Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tryintorebuild View Post
    Can you say "easy tip prey"?
    Thats exactly what I was thinking. OP probably paid for her and her 20 something boyfriend to go to the movies and have dinner the next night.

OP first learn where to post, O35 misc is more sutable for this post, actually surprised it hasn't been moved yet.

2nd no matter what a 40+ is going to look creepy trolling the 20 somethings

3rd Don't ask men what women like because no man has any idea what a woman wants, dress to feel comfortable, if your comfortable you will exude more confidence. and by comfortable I mean what makes you feel you look the best.

4th if your so cut why not post a picture

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last year and half I worked at my style a lot. I settle with 569 Levis and tapered line of Affliction, Alternative, RVCA and AquaVi t-shirts. I don't like tight shirts and specially pants but rather loose with proper cut. Tight shirts look really silly in bar. Tm if you are athletic carry athletic fit shirts but not tight one. Ignore this ones that post just for joke. I do that to. As said in previous post carry comfortable clothes. Basically try to look elegant not strong.
    As are 20 years old bartenders in question I have 3 lines: “I like you, if yours mom is eligible let me know”, “you know, I’m getting married in one month”, “I had a few dozens of girl friends and I’m tired of women”. There is tons of middle 30ties good looking girls out. I don’t see purpose of spending energy at 20ties that full you around for tips.
    Last edited by bbsitum; 01-08-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Clothes? Who gives 2 $hits? You want women falling over you have huge fukkin wallet and drive one of these

"You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Women are not visual like men they are emotional. Dress to be comfortable as previously mentioned and treat them with respect and you'll have a better chance then some well dressed dickhead any day of the week.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jrod67 View Post
    Women are not visual like men they are emotional. Dress to be comfortable as previously mentioned and treat them with respect and you'll have a better chance then some well dressed dickhead any day of the week.
    Not always.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post
    Guys in their forties hitting on the 20-something barmaids are creepy no matter what they wear.
    Creepy is being polite.

Originally Posted by Kingthumper View Post
    , they just want bigger tips my man - they are not oogling you! Sorry.
    A girls this age that actually leaves the bar with a guy our age, pretty sure sex is not on her mind

I can't believe I contributed to this thred

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread reminds me of the rather distasteful joke announced by a business man at a seminar I attended a few months ago.

Spotting that there were no women in his audience, he decided to kick things off with a little ice breaker.........

"What's 6 inches long and makes women want to have sex with me?"

"My knife".

Now I'm all for a bit of light hearted humour, but holy fu......
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50) NapalmX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This won't be a really popular comment by the sounds of the replies so far, but f*ck it ...

Go after whatever age chicks you want, who gives a **** what dudes on a forum think. There is a 20yr age gap between my Dad and Mom and they've been married for over 40 years. I personally like younger chicks, and I'll regularly go after chicks in their 20s and it's not a big deal. Looks do matter a lot, but confidence in yourself goes a long way when dealing with people. Just go out and buy some clothes that make you look good and you feel comfortable wearing.

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bbsitum View Post
    Last year and half I worked at my style a lot. I settle with 569 Levis and tapered line of Affliction, Alternative, RVCA and AquaVi t-shirts. I don't like tight shirts and specially pants but rather loose with proper cut. Tight shirts look really silly in bar. Tm if you are athletic carry athletic fit shirts but not tight one. Ignore this ones that post just for joke. I do that to. As said in previous post carry comfortable clothes. Basically try to look elegant not strong.
    As are 20 years old bartenders in question I have 3 lines: “I like you, if yours mom is eligible let me know”, “you know, I’m getting married in one month”, “I had a few dozens of girl friends and I’m tired of women”. There is tons of middle 30ties good looking girls out. I don’t see purpose of spending energy at 20ties that full you around for tips.
    Yes. I think!

Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    This thread reminds me of the rather distasteful joke announced by a business man at a seminar I attended a few months ago.

Spotting that there were no women in his audience, he decided to kick things off with a little ice breaker.........

"What's 6 inches long and makes women want to have sex with me?"

"My knife".

Now I'm all for a bit of light hearted humour, but holy fu......
    Distasteful? Too f#cken right it is,so why post it?
    Last edited by pvsampson; 01-08-2013 at 04:07 PM.

struggling with diet Geoff Richards's Avatar
    Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Oh yay; another fashion thread!

The phcuk is wrong with you people?

Metrosexual Forum --------------->
    ^^^this,and why don't the mods move these to MISC ?
    *Compare yourself to yourself. Everyday become a stronger version of yourself.*

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I assume you are male addressing males but I am somewhat befuddled by your use of the term "figure" to describe the male physique.

How about wearing just a starched collar with no shirt and jorts? Nothing prima Dona there because of the collar feature, and the jorts are a nice option to cover yet bare all at once so that you avoid the borat look.

Originally Posted by BlackSwan88 View Post
    For those with a Cut figure (vs the Hulks), what type of clothing do you wear when you are out in public? Do you go Charlie Sheen casual or do you wear something that accents your body shape?

I'm rather an ordinary middle aged looking guy who works at an office job, requiring me to wear a suit and tie. During the summer, on Fridays, we can dress down, but still requires a collar.

After work, I hit the gym so I change into my workout clothing, after which, I head home, then I take the dog for a walk in the local park.

Now, here's the deal, when I have my suit on, I look average...the only thing one could tell about my body is that I don't have a gut. At work, I pretty much don't get a second look if a pretty girl walks by. Now, that totally changes when I'm walking the dog in my shorts and T shirt. I consider myself to be fairly cut, so in my gym outfits, my body stands out.

