mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000)

Vegetables - Any tips for flavour/taste ?

I'm going to start eating more veggies and usually steam them but do nothing else so they are quite bland. Anyone have any tips on how I can improve the taste so I can actually enjoy them ?.
    "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike" - Delos McKown

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mug View Post
    I'm going to start eating more veggies and usually steam them but do nothing else so they are quite bland. Anyone have any tips on how I can improve the taste so I can actually enjoy them ?.
    I like to fry green beans, putting some salt and pepper on them.

Fresh carrot sticks can be a great snack. Any veg that is in a good chinese style stir fry tastes damn good. I can keep going.

Got any favourites that you want livening up?
    I always rep back!

auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) auntAuntieBea has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ... sauteed w/ small bacon cubes and red chile flakes.

... flash fry, then served w/ light butter, white wine, nutmeg sauce.

... roasted under a rack, from which above your favourite meat loin drips down its rendered goodness in the oven.

... broiled w/ an olive oil and spice drizzle.

The "party in your mouth" possibilities are endless. Pick up a "vegetables" cookbook from Cook's Illustrated/America's Test Kitchen and get wild.

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hot sauce does it for me. Franks Red Hot for those who can't handle a lot of spice, Sriracha for those who like it really hot and like a more peppery flavor with less saltiness.
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.