Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Can I havZ SQUAT BUTT?! MisSarahC's Avatar
    MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking MisSarah's SlimDown.BulkUP {NFSC*11} log

So here we go. Time to get serious & finally finish up my body recomp. I am officially entering the NFSC in the female cutting category but my real goal is to slim.DOWN while bulking.UP in musculas.

[Starting stats]
    height: 5'2"
    weight: 119.5 lbs

Very eggzited to see all the progress & transformations. Good luck to everyone!
    Attached Images
    Alis volat propriis ~ She flies with her own wings.ღ

ღ⋅A posse ad esse. ~ *From possibility to reality*

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133514663

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Locavore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Woohoo! There she goes!

Good luck! You look fantastic already.
    NFSC Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=663053791

** IF/IIFYM **

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed.
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Best of luck!!
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160275721&pagenumber=

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL IT! GL.

Train hard!
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on this one, good luck

MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    Subbed.
    Yeahh! Thanks for your support

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Originally Posted by SideSteal View Post
    Best of luck!!
    Thanks very much! You also!!
    PS - Congrats on your precious son

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL IT! GL.

Train hard!
    Heckkkk yeA!! There's absolutely NO other way!
    TY!!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    in on this one, good luck
    Verr nice! Thanks so much! Good luck to you too!!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zstanton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good luck to you
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

[My NFSC CUT]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133483033

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Funny, I also love pink! We have so much in common already!
    /white knight

haha I kid, I kid.
    On a serious note, best of luck to you!
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for the journey

and pics.
    Just a weight lifter

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    In for the journey

and pics.
    This.
    Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You know you dun goofed by putting that BTK in your sign, right? Everyone is going to be watching .

BTW, what's your plan? How many calories are you cutting at? Macros? Workout routine?

Good luck!
    "The more I began to lift weights, the more I became addicted to the feeling of being bigger and stronger."

allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) allmebaby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm totally in on your progress. You are starting out great and I can't wait to see how awesome you look at the end.

Originally Posted by zstanton View Post
    good luck to you
    Thanks so much! Good luck with your goals also!

Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    In for the journey

and pics.
    Originally Posted by Flyin Ryan View Post
    Funny, I also love pink! We have so much in common already!
    /white knight

haha I kid, I kid.
    On a serious note, best of luck to you!
    Originally Posted by Flyin Ryan View Post
    This.
    White knights = negged. JK. i kid
    Thanks for the support guys

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good Luck!
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Originally Posted by allmebaby View Post
    I'm totally in on your progress. You are starting out great and I can't wait to see how awesome you look at the end.
    Aww thanks allmebaby♡! I'm really excited to see your transformation too! ◕‿◕ Train HARD!!

Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    Good Luck!
    Thanks so much! Good luck to you also!!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allsmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your well wishes!! You look great already and I can tell you're really motivated so I know you're going to do well!

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sub'd for white knighting.

And because I'm taller than someone

Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    Sub'd for white knighting.

And because I'm taller than someone
    Whatever the reason...thanks for the support Good luck!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Wink My body is ready...

Now that I have a clear idea of how I am going to approach this competition, time to share.

Like I said in my first post, I’m officially competing in the fat loss category but my main goal for the next 18 weeks is to finally complete a full body recomposition. I’ve always had issues with weight, tipping the scales at 140+#s on a fairly smaller 5’2” frame. To make a long story short, after about 7 years of yoyo dieting, a tumultuous love/hate relationship with cardio machines & an unfounded apprehension of weights in ‘fear of getting bulky’, my eyes were finally unmasked to lifting by my dearest bf. Never would I have thought, I would willingly compete in a fat loss challenge but here goes everything :P

During the early part of the competition I am planning on bulking to build muscle because I am FAR from satisfied with my strength & musculas. This will be accomplished by BTKin’ it in the gym (REPRESENT!), training 4 days a week on a push/pull split, plus one sesh strictly dedicated to legs & glutes. For diet during the bulk portion, my plan is to eat 100 calories over maintenance on training days at 1950 & at maintenance on non-training days at 1850 calories [STRONG IF+IIFYM+CHOCOHOL LIFER❤]. If I feel I am gaining weight too fast, I will decrease calorie intake. I really want to focus building my arms and shoulders since they seem to be the weakest parts of my body. IMO, strong shoulders & arms are just plain ol’ SEXYY! So is a nice & shapely culo

For the cutting phase of my transformation, I plan on gradually decreasing my caloric intake & increasing cardio to 4x a week in the form of a steady-state/HIIT combo. I will, of course, continue to lift as hard as my little body but INVICTUS spirit will possibly allow…please excuse the screaming little Asian girl in the gym at 5:30a ;P

I see there is stiff competition in this little-BIG challenge of ours but it gets me pumped beyond belief to be among so many like-minded & goal oriented competitors & bb.com members. It definitely lights the fire under this firey Asian’s (_!_)! Proud to be here ladies & gents…let’s do this!

Starting stats:
    Height: 5’2”
    Weight: 119.5 lbs
    estimated BF: ~25% (thanks juliacheh for your guesstimate)

GOAL:
    Height: 5’7” (hahaha a girl can dream right? :P)
    Weight: 105-108
    BF: 15-17%

A posse ad esse ~ From possibility to reality.

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kill it girl!
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good is plan is good!!

