Page 9 of 242 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    That’s fine.

I don’t have time to meet and train with him, (I barley got time to train at my gym down the road). I post my training in your thread. I told him to do that to but he won’t, that’s fine. I train for me and no one else.

I really don’t care what he calls me, lol!

If I were a single man with no family I’d travel anywhere to train, i used to actually do that back in the days. Times change.
    Thats kool, and I respect your stance, just find it weak if you can call someone out online and then have that same opportunity to do so in real life (within means of course like living close to one another) then I say do so, but that's just me.

As for the traveling (not just to train but to meet folks) I am a family man, with kids as well and I have traveled to other states to meet folks (for good and bad reasons) online, but again that's just me.
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Thats kool, and I respect your stance, just find it weak if you can call someone out online and then have that same opportunity to do so in real life (within means of course like living close to one another) then I say do so, but that's just me.

As for the traveling (not just to train but to meet folks) I am a family man, with kids as well and I have traveled to other states to meet folks (for good and bad reasons) online, but again that's just me.

I talk the same way I do here as in the gym, for instance the new strain topic was brought up, my gym owner said he believes in the virus but he’s not scared of it, I immediately stated that I’m a denier and that I believe the virus was here before but for political reasons the gov told us this time.

Now comments like this seem to offend people here, Ben seems to be one? so I tend to have fun with him about it, I asked if he even trained ? Which is a valid question, but I really wasn’t calling him out, but hell your thread is right around the corner, I’d love to see Ben train on video but I’m just not going out of my way at this time.

Btw no one at my gym seemed offended, but no said I agree or disagree, don’t think anyone cared really.

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your talking as if a vaccine actually stops the spread? There is no real proof of that and if you truly believe in science you’d know that it’s possible to spread even with a vaccine, but it only is deadly to like 1 percent.

And you can piss off with the concentration camp talk, as no one in my house has gotten it and I don’t follow your pansy rules. Lol!!!
    Both theory and now empirical evidence suggest the vaccines substantially reduce transmission. Hop off Twitter and take a biology course kid.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I talk the same way I do here as in the gym, for instance the new strain topic was brought up, my gym owner said he believes in the virus but he’s not scared of it, I immediately stated that I’m a denier and that I believe the virus was here before but for political reasons the gov told us this time.

Now comments like this seem to offend people here, Ben seems to be one? so I tend to have fun with him about it, I asked if he even trained ? Which is a valid question, but I really wasn’t calling him out, but hell your thread is right around the corner, I’d love to see Ben train on video but I’m just not going out of my way at this time.

Btw no one at my gym seemed offended, but no said I agree or disagree, don’t think anyone cared really.
    This is where you fkd up, "I bet you would just luv that."

Why would any reasonable person( no mater what political party) want to prove, carry around, enjoy, take any pleasure in or "Love that"?
    It is a stupid statement!
    No one wants to have to prove their status with shots and vaccinations, fkn no one.
    fyi i started lifting in 84 when my dad taught me everything he knew and i never stopped.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    This is where you fkd up, "I bet you would just luv that."

Why would any reasonable person( no mater what political party) want to prove, carry around, enjoy, take any pleasure in or "Love that"?
    It is a stupid statement!
    No one wants to have to prove their status with shots and vaccinations, fkn no one.
    fyi i started lifting in 84 when my dad taught me everything he knew and i never stopped.
    Well it sounded to me like you are for it, I’ve spoken out against it and you’ve only critized me?

Btw the guy posting before you seems to want that?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well it sounded to me like you are for it, I’ve spoken out against it and you’ve only critized me?

Btw the guy posting before you seems to want that?
    I only criticize those that won't do the "basics" because i want things to return to "normal" quickly.
    I want everything back to the way it was March 12, 2020
    It is called Covid fatigue.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

I only criticize those that won't do the "basics" because i want things to return to "normal" quickly.
    I want everything back to the way it was March 12, 2020
    It is called Covid fatigue.
    And this is where my views come in on how this government has turned its people against each other, I don’t give a fuk what other people do, I’m not gonna cry because it’s really in the hands of what I call the commies, hence I already told you the way things get back to normal is to account for the vulnerable getting vaccined.

And I already told you no one in my house had gotten it, so I’m doing the smart stuff and not getting, now mt pockets won’t believe a fuking word of it.

Your post above is why I call you Don Lemon. Me, my hero’s are the gym owners defying orders, you can’t let people step on you even if it may hult normal for awhile, if we don’t well loose more, but if we fight, they know the people won’t let them bully them.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    How about you?
    A couple days ago we put our names on the (obligatory) call list at the health center here in town.
    She said about 2 weeks, maybe less, we'll receive a call to come on in and get it done.

