Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Buying Used Rental Car with Mismatched Tires

I recently bought a 2020 Corolla from Enterprise with about 34k miles on it for about $15.7k. Not a bad price and the car is in good shape but every single tire model on the car is different. 3 are some cheap garbage Primewell tires and the other is Dunlop. I have a few days to decide if I should return the car. I know it's not as big of a deal as AWD cars but the thing is going to handle like crap with 3/4 tires being low grade and cheap. Even if they matched the reviews for these Primewell models are not good. Enterprise is fighting me on getting a matching set and I'm still waiting for a call back from the manager. They tried to tell me this is normal and as long as the front 2 match it's fine. Well the front 2 are different models anyway and they both suck. I bought 3 cars from Hertz in the past and even they offered to replace the tires when I didn't want to buy a car because of the tires. Pretty sure Enterprise doesn't use 4 different tires on any of their rental vehicles so I'm not sure why they're trying to sell me one that way.

Wut do? I don't want to buy a car just to have to buy better tires. Roads are always wet here and I have a big hill in my neighborhood so if it freezes it's probably game over. I could just spend a few thousand more and get a new car with decent tires from the dealer.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If there is one, and you're still within your grace period to back out, I would threaten them with that if they aren't willing to put on 4 matching tires. That's probably your quickest and best bet to get em replaced, assuming your contract stipulates you can return the car within a certain time frame for whatever reason. like if you purchase a contract cancellation option, or there's a "cooling-off" period in your state.

In most scenarios though, usually once you sign for a car, it's yours and you can't just "return" it unless there's a justified reason (recurring warranty repair, predatory salesman, etc). Hopefully it works out for you
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do you buy cars that has been absolutely pounded on and treated like chit? I could and probably almost everyone on here could tell you story after story about things we’ve done to rental cars

sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    If there is one, and you're still within your grace period to back out, I would threaten them with that if they aren't willing to put on 4 matching tires. That's probably your quickest and best bet to get em replaced, assuming your contract stipulates you can return the car within a certain time frame for whatever reason. like if you purchase a contract cancellation option, or there's a "cooling-off" period in your state.

In most scenarios though, usually once you sign for a car, it's yours and you can't just "return" it unless there's a justified reason (recurring warranty repair, predatory salesman, etc). Hopefully it works out for you
    I have 7 days to return for money back minus a $200 cleaning fee. I was supposed to hear back yesterday or today but didn’t. I’m going to call in the morning and if they don’t budge just tell them alright see you in an hour you’ll be buying it back.

Unless I’m making this to be a bigger deal than it should be but I’ve never seen a used car sold with 4 different model tires.

akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) akmerle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How expensive are new tires? Assuming 16”? That $200 cleaning fee would probably get you easily half way there to a pair of new all season front tires. Then put the best two tires on the rear and call it good.

Or see if they will split a new set of tires with you. They surely get good deals thru their vendors.

Returning a car over a couple hundred dollar issue seems a bit silly to me.

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd give it back. I'm not the only person who beats the snot out of rentals and lets them see redline more than idle. I also know the other side which is the rental car company side. Those cars don't mean jack **** to them. They get the cheapest of the cheap parts and are lease vehicles. Every person who steps foot in that car rapes it. Even the car wash detailer guys.

It’s really not the fact that it’s a rental that’s my issue. I’ve had several rentals that I’ve bought that have all been good. In general I’m a little more careful with a rental because I don’t want to deal with the bs if I wreck it.

But the tires are pissing me off. Yeah it would probably cost me about $500 for a new set but every other car I’ve bought has had at least the same brand of tires.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

Return it immediately. SRS

It's not the tires that are a red flag, its the line in the sand they drew over something so frivolous (considering they closed the sale, and the tires would be a drop in the bucket to them). Using this logic, how many other hard lines did they draw during the ownership and maintenance of this car to avoid responsibility and care for the car?

Return it brah, immediately SRS
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    Return it immediately. SRS

It's not the tires that are a red flag, its the line in the sand they drew over something so frivolous (considering they closed the sale, and the tires would be a drop in the bucket to them). Using this logic, how many other hard lines did they draw during the ownership and maintenance of this car to avoid responsibility and care for the car?

