Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) alain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    By not having a family to raise you are not fulfilling your biological duty which leads to mental illness. Not joking. Only a few people can get away with not having children, a very tiny few. We are driven to pass on our genetic material and when we don't it leads to problems. Incels is a manifestation of this failure, woman with cats etc..

The amount of females over the age of 40 that don't have children are mental, anecdotally you will find many people attesting to this. Most of the issues at work are with woman who don't have children.
    Men can overcome this as they can get put their lives into a career, but a woman who know 100% for sure the child she gives birth to is hers suffer if they do not have children.

Hollywood, consumerism just debases your life to being a commodity and hence why every cultural marxist cause leads to people and society being dehumanized. An unborn child is just a clump of cells, working 60 hr weeks will lead to a happy life. These are all nihilistic pursuits. Having a family humanizes you as you realize individuals a sacred, your kin is sacred, you are sacred.

It is so depressing to read this thread and see people that have been hurt, have low opinions of themselves or think that life is so dire they can's see themselves having a family/. The the very small % percentage of you that don't i commend you but I would put that figure at around 10% maximum 20% if we use the 80 - 20 rule

What i am saying is not groundbreaking, religions, philosphers and men much greater than me have been extolling the virtues of family for years, research continually show close knit kin groups are the happiest. The Amish, Hasidic groups, Mennonites. Evens some miscers know this as a large number of you have the surprisingly same dream, a small plot of land to farm to get away from it all, this is how we used to live and we thrived mentally and spiritually. Large close knit families together shooting the sh*t.

BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    HOWEVER at the time it never occurred to me that kids tie a man down so he can’t really leave. Didn’t realize that kids can keep a bad marriage together. So in that sense maybe I messed up by not having kids to try to save the marriage.
    False...

In 2010 there were 9.3M fatherless white familes in the US...24% of the white population.

In 2019 there were 8.4M fatherless white familes in the US...24% of the white population.

So in 10 years the percentage of fatherless familes didnt change, despite 1.1M less white familes.

https://datacenter.kidscount.org/dat...185,13/432,431

Your husband would still leave you, even if you had a kid..

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Experience a detestable existence (unless you’re a baller).

Which you’re not because you’re here.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BallsDeep3 View Post
    False...

In 2010 there were 9.3M fatherless white familes in the US...24% of the white population.

In 2019 there were 8.4M fatherless white familes in the US...24% of the white population.

So in 10 years the percentage of fatherless familes didnt change, despite 1.1M less white familes.

https://datacenter.kidscount.org/dat...185,13/432,431

Your husband would still leave you, even if you had a kid..
    Wow that is sad.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BallsDeep3 View Post
    Yeah, probably hanging out with people their same age. An older man or woman hanging out with younger people and trying to act/dress young is sad and pathetic.

Middle age men wearing skinny jeans and middle age women dressing in Forever 21...lol.

People that have kids hangout with other people that have kids. If you're single and in your late 30s just about all your friends are wifed up and aint bout that life anymore.

Just another reason why white people will become a minority in the next 30 years in the USA. They're literally being bred out.
    Man you must have a sad existence if you care that much about how people think. Have you been out of the country? Honestly, America is the only country where it's a stigma for older people to leave their house to just have fun and let loose once in a while. Go to Australia, The Netherlands, Germany, Croatia, New Zealand, France. I've met grandma's with their daughters and grand daughters going to the music festivals together. A place where you think only kids should be at. Not every culture's music scene is for 18-25 year olds. Get a clue...You lack perspective.

Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    I always lol when i see careercels/academics/scientists who dont have kids.

Great, you started a company
    Great, you became a partner at the firm
    Great, you got your name on some papers

And your bloodline ends with you LMAO. No one to pass it down to, all that knowledge and effort to die with you. Your company will get sold, your papers will stop getting referenced. Your big boy toys will get auctioned off. Your name will just be some dead branch in a family tree. Whatever legacy you obtained will be forgotten in 1-2 generations.

Several of the professors at my uni had their kids taking college level courses and research already. Whatever they maxxxed, their kids are gonna far outmaxxx them with their huge head start.

Again: smart, driven, competent people that are worth something should be having kids.
    What does passing your genes exactly do for society? Happy to hear you out. It's just interesting to me to see why people think passing on their "legacy" matters so much. It's a common theme in movies, probably because it's relatable, but it doesn't necessarily make sense unless you have literature to back it up.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Man you must have a sad existence if you care that much about how people think. Have you been out of the country? Honestly, America is the only country where it's a stigma for older people to leave their house to just have fun and let loose once in a while. Go to Australia, The Netherlands, Germany, Croatia, New Zealand, France. I've met grandma's with their daughters and grand daughters going to the music festivals together. A place where you think only kids should be at. Not every culture's music scene is for 18-25 year olds. Get a clue...You lack perspective.