I've heard it's made some a bit ill for a day or two after getting the latest shots.
    Don't know if that reaction is ubiquitous or not.

No matter to me....I don't have a problem (in this context) of complying and getting the vaccine.

Que tenga un buen dia todos...
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

And this is where my views come in on how this government has turned its people against each other, I don’t give a fuk what other people do, I’m not gonna cry because it’s really in the hands of what I call the commies, hence I already told you the way things get back to normal is to account for the vulnerable getting vaccined.

And I already told you no one in my house had gotten it, so I’m doing the smart stuff and not getting, now mt pockets won’t believe a fuking word of it.

won’t letYour post above is why I call you Don Lemon. Me, my hero’s are the gym owners defying orders, you can’t let people step on you even if it may hult normal for awhile, if we don’t well loose more, but if we fight, they know the people them bully them.
    Ok just make your point without the "color full" names, can you do that, and this will go a lot smoother?

Imagine you typing this instead of talking about me at all( i assume you dislike Don, his politics, or him being gay, who tf know with you dude!)

"Me, my hero’s are the gym owners defying orders, you can’t let people step on you even if it may hult normal for awhile, if we don’t well loose more, but if we fight, they know the people them bully them."

That tells me what you think, without talking about me at all, can you understand the difference in communication?
    I don't need to be part of your thought, just need to read your idea.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Got an update from local "medical experts".

Their recommendations for life returning to normal...can't say. "Numbers are lower than ever before, but this is no time to let our guard down. Everyone needs to be vaccinated first before considering scaling back the recommendations."

Our transmission and positive rate hasn't really been lower than it is now. Vaccination rate is around 20%.

My prediction for a normal life, at best might be 2022, unless another real pandemic comes along. Can't imagine what the procedures/recommendations are if a real virus comes along.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ...Your post above is why I call you Don Lemon....
    There are already enough people in this thread actually called Don, without needing to give people names

Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    . Everyone needs to be vaccinated first before considering scaling back the recommendations."

My prediction for a normal life, at best might be 2022, unless another real pandemic comes along. Can't imagine what the procedures/recommendations are if a real virus comes along.
    Why does “everyone” need to be vaccinated? This thing isn’t even close to a flu to most people.

This makes no sense, I don’t participate in things that make no sense, I guess I may have to become an outlaw??? I’m really not down with getting a vaccine just to be in the work force. I’ll refuse one to fly for sure.

If everyone or even herd immunity is what they are looking for, it’s gonna be at least 2022, I predict right up to when the campaign starts so we can all here more empty chair stories?

When this all started it was all about protecting the vulnerable, once the small percentage of vulnerable have a vaccine availability (they should now) protecting them is and should be over with now.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why does “everyone” need to be vaccinated? This thing isn’t even close to a flu to most people.

This makes no sense, I don’t participate in things that make no sense, I guess I may have to become an outlaw??? I’m really not down with getting a vaccine just to be in the work force. I’ll refuse one to fly for sure.

If everyone or even herd immunity is what they are looking for, it’s gonna be at least 2022, I predict right up to when the campaign starts so we can all here more empty chair stories?

When this all started it was all about protecting the vulnerable, once the small percentage of vulnerable have a vaccine availability (they should now) protecting them is and should be over with now.
    I saw an article that states we are nearing herd immunity already. That's why we might be seeing numbers go down. Can't remember the article I read, but it makes sense. Found a different article - https://www.uab.edu/news/research/it...by-late-spring

I'm seeing lot of people outside the cities aren't following restrictions regardless. Herd immunity is inevitable, we just prolonged it. Same as quantitative easing and recessions. I thought this process was to protect the vulnerable and not overload the hospitals. The vulnerable in my city are almost completely vaccinated. That's why I started asking harder questions about restrictions and this is their logic, as flawed as it is. Makes no sense to me either. Even though suicides and drug overdose deaths are higher than Covid, they won't address those issues either. And don't you dare ask a medical organization about heart disease deaths and how they'll prevent those. Even the non-profits are for profit organizations. There is an incentive here, it seems.

Ok just make your point without the "color full" names, can you do that, and this will go a lot smoother?

Imagine you typing this instead of talking about me at all( i assume you dislike Don, his politics, or him being gay, who tf know with you dude!)

"Me, my hero’s are the gym owners defying orders, you can’t let people step on you even if it may hult normal for awhile, if we don’t well loose more, but if we fight, they know the people them bully them."

