of the sub categories of people in America and i am probably underestimating given the obesity issues.

So let's be crystal FKN clear HERE......... these people had issues ALREADY;BUT COVID KILLED THEM, NOT THE PRE EXISTING DISEASE ******WHICH THEY COULD LIVE WITH FOR YEARS TO COME.******

I don't work in the morgues of America so i cant give you an exact number, i just use these guys since they were here counting from the start.

I have several of those - but I just don't see the point in getting vaccinated right now
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    You don’t need to be fat to be strong but it helps, and it takes longer, that’s fine, loosing weight and maintaining strength is a good challenge, however on one under 200 drug free is going to put 500 overhead.

But you can’t assume a guy who’s gut is bigger than yours is always gonna be in worse cardio, the guy I spoke of earlier has done all day cardio events like you too, he holds marathon exercise records.

Perhaps someone with a big gut has good or even great cardio, they would have better Cardio without it and be healthier as well, I don't know how you can deny that. It's just the way it is.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    I have several of those - but I just don't see the point in getting vaccinated right now
    Personal choice just like abortion, but cancel your international travel plans though, that is just a guess.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personal choice just like abortion, but cancel your international travel plans though, that is just a guess.
    no desire to go overseas except Iceland and that isn't really necessary since Rogue carved a replica of the Husafell
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When used in conjunction with widespread testing, contact tracing, quarantining of anyone that may be infected, hand washing, and physical distancing, face masks are a valuable tool to reduce community transmission. All of these measures, through their effect on Re, have the potential to reduce the number of infections. As governments exit lockdowns, keeping transmissions low enough to preserve health care capacity will be critical until a vaccine can be developed.
    https://www.pnas.org/content/118/4/e2014564118

IDK, makes sense to me. I'm sure Paul and his new boyfriend will call me names now. Have it
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No argument there. My gym is home to some of the strongest mofos out there. I once asked one of our heavy weights what it would take for me, 208lbs, to bench 405. Mind you I've benched 380 but was 242 and can currently hit 315+ paused. His answer, gain a bunch of weight and/or drugs

It's been my experience that maintaining strength at a lower BF/BW is extremely tough as a natty. I could jump my bench up 20lbs in a few weeks if I balloon up to 225. But trying to do that while slowly getting down to a 200 BJJ comp weight, no fukin way.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Flu is very variable, a good year and bad year varies a lot, but as a 10 year average in England and Wales (these figures not including Scotland and Northern Ireland) roughly 10,000 people die from it each year. A bad year could be double, a catastrophic year could be 30,000

Covid has killed >115,000 people in England and Wales in the last 12 months

115,000 >> 10,000
    Covid >> Flu

[/end]

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At least 100 million if you do the math and add up all of the sub categories of people in America and i am probably underestimating given the obesity issues.

I don't work in the morgues of America so i cant give you an exact number, i just use these guys since they were here counting from the start.

Exactly..pre-exsisting conditions. That’s the point. Take away comorbidities & you are left with 30,000 deaths..where are you getting millions from? Source please.

April 14th 2020 - The CDC directed all medical professionals to list ALL DEATH CASES as COVID. This was at the direction of an obscure group called CSTE (Counsel State and Territorial Epidemiologists). This gave the CDC plausible deniability.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/us-data/

https://www.cste.org/news/500750/CST...e-NNC-List.htm

The CDC already accounts for these so called “millions”.

The flu kills 60-80k a year with NO COMORBIDITIES..

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden.../2017-2018.htm

https://www.statnews.com/2018/09/26/...deaths-winter/

330k “COVID” American deaths in 2020 (minus the 94% that had comorbidity) is 20k American deaths due to COVID without co-morbidity. 20k deaths compared to even half the 2018 influenza deaths still makes influenza far deadlier or…. COVID-19 is simply influenza rebranded with non-stop media histrionics, padded stats and inaccurate testing (PCR) which no gold standards to compare.

https://www.jems.com/coronavirus/cdc...vid-19-deaths/

And yes, the PCR test is utter bullchit. Here is Kerry Mullins (the creator of the test) explaining it is a BACTERIA test..not a viral test..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ZmZft4fXhQQ

https://mobile.twitter.com/robinmono...33369222029312

You seem like an intelligent guy..please try to have some perspective on this.

