Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    To those that dont think there was any election fraud, what do you think when you hear something like this.

Start vid at 2:00.

Combine this with the VERY odd situation where Biden votes significantly outpaced down ballot Dems BUT ONLY in areas that mattered in this election. In other areas, Biden and Trump voted paced similarly to their down ballot members of their party.

The guy who is the CEO of this Smartmatic voting system is part of Bidens transition team.

Check out the vid.....This HAS been used before. Anything seem familiar, massive vote dumps, vote flipping "live" on cnn that can be seen.

Maybe tin foil hats, but see this play out....

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1328469195550576645
    ID, you are quick to give conspiracy's credence while at the same time ignoring what we do know. I don't get it man.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    ID, you are quick to give conspiracy's credence while at the same time ignoring what we do know. I don't get it man.
    @JT. I am not ignoring "what we do know". I am simply seeing WAY too many things that look odd. I dont want to go trough and list them all, live stream vote totally switching LIVE on tv, very strange statistical anomalies happening only in areas where they 'had' to.

The only think we 'know' is what is being fed to us. I have no first hand knowledge. Dismissing anyone questioning the election results as conspiracy theorist....well you must put a lot more faith in people who want to hold power than I do.

No worries. Truth is, I am pretty sure we will never know the full story. Politics is FULL of back door deals and if you dont believe that, I will just respect your choice to be blind to the motivation of men.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I might have laughed at that, but these last 6-8 months really have had some things happen that make you wonder.

CA has come right out and Trudeau even used the term "Reset" like it as a great opportunity. This is NUTS. Pandemic is here for a reason. And references "global challenges". Sounds a lot like on world nation stuff to me. Maybe Im crazy.

No. You're not crazy. You are experiencing the Great Awakening.

"You will own nothing and you will be happy." World Economic Forum just a few weeks ago.

"We will never return to the old economy." Jerome Powell just a few days ago.

"When the vaccination comes out you will still need to wear masks." Fauci just recently.

And don't worry if people call you tinfoil. Conspiracy theories become conspiracy facts.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

"You will own nothing and you will be happy." World Economic Forum just a few weeks ago.

"When the vaccination comes out you will still need to wear masks." Fauci just recently.

And don't worry if people call you tinfoil. Conspiracy theories become conspiracy facts.

Yea....years ago people would have accused you of wearing a tin foil hat, but this kind of stuff is happening right now. Maybe I am too fearful this is headed our way, be we have seen other areas like eurpoe and Canada adopt moves of 'progressives' with open arms. I worry we will follow.

This in Paris
    "Under the lockdown, in force since the end of October, people must stay indoors apart from trips to buy food or other essential goods, or for a brief hour of exercise. They must also carry signed documents to justify why they are outside.

Police were checking motorists travelling through the Bois de Boulogne in western Paris to make sure they had the necessary signed documents and were wearing masks, as required by the law."
    https://news.trust.org/item/20201115111347-ziwuq
    RAW lifts

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea....years ago people would have accused you of wearing a tin foil hat, but this kind of stuff is happening right now. Maybe I am too fearful this is headed our way, be we have seen other areas like eurpoe and Canada adopt moves of 'progressives' with open arms. I worry we will follow.

This in Paris

https://news.trust.org/item/20201115111347-ziwuq
    Totalitarianism has always been the goal.

This is why Biden is already preaching Lockdown Part II.

Locking down again on a virus with over 99% survival rate is evil. It will kill many businesses. You are a successful businessman. Imagine millions of self-sufficient Americans like you being told you are NOT ESSENTIAL.

Here is PA, so many mom-and-pop businesses have shut down for good. They are not coming back.

On top of that, imagine the Citizens being told they will get UBI courtesy of fed QE. It will kill what's left of the dollar and usher in cashless society.

Imagine the following scenario:

Cashless society where gubmint sees ALL transaction, and there are NO jobs. Imagine a two-tier society - haves and have nots - where the bottom 99% are poor and enslaved.

That is the END GOAL of the oligarchs. (Unless we revolt.)
    This above all..

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @JT. I am not ignoring "what we do know". I am simply seeing WAY too many things that look odd. I dont want to go trough and list them all, live stream vote totally switching LIVE on tv, very strange statistical anomalies happening only in areas where they 'had' to.

The only think we 'know' is what is being fed to us. I have no first hand knowledge. Dismissing anyone questioning the election results as conspiracy theorist....well you must put a lot more faith in people who want to hold power than I do.

No worries. Truth is, I am pretty sure we will never know the full story. Politics is FULL of back door deals and if you dont believe that, I will just respect your choice to be blind to the motivation of men.

Anyone can say anything. Put them in court under oath and lets see what's up.

I question everything and try to let facts lead the way not conspiracy. But I also listen to people with actual knowledge, not pundits, like the head of the GA election, a Republican who voted for Trump, say there is no wide spread fraud. In fact, of the 1/2 dozen counties that have completed the recount the numbers were EXACTLTY the same. They even brought in outside security experts to test the voting computer systems and found NOTHING. But ya lets give more validity to guests on freaking Lou Dobbs.

