Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My Juggernaut "Road to Recovery" 12 week Challenge

So today is the kick off to my "Road to Recovery."
    I have been a personal trainer for 10 years now, I graduated from UNCG with a degree in Exercise Science and a minor in Nutrition (2001).
    I have always been an athlete, I played basketball in college.
    Over the last 6 years I have experienced some bad luck and a few "tough" injuries.
    Dec 2005 I had to have a C5 C6 cervical fusion due to an accident.
    After that surgery a lot of my lifts and training had to change. I pushed through my recovery only to be in another accident Dec 2009 in which my left lung was punctured. I had to have a chest tube and was hospitalized for two days. This injury was pretty depressing as my neck, shoulder, and lat training was effected due to residual neck pain and the site of chest tube insertion. I would say I was a bit depressed and my weight training and diet began to go off track for "me." I decided to challenge myself and my lungs to a 1/2 marathon in Jan 2011 a way to get my training and diet back on track, it worked. I completed the 1/2 marathon 13 months after getting the chest tube, it was a great feeling. Then just my luck, one week after finishing the race I was playing a pick up basketball game and I tore my left Achilles tendon (Jan 16th 2011). My surgery was Jan 26th 2011 and this has by far been the worst experience of my life. I could not walk for 6 weeks. I am 18 weeks out from surgery tomorrow and I still can not do lunges, full squats, or even walk more than a mile without my foot swelling. When I saw the Juggernaut challenge I decided I would take this opportunity to challenge myself to get back on track. Over the last 18 weeks I have done more drinking (of wine), and over eating mostly because I'm bored and again maybe a little depressed with loss of activity and basic mobility. I weigh about 15 pounds more than my normal weight in 2005, at the start of my bad luck streak. So this challenge is for ME, I'm going to focus hard on my diet, workouts, and Achilles recovery. I'm looking forward to trying the Infinite Lab products as I have never really used many products outside of whey protein, basic amino acids, vitamins, herbs, and creatine. Day 1 here I go......
    Product used now
    Juggernaut The Ultimate Pre Workout Experience
    Phenyl Core

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family kimmichael!! You sure have been through a lot over the last few years. Sounds like you have a great attitude and a "can do" frame of mind - and after all you have been through that says a lot about you as a person. We have a great bunch of guys and gals here and I am sure you are going to have a very positive experience. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you.
    Last edited by WildBill22; 05-31-2011 at 12:35 PM.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome to the challenge, goOd selection of products I my self use phenyl core, love em both. The name is Shawn, just call me boog, glad to see another person in this contest.... Will be looking forward to reading further, and sorry about the run of bad luck it happens to everyone.

"HULK SMASH"

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Wants 2B Infinite Beauty Snowgrrl83's Avatar
    Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kimmichael79 View Post
    So today is the kick off to my "Road to Recovery."
    I have been a personal trainer for 10 years now, I graduated from UNCG with a degree in Exercise Science and a minor in Nutrition (2001).
    I have always been an athlete, I played basketball in college.
    Over the last 6 years I have experienced some bad luck and a few "tough" injuries.
    Dec 2005 I had to have a C5 C6 cervical fusion due to an accident.
    After that surgery a lot of my lifts and training had to change. I pushed through my recovery only to be in another accident Dec 2009 in which my left lung was punctured. I had to have a chest tube and was hospitalized for two days. This injury was pretty depressing as my neck, shoulder, and lat training was effected due to residual neck pain and the site of chest tube insertion. I would say I was a bit depressed and my weight training and diet began to go off track for "me." I decided to challenge myself and my lungs to a 1/2 marathon in Jan 2011 a way to get my training and diet back on track, it worked. I completed the 1/2 marathon 13 months after getting the chest tube, it was a great feeling. Then just my luck, one week after finishing the race I was playing a pick up basketball game and I tore my left Achilles tendon (Jan 16th 2011). My surgery was Jan 26th 2011 and this has by far been the worst experience of my life. I could not walk for 6 weeks. I am 18 weeks out from surgery tomorrow and I still can not do lunges, full squats, or even walk more than a mile without my foot swelling. When I saw the Juggernaut challenge I decided I would take this opportunity to challenge myself to get back on track. Over the last 18 weeks I have done more drinking (of wine), and over eating mostly because I'm bored and again maybe a little depressed with loss of activity and basic mobility. I weigh about 15 pounds more than my normal weight in 2005, at the start of my bad luck streak. So this challenge is for ME, I'm going to focus hard on my diet, workouts, and Achilles recovery. I'm looking forward to trying the Infinite Lab products as I have never really used many products outside of whey protein, basic amino acids, vitamins, herbs, and creatine. Day 1 here I go......
    Product used now
    Juggernaut The Ultimate Pre Workout Experience
    Phenyl Core

Sounds like quite the bad luck streak. There are a couple of you that are recovering from serious injuries in this challenge!
    You will see that the support you will get from other Juggernauters is incredible!
    Welcome and look forward to reading about your progress in the next 12 weeks
    Follow my I AM JUGGERNAUT journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134533291

kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kimmichael79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks! Itsbeen a tough road for me, but I'm ready to get back to 138 my original weight before all this crap!