Here's the dilemma. On Friday nights I usually go down to my local pub. It's mostly an older crowd, but the bar staff are in their mid 20s. There are a couple girls on staff that I'd love to ask out. Plus a couple customer ladies that I've seen there now and then. I notice that if I dress in a Charlie Sheen shirt and jeans, I don't get a second look. But if I dress is something that is tighter, I always get looks and the staff pays more attention to me. The thing is, I feel, well, like an egotistical prima donna if I dress like that.

So for those of you +40 guys who are more on the "cut" side, do you dress to accent your body and if you do, how do you do it with good taste? I don't want to be the creepy older guy in the speedo hanging out at the beach.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jrod67 View Post
    So true, IMO.
    MMDELAD

ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2007.

Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amstat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Amazingly this is my first post after luking here for a bit but I can't bite my tongue. Creepy? Seriously?

Creepy is a 40 something hitting on a girls under 18. Normal is a 40 something finding grown women in their 20s and up attractive. Then again, I am 43 and my wife is 29. We have been married nearly 6 years. The word creepy is thrown around way to easily in our society and has lost all context. Btw creeps are creeps whether they are 20 or 90. It has nothing to do with the age gap of legal adults in adult relationships.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Amstat View Post
    Amazingly this is my first post after luking here for a bit but I can't bite my tongue. Creepy? Seriously?

Creepy is a 40 something hitting on a girls under 18. Normal is a 40 something finding grown women in their 20s and up attractive. Then again, I am 43 and my wife is 29. We have been married nearly 6 years. The word creepy is thrown around way to easily in our society and has lost all context. Btw creeps are creeps whether they are 20 or 90. It has nothing to do with the age gap of legal adults in adult relationships.

Strong 1rd post.

Also:

Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Amstat View Post

I was going to say this. When I was single last year, I dated girls in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. I ended up with a girlfriend who's 15 years younger than me. Some girls think older guys are creepy for hitting on them, but some think it's hot. You never know until you ask them out. If they say no or make an excuse for why they can't go out with you, move on and it's no big deal. The worst that can happen is they'll say "I have a boyfriend" (real or imaginary) or "You're not my type". If they say yes, they obviously don't have a problem with the age difference.

KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bbsitum View Post
    As are 20 years old bartenders in question I have 3 lines: I like you, if yours mom is eligible let me know, you know, Im getting married in one month, I had a few dozens of girl friends and Im tired of women. There is tons of middle 30ties good looking girls out. I dont see purpose of spending energy at 20ties that full you around for tips.
    Affliction is definitely the way to go, also Ed Hardy and Tapout. Young chicks love a guy who has probably never been in a fight wearing a Tapout shirt. DO IT!
    The Unexamined Life is not worth living

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For the record I don't care who ****s who. I've dated older. I've dated younger. I prefer women in my own age group for a number of reasons.

I just ****ing hate it when douchebags post off-topic **** in the O35 forum, especially when we have an off-topic area for this crap, and really I just hate fashion threads, even when they're posted in the right section.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KenJenkinsII is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For the record I don't care who ****s who. I've dated older. I've dated younger. I prefer women in my own age group for a number of reasons.

I just ****ing hate it when douchebags post off-topic **** in the O35 forum, especially when we have an off-topic area for this crap, and really I just hate fashion threads, even when they're posted in the right section.

Somehow this happens and the over 35 pics and vids is not a sticky. Mods need to step it up.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you have a hard time finding tank tops that fit?

Also, I want to wear skinny jeans....my friend told me I should stop squatting.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KenJenkinsII View Post
    Somehow this happens and the over 35 pics and vids is not a sticky. Mods need to step it up.
    Good point.

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP....wear your tank tops like this and you will get all the chicks! (why didnt I think of that?!)

RAW lifts

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    OP....wear your tank tops like this and you will get all the chicks! (why didnt I think of that?!)

[img]http://poorlydressed.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/fashion-fail-classic-tank-top-tank-bottom-basically-i-just-want-to-get-tanked1.jpg[/ig]
    MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asdf

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asdf
    Hey....thats my wife before her 12 week transformation that she was so inspired to do on Jan 1st of last year.
    RAW lifts

Yeah; post a pic of Winnie The Pooh and you get a 2 month ban in a nano-second, but this crap goes unchecked...

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

[x] High on BeetRoot DesertDude11's Avatar
    DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I find that if I want to get chicks at a bar my best piece of clothing is a pair of socks.

stuffed in my pants... har har har har!
    Luceo non uro - "I shine not burn"

cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=bustasinclair;1006251353]I usually dress like this when I'm cruisin' for da ladies. Chics dig it!

Awesomest picture of scantily-clad dudes ever. I can't stop looking!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

WTF that sh!t can't be real!

To the OP clothes doesn't make the man.
    On the list for Bannukah

mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Right on to the real, and death to the fakers. Peace out.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Affliction is definitely the way to go, also Ed Hardy and Tapout. Young chicks love a guy who has probably never been in a fight wearing a Tapout shirt. DO IT!
    Ed Hardy & tapout if you want to look like an out-of-ashion 18yo.

Better sources:
    Read 'THE MFA LIBRARY' on the right hand column http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/
    www.styleforum.net
    http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...y-s-Trad-Forum

and the hundreds of mens style blogs that have sprung up in the past few years.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

Originally Posted by PopeGregorius View Post
    Ed Hardy & tapout if you want to look like an out-of-ashion 18yo.

Better sources:
    Read 'THE MFA LIBRARY' on the right hand column http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/
    www.styleforum.net
    http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...y-s-Trad-Forum

and the hundreds of mens style blogs that have sprung up in the past few years.
    I was being sarcastic, do you know what sarcasm is?