Thread: creatine cycle

BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

creatine cycle

ive been taking creatine for 3 weeks, n i know i should cycle off, n im gonna do that after this week, how long should i cycle off before i start back up?
    ~The most destructive element in the human mind is fear. Fear creates aggressiveness.~

"Ey, Boris... What would you do, if I told you, your pinko commie mother sucked so much d*ck that her face looked like an egg!"- DDR

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Start looking into PCT.
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenchRat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post
    Start looking into PCT.
    and that is...?
    ~The most destructive element in the human mind is fear. Fear creates aggressiveness.~

"Ey, Boris... What would you do, if I told you, your pinko commie mother sucked so much d*ck that her face looked like an egg!"- DDR

qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BenchRat View Post
    ive been taking creatine for 3 weeks, n i know i should cycle off, n im gonna do that after this week, how long should i cycle off before i start back up?
    ur being a lil overprecatious, a week will would be more then enough, thier really isnt no need to cycle off this early

Official spoon curl champ misterwaterfall's Avatar
    misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) misterwaterfall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by qdiddy69 View Post
    ur being a lil overprecatious, a week will would be more then enough, thier really isnt no need to cycle off this early
    or ever really
    E-Stats and gym lifts

Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dukey77777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've seen a lot of cycles, this is what I use

Week 1 - 15-20g
    Week 2-4 - 5g
    Week 5-6 - off

Repeat

Short loading phase, with maintenance, and then 2 weeks off. If anyone disagrees, please post your opinion, I know it's probably not perfect, but it's what I've been doing.

--and I've read that your muscles can stop naturally producing creatine if you're on it for too long (probably years) so I'm careful in that respect. But I may have been reading broscience.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dukey77777 View Post
    I've seen a lot of cycles, this is what I use

Week 1 - 15-20g
    Week 2-4 - 5g
    Week 5-6 - off

Repeat

Short loading phase, with maintenance, and then 2 weeks off. If anyone disagrees, please post your opinion, I know it's probably not perfect, but it's what I've been doing.

--and I've read that your muscles can stop naturally producing creatine if you're on it for too long (probably years) so I'm careful in that respect. But I may have been reading broscience.
    Loading is not necessary. Loading does work to rapidly elevate muscle TCr [more than 2-3 days actually may be unwarranted to improve exercise performance since a majority is excreted after that time and execution method is important]. But the results can be matched with a single ~3-5 g/d dose for 28 days to gradually increase muscle TCr concentrations to levels reached with loading. and loading more than once [unless you've taken an extended break from use] is unnecessary.

Following muscle saturation, muscle TCr can be maintained with non-daily dosing on workout days only [i.e. 4-5 days/week].

High chronic dosing can lead to CRT downregulation and other less than desireable effects. But it appears that low dosing does not have the same negative effects. Also keep in mind that once you're saturated that you can maintain saturation with a less than daily dosing protocol. So you can reduce risk, maintain benefits and saturation, and continuously use by doing this.

Recommended reading:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=733040
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3319711
    Last edited by in10city; 12-25-2008 at 06:42 AM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Loading is not necessary. Loading does work to rapidly elevate muscle TCr [more than 2-3 days actually may be unwarranted to improve exercise performance since a majority is excreted after that time and execution method is important]. But the results can be matched with a single ~3-5 g/d dose for 28 days to gradually increase muscle TCr concentrations to levels reached with loading. and loading more than once [unless you've taken an extended break from use] is unnecessary.

Following muscle saturation, muscle TCr can be maintained with non-daily dosing on workout days only [i.e. 4-5 days/week].

High chronic dosing can lead to CRT downregulation and other less than desireable effects. But it appears that low dosing does not have the same negative effects. Also keep in mind that once you're saturated that you can maintain saturation with a less than daily dosing protocol. So you can reduce risk, maintain benefits and saturation, and continuously use by doing this.

Recommended reading:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=733040
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3319711
    x2 here

im just gonna take a week off the stuff, any objections?

IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000)
    it doesnt matter
    Dude your sig is so cool. - xl achilles lx

Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118731061

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's pointless to after only 3 weeks. Might want to do some more research on creatine IMO.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 weeks is too early...better yet I would quit wasting money on it altogether and just eat some good food instead. Much better results that way.

Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000) Negativecreep0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you don't need to cycle creatine, it is a naturaly occuring substance in your body. and you don't need more than 5g a day anymore will piss it away.... /thread

ok then new question... how long should you take it (i.e. weeks) before cycling off

IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000) IGF-WON is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok then new question... how long should you take it (i.e. weeks) before cycling off
    as long as you want, you dont have to cycle off... and if you do just take long enough to make some good gains with it
    Dude your sig is so cool. - xl achilles lx

Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118731061