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Perhaps someone with a big gut has good or even great cardio, they would have better Cardio without it and be healthier as well, I don't know how you can deny that. It's just the way it is.
    Agreed, the more mass one has, the quicker they’re gonna gas out. Having all the extra fat is just inefficient for cardio purposes
    Last edited by exyl; 03-08-2021 at 11:59 AM. Reason: spelling

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Angry

IDK, makes sense to me. I'm sure Paul and his new boyfriend will call me names now. Have it
    How dare you form an opinion, I’m livid right now... I don’t even— You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libellous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystrophic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, and socially-retarded.

1. Millions with preexisting conditions existing, alive Americans
    2. You cant take them out, delete or remove them, they exist and are at risk at all ages(10-99), in other words they can die too!
    3. Ok so the cdc data is not 100% accurate and needs to be recounted( death rates),"April 14th 2020 - The CDC directed all medical professionals to list ALL DEATH CASES as COVID"
    Now we need to know if hospitals followed that cdc guideline or ignored it due to the oath they took and integrity?
    4. Again you can't remove pre existing conditions, they exist in hundreds of millions of Americans walking around.
    5. So we are arguing math, and how totals are/were being calculated. We will only know the true answers when autopsy reports are recounted/audited after this ends.
    what was labeled a covid death and what was not, but the issue is that we are +500,000 or plus half a million "extra deaths"
    6. there are other tests, they all can't be wrong
    7. you seem like an intelligent, persistent guy, please try to consider more than your own opinion regarding such a complicated complex subject.

Exactly..pre-exsisting conditions. That’s the point. Take away comorbidities & you are left with 30,000 deaths..where are you getting millions from? Source please.

April 14th 2020 - The CDC directed all medical professionals to list ALL DEATH CASES as COVID. This was at the direction of an obscure group called CSTE (Counsel State and Territorial Epidemiologists). This gave the CDC plausible deniability.

The CDC already accounts for these so called “millions”.

The flu kills 60-80k a year with NO COMORBIDITIES..

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden.../2017-2018.htm

https://www.statnews.com/2018/09/26/...deaths-winter/

330k “COVID” American deaths in 2020 (minus the 94% that had comorbidity) is 20k American deaths due to COVID without co-morbidity. 20k deaths compared to even half the 2018 influenza deaths still makes influenza far deadlier or…. COVID-19 is simply influenza rebranded with non-stop media histrionics, padded stats and inaccurate testing (PCR) which no gold standards to compare.

https://www.jems.com/coronavirus/cdc...vid-19-deaths/

And yes, the PCR test is utter bullchit. Here is Kerry Mullins (the creator of the test) explaining it is a BACTERIA test..not a viral test..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ZmZft4fXhQQ

https://mobile.twitter.com/robinmono...33369222029312

You seem like an intelligent guy..please try to have some perspective on this.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No argument there. My gym is home to some of the strongest mofos out there. I once asked one of our heavy weights what it would take for me, 208lbs, to bench 405. Mind you I've benched 380 but was 242 and can currently hit 315+ paused. His answer, gain a bunch of weight and/or drugs

It's been my experience that maintaining strength at a lower BF/BW is extremely tough as a natty. I could jump my bench up 20lbs in a few weeks if I balloon up to 225. But trying to do that while slowly getting down to a 200 BJJ comp weight, no fukin way.
    Kirk Karowski benched 405 at 17 weighing less than you as he’s like 5’8 his arms didn’t look short because he wasn’t a monster yet.

He wasn’t even close to what he was about to become in powerlifting. He was the most ripped dude in powerlifting as a HW as low as 245 to 275 and official 1000# squatter. He was asked about doing a B.B. show, he said if he had to diet anymore he’d ripp someone’s head off.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Did you actually read through this link?