Again, I don't get it. We all should be rooting for no wide spread voter fraud instead of hoping for it just so our guy wins.

I'm out. Enjoy your conspiracy myths w/Joel.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Again, I don't get it. We all should be rooting for no wide spread voter fraud instead of hoping for it just so our guy wins.

It is odd that you think this is my motivation. For some reason you tend to believe any questions against the integrity of the election are based only on seeing Trump back in office.

That is not it for me. But it makes the 'easy' argument for you as it allows you to dismiss any questioning of what went down.

FWIW, I want a secure election, period. Winner is the winner. No issues there.
    RAW lifts

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ugggg.... cant stand that guy. Thanks for ruining my morning!

oh and Trump lost, get over it. Time to unite if you want to overcome these globalist douchenozzles.

You're a day trader. You understand graphs and charts. You know how to read data points.

Use these skills in what's being thrown at us from both MSM and alternative news.
    This above all..

It is odd that you think this is my motivation. For some reason you tend to believe any questions against the integrity of the election are based only on seeing Trump back in office.

That is not it for me. But it makes the 'easy' argument for you as it allows you to dismiss any questioning of what went down.

FWIW, I want a secure election, period. Winner is the winner. No issues there.
    Sorry but that's how I read you. The easy argument is dismissing facts and advancing conspiracy. You've been doing tht since the start.

You're a day trader. You understand graphs and charts. You know how to read data points.

Use these skills in what's being thrown at us from both MSM and alternative news.
    I also have a minor in Analytics

I agree the FED is fuking around. Its infuriating. I will say that next year I think we see a major blood bath in the market. This year we are good because bonuses and QE but my plan is all cash in my "fun account" before years end.

We can agree Epstien didn't kill himself and the whole thing has basically gone away because powerful people made it go away.
    ☻/
    /▌

Sorry but that's how I read you. The easy argument is dismissing facts and advancing conspiracy. You've been doing tht since the start.

My point is the "facts" that I am dismissing dont seem like "facts" to me. Some are laughable.

Coming out and making a statement that this is the 'most secure election in this countries history'. Can you seriously say that with a straight face. Is that one of the "facts" you say I am ignoring.

No worries man. Not ignoring any 'facts'. I can accept the fact that the Dems utilized the "pandemic" to alter the way we vote. IF...IF that was all that was done, I would move on and accept it was all part of the 'game'. However, for myself, there are way too many other red flags. At that point it is worthy of investigation. Things like signature verification in GA which they are NOT using. People have come forward stating that their names cast ballots in other states without their permission. We know it happened. What we dont know is how much.
    RAW lifts

ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Broz,

I say again, over. Don't be distracted. Look at the monetary system. Powell said the other day we will not return to the old economy. World Economic Forum said a few weeks ago "You will own nothing and you will be happy."

Trump will slow down our inevitable journey to tyranny. But we will get there regardless.

Biden will speed things up.

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

If you don't believe this or understand this, you will not be part of the solution to FREEDOM.

Locking down again on a virus with over 99% survival rate is evil. It will kill many businesses. You are a successful businessman. Imagine millions of self-sufficient Americans like you being told you are NOT ESSENTIAL.

Here is PA, so many mom-and-pop businesses have shut down for good. They are not coming back.

On top of that, imagine the Citizens being told they will get UBI courtesy of fed QE. It will kill what's left of the dollar and usher in cashless society.

Cashless society where gubmint sees ALL transaction, and there are NO jobs. Imagine a two-tier society - haves and have nots - where the bottom 99% are poor and enslaved.

I agree that the industrialized world is headed to a future without jobs, probably UIB, add in climate change and pandemics and God knows what else, and its a scary place. people are scared, im scared as hell about it for my kids. i disagree with you that this is a nefarious master plan, I think its the inevitable conclusion to the path we are on.

My point is the "facts" that I am dismissing dont seem like "facts" to me. Some are laughable.

Coming out and making a statement that this is the 'most secure election in this countries history'. Can you seriously say that with a straight face. Is that one of the "facts" you say I am ignoring.

No worries man. Not ignoring any 'facts'. I can accept the fact that the Dems utilized the "pandemic" to alter the way we vote. IF...IF that was all that was done, I would move on and accept it was all part of the 'game'. However, for myself, there are way too many other red flags. At that point it is worthy of investigation. Things like signature verification in GA which they are NOT using. People have come forward stating that their names cast ballots in other states without their permission. We know it happened. What we dont know is how much.
    The problem is you hear one small part and run with it. Now, go and look at the signature issue you mentioned and come back and tell me its nefarious. What is laughable is Trumps legal team led by Rudy now. We are living in a simulation, I'm convinced

Fraud happens in all elections. Not one single state election official has said there is ANY evidence of wide spread voter fraud.

Edit - They are investigating. Are you suggesting that the DOJ headed by fuking Barr and Trump is NOT??? The problem is that evidence is needed in court but not on Twitter hence they are winning the minds of his followers while losing in court.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 11-17-2020 at 08:31 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ENCBBQ View Post
    I agree that the industrialized world is headed to a future without jobs, probably UIB, add in climate change and pandemics and God knows what else, and its a scary place. people are scared, im scared as hell about it for my kids. i disagree with you that this is a nefarious master plan, I think its the inevitable conclusion to the path we are on.
    It’s a nefarious plan put in place by the controllers, the leaders making it happen are all competing for spots.