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family kimmichael!! You sure have been through a lot over the last few years. Sounds like you have a great attitude and a "can do" frame of mind - and after all you have been through that says a lot about you as a person. We have a great bunch of guys and gals here and I am sure you are going to have a very positive experience. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you.

Yes, crappy luck! Not gonna let it get to me any more as of today!!

Originally Posted by Snowgrrl83 View Post
    Sounds like quite the bad luck streak. There are a couple of you that are recovering from serious injuries in this challenge!
    You will see that the support you will get from other Juggernauters is incredible!
    Welcome and look forward to reading about your progress in the next 12 weeks

Yeah time to quit worrying about the bad luck and get moving!

Originally Posted by J_D828 View Post
    Welcome to the challenge, goOd selection of products I my self use phenyl core, love em both. The name is Shawn, just call me boog, glad to see another person in this contest.... Will be looking forward to reading further, and sorry about the run of bad luck it happens to everyone.

"HULK SMASH"

BOOG

Buddha's little brother. lonewolfcf's Avatar
    lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Good luck and welcome.

Good luck and Welcome to the Juggernaut family. It is a great group of people full of support. I'm subbed and ready to follow!
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Discontent is the first necessity of progress.

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cool welcome! I saw you already stopped by my log and said hello! Your story is realy neat not everyone can bounce back from such obstacles and injuries that you have. I applaud you for changing your life around and for entering this contest! So used to play basketball eh? Well I'm a volleyball guy, just so you know! Looking forward to following this, and good luck! We're all having a lot of fun haha

Don't be a stranger

Jon
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for the butt-kicking!. Sub'd
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    in for the butt-kicking!. Sub'd

I feel some serious butt kicking will be going on in here for sure!!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inspiring Intro! Best of luck!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GL, looking forward to see your progress

mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbrook04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice to see someone else in NC in this. Welcome, have fun and talk to us everyday. I think you'll like this group, all really good at encouraging and giving a hard time when needed. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Mike B

"Believe you can and you're halfway there"
    Theodore Roosevelt
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134602371

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut League! Your challenges for recovery sound impressive. I have done my share of recovery from life events. Keep making small steps in progress and the rest is HISTORY!
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Day 1 added to my thread...oops did it wrong yesterday

So I took Juggernaut today for the first time! Nice energy boost for my workout.
    Started with one Phenyl Core til my body adjusts.

Workout
    Warm Up 15 mins Bike
    DB Bent Over Row
    1 set x15 = 35lbs
    3 sets x10 = 60lbs
    Wide Lat Pulldown
    3 sets x10 = 110lbs
    Cable High Rows
    3 sets x8 = 70lbs
    Cable Pullovers
    3 sets x10 = 100
    TRX Body Rows
    3 sets of 10 = body weight
    Calf Raises
    3 sets of 10 = body weight (therapy)
    Balance on one foot
    3 sets of 1 min each foot
    Cool Down 5 mins Eliptical

Diet
    Breakfast
    1.5 cups almond milk (unsweetened)
    1 serving blueberries
    1.5 scoops whey protein

Snack
    Can of tuna

Lunch
    4 oz of baked chicken
    Asparagus
    10 cashews

Snack
    1 cup almond milk
    Fiber one cereal
    1.5 scoops of whey protein

Dinner
    4 ounces of chicken
    10 cashews
    Banana

Wasn't planning on starting today but wanted in for the Olympia Prize vs the Arnold.
    Will clean up my diet asap! Did chest yesterday!

Day 2....I'm catching on to the thread thing!

