Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Trannies versus female athletes

I triggered a bunch of libtards several months ago when I posted about trannies competing against females in powerlifting and Olympic lifting.

The ‘males’ (mostly suffering from libtardism who I refuse to see as real men) were okay with biological males competing against biological females.

Granted, PL and WL are non-contact sports. So the possibility of great injuries inflicted upon females in contact sports (like boxing and MMA) was also brought up.

This is the end result. Bunch of fukktards.

You dummdukks are okay with males bashing then skulls of females? There’s something wrong with you.

/rant off.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news...kull-mma-fight
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fox has also been beaten:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news...ee-evans-smith

But I agree - not a fan of trans woman competing against cis woman in any sport. If its PL or WL just make a separate trans division.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Redpills come in many forms.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meh, seems on par with the direction of society in general. It seems like things just crazier each passing year and it is accelerating. BTW, I am identifying as a dolphin today and as a dolphin, I am the first who can type on an iPad. I should receive some recognition and awards.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Meh, seems on par with the direction of society in general. It seems like things just crazier each passing year and it is accelerating. BTW, I am identifying as a dolphin today and as a dolphin, I am the first who can type on an iPad. I should receive some recognition and awards.
    That's fine but I still don't want to fight you or compete in powerlifting with you cos no matter what you want to identify as, you were born biologically totally different and are stronger by default.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    That's fine but I still don't want to fight you or compete in powerlifting with you cos no matter what you want to identify as, you were born biologically totally different and are stronger by default.
    You’d kick my ass in a pull-up competition right now. But yeah, I’d demolish you in lifts . I don’t agree with it but I’m not a female competing against males pretending to be females while being cheered on by “most”* of society, so I just sit back and watch the show.

* Based on election results of a president who regards trans competing against real female sports a nonissue.

Another interesting fact. I can squat 2X BW but cannot do a pistol squat. My wife has never made it to 2X BW on barbell squats but can bang out reps of pistols practically touching her butt to the floor.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 02-21-2021 at 06:06 PM.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just feel if it were the other way around, men would never let that happen to them. Women are so weak they can't even fight for their rights to have their own space in this world. Still. They let everyone run over them and even let men come and take their competitions. Sad.

And being tiny is good for pull-ups thank gaawd hehe.

Oh miring pistol squatting wifey. I can't do them.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OK, when it comes to bodybuilding though, a lot of women are so juiced up that the gap between them and biological males on female hormones is probably minimal. Most of those women don't even look like women anymore.

Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    OK, when it comes to bodybuilding though, a lot of women are so juiced up that the gap between them and biological males on female hormones is probably minimal. Most of those women don't even look like women anymore.
    I can't even if someone doesn't understand biological differences between genders. There's no juice that's gonna make me have size 13 feet, for example but I don't really understand why these things need to be explained, should be self explanatory.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I just feel if it were the other way around, men would never let that happen to them. Women are so weak they can't even fight for their rights to have their own space in this world. Still. They let everyone run over them and even let men come and take their competitions. Sad.

And being tiny is good for pull-ups thank gaawd hehe.
    When crazy people are in charge of making the rules, chances are the rules are gonna be crazy. I think it’s just going to continue to get weirder. I agree 100% with you, I don’t think it’s right, give them their own division etc. You know they’d bitch about it and cry foul if a real women came and usurped them in a “drag queen” contest...

Common sense has been transformed into a very skewed thing. Not sure where it came from. Look forward to buying a destroyer type military ship and becoming a sea pirate when I retire. I don’t want to really partake in society much anymore. I’ll just cruise around visit neat places, maybe plunder some ceo yachts etc.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have nothing against transgenders but when a small portion of them enter high school sports who are biologically male and compete with women/girls, it is too apparent that they know they cannot win as males and they know they will dominate against girls. They are frauds. They know that anyone who speaks up against them will lose against the social justice quacks and the trannies know that they will end up as victims and win.

Biological girls are starting to quit and know they don’t have a chance against these frauds so many won’t even bother going into sports. Stripping real girls of their dreams. That is the tragedy.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I could be crazy, but I just realized that a rant is the result of being triggered.

This could be huge if true. I need to confirm with more research.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I have nothing against transgenders but when a small portion of them enter high school sports who are biologically male and compete with women/girls, it is too apparent that they know they cannot win as males and they know they will dominate against girls. They are frauds. They know that anyone who speaks up against them will lose against the social justice quacks and the trannies know that they will end up as victims and win.

