Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbluevette View Post
    IF you really want to look sharp go get you a tailored suit. Even a mid range suit from The Men's Warehouse looks great when tailored.
    I’m getting a suit too, but the blazer is good for more casual situations and I can wear it with jeans
    6’0

coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Idk I don’t talk to guys wearing that kind of stuff. They just wear casual athletic stuff. Idk anything about this style. I can’t relate.
    Do you only talk to guys at the gym or your local walmart?
    Lmao no

Brb with pics
    inb4 6'4" male models that would look good in any style of clothing

I do sort of understand what you're getting at though, the blazer in the OP has a bit of a southern frat vibe to it.

JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wrong on both counts.
    youre an obese 50 year old menopausal woman who never leaves her basement apartment what would you know lmao

we're all gonna make it IMathew's Avatar
    IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IMathew has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eatliftskate View Post
    I’m open to recommendations

At that price point the options are limited, most places will have low quality materials but fit is what matters most.

Uniqlo - very casual
    Mango - Similar to Zara, usually on sale
    GAP, Banana Republic, Jcrew - Step up quality wise. Ignore retail price, they all usually have massive sales. If you keep an eye out you can get a ludlow jacket from Jcrew for $60-70.
    Ebay - I haven't bought secondhand in a long time but you used to be able to find quality coats on ebay.

Also if you have a Nordstrom rack near you, I would say go there instead of Macys.
    lmao I was like lmao

★Texas Crew★
    *Misc Med Crew*

DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m getting a suit too, but the blazer is good for more casual situations and I can wear it with jeans
    Dude buy a blazer that’s made from a more conventional material than corduroy. There’s a reason the thing is 80% off. Nothing wrong with buying a blazer but at least look into what makes a blazer good
    Benevolent Dictatorship
    🚷 Anti-Degeneracy Crew 🚷

JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000) JayCutler6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IMathew View Post
    At that price point the options are limited, most places will have low quality materials but fit is what matters most.

Uniqlo - very casual
    GAP, Banana Republic, Jcrew - Step up quality wise. Ignore retail price, they all usually have massive sales. If you keep an eye out you can get a ludlow jacket from Jcrew for $60-70.
    Ebay - I haven't bought secondhand in a long time but you used to be able to find quality coats on ebay.

Also if you have a Nordstrom rack near you, I would say go there instead of Macys.
    lmao what is this - a forum for poorcels?

I recommend:

Kiton
    Tom Ford
    Isaia

for blazers.

eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatliftskate has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IMathew View Post

Uniqlo - very casual

I’m open to spend a couple hundred, but this is marked down 83%

Seems like a great deal

My chest is about 42” so should I order a 42R?
    6’0

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legendsneverdie View Post
    OP a blazer is 100% about fit and every blazer needs to be tailored. If you buy it, find a tailor to get your sleeve length adjusted and probably a taper to the body/sleeves if needed. Also make sure the fit is correct on the shoulders. if it doesnt fit on the shoulders not worth even looking at it.
    ^ this guy knows what he is talking about
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

Originally Posted by DimTriad View Post
    Dude buy a blazer that’s made from a more conventional material than corduroy. There’s a reason the thing is 80% off. Nothing wrong with buying a blazer but at least look into what makes a blazer good
    Is this one better?

https://www.menswearhouse.com/p/naut...yABEgLuMfD_BwE
    6’0

DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DimTriad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayCutler6 View Post
    lmao what is this - a forum for poorcels?

I recommend:

Kiton
    Tom Ford
    Isaia

for blazers.
    Repped
    Benevolent Dictatorship
    🚷 Anti-Degeneracy Crew 🚷

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wrong on both counts.
    Which pecock has the pretty feathers? The male. Which Lion has the mane? The male.

It's called sexual ornamentation. Different genders have different traits for two purposes: hierarchal status and mating.

Every leader in almost every culture around the world dresses up for status and to attract mates.

The car that you drive. The house that you buy. The job/career that you have. It's all an unconscious form of sexual ornamentation.

Dressing well indicates taht he wants to attract people of higher status.

Just like when you see a guy who is overwieght wearing football pads. That's his sexual ornamentation. So that person is likely to attract you or you to him.

Every species on the planet has and does this.

