windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 45 of my 1AD/Tren-X/One+/3-Alpha cycle!

Days 1-12= 1AD
    Days 13-26= Tren X
    Days 27-45= ONE+
    Days 42-45= The addition of 3-Alpha

Well I'm just giving weight results to date but I must say I was surprised when I weighed myself this morning!

My starting weight was 141 and today I weighed 160! That's a total of 19 pounds! I have broken through and put on 3 more pounds this last week. The 3-Alpha has definitely helped this last week in overcoming my plateau!

19 pounds so far and about 12 days left to go!

Peace!

WW7 aka Jake

TPRES has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jake what are you going to hit your "boys" with post cycle to rev em back up?

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by TPRES
    Jake what are you going to hit your "boys" with post cycle to rev em back up?
    Hey TPRES,

Armidex this time around. I know that many say that it's no the "best" recovery tool but I have read several studies that shows that it does a good job on test recovery. I would use HCG if I had it....but I don't!

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Day 45 of my 1AD/Tren-X/One+/3-Alpha cycle!

Originally posted by windwords7
    Days 1-12= 1AD
    Days 13-26= Tren X
    Days 27-45= ONE+
    Days 42-45= The addition of 3-Alpha

Well I'm just giving weight results to date but I must say I was surprised when I weighed myself this morning!

My starting weight was 141 and today I weighed 160! That's a total of 19 pounds! I have broken through and put on 3 more pounds this last week. The 3-Alpha has definitely helped this last week in overcoming my plateau!

19 pounds so far and about 12 days left to go!

Peace!

WW7 aka Jake

19 pounds!! Wow Jake. That sounds awesome. It seems to me you know what you are doing. Keep it up and keep us posted.

Best of luck.

TPRES has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by windwords7

Hey TPRES,

Armidex this time around. I know that many say that it's no the "best" recovery tool but I have read several studies that shows that it does a good job on test recovery. I would use HCG if I had it....but I don't!
    Thanks Jake for the info. I will be interested to see how it works out for ya. I have been trying to figure out how to set up my next bulk up and I guess I am going with a few short mini cycles of super one+. I have mulled over a longer cycle (which I would prefer) but as of right now I have no way to get my hands on clomid. I have heard some good and bad about Arimidex, so let me know how it goes for ya. BTW great job on your gain keep it up, 19 pounds is awsome!

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good Job WW7

I'm impressed. When i start on that type of stack(i really like yours) I know who to pm questions to.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Hey bros! Thanks so much for the encouragement! I could not have done it without the great bros here! I've learned a lot and have so much more to learn but in the end I believe I will realize every goal that I have set!!

WW7 aka Jake

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Same here Buddy!

Hey, how was your hair loss while doing this stack?
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

chrisrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    19lbs is a LOT! Are people accusing you of being on steriods? Ha!
    Better one handful with tranquillity than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind!

My hairloss has been very little, but there has been a little! Nioxin has been enough for me.

Yes, I have been asked if I was on gear a few times. I saw my family this weekend for the first time since I started bulking and got a ton of comments! LOL!

WW7

That's cool.

Since i'm a "buddy" of yours , i'm sure you'll answers most of my questions on this when the time comes. Thanks.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Re: That's cool.

Originally posted by 97LT1
    Since i'm a "buddy" of yours , i'm sure you'll answers most of my questions on this when the time comes. Thanks.
    I will be very glad to help in any way that I can bro! You are a part of the elite as far as I'm concerned and I am at your service! LOL! Anything else I can do you for you sir!

Seriously, if anyone ever wants to PM me and ask me ANY questions about anything I will always do my best to respond with what I know.

Peace!

WW7 aka Jake

cpwhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, 19lbs!!! That's freakin awesome!

How do you like the stack so far? Any bad sides? Have you started mentally planning what your next stack will be & if so do you have any ideas?
    cp

Originally posted by cpwhite
    Wow, 19lbs!!! That's freakin awesome!

How do you like the stack so far? Any bad sides? Have you started mentally planning what your next stack will be & if so do you have any ideas?
    Yes I do have and idea for my next stack. I will post it when I get home!!!

Body under construction MotorcityAl's Avatar
    MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcityAl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OK, excited I am (we are). How about your eating? How many cals, and bodyfat levels? (since I am 51 and worked hard to get rid of my fat, and am currently cutting from my mega/ana cycle) I always have mixed feelings when bulking which I am planning on doing this Sept.
    Say it, Believe it, Achieve it!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past." Maurice Maeterlinck

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    19lbs is very impressive, especially considering how much weight that is relative to your previous size, and the fact that didn't use anything that will aromatize, not to a great degree anyway. I suggest strongly though that you try and get some HCG in the next 2 weeks so that you can keep your awesome gains. Also I agree arimidex is great but it would be much more effective if combined with the HCG.

Originally posted by Manteca
    19lbs is very impressive, especially considering how much weight that is relative to your previous size, and the fact that didn't use anything that will aromatize, not to a great degree anyway. I suggest strongly though that you try and get some HCG in the next 2 weeks so that you can keep your awesome gains. Also I agree arimidex is great but it would be much more effective if combined with the HCG.
    I have tried and tried to sort out the HCG issue but to no avail! I know there are some bro's that can help. Anyone???

Thanks,

WW7