beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50)

anyone use gorilla grips?

can't have my hands torn up because of the business i'm in, don't much care for gloves. any opinions? thanks!

http://www.gorilla-grips.com/

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have something similar called New Grips. There are also Versa Grips and Lynx grips.

I don't much care for them, but they generally get good reviews here. I find that when I bench(wide grip), my hands start to slowly slide outwards on these.

The only reason I use anything is for my wife. She hates callouses. I had used Saranac brand gloves for years and loved them. They no longer make weight lifting gloves. They did do well to keep the callouses somewhat controlled. I recently switched to the Schiek 530's and the callouses I had are fading away. If you want that effect, you might give these a try.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    I have something similar called New Grips. There are also Versa Grips and Lynx grips.

I don't much care for them, but they generally get good reviews here. I find that when I bench(wide grip), my hands start to slowly slide outwards on these.

The only reason I use anything is for my wife. She hates callouses. I had used Saranac brand gloves for years and loved them. They no longer make weight lifting gloves. They did do well to keep the callouses somewhat controlled. I recently switched to the Schiek 530's and the callouses I had are fading away. If you want that effect, you might give these a try.
    i may just cave and get gloves, or use pieces of sponge like zack khan does, that would cost $1. new new grips and versa grips cost more than i want to spend, and i just use straps if i need to.

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dollylamma View Post
    my boyfreind uses a grip like that. its not a garilla grip but its like some kinda monster grip he grips my penis so tight the head blows up like a ballon. i really like it. sometimes it just hurts tho.
    So that's how you got into the red with only 32 posts. What a jerk ... more red for you fool!!!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 25

Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Larryman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by beefyron View Post
    i may just cave and get gloves, or use pieces of sponge like zack khan does, that would cost $1. new new grips and versa grips cost more than i want to spend, and i just use straps if i need to.
    Try these things. They're about 5 bucks. I tried them at Muscle Beach and they made a really big difference. (Those Lynx things don't grip like these.)
    www.bigbackgrips.com