That tells me what you think, without talking about me at all, can you understand the difference in communication?
    I don't need to be part of your thought, just need to read your idea.
    I gottcia Ben. The Don Lemon thing was a joke. To clarify my feelings of Lemon is I believe he, just like many over on those stations are putting on an act, it’s for thier careers, I could be wrong, but many will blow with the wind to hold on to a career, I find that more and more repulsive as I get older. I could less who he wants to have sexual retaliations with, I’ve said once, the coolest person I’ve ever met happens to be a gay man.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well me and my whole office are vaccinated now with the first dose

https://i.imgur.com/DKnXsgR.jpg
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post

How are you healthcare professional?

KrackerJackeds alt GnomeSaiyanBruh's Avatar
    GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Did you have any negative effects? I didn’t really, just was tired but didn’t feel any pain or anything.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    How are you healthcare professional?
    lawyer
    “ Community Support Frontline Staff (i.e. frontline workers who support food, shelter, court/legal and social services, and other necessities of life for needy groups and individuals)”
    My probono work is with the family support council with domestic violence situations and TPO’s. All my employees got the first vaccine
    Originally Posted by GnomeSaiyanBruh View Post
    Did you have any negative effects? I didn’t really, just was tired but didn’t feel any pain or anything.
    just sleepy for a day and feels like a flu shot little sore
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lawyer
    “ Community Support Frontline Staff (i.e. frontline workers who support food, shelter, court/legal and social services, and other necessities of life for needy groups and individuals)”
    My probono work is with the family support council with domestic violence situations and TPO’s. All my employees got the first vaccine
    I had the same experience (one dose of Moderna). I was more than just sleepy though. I was planning to lift, but within 3-4 hours of my shot, I realized there was no chance. I was so tired that getting out of bed just to get a glass of water was hard as Hell. My arm was also WAY more sore than any flu shot I've ever had. I felt 100% by the next morning though and crushed my workout. I even hit shoulders and felt great.

I ruined part of a day to be that tired, but I can't imagine how bad covid must suck if that was just a vaccine response lol

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lawyer
    I see. I thought it was just people who work in hospitals. Very nice

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    I had the same experience (one dose of Moderna). I was more than just sleepy though. I was planning to lift, but within 3-4 hours of my shot, I realized there was no chance. I was so tired that getting out of bed just to get a glass of water was hard as Hell. I felt 100% by the next morning though and crushed my workout.

I ruined part of a day to be that tired, but I can't imagine how bad covid must suck if that was just a vaccine response lol
    my dad had no reaction and he’s 77 with copd. My mom had the same response as me. I took an hour nap and chugged a reign, didn’t feel like doing cardio after though. Only like half the staff got sleepy, the rest were fine. I heard the second dose can be more intense reaction though
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I see. I thought it was just people who work in hospitals. Very nice
    nope in Nevada it’s
    -medical staff including dentist offices
    -teachers
    -college students
    -front line workers
    -transportation workers
    -food preparation workers including uber
    -over 65
    -mental health workers
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can get the vaccine if I drive 40 miles to the other end of the county and miss leg day on Saturday. I'm like no thanks and my Wife is pissy about it.

The trend here is that it's like a golden ticket on Willy Wonka, no, I'll wait till it becomes available at my local pharmacy. It's just a vaccine.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my dad had no reaction and he’s 77 with copd. My mom had the same response as me. I took an hour nap and chugged a reign, didn’t feel like doing cardio after though. Only like half the staff got sleepy, the rest were fine. I heard the second dose can be more intense reaction though
    Yea that's so weird you say that cuz my friend's dad is in his 80s, extremely old and frail, and he had 0 reaction to the shot. We thought he was gonna be on the verge of death but he literally didn't even have a single symptom or even really a sore arm. My gf was just as tired as me after her first dose and was absolutely wiped out with a fever for the entire next day after her second. We're both young though (26 going on 27) & I've heard it hits young people the hardest. It sounds so counterintuitive but it does seem to be the case. It should be interesting once more young people in their late teens/early 20s start getting the shot, if they tend to have more severe adverse reactions.

nope in Nevada it’s
    -medical staff including dentist offices
    -teachers
    -college students
    -front line workers
    -transportation workers
    -food preparation workers including uber
    -over 65
    -mental health workers
    Nevada's offerint the shot to way more people than CA then. Do you have one of the most liberal vaccine roll-outs compared to most other states?

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I can get the vaccine if I drive 40 miles to the other end of the county and miss leg day on Saturday. I'm like no thanks and my Wife is pissy about it.