You cannot deny biology and evolution,

Source: The Mating Mind by Dr. Geoffrey Miller
    Spent: Sex, Evolution and Consumerism by Dr. Geoffrey Miller
    Mate: What WOmen Want by Tucker Max and Dr. Geoffrey Miller
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JayCutler6 View Post
    youre an obese 50 year old menopausal woman who never leaves her basement apartment what would you know lmao
    Wrong on everything except woman.

Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Which pecock has the pretty feathers? The male. Which Lion has the mane? The male.

It's called sexual ornamentation. Different genders have different traits for two purposes: hierarchal status and mating.

Every leader in almost every culture around the world dresses up for status and to attract mates.

The car that you drive. The house that you buy. The job/career that you have. It's all an unconscious form of sexual ornamentation.

Just like when you see a guy who is overwieght wearing football pads. That's his sexual ornamentation. So that person is likely to attract you or you to him.

This guy knows his stuff
    6’0

It’s definitely better than the first one you posted. That shade of blue is a little on the bright side for me but I don’t know how you normally dress. Something closer to navy is a safer bet. I would also look for something that is at least partially made of wool.

Edit, on second look the colour is fine
    Benevolent Dictatorship
    🚷 Anti-Degeneracy Crew 🚷

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)

Ofc clothes are important but it’s not the fancier the better. I’d say the more casual the better.

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Brah, her status is dating men 30 years younger than her. Their fashion sense is as far as she can go, let her be happy. If you take Pwallys interest in the underaged, havocs interest in the overweight, throw in some autism, remove self awareness, and give it female form-that is the recipe for the person you are replying to.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ofc clothes are important but it’s not the fancier the better. I’d say the more casual the better.
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Registered User Legendsneverdie's Avatar
    Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i agree. i went through a phase, when i was younger, where i would tend to overdress. I think i got a "WTF??" reaction from people sometimes. As i got older i learned how to still dress nice without being as flashy. OP you sound like you are in the earlier stages of your sense of fashion. I would give this advice:

Fit is what counts
    Flashier is not always better
    Do not ignore comfort
    Do not listen to these guys that say "always be the best dressed" ; wearing a suit to the supermarket is just retarded.
    IF YOU DONT SQUAT, YOU AINT SQUAT

i agree. i went through a phase, when i was younger, where i would tend to overdress. I think i got a "WTF??" reaction from people sometimes. As i got older i learned how to still dress nice without being as flashy. OP you sound like you are in the earlier stages of your sense of fashion. I would give this advice:

Fit is what counts
    Do not ignore comfort
    Do not listen to these guys that say "always be the best dressed" ; wearing a suit to the supermarket is just retarded.
    Sensible commment. Op take note
    Benevolent Dictatorship
    🚷 Anti-Degeneracy Crew 🚷

Fit is what counts
    Do not ignore comfort
    Good advice. I usually just wear sperry and polo when I’m out. I’m looking to branch out
    6’0

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would not.

What do you need a $50 blazer for?

Brady looks good, the rest look homeless
    6’0

Registered User Legendsneverdie's Avatar
    Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^ see this is a good example; you can wear jeans (dont have to be tight) and a hoodie and still look sharp.
    IF YOU DONT SQUAT, YOU AINT SQUAT

Fit is what counts
    Do not ignore comfort
    Good points. Fit is key. Beyond that, it’s important to consider the occasion. Traditional suits are overkill most of the time. Business casual is more flexible, but is still overkill in many situations. Your best bet is casual attire + 1 dressy piece (like a well-fitted sports coat). It can’t be overstated-fit is the most important thing to get right if you want your look to work.

mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mesobuild has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ see this is a good example; you can wear jeans (dont have to be tight) and a hoodie and still look sharp.
    Probably >$1000 jeans, $500+ hoodie and at least $300 shoes.

Brady looks good, the rest look homeless

coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That first Brad Pitt photo, he'd have to try pretty hard to dress worse than that. From the neck down he looks like the kind of guy you'd find on the west side of Chicago looking to buy heroin.

Tom Brady looks good in everything because he's a tall athletic guy.

Originally Posted by mesobuild View Post
    Probably >$1000 jeans, $500+ hoodie and at least $300 shoes.
    Doesn’t matter, you can buy basically the same stuff at Banana Republic etc

Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merovingian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah it is weird.

Why not just wear a grey hoodie like a normal Chad op
    Hoodies look like chit. WTF is wrong with you.

Maybe if the dude is wearing Light Grey Joggers but...

I have sampled every language and French is my favorite to curse in.

Kryptonite Crew