Return it brah, immediately SRS
    Agreed
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    Agreed

Repped
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sfgiants13 View Post
    It’s really not the fact that it’s a rental that’s my issue. I’ve had several rentals that I’ve bought that have all been good. In general I’m a little more careful with a rental because I don’t want to deal with the bs if I wreck it.

But the tires are pissing me off. Yeah it would probably cost me about $500 for a new set but every other car I’ve bought has had at least the same brand of tires.
    I get what you're saying, and it is a relatively low mileage Toyota although not for a 2020... You should be aware that Ms. Becky Bird Brain was in charge of that car at the rental car co. It got cheap conventional bulk oil, cheap oil filter, cheapest humanly possible maintenance and fluids so the newly graduate Becky Bird Brain can crunch some numbers to impress her corporate bosses.

You want to know how they end up with 4 mismatched tires? Tire brands even the DOT has never heard of? They search for the absolute lowest fukking possible price for that size. Maybe they can only get 1 tire @ xxx price instead of all four so they buy that one. Then they get the next cheapest single tire, then the next, and then the next.

You'd be shocked at the extent they go through to save a single penny.

I bet it has the worst possible brake pads, rotors and recycled fluid too. The only thing that gets replaced with OEM parts are whatever they can claim under warranty.

Oh and to add to that, Hertz>>>>>>>Enterprise in terms of keeping their quality in check.

I am banned from Enterprise which owns National and Alamo because they got butt hurt they rented me a Lambo with a defective tire... One tiny pinhole in the sidewall and I returned it with a patch and they banned me because they couldn't rent it out the following morning to the next guy which cost them profits... They harassed me for months, took a thousand bucks from my credit card, tried to rob my insurance for four new rims/tires AND they attempted to send me to collections which I luckily disputed and won eveythin except my 1000 bucks.

I used to exclusively rent exotics from Hertz until they stopped that show. Hertz always used OEM spec Michelins and Pirelli's on their cars... If I or someone did burnouts and drifts on their brand new M5, guess what? That M5 would have brand new OEM rubber... The rare incident they put on continentals instead of Pirelli's they'd at least match the tires... Plus, they're still continentals instead of "Sunny" or "Triangle" tires.. Yeah those are real chinese brands.

Enterprise on the other hand would always have knock off chinese tires on their Huracan, R8's, and AMG GT's... Seriously, who puts Nankang tires on the front of an AWD Lambo and Nexens in the back? WHO DOES THAT? Enterprise does. Their exotics would have so many swirls in the paint you could see holograms.The worst company ever. Enterprise is a cheap chit company who hire and train leeches and vultures.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    I get what you're saying, and it is a relatively low mileage Toyota although not for a 2020... You should be aware that Ms. Becky Bird Brain was in charge of that car at the rental car co. It got cheap conventional bulk oil, cheap oil filter, cheapest humanly possible maintenance and fluids so the newly graduate Becky Bird Brain can crunch some numbers to impress her corporate bosses.

You want to know how they end up with 4 mismatched tires? Tire brands even the DOT has never heard of? They search for the absolute lowest fukking possible price for that size. Maybe they can only get 1 tire @ xxx price instead of all four so they buy that one. Then they get the next cheapest single tire, then the next, and then the next.

You'd be shocked at the extent they go through to save a single penny.

I bet it has the worst possible brake pads, rotors and recycled fluid too. The only thing that gets replaced with OEM parts are whatever they can claim under warranty.

only 34k miles i would think it has most original everything besides the tires and oil changes. though rental car 34k is a lot harder than single owner 34k.

I would price in the cost of tire replacement into his decision and if its no longer a "good/decent deal" and the car wasnt really want he wanted in terms of specs/trim/color then take it back or if it the car was in good cosmetic condition for a rental and he is ok with the cost of tire replacement and likes the car then keep it.

Also if OP bought this car sight unseen then I guess that was one of the risk items going in and prob never considered theyd have that much of mismatched tires (all 4)

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    34k in one year? you buggin OP it would take me like 5 years to drive that lol. no way i'd buy this.

