Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Holy chit dude, just answer the phuckin' question. You're worse than a Fox News commentator with the incessant "non-answer, answers" and deflections.
    But better than a CNN commentator!

When are you fools going to realize the MSM is the divisive factor in our society.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    if you truly felt this way, you would be voting against the left.
    And yet it’s the Trumpers itt fighting me over it ....

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    And yet it’s the Trumpers itt fighting me over it ....
    But youre still voting blue, that's the point. It's stupid seeing people not say anything other than, "We need to remove Trump" when voting while things go against their personal beliefs. That is the definition of being deranged.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But youre still voting blue, that's the point. It's stupid seeing people not say anything other than, "We need to remove Trump" when voting while things go against their personal beliefs. That is the definition of being deranged.
    Again, it’s the Trumpers itt arguing for a position against my personal beliefs. And why? Because at this exact moment in time you all think it’s an advantage to blame her for things done before she was born. This violates a number of my firm principles, so no, I won’t be voting for that party.

Again, it’s the Trumpers itt arguing for a position against my personal beliefs. And why? Because at this exact moment in time you all think it’s an advantage to blame her for things done before she was born. This violates a number of my firm principles, so no, I won’t be voting for that party.
    This is why I believe people are calling you disingenuous. Nobody is arguing for the fact that people should be blamed for things out of their control/in the past. What people are asking is that you have this same logic when it goes against your party, which is everyday. Everyday leftists are looking for things to blame in the past based on todays standards so they can try to eradicate that "bad" history.

If I look at threads of these ridiculous claims from leftists, will you be in that thread saying exactly what youve been saying here?

(You are smarter than to think people are taking the standpoint that erasing history is OK, which makes me believe your argument is already on bad ground)
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy chit dude, just answer the phuckin' question. You're worse than a Fox News commentator with the incessant "non-answer, answers" and deflections.
    Demanding reparations is a whole different than having a family history built on slavery.

Counter that and check your own history.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

This is why I believe people are calling you disingenuous. Nobody is arguing for the fact that people should be blamed for things out of their control/in the past. What people are asking is that you have this same logic when it goes against your party, which is everyday. Everyday leftists are looking for things to blame in the past based on todays standards so they can try to eradicate that "bad" history.

If I look at threads of these ridiculous claims from leftists, will you be in that thread saying exactly what youve been saying here?

(You are smarter than to think people are taking the standpoint that erasing history is OK, which makes me believe your argument is already on bad ground)
    I don’t like it when anyone does it. Based on my own post here re: slavery in my family tree I’d think that would be obvious. I’m not thrilled about either Biden or Harris and won’t personally be voting for either of them. Now since were apparently in complete agreement I’m curious how you’re going to try to attack me further, of course, all while claiming I’m the one being dishonest based on party lines.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Demanding reparations is a whole different than having a family history built on slavery.

Counter that and check your own history.
    That’s not what I asked you. At all.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That’s not what I asked you. At all.
    My point was showing the hypocrisy in your reaction to the OP. I did that.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    My point was showing the hypocrisy in your reaction to the OP. I did that.
    There is zero hypocrisy in my posts.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

We are holding her to YOUR teams "standard". This is confusing to you tho because YOUR team doesnt actually believe in or abide by their own standards so that you guys can apply your emotions to the "standard" of the day.

If you people had actual standards, you would understand.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post
    ROOTS: KAMALA HARRIS AND THE WHITE IRISH SLAVE TRADING BUSINESS THAT ENRICHED HER FAMILY

https://aim4truth.org/2019/07/17/kam...h-slave-trade/

“Back in the mines, the researchers are ready to show you what they have uncovered on Kamala Harris’ family history of being …. not only slave owners …. but SLAVE TRADERS in a very big way. We have also examined Harris’ genealogy and cannot find any “black” heritage in her recorded lineage so she needs to stop culturally appropriating the black American.

Kamala’s paternal ancestor Hamilton Brown was white and a ‘typical’ slave master that we see depicted on the Hollywood screen. He was Irish and recruited slaves among the Irish as well as the coast of Africa. He was a ‘Big Daddy’ slave owner and trader and a prominent town in Jamaica was named after him.

We are talking about Kamala’s family business of HUMAN TRAFFICKING is how Kamala got where she is today. Major human trafficking and slavery for whites, blacks, creoles.”

I thought Kamala's dad was half black and half white. So is this not true? Even then though, lol at using your at most 25% black heritage to appeal to the masses. smart I guess?

