ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stack the Animal M-Stak & Stak together?

I just ordered a couple things from Universal including the Animal Stak, Animal Pak, Animal M-Stak, and NOX3. I am planning on using them all together. Animalstak.com refers to this as "The Off-season Mass Gaining Stack" (not including the NOX3). I figured I would try the NOX3 after hearing the great pump arginine gives to your muscles during your workout. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried stacking these products and if so how were your results?

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most people are going to recommend stacking the Animal Stak and Animal M-Stak with melon rinds, chicken bones, and food packaging every trash day.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: stack the Animal M-Stak & Stak together?

Originally posted by ironwrestler
    I just ordered a couple things from Universal including the Animal Stak, Animal Pak, Animal M-Stak, and NOX3. I am planning on using them all together. Animalstak.com refers to this as "The Off-season Mass Gaining Stack" (not including the NOX3). I figured I would try the NOX3 after hearing the great pump arginine gives to your muscles during your workout. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried stacking these products and if so how were your results?
    Lets see, take the worst prohormone product on the market, stack it with a product that contains no usefull ingredients and add a NOS product which still has not been proven to be beneficial.

Take a guess at what your results are going to be.

Then read the stickies on the main supplement forum, and then do a search for each product your mentioned.

And a helpfull hint, next time you buy supplements... RESEARCH THEM FIRST!!! Why would you spend money on them first and then find out if they work!?
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks nobull.

Lonny
    Nice post, very benificial. Not!!! Why write something at all if you are going to write something like that. You obviously haven't tried the stack and I have researched it alot and saw that people like nobull had results.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by ironwrestler
    thanks nobull.

Lonny
    Nice post, very benificial. Not!!! Why write something at all if you are going to write something like that. You obviously haven't tried the stack and I have researched it alot and saw that people like nobull had results.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=126920

heres a whole lot of threads on the stak, i know for a fact you won't find many more positive reviews on either.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...by=&sortorder=

Lonny says

bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the animal pak is the only legit product you bought.
    Extreme Dips Crew

Lifetime reps: FeralBeast

Registered User too damn skinny's Avatar
    too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) too damn skinny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I gained about 5lbs of the Animal M-stak by itself.
    "Where do we go when we just dont know and how do we relight the flame when it's cold, why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing and when will we learn to control."

Godsmack-serenity

gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used the m-stak and pak together and gained almost 8 pounds in under two months. I also take N-large weight gainer which kicks ass.

I doubt Lonny has ever tried this stuff, it really does work.

he is probably jealous becuase he can't get PH in canada.

gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I cant take PH, so I take the natural version, M-stak, but it works jsut as well.

jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to damn skinny u should be able to gain five lbs just by eating and taking protien and lifting. u shouldnt contribute that to the m-stak. and gut i would say ur eight lbs came from the n large witch u are rite it is a very good weight gainer. five and eight lbs is not a big enough increase where u can say that the stak is awesome specially when u just started taking a weight gainer.

Smile

thanks for the feedback guys

Originally posted by gut23
    I also take N-large weight gainer which kicks ass.

I doubt Lonny has ever tried this stuff, it really does work.

he is probably jealous becuase he can't get PH in canada.
    Well your n-large comment says it all.

I haven't tried the Stak or M-Stak and you couldn't pay me to try them.

As for jealously, i can probably find 100 prohormone products superior in every way to Animal Stak, all of which i could get my hands on if i wanted too.

If you do any research at all, do this. look up the ingredients in the Animal Stak, and Animal M-Stak and find out what each one does, then look for real world results from them.

But if you want to continue to use a PH that does more harm than good (can anyone else name a product that still uses 4-Andro in the DIONNE version?) by all means keep it up.

All i was trying to do was suggest that there are PH's out there that blow the Animal Line away in ever way.

Lonny says

Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lonny View Post
    Lets see, take the worst prohormone product on the market, stack it with a product that contains no usefull ingredients and add a NOS product which still has not been proven to be beneficial.

Take a guess at what your results are going to be.

Then read the stickies on the main supplement forum, and then do a search for each product your mentioned.

And a helpfull hint, next time you buy supplements... RESEARCH THEM FIRST!!! Why would you spend money on them first and then find out if they work!?
    wow strong vendetta i see your whining about the product alot have you tried them ? are you saying 90 % of the ppl using them are lieng and willingly pay the cost just for fun?
    by the way have you tried it yourself?

lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000)
    5 year bump?
    Keep getting bigger and stronger without messing up my joints (already pretty screwed)

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118838601&page=30

Review thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118660261

I want to squat 2x my bodyweight

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do the negative things being said about those Animal products still apply in 2009?

LUVJUGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LUVJUGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LUVJUGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is a natty test booster still considered a PH in 2009?

Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First off it's animalpak.com not animalstak.com second M-stak and with you get great gains in muscle size and strength you eat like a mother...fracker. This is what I suggest if your going to be using these products and to cut fat, if that's what your planning on doing I would stack animal stak/m-stak/cuts together stak for the strength and/m-stak for the size and strength and cuts for reducing the fat and water retention. Animal is one of the longest running supplements in the world of supplements.

Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Preservations View Post
    First off it's animalpak.com not animalstak.com second M-stak and with you get great gains in muscle size and strength you eat like a mother...fracker. This is what I suggest if your going to be using these products and to cut fat, if that's what your planning on doing I would stack animal stak/m-stak/cuts together stak for the strength and/m-stak for the size and strength and cuts for reducing the fat and water retention. Animal is one of the longest running supplements in the world of supplements.
    What? No why would you take a Stak and their cuts at the same time? More than likely the cuts are appetite reducers.

Sorry for the years down the road reply but im researching the M-Stak as of now by searching. Most people that say avoid it talk about the ingredients. And the people that have taken it is about a 2:1 ratio of success:no success.

Is there any clinical studies for this product??

bigcountry78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Coach1 View Post
    What? No why would you take a Stak and their cuts at the same time? More than likely the cuts are appetite reducers.

Sorry for the years down the road reply but im researching the M-Stak as of now by searching. Most people that say avoid it talk about the ingredients. And the people that have taken it is about a 2:1 ratio of success:no success.

Is there any clinical studies for this product??
    All i have to say is i have taking animal stak and pak together and have gotten great results, best product i have ever used, and i just bought m-stak and another thing of stak, and im going to stack them together. Right now bench -505, squat -700, dead- 670 push press-390

quickly_gains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickly_gains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickly_gains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quickly_gains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well both Stak and M-Stak worked for me!

I tried them separately at first and then stacked together to see if they worked any better... I'm one of these people that will try a product to test it myself as there are a hell of a lot of negative product-bashers out there and half the time I reckon these things would work for them if the actually ate, lifted and rested properly. Anyway, I digress...

M-Stak - worked really well for me. Hardened up the old muscles and generally made me feel more alpha. I was literally smashing the weights up - definite notice in strength whilst using it. Size obviously came with lifting heavier and eating more.

Stak - didn't do too much for me. Can't honestly say I really noticed much, other than a general hardening of the muscles.

M-Stak+Stak - noticeable increases in strength, stamina and size. However, I totally lost my sex drive ended up stopping the stack before the full 3 week course. As much as I was enjoying the progress in the mirror, my wife wasn't enjoying my lack of interest - especially since I'm normally referred to as "horny boy"!

Be warned if you stack them. However, all people respond differently to different things, so if you're like me, experiment! only then will you truly know if something works
    [QUOTE=kusok;566005183]Jaw is important, I want all the bitches to see my jacked and sliced jaw-lines when I chew!

I do jaw 2x per week. My jaw day:
    - talk **** 3-4 sets of 10-12 minutes, 1 min rest between sets
    - weighted yawns 2-3 sets to failure
    - lower jaw push-press
    - hard bites[/QUOTE]

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rikrodgers View Post
    Well both Stak and M-Stak worked for me!

I tried them separately at first and then stacked together to see if they worked any better... I'm one of these people that will try a product to test it myself as there are a hell of a lot of negative product-bashers out there and half the time I reckon these things would work for them if the actually ate, lifted and rested properly. Anyway, I digress...

M-Stak - worked really well for me. Hardened up the old muscles and generally made me feel more alpha. I was literally smashing the weights up - definite notice in strength whilst using it. Size obviously came with lifting heavier and eating more.

Stak - didn't do too much for me. Can't honestly say I really noticed much, other than a general hardening of the muscles.

M-Stak+Stak - noticeable increases in strength, stamina and size. However, I totally lost my sex drive ended up stopping the stack before the full 3 week course. As much as I was enjoying the progress in the mirror, my wife wasn't enjoying my lack of interest - especially since I'm normally referred to as "horny boy"!

Be warned if you stack them. However, all people respond differently to different things, so if you're like me, experiment! only then will you truly know if something works
    Thanks for the feedback. It's very interesting to hear a test booster actually resulted in a decrease in sex drive. Personally, I've never experienced that side with Stak. Everyone definitely reacts differently though as you mentioned. I believe Stak may have been a contributor to your alpha feeling as well.

