Kendrick66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone Booster and GNC ripped vitapak

I am looking to boost my testosterone levels, gain lean muscle and cut fat. I was planning to take a test booster and the gnc ripped vitapak..can these work well together??

biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The first thing you need to do is check your diet and training. Doesn't matter what other supps you take if you aren't eating clean and have a good workout plan in place. Remember that it is not the products that make you ripped, it is your effort that makes you ripped.

Originally Posted by biggbolt View Post
    The first thing you need to do is check your diet and training. Doesn't matter what other supps you take if you aren't eating clean and have a good workout plan in place. Remember that it is not the products that make you ripped, it is your effort that makes you ripped.
    I have been on a strict diet for a month and plan to continue it..and I have been lifting hard for 5 years..I started the diet recently and I want to make sure I'm taking the ideal supplements to boost my performance and physique that much more

biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggbolt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Which test booster are you planning on taking? You could do the Driven sports stack with triazole, activate, and lean extreme. I have personally taken these together and gotten good results as far as putting on some size and reducing body fat. If you do a search of the forums you can read what other people have to say about these as well. AI is also having a good sale on their products, you might check out that thread as well. It is in this section.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kendrick66 View Post
    I am looking to boost my testosterone levels, gain lean muscle and cut fat. I was planning to take a test booster and the gnc ripped vitapak..can these work well together??
    What T-booster did you have in mind?
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

I'm planning on taking testradex..it's from ctd labs..and is also a PCT