Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    District 9 is definitely a love it or hate it movie, no middle ground at all for some reason. I thought it was great and am waiting for the sequel.
    Cool alien weapons?: check
    Gore?: check
    Boobies?: nope

I liked it, 2 out of 3 stars for Bando.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just got back from watching the fighter, pretty decent movie. My wife liked it and so did my SIL so it is not just a man flick.
    On the list for Bannukah

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Cool alien weapons?: check
    Gore?: check
    Boobies?: nope

I liked it, 2 out of 3 stars for Bando.
    I like your review system, understated yet elegant.

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

We watched it last night.. eh.. not my cup of tea. I could see it being a cult film but it didn't grab me.

Cliffs:

Young gay boy from serbia gets a sex change to marry a US GI so that he can go to America with him.

Doesn't work out.

He starts up a band and meets another guy who he writes songs with.

This guy leaves him/her, steals all of the material and becomes famous.

Hedwig (the Tranny) does a tour in low life places singing and telling stories of his predicament.

It is a musical and the music is awful..

Lol.. why did you watch it I hear you mumble?

It was listed in a recommended movie thread on this site and I ordered it from my film club without checking out the reviews.

Rating.. 4/10 - not quite bad enough for me to switch it off. I watched it through to the end in the vague hope it might improve.
    -------------------------------------------------

Dee

cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whatanejit View Post
    Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

We watched it last night.. eh.. not my cup of tea. I could see it being a cult film but it didn't grab me.

Cliffs:

Young gay boy from serbia gets a sex change to marry a US GI so that he can go to America with him.

Doesn't work out.

He starts up a band and meets another guy who he writes songs with.

This guy leaves him/her, steals all of the material and becomes famous.

Hedwig (the Tranny) does a tour in low life places singing and telling stories of his predicament.

It is a musical and the music is awful..

Lol.. why did you watch it I hear you mumble?

It was listed in a recommended movie thread on this site and I ordered it from my film club without checking out the reviews.

Rating.. 4/10 - not quite bad enough for me to switch it off. I watched it through to the end in the vague hope it might improve.
    Love your cliffs Dee However, rest assured I will not be watching it, sounds like a snooze

Link to old journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141450461&page=5

hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The Jacket with Adrian Brody is a little old, but is a great movie. Cliffs: man is abused in psych ward and some how while in sensory deprivation is able to move forward in time and confront the dr. that causes his death.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Everyone has a plan til they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cmbg View Post
    Love your cliffs Dee However, rest assured I will not be watching it, sounds like a snooze
    Oh please don't watch it....

The Hangover - this was good fun. A modern day weekend at Bernie's.

We watched this with our friends who were staying over the New Year and all 4 of us enjoyed it.

Not for family entertainment due to some adult themes

Dee

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chopper is a great movie, one of my all time favorites. I'm not a big Eric Bana fan but he was awesome in this film.

Chopper tells the intense story of Mark "Chopper" Read, a legendary criminal who wrote his autobiography while serving a jail sentence in prison. His book, "From the Inside", upon which the film is based, was a best-seller.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hypnocrip View Post
    The Jacket with Adrian Brody is a little old, but is a great movie. Cliffs: man is abused in psych ward and some how while in sensory deprivation is able to move forward in time and confront the dr. that causes his death.
    Why are some folks trying to pitch Brody as some sort of action star lately?

hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hypnocrip is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He's got an Oscar, but for THE PIANO, not Predator. He really looked out of place in Predators, made me really squeamish in Splice. He needs dat dere cell tech.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Taken

Just watched "Taken" with Liam Neeson. Overall I loved this movie, lots of great action, some mindgames but not too complicated. Guy's daughter gets kidnapped overseas, retired special agent Dad goes to get her back.

The problem I had with it was Liam Neeson. I didn't know who he was when I started watching, and at first it was a little refreshing seeing a role for Jean Claude or Bruce Willis played by someone else. But some of the scenes required an almost action hero type of fighter and this guy wasn't all that believable in that role.

Made the wife sit through it - she hated it of course, it's a guy movie all the way. She gets next movie pick, so I'm thinking 2:45 hrs of women discussing their feelings on rainy days in Vermont at a family reunion.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Anyone here see the boy in the striped pajamas? If so, what did you think? I saw it....thought they could have fleshed out the friendship between the boys.

a great movie...the pianist. it is a few years old. holocaust movie. but with a different twist.
    is it like a coming of age type of flick?

Originally Posted by hypnocrip View Post
    The jacket was awesome!
    Why are some folks trying to pitch Brody as some sort of action star lately?
    he does not play an action star in The Jacket

Just watched "Taken" with Liam Neeson. Overall I loved this movie, lots of great action, some mindgames but not too complicated. Guy's daughter gets kidnapped overseas, retired special agent Dad goes to get her back.

The problem I had with it was Liam Neeson. I didn't know who he was when I started watching, and at first it was a little refreshing seeing a role for Jean Claude or Bruce Willis played by someone else. But some of the scenes required an almost action hero type of fighter and this guy wasn't all that believable in that role.