What does passing your genes exactly do for society? Happy to hear you out. It's just interesting to me to see why people think passing on their "legacy" matters so much. It's a common theme in movies, probably because it's relatable, but it doesn't necessarily make sense unless you have literature to back it up.
    Yeah I never really worry about the genetics part because my sister has kids so our family genes will go on anyway. She has the exact same genes as me so her kids will move it along as well as my kids would.

Might be different if for example you are the only grandchild in an entire extended family and the family tree would end with you. Maybe then it’s something to think about. But if your siblings and cousins etc all have kids then your family is going on anyway so you don’t have to worry about that.

BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallsDeep3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Yes..going out with family.

We're not talking about granny going out with her grandkids... we're talking about granny/gramps trying to get railed by Chad or bang Stacy at said event...

Seeing an older women/man dating significantly younger is pathetic and cringe..

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

not sure if trolling or just too low IQ to understand, seeing as the only way to understand legacy is through movies youve conSOOMed.

Its not just genes you are passing, its knowledge, skills, morals, memories. Its a biological NEED to have offspring for literally every other organism on the planet, there is something seriously off with people that deny that so they can have "moar freedom" or nicer vacations or fancy toys.

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Life is really bad into your 40’s if you don’t settle down. Like, tours over kind of chit.

There’s no point to human life other than having and raising offering. If you aren’t equipped or able to do it, that’s just natural selection.

x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Once upon a time a prince asked a beautiful princess “Will you marry me?” The princess said no.

And the prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and ****ed cute skinny girls and hunted and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank beer, Jack Daniel´s and Captain Morgan and drank the milk from the box and never heard bitching and went to rock concerts and kept his apartment and his favourite jeans and never got cheated on while working and his family and his friends thought he was ****ing cool as hell and had tons of money & left the toilet seat up. THE END.
    Smack City crew

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be fine into my 40s, it'll get pretty lonely when/if my parents pass away though. I plan on living with them until they pass, or until I meet a woman for a LTR.

I hope to eventually meet a woman to marry, but **** having kids.

PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PassiveLearner has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    I wouldn't go deep into your 30's without getting wifed up tbh. I found that after around 30, the cool single guy life becomes less cool. You are also left with significantly less options. Don't let misc lie to you... most guys in their 40's have no chance with a girl in her 20's unless shes mentally fuk'd in the head. Kids give your life a purpose i think. You stop living for yourself and start living for your family. It feels great. Much rather have the feeling of being a dad than having the feeling of fuking another random broad.
    This. Miscers are delusional as fuk. Sure in the best case scenario where you’re the life of the party in your 40s and 50s smashing hot 20-somethings and doing nose candy may happen for one in a million single dudes but news flash dipshyt that ain’t you. Living for a family instead of yourself is biologically programmed into your brain to be the optimal existence whether you like it or not. Evolution cucked you - get hip. And just LOL@ single women over 33 holy fuk that is sad and pathetic - most desperate ppl you’ll ever meet. They’ll put on a facade that it’s the life they want but nine times out of ten they’re fukin dying inside (versus like 3-4/10 for married womxn)
    BORN: 6/15/2006 DIED: 5/31/2021

I'll misc you, brahs!

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stayhomeneet View Post
    One thing I'll also say is when you reach your 30s, all the quality women in your age group are taken, many of them will have a couple of kids, be married, be a homeowner etc.

Of course there's the occasional outlier but they are rare, any woman not locked down by that age is that way because nobody sensible wants them.

So that then means you HAVE to date younger, but then that has its own issues as you have to go all the way down to like early 20s to find quality unnatatched women, and then it's like a 10 year age gap, and you'll struggle for common interests.

****s hard mayne.
    What kind of moron dates women his own age?
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UtahHiker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm almost 30 and have had a gf for around 3 years now.. best decision I ever made, and I waited years to settle down with a keeper.

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet.. My buddies who are single have had a ROUGH time courting the ladies during COVID. It's all Tinder dates, walking outdoors, and none of them seem to get any traction. Who knows when it will get back to pre-pandemic.

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PassiveLearner View Post
    This. Miscers are delusional as fuk. Sure in the best case scenario where you’re the life of the party in your 40s and 50s smashing hot 20-somethings and doing nose candy may happen for one in a million single dudes but news flash dipshyt that ain’t you. Living for a family instead of yourself is biologically programmed into your brain to be the optimal existence whether you like it or not. Evolution cucked you - get hip. And just LOL@ single women over 33 holy fuk that is sad and pathetic - most desperate ppl you’ll ever meet. They’ll put on a facade that it’s the life they want but nine times out of ten they’re fukin dying inside (versus like 3-4/10 for married womxn)
    fkn lol... you marriedcels will jump through burning hoops to prove how good your life is. News flash... nobody cares.