Biological girls are starting to quit and know they don’t have a chance against these frauds so many won’t even bother going into sports. Stripping real girls of their dreams. That is the tragedy.
    Having something against transgenders would be like having something against anyone with any kind of mental illness. As someone said, though, they should only compete against other transgenders.

https://www.t-nation.com/opinion/tra...-womens-sports

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

Does this really happen? Not doubting but I didn't know this was a "thing". A couple cases of this, maybe, but that's fraud and not representative of the group as a whole. I've known a ton of trans people because of a former professional position I was in and can't ever remember thinking these people are faking it for any benefits. It's a hard life.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are huge advantages for trans, not only for someone having passed through male puberty but an intact trans woman may be able to manipulate her T levels by reducing/increasing medication and the only thing vaguely equivalent for a cis woman would be taking banned substances. That's not in any way a level playing field.

Hopefully the relevant associations will be able to structure their competitions in some compromise as fair to everyone as possible but what is that? Separate categories will be seen to discriminate against trans but not separating will discriminate against cis. Sounds like you can't please all the people all the time. Bold decisions needed!

I can't see a better way than separate categories.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Fox has also been beaten:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news...ee-evans-smith

But I agree - not a fan of trans woman competing against cis woman in any sport. If its PL or WL just make a separate trans division.
    Exactly!

I have no problem with the LGBT-XJFKIDJSOIJERGGDSG community who want to participate in sports. But make a separate trans division.

I have no problem with LGBT-JHFJDSPDHFIOSDHGS identifying as whatever gender. But create a separate restroom. Imagine your daughter or my daughter in the LADY's room and some dood walks right in because he feels it's his right.

We are past the point of no return. We are drowning in absurdities beyond belief.
    This above all..

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hold on... I know this is borderline roll bread post and I'm playing along, but why the separate restroom comments, that's a separate issue (unless how high can you p*ss becomes a recognised comp sport?)

Edit: if you want an inflammatory roll bread post, how about starting with this
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56153016

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post

Edit: if you want an inflammatory roll bread post, how about starting with this
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56153016
    The disclaimer better be before the episode with the Viking Pigs singing 'In the Navy'. Horrible stereotype of Vikings. The depiction of pigs was dead on. Stupid pigs.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was a student at the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute, which is an extraordinarily perilous environment for the reckless of mouth. One of my primary instructors was a post-op tranny. My good buddies last name was cumbersome to say but the first 4 letters were Tran. I had an extremely difficult time not calling him Tranny. Very difficult. I do not know why. It would have been a career killer had the actual tranny heard me.

On the subject of fist fighting trannies, (If we weren't exactly on that subject we should be) I am generally opposed. Except in the case of my instructor at DEOMI. I would have absolutely went fisticuffs with him/her. In fact, not having done so may be one of my life's greatest regrets.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Having something against transgenders would be like having something against anyone with any kind of mental illness. As someone said, though, they should only compete against other transgenders.

Agreed. Good link.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Does this really happen? Not doubting but I didn't know this was a "thing". A couple cases of this, maybe, but that's fraud and not representative of the group as a whole. I've known a ton of trans people because of a former professional position I was in and can't ever remember thinking these people are faking it for any benefits. It's a hard life.
    Yes. See supra's link above. Maddening.

I meant fraud relative to trans in sports like high school where they are in it to win no matter how idiotic they look. They believe they are winners, but they are not.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I was a student at the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute, which is an extraordinarily perilous environment for the reckless of mouth. One of my primary instructors was a post-op tranny. My good buddies last name was cumbersome to say but the first 4 letters were Tran. I had an extremely difficult time not calling him Tranny. Very difficult. I do not know why. It would have been a career killer had the actual tranny heard me.

On the subject of fist fighting trannies, (If we weren't exactly on that subject we should be) I am generally opposed. Except in the case of my instructor at DEOMI. I would have absolutely went fisticuffs with him/her. In fact, not having done so may be one of my life's greatest regrets.
    We all have regrets. Mine are too long to list here.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post

LMAO. I have this feeling your buddy Tranny was Vietnamese. I love Pho.
    This above all..

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    The ‘males’ (mostly suffering from libtardism who I refuse to see as real men) were okay with biological males competing against biological females.
    LMFAO!!! Dude the bolded part, that sh!t had me rolling for real!
    On the list for Bannukah

I wondered if as soon as fistfighting trannies was mentioned (eomrat) you could share a fighting story. And so you appeared?
    Come on BH, please share one of your tranny fighting stories

pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Equality is a man made concept, a lie.

There is no equality in nature.

Originally Posted by pandaboy89 View Post
    Equality is a man made concept, a lie.