Made the wife sit through it - she hated it of course, it's a guy movie all the way. She gets next movie pick, so I'm thinking 2:45 hrs of women discussing their feelings on rainy days in Vermont at a family reunion.
    Hmm, I though Liam was pretty good for the role actually. I dunno, I don't think JCVD would fit the role well. The role isn't just of a kick ass spy/assassin, but also of a middle-aged father. I think Neeson was pretty bad-ass in this flick.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Despicable Me

Just got done watching Despicable Me. Incredibly funny, I thought. Very much a family movie with some good family themes in it, as well as redemption of the main character. But, besides all of that, really funny.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Hedwig was just plain weird. Two stars, only because it dared to look at a relatively unexplored topic.

Just watched the new Star Trek on DVD; lotsa fun. Kids wanted to watch Toy Story 3 and it was a nice wrap-up to the series. Despicable Me was also a bit weird, but ultimately likeable.

GuyJin's star rating: Star Trek gets 4.5 out of 5.
    Toy Story--5.
    Despicable Me--4
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just picked up 2 dvds ... resident evil:afterlife and machete.

resident evil:afterlife ... good zombie movie but not enough zombies for my tastes.

machete ... full of lulz and grindhouse type action and blood n gore , would say its not a bad flick but more along the lines of just an ok one BUT it has Jessica Alba in a shower and Michelle Rodriguez in leather pants and a bra so its a 10 /10

I watched Splice a couple of weeks ago. I was expecting a semi-horror sci-fi movie, but got a sci-fi movie that morphed into altered genetic porn. Adrian Brody was in this as well, but after the sex I don't look at him the same...just can't. Cliffs: Geneticists use different animal DNAs to make new creatures. Female geneticist gets frisky and adds her DNA to a combo. Strange creature with a killer tale and wings is born. Movie carries on as a cookie-cutter sci-fi movie until this weird jealousy forms between the creature and the female lead, followed by the strangest sexual tension and sex scene (Adrien Brody) I have ever seen. It was probably a grade B movie on concept and acting, but went to a D with the sex. Do not watch with your children or if you are hoping to get lucky with your better half afterward.
    Hunter S. Thompson

KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrohDaddi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    Did you see District 9? Seems to be a 'love it' or 'hate it' movie. I loved it.
    love it or live it

or both

one of the best dramatic films i have ever seen:

only got to see it once

see if you can guess why

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone here seen "Up in the Air" (with Clooney)? I have to say that's now in my Top 5 all-time. GREAT movie (IMO of course). Check it out if you get a chance.

Also saw "Predators".... either you're into these movies or you're really not lol... I will say though... this one was probably the best of the bunch. An excellent cast (Adrien Brody, Lawrence Fishburne, Topher Grace), some good twists and it actually had some replay value for me (unlike the other ones which were utter crap).

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post

machete ... full of lulz and grindhouse type action and blood n gore , would say its not a bad flick but more along the lines of just an ok one BUT it has Jessica Alba in a shower and Michelle Rodriguez in leather pants and a bra so its a 10 /10
    you forgot to mention the hot naked chick retrieving a cell phone from her vagymboss
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Expendables

Just finished watching the Expendables!

Shoot 'em up, blow their heads off, beat the crap out of everyone but not sure why with lots of muskles!

I liked it!!

Dee

Rented The A-Team and The Town, planning on watching both of them later. Will review afterwards.

Up

Got this DVD from Netflix and watched it on the couch under blanky with my kid and this cold snowy day.

I went into this movie not knowing anything about it, and I would recomend if you haven't scene it to do the same thing. Not the typical Disney/Pixar lulz but really enjoyable for an adult as it's about an adult. My eyes wanted to leak and was LOL'ing throughout the movie.

Can't recommend this one highly enough.

Squirrel!!

Originally Posted by Whatanejit View Post
    Just finished watching the Expendables!

Shoot 'em up, blow their heads off, beat the crap out of everyone but not sure why with lots of muskles!

I liked it!!
    This on DVD? Sounds like my kinda flick.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Bando,

Wasn't the first five minutes a heartbreaker? Went to see that with my wife and children last year.

And never, ever, say "SQUIRREL!"
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Bando,

Wasn't the first five minutes a heartbreaker? Went to see that with my wife and children last year.

yep, I wasn't ready for that. "Cone of shame" FTW.

cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmbg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Bando,

I agree. Saw this a little while back and was not prepared for the first part.

Really cute movie though.

Link to old journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141450461&page=5

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got this DVD from Netflix and watched it on the couch under blanky with my kid and this cold snowy day.

I went into this movie not knowing anything about it, and I would recomend if you haven't scene it to do the same thing. Not the typical Disney/Pixar lulz but really enjoyable for an adult as it's about an adult. My eyes wanted to leak and was LOL'ing throughout the movie.

Can't recommend this one highly enough.

Squirrel!!
    There's also a new short film on the DVD about their Dog.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    There's also a new short film on the DVD about their Dog.
    That would be great if my kids hadn't lost the remote

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    you forgot to mention the hot naked chick retrieving a cell phone from her vagymboss
    I forgot about that !!!!

Rented The A-Team and The Town, planning on watching both of them later. Will review afterwards.
    The A team was actually pretty damn good !

*STEVE*

I actually liked The A-Team and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Liam Neeson is actually quite good as Hannibal Smith, although I prefer him in more serious roles. But this was a good shoot-'em-up flick and worth the rental.

Wife and I both enjoyed The A-Team, sure it was cheesy at times but so was the tv show. Infinitely better than some other TV shows turned into movies, ala The Dukes of Hazzard.

The Town was quite enjoyable but is also quite somber at times. Ben Affleck gives a good performance and you get the feel and vibe for an authentic Boston area film.