*and no, thats not psychological warfare *
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MisSarahC View Post
    This will be accomplished by BTK in’ it in the gym (REPRESENT!), training 4 days a week on a push/pull split, plus one sesh strictly dedicated to legs & glutes. For diet during the bulk portion, my plan is to eat 100 calories over maintenance on training days at 1950 & at maintenance on non-training days at 1850 calories [STRONG IF+IIFYM+CHOCOHOL LIFER❤].
    BOOO-YAAAAAAAAAA!!! Tear it up!
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

OMG it’s been over 15 hours since I was in the gym and I am STILL feeling the burn from this morning’s chest & triceps work out. It makes me to use my arms but to know how freakin HARD I went. This has to be the most I’ve EVER pushed myself. Embarrassingly enough, I actually grunted in the most girliest way..ugh :P
    Now, I know the weights that I’ve worked with aren’t going to blow anyone away but it’s my first time doing a lot of these exercises. {Thank you to the darling bf for the new work out.} Plus, I know it’s only the beginning of my journey, so mark my words: I WILL INCREASE & IMPROVE drastically by the time this challenge is over. BEYOND EXCITED!! Woowoo!!

1. Incline DB Press {2 min rests} – 1st time
    ⋅ 1x10 ~ 10# warm-up
    ⋅ 1x10 ~ 20#
    ⋅ 1x10 ~ 25#
    ⋅ 1x08 ~ 30#

2. Incline DB Flyes {1 min rest} – 1st time
    ⋅ 2x10 ~ 10#
    ⋅ 2x10 ~ 15#

3. CGBP – 1st time .. I LOVE THESE! Although I got pinned under the bar on my 2nd set ;P
    ⋅ 1x10 ~ 45#
    ⋅ 1x05 ~ 55#
    ⋅ 2x10 ~ 50#

4. Cable Rope Extension {1 min rest}
    ⋅ 2x10 ~ 50#
    ⋅ 1x05 ~ 50#
    ⋅ Drop Set ~ 40#
    ~ I was definitely feeling weak after the previous exercises

5. Straight Bar Cable Extension {1 min rest}
    ⋅ 4x10 ~ 50#
    ⋅ Drop Set @ 40#

6. Decline Ab Twist Cruch
    ⋅ 3x15 w/ 15#DB

7. Triangle Push ups followed by regular push ups
    ⋅ 3 – Drop sets

So that’s that. Tomorrow I BTK my legs & glutes. Yay!! ^-^

Oh and I went to the mall this morning to keep my mind off the last hour of my fast & my arms looked so pumped, I thought I’d take a few photos ;P Still small but def liking my progress Please ignore the horrendous dress I was wearing lol

Have a good weekend everyone!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Damn girl! Mirin' the gun show

Nice session! Great volume. Tear it UP!!!

Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    Kill it girl!
    You know I'm trying! ;D

Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    Good is plan is good!!
    *and no, thats not psychological warfare *
    Hahaha .. thanks spicy~!

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    BOOO-YAAAAAAAAAA!!! Tear it up!
    Did just that today! Yay*yuH!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

Wow wow wee wow!!

Enough said lol. I thought yesterday's workout was hardcore but I went even harder this morning. Yeaaa buddy!! BTK⋅PhD REPRESENT! I LOVE my leg & glute days, so to do it justice I did some research to incorporate new exercises into my workout to really push myself. Mission accomplished!

Pre-fatigued my quads so the following exercises would require my hams & glutes to compensate.

1. Seated Leg Extension
    ⋅ 1x20 @ 60#
    ⋅ 3x10 @ 80#

2. Deadlifts {2 min rests}
    ⋅ 2x10 @ 95#
    ⋅ 1x10 @ 100#
    *Made sure to focus on keeping my back straight & good form but I felt I could go heavier. Next week…

{SUPERSET⋅1} ~ 2 min rests // 1st time
    3. Barbell Deep Squats
    ⋅ 1x10 @ 50# warm-up
    ⋅ 3x15 @ 50#
    *I can definitely go up in weight on these. Will try 60 & 70#s next week.

4. Barbell Flat Bench Glute Raises
    ⋅ 3x12 @ 50#
    **OMG THESE!!!! They do the job RIGHT! I will DEF be doing this SS again!

{SUPERSET⋅2} ~ 2 min rests // 1st time
    5. Barbell Step-ups
    ⋅ 3x20 steps @ 40#
    *I will be increasing on this one too.

6. Single Leg Deadlift
    ⋅ 3x10 w/ 30# barbell (L leg behind on flatbench)
    ⋅ 3x10 w/ 30# barbell (R leg behind on flatbench)
    *YESSSS!!! THESE!! I LOVE!!! Feelin the motherLOVING BURN!!

{SUPERSET⋅3} ~ 2 min rests
    7. Sumo Squat
    ⋅ 3x10 @ 50# (PR)
    *Phew! Boy was I feeling the fatigue!

8. Flutter Kicks
    ⋅ 3x22 – bodyweight only
    *Didn’t feel like this was bringing the intensity at all…will be considering something else to replace these.

{SUPERSET⋅4} ~ 1 min rests
    9. Cable Kick-backs w/ Ankle Strap
    ⋅ 3x8 @ 60# ~ left leg
    ⋅ 3x8 @ 60# ~ right leg

10. Cable Abductions
    ⋅ 3x12 @ 20# ~ left leg
    ⋅ 3x12 @ 20# ~ right leg

11. Lying Leg Curl {30 sec rests}
    ⋅ 1x10 @ 50#
    ⋅ 1x12 @ 50#
    ⋅ 1x09 @ 50#

12. Decline Weighted Twist Crunch
    ⋅ 3x15 w/ 15# DB
    ⋅ 2x30 twists w/15# DB

13. Back Extensions
    ⋅ 3x15 w/ 25# plate
    *I normally do 25 reps/set but I was toast.

LONGGG WORKOUT but absolutely loved that I brought my A game & it REALLY kicked my a$$ Will repeat next week!

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!