Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    quantumleap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quantumleap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quantumleap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Where I purchase from

Originally Posted by apace View Post
    yes it was 200:1 (300 mg ) and i was taking 4 a day so 2 jars lasted me 2 months as per there directions for bodybuilding purposes is to take 2 months and then take 1 month off .
    I tried a sample from what appears to be a reputable china herb company. The sample was great and I felt the improvement on mood, sex drive and some workout strength benefits. I was taking a very low does, 300-500 mg a day. Afterward I ordered a gram of powder and make my own capsuals. I have been taking closer to 800-1000 mg a day. The results seems to have leveled off. So I searched for posts to see if anyone cycles on and off it. I will next try cycling off for a week and then going to 1200-1600 mg a day.

After I received the sample from the china herb company, I purchased and tried VitaX brand bought on Ebay. That's when I knew the sample from china company was good, because the VitaX had absolutely zero effect on me. It's not Tongak Ali 1:200 extract. They offerred to refund my purchases after I posted a comment and told the truth. The refund was conditional on me changing or removing my comments. I got the refund but never removed the true comments hoping I would save others from getting ripped off. I dont think my comments show up on their ebay site anymore, so the scam continues.

purchased from - www organic-herb com They sell many other legit herb products and attend trade shows worldwide. You can contact me if you want the company rep contact info I worked with for the order. I am just a consumer.

Tongkat Ali is not going to give you great strength gains, but for me, a 54 yr old male, looking for something to increase my test levels safely without the fear of steroids cancer causing potential, its works for me.

quantumleap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quantumleap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) quantumleap has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I forgot to mention, I negotiated a price of USD$165/KG delivered to my residence, for 1 kilo gram.

leftside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That seems to be too cheap. "Good" Tongkat Ali is usually at least a $ per gram.

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what about bioforge ?
    drinu

jof2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got 300 caps of 200:1 tongkat ali 10 year root extract (10yr root extract is meant to be the best) 500mg off ebay. Shipped to UK from thailand. Paid £15 with free shipping. I know it's a risk on ebay from an unknown supplier but I'm 100% sure this is real TKA. Tasting the powder should be the 1st thing to do. If it's not bitter it probably isn't tongkat.

I took 2 caps a day. 6 days on 2 off. Noticed the difference within the 1st few days. Shoulders, arms and chest are noticeably bigger. Lifting weights was easier and virtually no aches the next day, so what has been said about TKA aiding recovery is definitely true. Day 1-8 I felt I had more energy. I was waking up with a boner almost every morning + my wife was hornier than I was. Not sure is she could smell the testosterone! I did notice my pits smelt more than usually but I didn't stink.

Day 9 I started with 2 caps again and that night found I couldn't sleep.

Day 10 in the evening I had a pounding headache and again a poor night's sleep. Day11 I had off and am now on day 12. I think I'll start again next week. I'm not sure if cycling the day
    s differently will stop negative side effects or if I'll just need to power through. I'll report back here.

I'm also thinking of importing TKA from the far east if I can get hold of a reputable manufacturer and there's enough interest / enough of a market for it. I don't see why it should be expensive.

cerrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you guys strengh going up on it? were is a good site to buy but not too pricey. Thanks
    http://www.bodyciforum.com

The Best Body Building - Vücut Geliştirme Portal - Forum in Turkey !

Registered User luckydragonherb's Avatar
    luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Diet factor

I've known tongkat ali to be one of the more noticable "test boosting" herbs out there and I've tried them all. Stand alone it is probably the best, but nothing is going to work much of anything without proper diet.

Anyone who doesn't respond as much as the rest of the pack would do well to look at their diet.

Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anybody been using this longterm have any feedback?

TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've tried several brands. Source Naturals is cheap but didn't notice anything. SD-200 I experienced good results but it is expensive considering how few pills you get. Indonesia Tongkat Ali is expensive and I did not notice anything. Sumatra Pasak Bumi gave me good results but they don't sell directly. Google it or eBay.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TinyTim159 View Post
    I've tried several brands. Source Naturals is cheap but didn't notice anything. SD-200 I experienced good results but it is expensive considering how few pills you get. Indonesia Tongkat Ali is expensive and I did not notice anything. Sumatra Pasak Bumi gave me good results but they don't sell directly. Google it or eBay.
    Take a look at Barlowes Herbals the 100:1 extract has worked well for me and
    he also sells the 200:1 which is also rated legit if you check the Tong Kat Ali rating review of a bunch of different sources
    Barlowes Herbals is rated Legit because the source comes from Sumatra Pasak Bumi. Do the research so you know what
    you are getting.

TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TinyTim159 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Take a look at Barlowes Herbals the 100:1 extract has worked well for me and
    he also sells the 200:1 which is also rated legit if you check the Tong Kat Ali rating review of a bunch of different sources
    Barlowes Herbals is rated Legit because the source comes from Sumatra Pasak Bumi. Do the research so you know what
    you are getting.
    Yep agreed, anything from Sumatra Pasak Bumi is legit. The site I use is wwwauthentictongkatalidotcom, right now Barlowe's is out of there Sumatra Pasak Bumi so I can't compare prices. It's kind of hard to research because most "review" websites are merely a seller's front to sell there own product, but I found Sumatra Pasak Bumi from Serge Kreutz

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep agreed, anything from Sumatra Pasak Bumi is legit. The site I use is wwwauthentictongkatalidotcom, right now Barlowe's is out of there Sumatra Pasak Bumi so I can't compare prices. It's kind of hard to research because most "review" websites are merely a seller's front to sell there own product, but I found Sumatra Pasak Bumi from Serge Kreutz
    The ones on the authentic list that state that they are legit
    are from real users that have used good quality Tong Kat and they warn about the bad sources which is good and another spot for
    Tong Kat is New Life Alternatives they are rated legit on that site also Barlowes Herbals 100;1 worked very well for me so you
    might want look into that one if the 200:1 is sold out. I am actually starting my cycle of 100:1 this Monday and I dose 2 caps
    a day 5 days on 2 days off. This I feel is the best way to dose for me and I have had good results dosing that way.

Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big4Life12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The ones on the authentic list that state that they are legit
    are from real users that have used good quality Tong Kat and they warn about the bad sources which is good and another spot for
    Tong Kat is New Life Alternatives they are rated legit on that site also Barlowes Herbals 100;1 worked very well for me so you
    might want look into that one if the 200:1 is sold out. I am actually starting my cycle of 100:1 this Monday and I dose 2 caps
    a day 5 days on 2 days off. This I feel is the best way to dose for me and I have had good results dosing that way.
    I ordered from www.authentictongkatali.com because Barlowes was out. It is Sumatra Pasak Bumi, is this the same stuff, superhuman? I've only used it a week but I feel my libido has increased.

Originally Posted by Big4Life12 View Post
    I ordered from www.authentictongkatali.com because Barlowes was out. It is Sumatra Pasak Bumi, is this the same stuff, superhuman? I've only used it a week but I feel my libido has increased.
    I saw the pic of the jar and yes that is Sumatra Pasak Bumi
    so you are good to go and if you are feeling it in one week that's great because then that means you are a quick responder. What extract did you
    get 50:1 or 200:1 and how are you dosing it?

I saw the pic of the jar and yes that is Sumatra Pasak Bumi
    so you are good to go and if you are feeling it in one week that's great because then that means you are a quick responder. What extract did you
    get 50:1 or 200:1 and how are you dosing it?
    200:1 at 600 mg's. I took it 4 days in a row, then 2 days off, then 4 days in a row, and I'll probably skip tomorrow and Monday. Some days I took one pill, some days two. Only issue is if I take it at night I can't sleep.