“Cochrane (7) and the World Health Organization (8) both point out that, for population health measures, we should not generally expect to be able to find controlled trials, due to logistical and ethical reasons, and should therefore instead seek a wider evidence base”

Yeeeaaa...we’ve done that here in 2020..

Watch U.S. cases explode as masking goes from 60-70% to 90% plus in nearly all states.

https://delphi.cmu.edu/covidcast/tim...sk&level=state

From link..
    “Only ONE observational study has directly analyzed the impact of mask use in the community on COVID-19 transmission. The study looked at the reduction of secondary transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Beijing households by face mask use (10). It found that face masks were 79% effective in preventing transmission, if they were used by all household members prior to symptoms occurring. The study did not look at the relative risk of different types of mask.”

-Secondary transmission
    -Prior to symptoms
    -did not look at different masks
    -study comes out of where?...JUST LMAO..

This cannot be real life..this makes sense to you..?
    Bro..c’mom
    I mean..
    C’mon man!
    Last edited by Paul Kreul; 03-08-2021 at 01:37 PM.

1. Millions with preexisting conditions existing, alive Americans
    2. You cant take them out, delete or remove them, they exist and are at risk at all ages(10-99), in other words they can die too!
    3. Ok so the cdc data is not 100% accurate and needs to be recounted( death rates),"April 14th 2020 - The CDC directed all medical professionals to list ALL DEATH CASES as COVID"
    Now we need to know if hospitals followed that cdc guideline or ignored it due to the oath they took and integrity?
    4. Again you can't remove pre existing conditions, they exist in hundreds of millions of Americans walking around.
    5. So we are arguing math, and how totals are/were being calculated. We will only know the true answers when autopsy reports are recounted/audited after this ends.
    what was labeled a covid death and what was not, but the issue is that we are +500,000 or plus half a million "extra deaths"
    6. there are other tests, they all can't be wrong
    7. you seem like an intelligent, persistent guy, please try to consider more than your own opinion regarding such a complicated complex subject.
    1.Covid requires a minimum of 2.6 comorbidities in order for it to be lethal..exactly like the flu
    2.agreed
    3. This is the form that was sent to hospitals..
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

“In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.”..

This is counted as a positive Covid death..the same symptoms as influenza..counted now as Covid

4.agreed
    5.you are assuming those extra deaths are Covid deaths..
    For every 1% unemployment increases, 30,000 deaths occur, there are dozens of studies on this..how much did unemployment increase over 2019? 10%=...300,000.
    Now on top of this, a new study from the peer-reviewed Journal of American Heart Association finds over 63% of Covid hospitalizations were attributed to diabetes mellitus, heart failure, obesity and hypertension.

These conditions are, in most cases, preventable.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full...AHA.120.019259

It's been estimated there will be an additional 1.4 million tuberculosis deaths from the disruptions caused by lockdowns, 500k additional deaths related to HIV, 335k from malaria. So from these 3 diseases alone, that's 3.2 million lockdown deaths. COVID is at 1.9 million.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/h....co/UMSXByMKox

6. Covid tests are based off PCR test, listen to Mullins the creator of the test on why this is a faulty method for viral detection

7. Have I convinced you that we are witnessing a clown show now?

JT here’s something you don’t know about me and rolling though.

I’m not an aggressor like say Tank Abbott he used to get winded fast because along with him being fat, he’s used to knock outs.

I’m more comfy lying on my back and holding my opponent there, basically in that position my cardio is little tested, the person on top of me is the one who expelling more energy.

I’m not an aggressor like say Tank Abbott he used to get winded fast because along with him being fat, he’s used to knock outs.

I’m more comfy lying on my back and holding my opponent there, basically in that position my cardio is little tested, the person on top of me is the one who expelling more energy.
    So how does that work? Do you just run onto the mat and lay down? It doesn't work that way

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One can look at the numbers and realize that approximately 10% more deaths occurred due to covid vs the past 2 years.