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This came out too soon. They should have waited till ol' Joe stepped down then they could have figured out a completely new slate. Lol.
    Virtue is its own reward.

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what?
    It's all in the past.
    Who the hell cares?
    etc.

Wait, she's a dem? OMG she is LITERALLY HITLER.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Originally Posted by ~Hades~ View Post
    We are holding her to YOUR teams "standard". This is confusing to you tho because YOUR team doesnt actually believe in or abide by their own standards so that you guys can apply your emotions to the "standard" of the day.

If you people had actual standards, you would understand.
    Post #37.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting that possibly Kamala Harris doesn't have any black ancestry in her family lineage. Maybe it's a similar situation as with the lie Senator Warren would say that she was Native American Indian. Biden did say he wanted a VP that was a black female.

Also it will be interesting to see if President Trump sues the Biden campaign over Kamala possibly not being a US born citizen and with that not be legal to be VP or President. I know some have speculated about that. The corrupt press which works for the Democrat party will do all they can to stop President Trump from examining that possibility I can imagine. A little on that can be read here:

"So it’s Senator Kamala Harris? Want to bet?"

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...nt_to_bet.html

excerpt:

"Former Vice President Joe Biden seems to have announced Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate. There was an inquisitive photographer's shot of his notes suggesting just that. But there's also some question about whether she's really qualified. The media has already seeded the ground with quotes from some of the dumbest lawyers in America to state she is a “natural born citizen” under Article II of the U.S. Constitution, and is therefore, eligible to be vice president or president.

Is that really true?

Kamala Harris’ mother was Shyamala Gopalan, born in British India (present-day Chennai in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu). Ms. Gopalan never became a naturalized U.S. citizen. Donald Harris, Senator Harris’ father, is a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Jamaica. There are no provisions in the U.S. Constitution that qualifies a child born of a foreign national as a natural-born citizen and Senator Harris is not eligible to hold the office of the vice president.

It's possible the Trump campaign will not allow this nomination to go forward without a court challenge. There will be a full court press by the media to claim Senator Harris is eligible to the office of the vice president. The media and the Democrats will call President Trump every name in the book to get him to back off his call for legal action.

The media did a bang-up job keeping Barack Obama, a child born of a foreign national, out of the courts and into the White House. The Democrat Party believes they can do it again......"

I used to work with a guy originally from the Caribbean island of Trinidad. He owned the building that our family company was located in. His ancestry was from India. He was proud of his Indian ancestry and talked some about it to us. His wife was black, and one of their daughters used to date a local star university basketball player and future NBA player.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My dad’s side of the family owned a plantation. So what? That was long before I was born.
    Racist.

You need to atone for the sins of your ancestors. That's how libs roll in 2020 bro... Sorry, I didn't make the rules.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Registered User TheLaughingCow2's Avatar
    TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000) TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000) TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000) TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000) TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000) TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000) TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000) TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000) TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000) TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000) TheLaughingCow2 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by ParsleyTea View Post
    Interesting that possibly Kamala Harris doesn't have any black ancestry in her family lineage. Maybe it's a similar situation as with the lie Senator Warren would say that she was Native American Indian. Biden did say he wanted a VP that was a black female.

Also it will be interesting to see if President Trump sues the Biden campaign over Kamala possibly not being a US born citizen and with that not be legal to be VP or President. I know some have speculated about that. The corrupt press which works for the Democrat party will do all they can to stop President Trump from examining that possibility I can imagine. A little on that can be read here:

"So it’s Senator Kamala Harris? Want to bet?"

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...nt_to_bet.html

excerpt:

"Former Vice President Joe Biden seems to have announced Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate. There was an inquisitive photographer's shot of his notes suggesting just that. But there's also some question about whether she's really qualified. The media has already seeded the ground with quotes from some of the dumbest lawyers in America to state she is a “natural born citizen” under Article II of the U.S. Constitution, and is therefore, eligible to be vice president or president.

Is that really true?

Kamala Harris’ mother was Shyamala Gopalan, born in British India (present-day Chennai in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu). Ms. Gopalan never became a naturalized U.S. citizen. Donald Harris, Senator Harris’ father, is a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Jamaica. There are no provisions in the U.S. Constitution that qualifies a child born of a foreign national as a natural-born citizen and Senator Harris is not eligible to hold the office of the vice president.