Curious as to any noticeable hunger increases with M Stak, did you notice any?
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50) rikrodgers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. It's very interesting to hear a test booster actually resulted in a decrease in sex drive. Personally, I've never experienced that side with Stak. Everyone definitely reacts differently though as you mentioned. I believe Stak may have been a contributor to your alpha feeling as well.

Curious as to any noticeable hunger increases with M Stak, did you notice any?
    Actually I just started running M-Stak again last week (think I'm on day 7 now) and yeah the hunger has kicked-in once again. Naturally, I'm a pretty hungry guy, but this is ridiculous - I'm literally eating a huge meal and within an hour I actually feel sick coz I'm so hungry again! It's crazy, but I love it!
    [QUOTE=kusok;566005183]Jaw is important, I want all the bitches to see my jacked and sliced jaw-lines when I chew!

- lower jaw push-press
    - hard bites[/QUOTE]

shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shaggynuts24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good info

i am getting ready to try stacks for the first time

waiting for my order to arrive, but i am going to try pak, stak, m-stak all at the same time

redneb480 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Second cycle of stak and pak..added m stak to it...I feel bigger and and look a bit bigger.I got a side but I'm not sure if its from m stak.stak and pak I was fine on first cycle.I feel nauseous and dizzy during workout and tired n kinda blah throughout the day. But idk if that's from m stak

Originally Posted by redneb480 View Post
    Second cycle of stak and pak..added m stak to it...I feel bigger and and look a bit bigger.I got a side but I'm not sure if its from m stak.stak and pak I was fine on first cycle.I feel nauseous and dizzy during workout and tired n kinda blah throughout the day. But idk if that's from m stak
    Are you getting enough food in? These supps make you wanna eat like crazy so make sure you eat plenty and drink lots of water too dude

- lower jaw push-press
    - hard bites[/QUOTE]

Jaemlllz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great product!

i signed up just to post my thoughts and this stack and bump this thread. I've been working out for the last 5 years and i was a skinny 5'6 140lbs and took every supplement that i read was good. couldnt get past 150 in my first year. then i started taking m-stak and animal stak together for about 5 months (probably to long) but i got awesome results! got me up to 185 lbs of muscle! all i can say is that it works!

GriloJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Studies and Studies

Originally Posted by Jaemlllz View Post
    i signed up just to post my thoughts and this stack and bump this thread. I've been working out for the last 5 years and i was a skinny 5'6 140lbs and took every supplement that i read was good. couldnt get past 150 in my first year. then i started taking m-stak and animal stak together for about 5 months (probably to long) but i got awesome results! got me up to 185 lbs of muscle! all i can say is that it works!
    Most people doesnt criticize things by legitimate experiments. They criticize out of web pages and misguided experience. You can research on tribulus and flavones and find studies showing ANYTHING from no relevant results to amazing results. The problem is the experimental metodology. Flavones and Test boosters are multipliers of result, not added value, which means, if you dont have resulting things already, those 2 wont show any result. It doesnt matter how much you work out, there must be blocks to build muscle, and chemicals to prepare and put those blocks in place. If you have 10 blocks, but vitamins, minerals and stuff to build only 5, you wont buy 10. If you have 10 and stuff to build 15, you will build only 10. Test boosters, protein sintesis enhancers and others are just substances to boost your muscle building potential, but you need raw materials and workouts to build them.
    Every single person who added more protein, carbs and fats to their diets, coupled with M-Stak and Stak, have seen better results. Everyone I saw complaining about no results from those are the ones thinking that these 2 alone can make you build muscle.

Try this: After 2 weeks on nothing but protein shakes and aminos, stack pak, mstak, stak and pump for 3 weeks, coupled with AT LEAST 1 scoop of whey morning, 1 scoop of protein blends post workout (any brand, but something with albu, whey and casein at least, and add, or get one that has, glutamine), and casein + glutamine before sleeping. If you really want to bulk your ass off, use 2 scoops instead, and add 1 scoop of whey pre workout and 1 scoop of whey with casein before bed. Of course, have your raw food meals and drink at least 6 liters of water daily (not liquids, PLAIN WATER). I can asure you gains of lean mass as you hardly will see without steroids. MStak and Stak can be considered the MOST MISUSED supplements from Universal, this I would say.

PhillieBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had good results with M-Stak; solid LBM gains. I'm about to try M-Stak and Stak together and see how it works. Keep in mind, these only work as good as you do in the gym, in the kitchen and in the bedroom (for sleep, of course ).

GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100) GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100) GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100) GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100) GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100) GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100) GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100) GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100) GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100) GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100) GuitarJerry is not very well liked. (-100)
    I only used stak, and I saw really good results. I felt great in the gym and energy through the day. But, I lost my sex drive though, so I stopped. My wife was kind of pissed off. Lol