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoeDelts View Post
    I used to be like this growing up and I think around high school I realized this is 100% of the reason why people are poor and piss their life away doing nothing meaningful or building any wealth and being completely unfulfilled and miserable. Can't think many things close to this disease of a mindset for causing you to lay down and rot and fail in life.

JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramimotemem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isn't it possible that people are simply wired differently, why do these types of threads always turn into pissing contests between both sides.

[QUOTE

Yes I fully admit that I’m lonely and unhappy being single.

BUT when I was married I was happy and fulfilled and didn’t miss having kids at all.

A lot of married women are unhappy too btw. They are disappointed in their husbands and feel lonely and miss emotional connection. Lot of marriages are sexless or occasional duty sex. Especially after kids.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    [QUOTE

Yes I fully admit that I’m lonely and unhappy being single.

BUT when I was married I was happy and fulfilled and didn’t miss having kids at all.

A lot of married women are unhappy too btw. They are disappointed in their husbands and feel lonely and miss emotional connection. Lot of marriages are sexless or occasional duty sex. Especially after kids.
    Oh no not this porn loser again.

Yeah I know the feel of the sexless marriage

Originally Posted by mariabaddie View Post
    having children is a waste of time and money
    normies have children
    I'm 20 and I never want to have kids **** that, but then again I'm not your typical girl
    You call yourself a latina but you don't want kids.. lol perra tonta

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whogotmuhbeers View Post
    Iam willing to bet if you had children/life you wouldn’t spend 90% of your life on a male dominated bodybuilding forum telling everybody what your preferences are. Who gives a fuk
    Not when they get to be a certain age and they're alone in their room on FaceTime or watching Netflix all of the time.

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    A few TurboChads I know are married to women in their 30s, and the women are a few years older than they are. They are just starting their families.

I am one of the few IRL who married a man much older than I am.

ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000) ontclone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are people not factoring in the decline of marriages in western society? you can literally pick girls to marry and this will get even better 10 years from now when it declines even more if that is what your really want.
    GAINS, GAINS, More GAINS

Originally Posted by ontclone View Post
    are people not factoring in the decline of marriages in western society? you can literally pick girls to marry and this will get even better 10 years from now when it declines even more if that is what your really want.
    I believe there is a decline as there are more single mothers out there and people living together.

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post

^^^^ That's what this TurboChad looks like! Although he's younger and he's married to a woman a few years older. They're both in their 30s and expecting their first child.

Most people in my area marry around their age and there are a lot of Cali multi-millionaires. I don't know what Miscers are talking about with these huge age gaps. The women are usually professionals, too, like both are lawyers, both are doctors, one is an executive and the other one is, etc.

Just the women usually negotiate a part-time schedule when they have kids.

Source: I've seen a ton of parents in school over the years
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 03-02-2021 at 08:54 PM.

CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000)
    Miscers love to fantasize about being the 40 yr old guy with the 25yr old stunna on his arm. Truth is that will never happen unless it’s an exchange of resources relationship. She is obviously using you and your paying for her time through gifts and fancy restaurants. There’s no deep connection or love in that. It’s a complete fake relationship and the reason why rich celebrity men never stuck with their smoke show gf.

The truth of the matter is this....

No matter how high value you think you are, you’ll be lucky to find a really good women in your 30s that isn’t taken already. Their all rotten, mental, baggage, had too many dicks, and are not meant for a stable relationship.

The best way to live this life is to lock up the partner as early as possible preferably after a few years of fukin around. Mid 20s. That gives you the biggest basket of potential partners. Sharing memories and growing as a couple is a special thing.

You dumb ass miscers thinking your gonna win the lottery and draft a Tom Brady in the 8th round is PURE UTTER COPE.
    Se Vi Pacem Para Bellum

What you know bout pain? Blood sweat and tears man im sittin in the rain.

Originally Posted by CalmYerSwag View Post
    Miscers love to fantasize about being the 40 yr old guy with the 25yr old stunna on his arm. Truth is that will never happen unless it’s an exchange of resources relationship. She is obviously using you and your paying for her time through gifts and fancy restaurants. There’s no deep connection or love in that. It’s a complete fake relationship and the reason why rich celebrity men never stuck with their smoke show gf.

The truth of the matter is this....

No matter how high value you think you are, you’ll be lucky to find a really good women in your 30s that isn’t taken already. Their all rotten, mental, baggage, had too many dicks, and are not meant for a stable relationship.

The best way to live this life is to lock up the partner as early as possible preferably after a few years of fukin around. Mid 20s. That gives you the biggest basket of potential partners. Sharing memories and growing as a couple is a special thing.

You dumb ass miscers thinking your gonna win the lottery and draft a Tom Brady in the 8th round is PURE UTTER COPE.
    Yeah it's best to meet someone in college tbh.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Titansfan08 View Post
    lol fuk, im looking into my future!