The trend here is that it's like a golden ticket on Willy Wonka, no, I'll wait till it becomes available at my local pharmacy. It's just a vaccine.
    Yea, the thing is the vaccine takes awhile to work anyway. It's not like your scot-free & can throw your mask in the garbage the second you get the vaccine. In fact, I believe infection risk is actually HIGHER for the first 8-10 days after the first dose because people become less careful. Full immunity isn't until 2 weeks after the second shot. If anything, it's still just a waiting game for overall numbers go down before life becomes some sort of all-out post-covid bacchanalia.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    Yea, the thing is the vaccine takes awhile to work anyway. It's not like your scot-free & can throw your mask in the garbage the second you get the vaccine. In fact, I believe infection risk is actually HIGHER for the first 8-10 days after the first dose because people become less careful. Full immunity isn't until 2 weeks after the second shot. If anything, it's still just a waiting game for overall numbers go down before life becomes some sort of all-out post-covid bacchanalia.
    Even after the second dose I guess there's a slight chance you can get it. I'm just looking forward to a maskless society, I'm ugly anyway so the mask is probably doing me a favor, but sometimes I just feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone.
    Last edited by Bando; 02-26-2021 at 06:40 PM.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Europe and China are considering vaccine passports. https://www.wsj.com/articles/support...d=hp_lead_pos6

"Many disease experts and the World Health Organization are wary of vaccine passports on the grounds that it remains unclear if vaccinated individuals can or can’t still spread the virus. Governments, though, are increasingly coming around to the idea as a potentially useful tool to underpin the post-pandemic economic recovery."

"The chief epidemiologist of the Chinese Center for Disease Prevention and Control, Wu Zunyou, said the U.S. could achieve 90% herd immunity by August and proposed an opening of travel between the U.S. and China if that occurred."

"Vaccine passports would tend to “restrict travel more than permit travel,” Mike Ryan, executive director of WHO’s emergencies program, said last month. “We don’t foresee this as an immediate requirement or need but certainly one that will have to be discussed in the coming months.”

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Europe and China are considering vaccine passports. https://www.wsj.com/articles/support...d=hp_lead_pos6

"Many disease experts and the World Health Organization are wary of vaccine passports on the grounds that it remains unclear if vaccinated individuals can or can’t still spread the virus. Governments, though, are increasingly coming around to the idea as a potentially useful tool to underpin the post-pandemic economic recovery."

"The chief epidemiologist of the Chinese Center for Disease Prevention and Control, Wu Zunyou, said the U.S. could achieve 90% herd immunity by August and proposed an opening of travel between the U.S. and China if that occurred."

"Vaccine passports would tend to “restrict travel more than permit travel,” Mike Ryan, executive director of WHO’s emergencies program, said last month. “We don’t foresee this as an immediate requirement or need but certainly one that will have to be discussed in the coming months.”
    Yup. A lot of us out here support the concept as a way to get life back to normal as quickly as possible. No idea if it’s going to happen, but I wouldn’t at all be surprised, given the high dependency of some countries (e.g. Greece) on tourism and the economic need to get people traveling again.

If all stays on schedule, I should get an invitation for the vaccine in April or May. Unfortunately, my breastfeeding wife can’t get it, so... I guess it’s vacations alone for a while. :P
    My home gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1623181551&viewfull=1#post1623181551

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Are they going to ask us to saw them to our sleeve? Asking for a friend.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Are they going to ask us to saw them to our sleeve? Asking for a friend.
    Wouldn't be surprised. I have a relationship with Staples and they were trying to sell us pro vaccine stickers, or I got the vaccine stickers. Kindly told them to fuk off, cuz it's a hot topic at work, who did and didn't get the vaccine.

Originally Posted by Corbets View Post
    Yup. A lot of us out here support the concept as a way to get life back to normal as quickly as possible. No idea if it’s going to happen, but I wouldn’t at all be surprised, given the high dependency of some countries (e.g. Greece) on tourism and the economic need to get people traveling again.

If all stays on schedule, I should get an invitation for the vaccine in April or May. Unfortunately, my breastfeeding wife can’t get it, so... I guess it’s vacations alone for a while. :P
    I took a trip to Oahu and even a negative Covid test didn't change their over the top restrictions. They have a 1% transmission rate too. I'm not sure if the vaccine is going to make a difference on people's opinion until herd immunity. I'm opting to travel to states and entities where there are no restrictions. Plenty of places left to see in the US where I've always wanted to go.

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    It's just a vaccine.
    You're probably right, but what if you're one of the unfortunate long haulers? It would suck if you're sick for months and it could have been prevented with a 40 mile trip across town ;-)
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951