Oh and to add to that, Hertz>>>>>>>Enterprise in terms of keeping their quality in check.
    Hertz always used OEM spec Michelins and Pirelli's on their cars.
    Funny you mention that. I looked at my wife's tires in the garage on a car from Hertz and sure enough...Michelin.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    only 34k miles i would think it has most original everything besides the tires and oil changes. though rental car 34k is a lot harder than single owner 34k.

I would price in the cost of tire replacement into his decision and if its no longer a "good/decent deal" and the car wasnt really want he wanted in terms of specs/trim/color then take it back or if it the car was in good cosmetic condition for a rental and he is ok with the cost of tire replacement and likes the car then keep it.

Also if OP bought this car sight unseen then I guess that was one of the risk items going in and prob never considered theyd have that much of mismatched tires (all 4)
    Yep that's exactly what happened. I was assured when I bought it that if I had an issue they would take care of it because this was a scenario that I was trying to avoid. No way I would have thought 4 different tires cheap tires as a possibility.

Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    34k in one year? you buggin OP it would take me like 5 years to drive that lol. no way i'd buy this.
    It was delivered in spring 2019. So nearly 2 years but yeah I see what you're saying.

Anyway I'm about to call them up. If it was a color or anything I didn't like or there was something wrong with it besides the tires it'd be an easy choice to return. Overall it's a solid car though which makes it a bit more complicated for me. Will report back.

tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tng83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brah you bought the car. Put new tires on if you want. No dealer is obligated to put matching tires on a car. If the car was 800 dollar more but with brand new michelins on it would you still have bought it?

Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    Brah you bought the car. Put new tires on if you want. No dealer is obligated to put matching tires on a car. If the car was 800 dollar more but with brand new michelins on it would you still have bought it?
    If the car was $800 more I’d spend the extra 2k and buy the same car brand new.

1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1slo5oh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just lol @ buying a fkn rental... bruh I beat the every living , absolute horse $hit out of every rental I have ever had..

Included but not limited to:

-3rd gear burnouts using motor oil
    -installed a 100 dry shot on a Chrysler 300 and went street racing... SRS
    -jumped a F150 using inclined entrance ramp to grocery store and broke all kind of $hit in the front end
    -donuts ... so many goddamn donut
    I could keep going....

I even know of a guy who knows a guy... lol... who rented a V8 truck same year , make , & model as his... took the perfectly good motor & transmission out & replaced it with his that had a few connecting rods hanging out of it thanks to a couple of Freedom Whistlers...
    6'2" @ 247lbs

bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bsmit107 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take it back under the sole reasoning that you dont buy a rental.....ever...especially as your daily/only vehicle.

The brand of tires dont really matter as long as they're all the same size but that also highlights what kind of "give a chit" they have as far as maintenance....all they want to do it put minimal money into the car just to keep it in the fleet then shove it out the door once it hits XXXXX miles.

Buying a rental is like marrying a prostitute........cigarette burns and all.

Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    Just lol @ buying a fkn rental... bruh I beat the every living , absolute horse $hit out of every rental I have ever had..

Included but not limited to:

-3rd gear burnouts using motor oil
    -installed a 100 dry shot on a Chrysler 300 and went street racing... SRS
    -jumped a F150 using inclined entrance ramp to grocery store and broke all kind of $hit in the front end
    -donuts ... so many goddamn donut
    I could keep going....

I even know of a guy who knows a guy... lol... who rented a V8 truck same year , make , & model as his... took the perfectly good motor & transmission out & replaced it with his that had a few connecting rods hanging out of it thanks to a couple of Freedom Whistlers...
    I/We have done all the above, and some... I know what you mean when you say you can keep going.

A friend of mine even contemplated on purchasing the LDW (insurance) and all the other insurances they sell.... Just to wrap the car around a pole and bring it back. If you purchase their insurance, you don't deal with anyone or anything. No deductible and your insurance won't go up. Dude is a straight hooligan but thankfully he didn't do it.