Day 2 Juggernaut
    Workout
    Legs
    Mind you I'm still recovering from a torn Achilles.
    20 mins bike
    Single Leg Press 4 x 10 = 100lbs
    Single Leg Calf Raise (machine) 4 x 15 = 25lbs
    Low Back Extension 4 x 25 = 25lbs (body)
    Ball Squats 4 x 15 = body weight
    Single Leg Ball Lunge 3 x 10 = body weight
    Single Leg Ext 3 x 10 = 40
    Single Leg Curl 3 x 10 = 10
    Stiff Legs 2 x 10 = 40

Supplements
    Juggernaut/Phenyl Core

Diet
    Breakfast
    1 serving blueberries
    1.5 servings whey

Snack
    Can of tuna
    Banana

Lunch
    4 ounces of chicken
    Broccoli
    15 cashews

Snack
    1 serving Greek yogurt

Dinner
    5 egg whites and one full egg (scrambled)
    1 serving goat cheese
    1 low carb tortilla

Side Note: The Juggernaut is really a great way to get a jolt for a workout! WOW. I still can't move very fast bc my leg but what a great workout!

Yeah we are only about an hour apart....lol
    I'm a trainer so I'm a great motivator....quite annoying I'm told .
    If you ever need a good kick in the rear let me know.
    So what's your workout today?

Wants 2B Infinite Beauty Snowgrrl83's Avatar
    Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Snowgrrl83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I bet you can give us some good tips - since you're a trainer!
    Looks like some good workouts and excellent nutrition!
    Which Juggernaut flavor did you get?
    Did they have to graft any bodypart to repair your achilles? or is it synthetic?
    I had an awesome core/leg workout today
    Follow my I AM JUGGERNAUT journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134533291

Glad you got the thread thing figured out!!

Looks like you are doing work!! Do you track Calories and Macros or just try to eat healthy?

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    workouts are looking outstanding and coupled with the nutrion is great, good work.... keep it up......
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Buddha's little brother. lonewolfcf's Avatar
    lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kimmichael79 View Post
    Day 2 Juggernaut
    Workout
    Legs
    Mind you I'm still recovering from a torn Achilles.
    20 mins bike
    Single Leg Press 4 x 10 = 100lbs
    Single Leg Calf Raise (machine) 4 x 15 = 25lbs
    Low Back Extension 4 x 25 = 25lbs (body)
    Ball Squats 4 x 15 = body weight
    Single Leg Ball Lunge 3 x 10 = body weight
    Single Leg Ext 3 x 10 = 40
    Single Leg Curl 3 x 10 = 10
    Stiff Legs 2 x 10 = 40

Supplements
    Juggernaut/Phenyl Core

Diet
    Breakfast
    1 serving blueberries
    1.5 servings whey

Snack
    Can of tuna
    Banana

Lunch
    4 ounces of chicken
    Broccoli
    15 cashews

Snack
    1 serving Greek yogurt

Dinner
    5 egg whites and one full egg (scrambled)
    1 serving goat cheese
    1 low carb tortilla

Side Note: The Juggernaut is really a great way to get a jolt for a workout! WOW. I still can't move very fast bc my leg but what a great workout!
    Looking good for diet and workout! You will get your speed back, just be patient.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Discontent is the first necessity of progress.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is your daily caloric intake? Estimate?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Keep up the good work Kimmichael79

Looks like your doing a pretty kick-ass job! Especially coming off a tear like that.

Took me around 6 to 8 months when they took out my thrashed lateral meniscus in my knee, so I feel you when it comes to the frustration of not being 100%.

On another note I was scanning through your diet, and I was wondering around how many grams of protein your aiming to get into your system each day?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ^^^ISSA Certified Member^^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    2-Time APF/AWPC US World Record Holder - Bench Press

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2 great workouts for sure. How was the pump on those days?
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice intro...Good looking workouts. Wishing you the best.
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

1500 to 1600 per day....calories
    I plan to lose a quick 10 this month

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    What is your daily caloric intake? Estimate?

Protien goal is 160 per day

Originally Posted by ramsgoldberg61 View Post
    Looks like your doing a pretty kick-ass job! Especially coming off a tear like that.

Took me around 6 to 8 months when they took out my thrashed lateral meniscus in my knee, so I feel you when it comes to the frustration of not being 100%.

On another note I was scanning through your diet, and I was wondering around how many grams of protein your aiming to get into your system each day?

Yeah I have some good tips.....and I'm pretty motivational!
    I tore my Achilles in the middle.....so the Dr. Jus sewed it back together.....OUCH.
    I like the Juggernaut this is the first time I've taken something outside of basic ceeatine, aminos, vitamins, and herbs.
    I'm a longevity nut, lots of my knowledge is in functional medicine, dextoxing, and I do alot of work with disabled and elderly!

QUOTE=Snowgrrl83;692160531]I bet you can give us some good tips - since you're a trainer!
    Looks like some good workouts and excellent nutrition!
    Which Juggernaut flavor did you get?
    Did they have to graft any bodypart to repair your achilles? or is it synthetic?
    I had an awesome core/leg workout today [/QUOTE]