Originally Posted by Big4Life12 View Post
    200:1 at 600 mg's. I took it 4 days in a row, then 2 days off, then 4 days in a row, and I'll probably skip tomorrow and Monday. Some days I took one pill, some days two. Only issue is if I take it at night I can't sleep.
    That 200 must be strong if it affects your sleep.
    Try dosing first thing in the morning when you get up and the other dose in the early afternoon anywhere from 1 to 3 pm that shouldn't affect
    your sleep. You don't have to dose it before you go to bed for it to work you just need to dose it twice a day.

apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10) apace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyone found that tongkat ali helps build muscle if yes in which dose and it is quite expensive
    is it worth the money ? any good feedback from any user ?
    drinu

anyone found that tongkat ali helps build muscle if yes in which dose and it is quite expensive
    is it worth the money ? any good feedback from any user ?
    It works, as long as you buy a good brand (which usually means it is expensive). I notice my gains stagnate if I go a few weeks without it. It is important to eat a lot to maximize the effect of the T increase. Who are you possibly buying from?

the one time i bought was from a genuine source tka world abs , i was going to try from Autentic Tongkat now.
    what is the best way to take it to increase muscle mass ?
    drinu

the one time i bought was from a genuine source tka world abs , i was going to try from Autentic Tongkat now.
    what is the best way to take it to increase muscle mass ?
    World ABS claims to sell Sumatra Pasak Bumi, but they are not on Sumatra Pasak Bumi's list of certified resellers, plus they use a different bottle, so I'm doubtful as to that product. Authentic Tongkat Ali is who I've been buying from, so you made a good choice. I take 3 pills a day of the 200:1 600 mg's. One in the morning, two in the afternoon. I do this every day until the bottle runs out, then I take two or three weeks off then start over again.

teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) teds31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    World ABS claims to sell Sumatra Pasak Bumi, but they are not on Sumatra Pasak Bumi's list of certified resellers, plus they use a different bottle, so I'm doubtful as to that product. Authentic Tongkat Ali is who I've been buying from, so you made a good choice. I take 3 pills a day of the 200:1 600 mg's. One in the morning, two in the afternoon. I do this every day until the bottle runs out, then I take two or three weeks off then start over again.
    funny that you mention World ABS as I have tried their Icariin 60 but with little improvements (blood flow, most potent form of horny goat weed) which made me skeptical of their tka and was turned off by their high price tag and outrageously bold claims. but since the pasak bumi tka is now selling on amazon, i feel more comfortable with purchasing that there versus a UK site.

on a side note: check out examine.com , they go into full detail of popular supplements for certain goals and most importantly talk about the studies performed. in other words, it debunks a lot of supplement claims

westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) westcyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take your tongkat ali with stinging nettle root and mucana puriens. You will certainly notice a big difference.

I found a site - http://www.tongkatreviews.com/ - that makes some recommendations of reputable sellers and also lists some of there prices for different sizes and extract strengths. Nice because I have learned there are a lot of people selling fakes. I tried two bad products (SD200 and Indonesia Tongkat Ali) before I found one that works. It definitely works well too, especially if you are eating properly.

Ted's, who do you buy Tongkat from ?

Originally Posted by teds31 View Post
    funny that you mention World ABS as I have tried their Icariin 60 but with little improvements (blood flow, most potent form of horny goat weed) which made me skeptical of their tka and was turned off by their high price tag and outrageously bold claims. but since the pasak bumi tka is now selling on amazon, i feel more comfortable with purchasing that there versus a UK site.

on a side note: check out examine.com , they go into full detail of popular supplements for certain goals and most importantly talk about the studies performed. in other words, it debunks a lot of supplement claims

coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looks like it's been awhile since anyone really did any research with this. I'm going to try a few cycles and I'll try to update this thread as well as look for feedback from you guys.

I started last week, but didn't really know what I was looking for or how to dose so I've only been using 100mg of LJ100 a day by taking Irwin Naturals Testosterone Up product. I've since realized that this isn't enough and I've ordered 300mg 200:1 caps of Sumatra Pasak Bumi from authentictongkatali.com

I plan to take the 100mg of LJ100 through the Testosterone Up product as well as 1200mg of the 200:1 caps each day for a total of 1300mg. I plan to break up the dosage into 4 servings a day. I'll go 5 days on and 2 off for 6 weeks followed by a full week off and then start again.

I'm looking for boosted libido as well as improved results in the gym.

Any thoughts or advice on any of this as I get going?

any updates on how your cycle went ?
    drinu

randomtask1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am almost done with my first cycle of Tongkat and have some good results.

First of all, I did not buy it from ebay or authentictongkatali. I don't really buy into the whole 200:1 concentration stuff. Sure, its supposed to be stronger than 100:1, I'm sure it is, but there is no way to be sure that it is twice as strong to warrant the price. The cheapest 200:1 tongkat I can find is 53 dollars for 30 grams. That is 560mg per dollar.

I bought 25 grams of 100:1 from BulkSupplements on amazon for $15. That is 1666mg per dollar. I could just double the dosage of 100:1 tongkat to equal the strength of 200:1 and it would still be cheaper.

There were two bulk supplement suppliers who had 100:1 tongkat for sale. I emailed both of them asking how they know that it is authentic. One pretty much said "Its real, we tested it" the other sent me the certificate of analysis, attached at the bottom.

At least it says its from Indonesia. So I went with it.

I tried to mix it with gatoraid but good god it tastes awful. Like how I'd imagine Satan's balls taste. Luckily I had caps to put it in. I was taking about 1400mg to 1600mg 5 days a week and 2 days off for 5 weeks.

I had most of the benefits you have already read here including the drawbacks.

First of all, I had more energy. I feel my workouts and recovery were better. I was able to go up weights faster without straining myself. I actually began to feel sore again. After working out for long periods of time that soreness the day after sometimes go away unless you really go hard. But on this, the day after tends to have that nice, sore tightness in the muscles you focused on. Libido also went up on days taking tongkat and on the days off. I also would feel a soreness in my testicles on days I took tongkat, but didn't experience swelling.

Unfortunately I did experience restlessness and aggression while taking tongkat. If I took tongkat somewhat late in the day, I would wake up in the middle of the night very restless. So I took it first thing in the morning and at lunch and I would sleep fine.

After about three weeks, the aggression and mood swings began to kick in. It pretty much felt like I was a teenager again, dwelling on something wrong and getting very angry about it, then getting depressed because I was angry. My next cycle I'm going to lower to dosage and definitely not increase the concentration.

I didn't measure myself or keep up with exactly with how much I lifted because I can't compare it to if I had not taken tongkat for the last few weeks. All I can say is my lifts went up faster than usual, my arms look bigger, and have put on about 5-7 lbs.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by randomtask1; 04-18-2014 at 09:23 PM.

just started tongkat ali from autentic tongkat
    taking 1 x 600 mg am & 1 x 600 mg early pm
    im on day 3 feeling nothing different yet , how long does tongkat ali take to kick in ??

im, still undecided how to take as when i tried tongkat ali from TKa Abs they said to take for 2 months on 1 month off
    drinu

coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coonja76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Apace, I'm just starting my 6th week. I'll update this thread after week 8. I started with 1200mg as you're doing and was seeing some results after about 3 weeks, but they were coming on slowly. I'd been researching as I was taking it and decided to bump up to 2400 mg a day starting week five, so I bumped a week ago. You can certainly tell the difference.

As I said before, I'll update after week 8 when my first cycle is complete. My advice to you though, bump to 1800 or 2400 mg a day and stick with it. The results are cumulative and you'll notice as you get further into it.

Oh, as for how I'm taking it. I'm going Monday - Friday on, weekends off for 8 weeks then I'll take a full week off. That'll give me 40 out of 63 days on for at 63%/37% split which is in line with recommendations. I take 600 mg, 4 times a day.