Way back in the day I had a G37 loaner car from the dealer. I romped the living crap out of it for a week and roasted the rear tires down to the wire... Went to discount tire and paid for two new rear tires. Some fuk boy reported me to the dealership and they tried keeping my car hostage which was in service... After a few days I reported my car stolen and told the cops I know who had it. Met up with a deputy across the street from the dealership and had me follow him there. I sat in the lot waiting and county sheriff after county sheriff began piling into the dealership. They detained the service manager until my car was brought out in front for me to take back. He was about to go to jail... Needless to say, the cops weren't happy about what I did to their car either but I at least had the decency to slap on new OEM rear tires.

Don't ever buy rentals/loaners. I have hoards of videos and photos of every car we've rented and all of them pegged at top speed.

blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't ever buy rentals/loaners. I have hoards of videos and photos of every car we've rented and all of them pegged at top speed.
    Reported

Originally Posted by blazenbb View Post
    Reported
    Good luck with that.

Can you also report that I told them to suck my dick, please?

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    Toyota releases their MY early as phuk. It's 1.5 years old at least by now. I got a 2020 in July of 2019.

34k isn't that bad especially for a rental. I have 17k miles on mine and I barely drive.

I probably wouldn't buy a rental but most modern cars are meant to suffer abuse. Most people barely use their cars potential. Revving up to redline isn't going to hurt a normal car unless you stay there for extended periods of time, even then good luck redlining a corolla.

But I feel like you could find a corolla at the dealer for about the same price that's been serviced there. Corollas use synthetic oil with 10k changes. That's the only maintenance that should/would have been done on it by 34k. That and tire rotation.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I/We have done all the above, and some... I know what you mean when you say you can keep going.

A friend of mine even contemplated on purchasing the LDW (insurance) and all the other insurances they sell.... Just to wrap the car around a pole and bring it back. If you purchase their insurance, you don't deal with anyone or anything. No deductible and your insurance won't go up. Dude is a straight hooligan but thankfully he didn't do it.

Way back in the day I had a G37 loaner car from the dealer. I romped the living crap out of it for a week and roasted the rear tires down to the wire... Went to discount tire and paid for two new rear tires. Some fuk boy reported me to the dealership and they tried keeping my car hostage which was in service... After a few days I reported my car stolen and told the cops I know who had it. Met up with a deputy across the street from the dealership and had me follow him there. I sat in the lot waiting and county sheriff after county sheriff began piling into the dealership. They detained the service manager until my car was brought out in front for me to take back. He was about to go to jail... Needless to say, the cops weren't happy about what I did to their car either but I at least had the decency to slap on new OEM rear tires.

fake, you got them new tires how can they even prove you ruined the old ones and what diffrerence does it make, what they going to say, thes brand new tires are in "too good" condition

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol why the hell do you buy rental cars? Literally the worst cars to own.

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where’s the update?
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

My bad I forgot last night. Car is still at their shop. After some back and forth the manager agreed to 4 matching tires. At first he tried to give me some BS about how sometimes only the front 2 will match on cars they sell...and then I showed him that those were different models as were the other 2. Finally he realized how ridiculous that was and caved and had to order 4 tires which is just weird that a company of that size didn't have 4 tires in one of their shops.

Anyway once I pick it up as long as they didn't screw it up I'll be ok with it. They're fixing some other minor things as well. I did have the car checked out by a mechanic and it's in good shape.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    fake, you got them new tires how can they even prove you ruined the old ones and what diffrerence does it make, what they going to say, thes brand new tires are in "too good" condition
    Join date 2010, 19k posts. Can't read. " Some fuk boy reported me to the dealership".

Someone took pics and vids of the car.. The car says "INFINITI OF ******" #32.

Yeah, I totally made that up for the sake of making it up. Tempted to neg.

Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100) Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100) Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100) Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100) Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100) Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100) Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100) Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100) Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100) Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100) Kayleigh2M is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi
    Friends, I think it is better to never buy a second-hand car. Because the cost of repairing it is more than zero for a car. But if you have to buy, be sure to talk to a car buying consultant. My friend wanted to get advice from the Carap site.

Originally Posted by Kayleigh2M View Post
    Hi
    Friends, I think it is better to never buy a second-hand car. Because the cost of repairing it is more than zero for a car. But if you have to buy, be sure to talk to a car buying consultant. My friend wanted to get advice from the Carap site.
    lmao