It's possible the Trump campaign will not allow this nomination to go forward without a court challenge. There will be a full court press by the media to claim Senator Harris is eligible to the office of the vice president. The media and the Democrats will call President Trump every name in the book to get him to back off his call for legal action.

The media did a bang-up job keeping Barack Obama, a child born of a foreign national, out of the courts and into the White House. The Democrat Party believes they can do it again......"

I used to work with a guy originally from the Caribbean island of Trinidad. He owned the building that our family company was located in. His ancestry was from India. He was proud of his Indian ancestry and talked some about it to us. His wife was black, and one of their daughters used to date a local star university basketball player and future NBA player.
    She was born in the U.S. and is therefore a citizen. Just as Obama was.

However I have no doubt that the racist fringe of the Republican party will make various unfounded claims about the nature of her citizenship, in order to muddy the waters.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Racist.

You need to atone for the sins of your ancestors. That's how libs roll in 2020 bro... Sorry, I didn't make the rules.
    Only if you're a white male though.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You do know that all the leftists would do to shoot down whatever significance this would have is that, as a strong, progressive woman she has done away with that part of her history and is open working to dismantle the white supremacist system her ancestors perpetrated etc etc or something, right?

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I doubt a bunch of Trumpian race-baiters have access to research her family tree.

Probably fake. But none of them care if it's true. They live on dog**** media.

Edit: I'm shocked

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ka...cestor-slaves/

However, we have been unable to verify that a line of descent exists between the modern-day Harris family and the 19th-century slave owner. As such, the claim that an ancestor of Sen. Harris owned slaves in Jamaica remains unproven.
    Last edited by GreatOldOne; 08-13-2020 at 01:07 PM.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This one time at an Indian restaurant in San Francisco she was glazed on Kingfisher and some cardomom cocktails, and she saw a white guy put ketchup on his lamb biryani, so she had him jailed.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10) lol2weak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Edit: I'm shocked

snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-ancestor-slaves

However, we have been unable to verify that a line of descent exists between the modern-day Harris family and the 19th-century slave owner. As such, the claim that an ancestor of Sen. Harris owned slaves in Jamaica remains unproven.
    Lol at using snopes as a source.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this looks reliable and factually accurate

we can believe aim4truth.org, their aim is fking spot on *SNIPED IN THE HEAD*

if i were you i would stop right there and believe it with all your heart

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talked about this before months ago.

haris and ilhan omar both had slave trader families and blame white people for everything.

LOL, the left is trying to deny this as much as they can when her own family admits it.
    MAGA One day at a time.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My dad’s side of the family owned a plantation. So what? That was long before I was born.
    We're just holding them to their own standards. Why the F is this so hard for you smooth brains to understand.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Hamilton Brown officially swore to owning slaves

Hamilton Brown officially swore to the authenticity of this record, stating:

“I Hamilton Brown do swear that the above list and return consisting of two sheets is a true perfect and complete list and return, to the best of my knowledge and belief in every particular therein mentioned of all and every slaves possessed by me as owner, considered as most permanently settled, worked and employed in the Parish of Saint Ann on the twenty Eight day of June One thousand Eight Hundred and Seventeen without fraud, deceit or evasion So help me God.

Sworn before me this twenty fourth day of September 1817”

"According to the Jamaican Family Search Hamilton Brown owned more than 100 slaves on several plantations:

“Hamilton Brown owned several plantations over the years 1817 to about 1845. According to the 1818 Almanac which can be found on this site, (Jamaican Family Search), he was the owner of Minard (128 slaves) which he must have acquired from its previous owner (John Bailie) in 1815 or later."

"Reflections of a Jamaican Father

In a piece published in Jamaica Global Online titled Reflections of a Jamaican Father, Kamala Harris’s father Donald J. Harris reflects about their past. He writes:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me)."

http://www.jamaicanfamilysearch.com/...s/slavereg.htm
    https://www.ucl.ac.uk/lbs/person/view/11358
    MAGA One day at a time.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lol2weak View Post
    Lol at using snopes as a source.
    Next time I'll use a random CT nut's Twitter feed, or maybe a right winger blog with no sources instead so I can jump to an unproven conclusion and go on ranting trash identity and grievance politics.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Next time I'll use a random CT nut's Twitter feed, or maybe a right winger blog with no sources instead so I can jump to an unproven conclusion and go on ranting trash identity and grievance politics.
    Such anger.

zzzzzzzzzz