There is no equality in nature.
    Absolutely.

"If we are equal, we are not free. If we are free, we are not equal." -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We are all unique INDIVIDUALS with unique talents, complete with strengths and weaknesses.

And it's okay to be DIFFERENT.

The leftist commies have hijacked the terms EQUALITY and EQUITY, where they want ALL to have the same starting point and the same result at the end of each race. Nature doesn't work that way.
    This above all..

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wondered if as soon as fistfighting trannies was mentioned (eomrat) you could share a fighting story. And so you appeared?
    Come on BH, please share one of your tranny fighting stories
    Crazy enough I do have one, but not with me.

Years ago like maybe 30? My wife and I were coming back from the doo wop (42nd street) after eating dinner and watching a movie. It was about 3:00 AM maybe and we were on the #4 line platform heading back to the Bronx. My wife and I passed these two gay men dressed as women, they were loud and obnoxious. I never did like gay people (starting to kind of accept it now) but fck they weren't saying anything to me just being loud and obnoxious, so I didn't give them a second look, but this guy about 15 feet from them started yelling towards them and calling them f@99ots and H0M0s and what he didn't expect was for one of the gay guys to actually walk towards him.

Now keep in mind since Patty and I walked by the two gay men we got closer to the normal guy calling them names, so by the time the gay guy got to the normal guy they were right in front of Patty and I.

Let me tell you the gay guy beat the sh!t and I mean seriously beat the fcking crap out of the normal guy so badly that he started yelling out for help. I looked at Patty and said, what a fcking weak ass motherfcker!

Man if that would have happened today with all the phones and recordings that guy would not have lived that down.
    Last edited by bodyhard; 02-22-2021 at 08:31 AM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Absolutely.

"If we are equal, we are not free. If we are free, we are not equal." -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We are all unique INDIVIDUALS with unique talents, complete with strengths and weaknesses.

And it's okay to be DIFFERENT.

The leftist commies have hijacked the terms EQUALITY and EQUITY, where they want ALL to have the same starting point and the same result at the end of each race. Nature doesn't work that way.
    Completely agree, everyone being equal or attempting to equalise everyone in society (but I don't mean "Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer: 212 555 4200.") is a lowest common denominator approach that drags everyone down, but also IMHO as part of being human there is a flip side to that coin - and you must mention both sides when describing a coin
    Charity. Not simply ignoring others' plight (and is founded on based on love for others)

EDIT:
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Crazy enough I do have one, but not with me
    Thank you. Knew you'd never short change us on a good story!
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 02-22-2021 at 08:20 AM.

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Completely agree, everyone being equal or attempting to equalise everyone in society (but I don't mean "Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer: 212 555 4200.") is a lowest common denominator approach that drags everyone down, but also IMHO as part of being human there is a flip side to that coin - and you must mention both sides when describing a coin
    Charity. Not simply ignoring others' plight (and is founded on based on love for others)

EDIT:

Thank you. Knew you'd never short change us on a good story!
    So many people on spread.
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post

Well, you went and hit it right at the heart of the matter. Mental illness.

Maybe 25+ yrs ago, my wife and I rented our first house from a nice older real estate salesman. Bill knew I had just completed my schooling and said he too was 'a man of letters.' He then gave me a few of his favorite textbooks from his days of being a schoolboy. One of then was a psychology book that had quite a bit of text clinically supporting the position that being gay was a mental illness. Freud opined that gay people never made it through certain stages of psychosexual development. The position was well supported, 'settled science.' (a term I find oxymoronic)

Currently, you cannot find a psych text book published after 1965 or so that even mentions this position as a footnote! Talk about anti-science! The new politicized approach to 'higher' education forces a certain dogma upon the student and opposition theories are scuttled, silenced.

I'm sure I've already upset a few readers here, but let me go further. Little by little, step by step, the current 'educational' will have learned psychologists, with numerous peer reviewed publications and positions at prestigious universities normalizing ****philia. In fact, it is already happening.

Personally, I've adopted a relativistic, go with the flow approach to the one sided thinking wave of politicized everything...music, sports, television sit coms, commercials...everything. It just makes sense to me to adopt it all and say these bright new minds know better than all the great minds in history combined.

In addition to this new relativistic, go with the flow, others know better thinking, I have also altered my training. I'm going as heavy as I did in my late 20's and through my 30's. I'm using my powerlifting training and eating in order to be as as big and strong as humanly possible. Right now, I'm recovering from back and shoulder injuries I got while squatting big weight and swinging heavy dumbells, but sh!t happens, right?
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson