View Poll Results: Which show from the upcoming 2018/2019 Winter Line Up are you most anticipating?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

1 4.00%
  • Mob Psycho 100 II

14 56.00%
  • Kakegurui XX

4 16.00%
  • Domestic na Kanojo

1 4.00%
  • Yakusoku no Neverland

2 8.00%
  • Dororo

1 4.00%
  • Boogiepop wa Warawanai

2 8.00%
  • Revisions

0 0%
  • Girly Air Force

0 0%
  • Date A Live III

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 268 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rofl Jenny pls. You think I’ll watch a show with a cuck MC that loooks like Arata

Also- it’s based around a card Game or something ZzZ like chihayafuru

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jonnybrah View Post
    they are very later in the game brah, dont read the videos comments or search where the tracks appear on or you will get spoiled hard af and nah christmas cakes were top tier too, the emo doctor, Chihaya and the homeroom teacher were hnnng its just that Ohya design was meh as fuk, kinda spoilerish but i wish Sae was a romance option, something funny about the homeroom teacher is that you can do some NTRing lol
    Spoiler!
    Lol @ NTRing her

The emo doctor is cute, I can’t believe you’d put Chihaya or the teacher over Ohya though. There were other older women but Ohya was definitely the biggest christmas cake. Every time I’ve spoken to her so far (except for the first time) was in a bar, and she’s friends with the bartender.

Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Looking for a recent show with massive feels so I can feel like a human bean again

No ****gatsu
    No re;****

Steins zero was weak
    Watch eps 246-249 of Naruto Shippuuden and prepare to go on a feel trip.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Knowing you it’s likely an arc dedicated to hinata

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looking for a recent show with massive feels so I can feel like a human bean again

No ****gatsu
    No re;****

Steins zero was weak
    bunny girl for "u'll never be 15 and in love" feels

yeah brah the game is long as fuk, it took me like 150 hours to finish it, i felt kinda burned up around the 2nd palace but after that i felt the pacing was good, maybe because i dont really binge games anymore, it took me months to finish the game, if you arent already try to prioritize the social links, some of the side stories are really good, i maxed up all confidants but one on my first run, most grills are top tier (with the exception of ohya) but Ann and Makoto were the best, there is even a proper loli in the game lol, wood adopt/10 (no antenna)

i havent watched the anime yet, but i plan to since i want to see the grills in motion huehue as for the plot
    Spoiler!

is there a difference between the PS2 and Vita version of P4, im considering buying a Vita to play it but if it is the same as the PS2 version i may get that one instead.
    huge difference between ps2 and vita version of p4. vita is p4 golden which is recent, it's like a remastered version and adds to the story. a LOT of new content, story, and music. i spent $300 on my vita and it was completely justified after playing p4g. i had post depression feels for like a month after it ended lol

Spoiler!

Last edited by 2RDEYE; 11-18-2018 at 07:12 PM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rofl Jenny pls. You think I’ll watch a show with a cuck MC that loooks like Arata

Also- it’s based around a card Game or something ZzZ like chihayafuru
    i knew your chit taste wouldnt be able to handle it, the bullying arc was GOAT tier, what about SukaSuka then *******? it has lolis and gives some feels, what else do you want?
    Originally Posted by BrollicWraith View Post
    Lol @ NTRing her

The emo doctor is cute, I can’t believe you’d put Chihaya or the teacher over Ohya though. There were other older women but Ohya was definitely the biggest christmas cake. Every time I’ve spoken to her so far (except for the first time) was in a bar, and she’s friends with the bartender.
    i would put the bartender a place above Ohya if he was a romance option, she had the worst traits, brb alcoholic, brb christmas cake, brb short hair, brb chit character design, her confidant "quests" were pretty good tho, Chihaya is a christmas cake i dunno about her age but she is def older than the MC, and the maid teacher has some pretty good date events
    also
    teacher confidant spoilers
    Spoiler!

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    huge difference between ps2 and vita version of p4. vita is p4 golden which is recent, it's like a remastered version and adds to the story. a LOT of new content, story, and music. i spent $300 on my vita and it was completely justified after playing p4g. i had post depression feels for like a month after it ended lol

Spoiler!
    son im dissapoint
    Spoiler!

guess im gonna need to get a Vita

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    son im dissapoint
    Spoiler!

i was hitting the gym everyday brah. my mc got no time for people. and i already had kawakami i can't cheat on a true woman

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Knowing you it’s likely an arc dedicated to hinata
    Lol no, it’s actually the story of Naruto’s birth and why the Nine-Tailed Fox was sealed into him. It’s only 4 episodes long and it’s one of the best parts of the story, with great action and feels.

I would say anyone who used to be a fan of Naruto should at least watch these and also watch Shippuuden eps 476-479 just for closure srs (basically the final 4 eps of the manga’s story, with the final fight – which has movie quality animation – and the resolution of the main series).

i knew your chit taste wouldnt be able to handle it, the bullying arc was GOAT tier, what about SukaSuka then *******? it has lolis and gives some feels, what else do you want?

i would put the bartender a place above Ohya if he was a romance option, she had the worst traits, brb alcoholic, brb christmas cake, brb short hair, brb chit character design, her confidant "quests" were pretty good tho, Chihaya is a christmas cake i dunno about her age but she is def older than the MC, and the maid teacher has some pretty good date events
    also
    teacher confidant spoilers
    Spoiler!

son im dissapoint
    Spoiler!

Lol Ohya’s hair is basically the same length as the teacher’s. I’m pretty sure the bartender was a fat, ugly woman btw.

I think we’ll just have to agree to disagree about Ohya’s character design, I think she’s one of the cuter girls.

I actually don’t care for the teacher that much. She looks pretty good in that pic you posted, too bad her actual skirt is double that length (on her normal outfit, not the maid one) and she always looks tired (which ik is part of her story, but still). I might be biased though bc I don’t really care for maid outfits/characters in the first place.

i was hitting the gym everyday brah. my mc got no time for people. and i already had kawakami i can't cheat on a true woman
    You say that but it sounds like you went ahead and cheated on Aoi Yuuki.

It’s ok though brah, I’ll console her while you’re off with Kawakami.

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought Haru in Persona 5 was best.....

"While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FukERING GOBRINS!!!

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol fair enough brah, you missed your chance with aoi yuki tho
    Lol Ohya’s hair is basically the same length as the teacher’s. I’m pretty sure the bartender was a fat, ugly woman btw.

I think we’ll just have to agree to disagree about Ohya’s character design, I think she’s one of the cuter girls.

[img]https://static.zerochan.net/Ohya.Ichiko.full.2294993.png/img]

I actually don’t care for the teacher that much. She looks pretty good in that pic you posted, too bad her actual skirt is double that length (on her normal outfit, not the maid one) and she always looks tired (which ik is part of her story, but still). I might be biased though bc I don’t really care for maid outfits/characters in the first place.
    Ohya looks like 10 years younger on dat pic, i didn't care much for the teacher until certain events huehue, she is def not the best tho
    Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post
    I thought Haru in Persona 5 was best.....

[img]https://i.imgur.com/IColNqm.png[img]
    that forehead doe

FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jamielak View Post
    In.

Favourite anime atm is definitely Slime!

and much pleased with SAO this season hnng
    should I wait for English dub or just watch subbed? I was quite content with the previous English adaptions. Just finished 3 seasons of overlord, enjoyed it overall, assuming there wont be a s4 by the way it ended.
    Former
    *Combat veteran crew*
    *US Army crew Abn11B*
    *Knee Draggers Unite*
    *Leo crew*
    *Chocobo crew*

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dam son at that episode of Goblin Slayer.....

"While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"

Originally Posted by FreedomPenguin View Post
    Just finished 3 seasons of overlord, enjoyed it overall, assuming there wont be a s4 by the way it ended.
    S3 was disappointing with the lack of detail and over-use of CGI.

The coolest scene was the goblin army but it was completely ruined by horrible CGI.

I'm not sure what was worse at times, Berserk 2016/2017, or Overlord S3.

At least with Berserk 2016/2017, we knew what we were getting in the first place.

Even the characters noticed it......

Last edited by GrimesSU; 11-18-2018 at 09:27 PM.
    "Reality is cruel......"

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post
    Dam son at that episode of Goblin Slayer.....

I thought he was going to transform into something

Spoiler!

Also picking back up from the last thread regarding the ******* priestess..

this ******* needs to stop pissing herself.. such a shameful display and no one calls her out on it either.
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

lol fair enough brah, you missed your chance with aoi yuki tho
    aoi yuuki-chan still single in real life. i still have chance-desu. once i win the lottery...

aoi yuuki-chan still single in real life. i still have chance-desu. once i win the lottery...
    But what will you do when she asks if you enjoyed the Futaba route and you have to tell her you skipped it?

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whew lads

But what will you do when she asks if you enjoyed the Futaba route and you have to tell her you skipped it?
    i... will tell her that... i...uh... i have... posters of her on my wall...

i guess i should newgame+ and go the futaba route...

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    whew lads

lol:

Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

No ****gatsu
    No re;****

Steins zero was weak
    not recent but one piece (srs)

Originally Posted by damlurker550 View Post

Also picking back up from the last thread regarding the ******* priestess..

this ******* needs to stop pissing herself.. such a shameful display and no one calls her out on it either.
    yes. i hope she gets killed, worst mc of the season.
    ★The misc anime crew★
    ★Shoujo crew★

❤shoujo is love, shoujo is life❤
    ❤Yuru Yuri❤Hotaru❤Shirobako❤

Tensei ****ara Slime Datta Ken - 08
    nice slime ep, it managed to deliver some feels, is slime-brah considered a trap? he pretty much looks like a girl on his human form
    Spoiler!

not only that but he willingly prefered the dubbed version, he muted aoi yuki on his own will

i... will tell her that... i...uh... i have... posters of her on my wall...

i guess i should newgame+ and go the futaba route...
    harem route is the best route

not only that but he willingly prefered the dubbed version, he muted aoi yuki on his own will
    Sounds like 2RD isn’t very loyal to his waifu

Playing NG+ isn’t going to do chit if he just listens to the dub again

Did someone say trap? What is this slime show anyways

Another isekai

Another isekai
    All you need to know is that TrueLips and jenny like it

TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn good episode of slime. Wasn't expecting it to be so feelsy.

Spoiler!
    *former 310 pounds fatty crew*

Another isekai
    the slime anime is an isekai, it is an entertaining one one, unlike overlord it doesnt have chit CGI, and the MC slime can turn into an human that looks like a grill ,have you checked out my sukasuka rec yet boyo?

baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also thoughts on Made in Abyss? Thats my next one

Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by baroni01 View Post
    Feels bro, very good show.

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

All you need to know is that TrueLips and jenny like it
    Dropped before i even started it

the slime anime is an isekai, it is an entertaining one one, unlike overlord it doesnt have chit CGI, and the MC slime can turn into an human that looks like a grill ,have you checked out my sukasuka rec yet boyo?
    I downloaded a bunch of Sukasuka eps. Getting around to it when im in the mood to fap

Originally Posted by baroni01 View Post
    Good show with some hot scenes