AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ben Pakulski's MI40 time under tension

Just wanted to know if anyone has done it or is doing it and how they are finding it.
    I didn't do his exact program, but I did do the time under tension that he preaches so much and also applying intention on certain lifts.
    I did it for about a month but didn't notice any strength gains at all. Muscles were completely sore the days after the workout though. However I didn't really like lifting in that 4 second negative 1 second positive style. It burnt and hurt so much during the workout that it made me NOT look forward to going to the gym.
    Just wanted to get opinions on whether people though 'time under tension' would make a whole lot of difference regarding hypertrophy compared to the regular 6 - 12 rep range for hypertrophy.

000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 000new000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AnhNguyenn View Post
    Just wanted to get opinions on whether people though 'time under tension' would make a whole lot of difference regarding hypertrophy compared to the regular 6 - 12 rep range for hypertrophy.
    Im planning to try this soon too. Did you build muscle?

CurtM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AnhNguyenn View Post
    Just wanted to know if anyone has done it or is doing it and how they are finding it.
    I didn't do his exact program, but I did do the time under tension that he preaches so much and also applying intention on certain lifts.
    I did it for about a month but didn't notice any strength gains at all. Muscles were completely sore the days after the workout though. However I didn't really like lifting in that 4 second negative 1 second positive style. It burnt and hurt so much during the workout that it made me NOT look forward to going to the gym.
    Did you also follow the nutrition and supplement program? I have just been testing the workouts before jumping in to the 6 week MI40X program but so far it has insane muscle stimulation and find that my muscles are responding and cant wait to try the whole program in the next couple weeks.

abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100) abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100) abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100) abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100) abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100) abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100) abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100) abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100) abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100) abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100) abbripper339 is not very well liked. (-100)
    funny... see here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162639751

personally i can't recommend anyone to do this routine. I did 2 weeks, i'll consider it a de-load and move on. too much volume, too much machines, too much BS.. instructional videos are a must watch for beginners to advanced.

lol wut u can change this tbarabash's Avatar
    tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My best friend is actually doing this right now. Kinda funny watching him lift, it's like hes moving in slow motion. He's doing it on a cut though and is sad he's not seeing results so I tried to tell him he's not going to see much of anything unless he gives it a shot during a bulk but... he's enjoying it at least, his workouts are shorter than they used to be so he can fit in some extra cardio.

Meh