Data is provided through the 48th week of 2020. So far this year, the CDC reports that 2,877,601 people have died. At the same point in 2018, the number was 2,606,928, and in 2019, it was 2,614,950. The number of deaths to this point in 2020 is at least 260,000 greater than either of the past two years.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    One can look at the numbers and realize that approximately 10% more deaths occurred due to covid vs the past 2 years.

Data is provided through the 48th week of 2020. So far this year, the CDC reports that 2,877,601 people have died. At the same point in 2018, the number was 2,606,928, and in 2019, it was 2,614,950. The number of deaths to this point in 2020 is at least 260,000 greater than either of the past two years.
    2020 had 3.36 million deaths, 500k more than 2019.

3-4 months ago this forum was filled with people who didn’t understand CDC death tallies, trying to argue that 2020 would have similar deaths as 2019. They were not only wrong, they were really, really wrong. Not surprisingly, instead of admitting they were wrong, the narrative conveniently changed to blaming the lockdowns for all the deaths.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Excess deaths is a good way to get the overall big picture. Also need to account for population growth, annual deaths per year typically increase as a result of consistent population growth. The high percentage of deaths in nursing homes is sad, but I think the avg life expectancy in nursing homes is something like 6 months. Being put in a nursing home, for most, is pretty near the “finish line” of life.

I don’t even trust those numbers though. As I mentioned above, the CDC directed all medical professionals to list all deaths cases as Covid via the CSTE..

“Following new CDC guidelines: "As of April 14, 2020, CDC case counts and death counts include both confirmed and probable cases and deaths. This change was made to reflect an interim COVID-19 position statement issued by the Council for State and Territorial Epidemiologists on April 5, 2020. The position statement included a case definition and made COVID-19 a nationally notifiable disease.”

Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    2020 had 3.36 million deaths, 500k more than 2019.

3-4 months ago this forum was filled with people who didn’t understand CDC death tallies, trying to argue that 2020 would have similar deaths as 2019. They were not only wrong, they were really, really wrong. Not surprisingly, instead of admitting they were wrong, the narrative conveniently changed to blaming the lockdowns for all the deaths.
    Are you implying those extra deaths are “Covid” deaths?

Yes..I was wrong, to your point. We can easily attribute those extra deaths as Lockdown deaths as I have explained in post prior

Did you actually read through this link?

This cannot be real life..this makes sense to you..?
    Bro..c’mom
    I mean..
    C’mon man!
    Yes, and what I quoted from the link makes sense. You're trying to hard. IDGAF what you do.

LOL well OK then. You don't know what you don't know. You'd likely tap to top pressure using this method.
    ☻/
    /▌

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Flu is very variable, a good year and bad year varies a lot, but as a 10 year average in England and Wales (these figures not including Scotland and Northern Ireland) roughly 10,000 people die from it each year. A bad year could be double, a catastrophic year could be 30,000

Covid has killed >115,000 people in England and Wales in the last 12 months

115,000 >> 10,000
    Covid >> Flu

[/end]
    And how many died from the flu this year in Northern Ireland?
    Still believe Covid bad..?

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And how many died from the flu this year in Northern Ireland?
    Still believe Covid bad..?
    We’re still fighting about if it’s real eh? Smh

Misc life
    **^^ gone ^^**

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you implying those extra deaths are “Covid” deaths?

Yes..I was wrong, to your point. We can easily attribute those extra deaths as Lockdown deaths as I have explained in post prior
    I’m implying that a strong majority are directly due to covid. 80 - 90% at least.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

LOL well OK then. You don't know what you don't know. You'd likely tap to top pressure using this method.
    I've defended myself on bottom before, that's called “rolling with the dog”! I never came close to getting gassed on the bottom, but I got tired trying to catch him.
    Last edited by LWW; 03-08-2021 at 06:26 PM.

Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    I’m implying that a strong majority are directly due to covid. 80 - 90% at least.
    I don’t believe so. Not with what we know about mortality & unemployment as well as lockdowns causing a host of others diseases.