fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

should i take MASS FX and hyperdrol

i want to do a stack of mass fax, hyperdrol, and retain2 but, before i do i want to know would u guys take this if u had high blood pressure/hypertension? i am currently takin medication for it.

I am takin Green buldge and it says on the back of the label dont take if u have high BP. So i decided to take the chance and take it anyway and i notice no sides but im still not to sure about the stack. Your thought,oppions, yes,no,maybe??
    slik

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by fastman View Post
    i want to do a stack of mass fax, hyperdrol, and retain2 but, before i do i want to know would u guys take this if u had high blood pressure/hypertension? i am currently takin medication for it.

I am takin Green buldge and it says on the back of the label dont take if u have high BP. So i decided to take the chance and take it anyway and i notice no sides but im still not to sure about the stack. Your thought,oppions, yes,no,maybe??
    I probably would not chance something like that especially if you're on medication for high blood pressure.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Green Bulge and Mass FX/Hyperdrol are significantly different though. Getting away with it while on creatine is one thing, but...

fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn....
    slik

Question

anymore thoughs guys
    slik

motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would think if you are concerned maybe ask your Dr. They would know, and be able to tell you if its ok or not.
    Shoot for small goals that are part of one big goal!

Work hard at everything you do! Never let anyone tell you that you cant do something. Prove to everyone that you can be and do anything you set your mind to.

When on a cut/diet you test your mind to stay with it and reach your goal. Mind over matter

Originally Posted by motox426 View Post
    I would think if you are concerned maybe ask your Dr. They would know, and be able to tell you if its ok or not.
    well i did call him but he did not know. He basicly said if im a little lirey about taking them then dont take them but he gave me no answer.
    slik

motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10) motox426 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well i did call him but he did not know. He basicly said if im a little lirey about taking them then dont take them but he gave me no answer.
    Hmmm good help from him! NOT! Well i guess give them a shot but if you start feeling light headed sick or any others then stop taking them asap! High BP is something you should watch everyday if you choose to do the stack.
    Shoot for small goals that are part of one big goal!

Work hard at everything you do! Never let anyone tell you that you cant do something. Prove to everyone that you can be and do anything you set your mind to.

When on a cut/diet you test your mind to stay with it and reach your goal. Mind over matter

externational is on a distinguished road. (+10) externational is on a distinguished road. (+10) externational is on a distinguished road. (+10) externational is on a distinguished road. (+10) externational is on a distinguished road. (+10) externational is on a distinguished road. (+10) externational is on a distinguished road. (+10) externational is on a distinguished road. (+10) externational is on a distinguished road. (+10) externational is on a distinguished road. (+10) externational is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'm not a doctor but i study biochemistry but here's my thought on this... creatine wouldnt really affect blood pressure but having an increase in testosterone may, so it might be smart to get some solid info from a doctor before taking hyperdrol and massfx. i would do some research to see if elevated testosterone and lowered estrogen can cause an increase in blood pressure.

Talking

Originally Posted by externational View Post
    i'm not a doctor but i study biochemistry but here's my thought on this... creatine wouldnt really affect blood pressure but having an increase in testosterone may, so it might be smart to get some solid info from a doctor before taking hyperdrol and massfx. i would do some research to see if elevated testosterone and lowered estrogen can cause an increase in blood pressure.
    oh no more research im to lazy for that. Thats why i use you guys for all my answers
    slik

well i did find out that lots of estrogen can cause high blood pressure and low testostrone levels can also cause this. So If i take mass fx and hyperdrol im actualy doing the oppisite so i guess it will be ok??
    slik

bump
    slik