Closed Thread
Page 263 of 358 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,890 of 10715
    666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666pluto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by atlas69 View Post
    from two years ago me on the left to now i used to be real skinny but just learned how to eat properly
    wow man! i can't believe it's really you, that's an amazing change...inspiring as hell...

atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 666pluto View Post
    wow man! i can't believe it's really you, that's an amazing change...inspiring as hell...
    Thanks a lot bro really cool to hear, anyone can do it with just the right diet and training as long as they're consistent!

atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atlas69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FalseShadow View Post
    Well I dunno what that xoxo thing was about but thanks man lol. Did you feel like 5x a week gave you more progress than 3x a week?
    Yea man ofcourse 5x gave me better progression than 3x. But 3x can also be good if you just wanna ad mass to a skinny frame

Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Am now 23, check out my full story or recieve the curse of Hel -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post952250713
    The Golden One

High King of The Elves

Thor is my god, I am his Chosen, I pray through the Iron and the Gym is my temple.

******** for Optimal Testosterone and Giggles: www.********.com/TheLatsbrah

YouTube: The Golden One

FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea man ofcourse 5x gave me better progression than 3x. But 3x can also be good if you just wanna ad mass to a skinny frame
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but if "5x gave me better progression than 3x" why would you recommend only 3x a week "if you just wanna ad mass to a skinny frame" ??

I ask because I see everyone here saying that full body 3x a week is the way to go. Then when you see pictures the people who did a 5 day split have better results. Then when you ask them they say 5 day is the best for results but you should do 3 days a week if you just want gains? lolwut?

Or do you mean you progressed and got stronger on 5x but bigger on 3x? If that's the case it also goes against everything people on this site recommend. Thanks for the help man.

FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10) FalseShadow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mackan58 View Post

Am now 23, check out my full story or recieve the curse of Hel -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post952250713
    You obviously did a great transformation. What lifts did you do and how many reps and sets did you do for each of the exercises? Awesome job no one could hope for a better transformation than what you have done.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but if "5x gave me better progression than 3x" why would you recommend only 3x a week "if you just wanna ad mass to a skinny frame" ??

I ask because I see everyone here saying that full body 3x a week is the way to go. Then when you see pictures the people who did a 5 day split have better results. Then when you ask them they say 5 day is the best for results but you should do 3 days a week if you just want gains? lolwut?

Or do you mean you progressed and got stronger on 5x but bigger on 3x? If that's the case it also goes against everything people on this site recommend. Thanks for the help man.
    Because by going 3 times a week your burning less calories than 5x. so your able to put on more mass so the theory goes however I recommend goin 5x because it gave me better resultsthan when I was training 3x in my 1st year. As long as u have 6-8 good meals while training 5x ul be sorted and will be huge within a year or 2

JulianHasaGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JulianHasaGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JulianHasaGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JulianHasaGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all... it is very inspiring to see the progress of all you guys. It keeps me going...

The first picture I posted is probably from the year 2007. As you can see, I was really skinny. I was around 145lbs at a height of 6'3". So almost unhealthy. I decided to start working out in high school but never really achieved a whole lot. I gained some weight, but nothing really I was proud for. In the following years, I didn't take the workouts very seriously, leveled at 165 lbs and soon gave up.

About 8 month ago, I picked the gym routine up again. Now I have a very helpful friend. Although I don't workout with her, she motivates me a lot and often helps me to overcome motivational depressions. The second picture is maybe 2 month old at a weight of 185 lbs and 13% bf.
    I work out 5 times a week and watch my diet.

My overall goals are ~220 lbs at 6-8% body fat.
    Attached Images

DavidProwse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidProwse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidProwse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 year transformation.

My training gains over a 1 year period.

From 69kg 12% body fat to 84kg 7% body fat.
    Attached Images

erny23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny to Big in 1.5 Years

The first picture is a skinny pic of me on holiday in Scotland aged 16. I kept this skinny figure until I was 17 and a half years old.

The second pic is me aged 19. So, more or a less a 1 and a half year transformation no steroids, no supplements...however I certainly trained and ate a lot differently than other people do...but that will remain secret!

You can Follow me on ******** where I reveal secrets/tips/advice

********.com/ErnyPeibstFitness
    Attached Images
    ******** Fitness Page - Erny Peibst Fitness

JulianHasaGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JulianHasaGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JulianHasaGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JulianHasaGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DavidProwse View Post

one year? that is amazing!

Because by going 3 times a week your burning less calories than 5x. so your able to put on more mass so the theory goes however I recommend goin 5x because it gave me better resultsthan when I was training 3x in my 1st year. As long as u have 6-8 good meals while training 5x ul be sorted and will be huge within a year or 2
    Ok awesome thanks for the reply. It seems to me you might be right if you have a skinny kid who isn't eating as much as he should to gain he might be better off saving those calories doing 3x a week. But if you are gaining a pound per week by eating enough perhaps you will gain more muscle by working out more.

BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the info dude. Honestly one month is usually too soon to see anything when bulking. To me it looks like you gained some fullness to your muscles mostly in your shoulders. See what other people say but I would guess your body at at 14 ish percent. Any pictures of legs? Take pics again in 2 months and hopefully you see a difference from your starting weight.
    Well I gained like 11 pounds. I'm imagining a lot of that is water weight (I'm on dat dere creatine). According to calculations derived from my bathroom scale, and the measurements on here- I put on 6 pounds of lean body mass. Don't have any leg pictures, will work on getting some up here. I'm unsure of the proper way to photograph only one's legs. lol

I plan on taking pictures every month.

Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You obviously did a great transformation. What lifts did you do and how many reps and sets did you do for each of the exercises? Awesome job no one could hope for a better transformation than what you have done.
    Thx brah, means a lot! Here is btw a picture taken recently, age 23.

Here is my lifting schedule and some other stuff http://mackansvarar.blogg.se/2012/de...nciples-2.html
    The Golden One

High King of The Elves

Thor is my god, I am his Chosen, I pray through the Iron and the Gym is my temple.

Here is my lifting schedule and some other stuff http://mackansvarar.blogg.se/2012/de...nciples-2.html
    Hmm I see you did mainly deadlift, bench and squats. You also felt press and chinups and lunges were important. I see that you worked out 5x a week but how many sets of these exercises did you do? How many reps per set? Thanks.

Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_ Mark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Impressive transformation!!
    Don't you worry child, heaven got a plan for you

Hmm I see you did mainly deadlift, bench and squats. You also felt press and chinups and lunges were important. I see that you worked out 5x a week but how many sets of these exercises did you do? How many reps per set? Thanks.
    Originally Posted by Lil_ Mark View Post
    Impressive transformation!!
    Mark: Thx brah!

Shadow: I usually aim at doing 10-12 reps, usually 4 sets of each exercise. I am however currently experimenting with doing alot more sets of the main things (dead lifts etc etc) and less of smaller movements. Also, if I have been able to to say 12 on a certain weight I take a higher weight next time but perhaps will only be able to do 5-6 etc.
    The Golden One

High King of The Elves

DavidProwse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidProwse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DavidProwse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JulianHasaGoal View Post
    Thanks!

Jokuer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jokuer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This is pretty impressive, by one-year do you mean it was you're first year training or your most significant year thus far? Because I looked pretty much the same my first year.

nassbridges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nassbridges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nassbridges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nassbridges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nassbridges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nassbridges has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My own transformation
    Attached Images

SeanT1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pinback View Post
    not exactly skinny to massive, but my improvement in the past 2 and a half months.
    What was your chest workouts? if you bench pressed, how much did you bench? and any supplements? how much calories did you get in a day? my chest is like what yours was before. Nice transformation bro.

BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMoehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dec 2010 on left

About 190ish on left 160ish on right. I remember wearing the shirt and that it was really small but when I put it on after a year and half of working out It was really loose so I had to compare pics. What you think?
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by BMoehr View Post
    About 190ish on left 160ish on right. I remember wearing the shirt and that it was really small but when I put it on after a year and half of working out It was really loose so I had to compare pics. What you think?
    I think you should read the thread title....

primatives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys, seeing as this is a skinny thread i am assuming a lot of you are ectomorphs. I want to ask do u guys eat 6 times a day or 3 times or follow the rules as long as u hit your daily macros it doesn't matter how many meals a day u eat.

michel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    impressionant!

Originally Posted by nassbridges View Post
    My own transformation
    Enjoy your body & life now!!!

Originally Posted by primatives View Post
    hey guys, seeing as this is a skinny thread i am assuming a lot of you are ectomorphs. I want to ask do u guys eat 6 times a day or 3 times or follow the rules as long as u hit your daily macros it doesn't matter how many meals a day u eat.
    If you are skinny and want to get bigger than you have to eat more. Follow the macros regardless of how often you can eat. The most important thing is to get the calories and protein in. There may be benefits to eating more frequently but it's hard to say how big they are.

My crazy tranformation

My overall gym transformation over 2 years! Average diet. Went through a stage of around 3 months of eating rubbish and only training once every 2 weeks.

from 66kg with average body fat to 84kg with 7% body fat.

Feel free to ask questions!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by JulianHasaGoal View Post
    My apologies. It was 2 years! Typo. Just posted again.

Originally Posted by Jokuer View Post
    This is pretty impressive, by one-year do you mean it was you're first year training or your most significant year thus far? Because I looked pretty much the same my first year.
    Sorry mate, it was 2 years. After my first year of training I was actually bigger than in the final photo I uploaded, at like 88kg, however I did have higher body fat with around 11%.

My overall gym transformation over 2 years! Average diet. Went through a stage of around 3 months of eating rubbish and only training once every 2 weeks.

from 66kg with average body fat to 84kg with 7% body fat.

Feel free to ask questions!
    Great job. Could you list the routines you did. How many sets and reps, what exercises and how many times did you do each per week?

Closed Thread
Page 263 of 358 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 ... LastLast