The proof of evil was revealed to us in 2020, you just have to look.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    It’s a nefarious plan put in place by the controllers, the leaders making it happen are all competing for spots.

ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000) ENCBBQ is just really nice. (+1000)

I’ll stick with Occam’s Razor

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

nefarious? Damn Tater that word is longer than you. I'm impressed.

Carry on!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’d recommend everyone to stop purchasing iPhones and IoT devices, you will contribute to you own demise.

You laugh but I’m dead serious, you truly don’t need this stuff and the controlllers the writers of the future need people thinking they need these products, in time we will be forced to have them.

You laugh and it’s pretty sad that you guys don’t even see it or care that your slaves.

I know what I’m gonna do though.

I also have a minor in Analytics

I agree the FED is fuking around. Its infuriating. I will say that next year I think we see a major blood bath in the market. This year we are good because bonuses and QE but my plan is all cash in my "fun account" before years end.

We can agree Epstien didn't kill himself and the whole thing has basically gone away because powerful people made it go away.

Good for you for wanting to cash out while you're ahead. I was actually gonna reply that Wall Street doesn't care who the prez is. We both know this. But here is the thing: Wall Street already priced in a BIDEN WIN.

Imagine if Trump is re-elected instead. The market will tank. Good job on your decision. You played the market well.

You don't have to believe about the nefarious master plan. The fact that you know what the end result is makes you ahead of most people. You still have time to prep. But that window is closing in. FAST.
    This above all..

I’d recommend everyone to stop purchasing iPhones and IoT devices, you will contribute to you own demise.

You laugh but I’m dead serious, you truly don’t need this stuff and the controlllers the writers of the future need people thinking they need these products, in time we will be forced to have them.

You laugh and it’s pretty sad that you guys don’t even see it or care that your slaves.

Dude, you're not wrong about a lot of stuff, but pissing and moaning here doesn't accomplish $hit. It's just a big 'ol virtual wank session and complete waste of time and effort. We're probably fuked, but it's not going to go down like you and some other dudes think. Some dudes are "all in" on a civil uprising, but that's simply not possible today. Not on a significant scale, anyway. People are too fuking lazy and easily distracted.

So put that energy into your lifting and look into what you can do that's constructive within your community.

Im not exactly sure what you are talking about, but in the broader sense I 100% agree that smart phones are horrible for society.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yes, it is. And, it has usually been the model throughout recorded history. Our Founding Fathers predicted that this 'great experiment' of self governance would fail without a vigilant citizenry. It is failing. You see it. ID is seeing it. I am seeing it, so are over a million people who traveled from all over this Country to be in Washington last weekend.

You are a modern day Paul Revere. Many thought he was just a crazy man on a wild ride.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You don't have to believe about the nefarious master plan. The fact that you know what the end result is makes you ahead of most people. You still have time to prep. But that window is closing in. FAST.
    His prepping goals are to surrender his guns and vote that his local friendly government enforcement officers take all of his neighbors guns as well.

THAT will show them!

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude, you're not wrong about a lot of stuff, but pissing and moaning here doesn't accomplish $hit. It's just a big 'ol virtual wank session and complete waste of time and effort. We're probably fuked, but it's not going to go down like you and some other dudes think. Some dudes are "all in" on a civil uprising, but that's simply not possible today. Not on a significant scale, anyway. People are too fuking lazy and easily distracted.

So put that energy into your lifting and look into what you can do that's constructive within your community.

Why do you continuously think posting is pissing and moaning, all I did was tell folks they should stop with the Internet devices, which btw is no easy for over 99 percent so yeah I could just “be quite” but what good does that do?

When say constructive in my community, well I kinda wish I lived near Tom, I’d take a sledgehammer to that phucking fence blocking the pull-up bars, but I still live in America, whats left of it anyway.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    all I did was tell folks they should stop with the Internet devices,
    Ignoring the irony

Why?

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Ignoring the irony

Why?
    IoT is how a New World Order can succeed at total control of you.

Without IoT (a PC with only Internet is not as dangerous, so keep usingvolder hardware) the smart phones and other future devices will Allow the NWO to own you.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This should prove to be quite the Event if it occurs :

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...l-win-election
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...st_say_it.html
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

IoT is how a New World Order can succeed at total control of you.

Without IoT (a PC with only Internet is not as dangerous, so keep usingvolder hardware) the smart phones and other future devices will Allow the NWO to own you.
    How?

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea....years ago people would have accused you of wearing a tin foil hat, but this kind of stuff is happening right now.

Back in 98 or so a couple of movies came out Enemy of the State and Conspiracy Theory, at the time both of them seemed far fetched and no way could or would our government ever do the stuff thats portrayed in those films. Well fast forward 22+ years and they are now very tame because everything those movies showed has become true and then some.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."