Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 2766
    xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    I am glad you are excited about PRRS! It will not fail you!

You should be shooting to lift more weight or get reps every time you go to the gym. It will not always be possible, but just go in with that mindset. Power week is certainly the week to focus most on strength gains, but it MUST be with proper form and within the 4-6 rep range to failure. Sets of less than 4 reps will not contribute to size gains (although an occasional 1 rep max is allowable).
    Awesome, thank you for the advice

PS - I receive these daily quotes on my phone from gaspari nutrition and todays quote was " In order to get what you want, you must already be grateful for what you have " - Eric Broser.

Thanks
    R.I.P Andy Irons
    ///on the road to the UFC///

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635222653#post635222653
    - APP NUTS HGH UP/ FREE TEST SPONSERED LOG

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xFORGEDx View Post
    Awesome, thank you for the advice

PS - I receive these daily quotes on my phone from gaspari nutrition and todays quote was " In order to get what you want, you must already be grateful for what you have " - Eric Broser.

Thanks
    You are so welcome!

Do you really get that quote sent to you??????
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are so welcome!

Do you really get that quote sent to you??????
    Yeah dude, I was sitting in class and it popped up

Message: In order to get what you want, you must already be grateful for what you have. - Natural pro bb Eric Broser.

I read that and was like hey! I'm following his prrs program haha
    and by the way it sure lifted me up for the day!
    R.I.P Andy Irons
    ///on the road to the UFC///

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635222653#post635222653
    - APP NUTS HGH UP/ FREE TEST SPONSERED LOG

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where do i find a list of the workouts for this program that organizes it into body parts

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xFORGEDx View Post
    Yeah dude, I was sitting in class and it popped up

Message: In order to get what you want, you must already be grateful for what you have. - Natural pro bb Eric Broser.

I read that and was like hey! I'm following his prrs program haha
    and by the way it sure lifted me up for the day!
    That is crazy that they used my quote! Cool though!

BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 1harud1 View Post
    where do i find a list of the workouts for this program that organizes it into body parts
    There is not a full list, there is a template at the begining of this thread that you can make your workouts out of. Select the exercerises you want to use and input them in the the given template for that week.

Check out the forums on my website and you will find a basic workout template for PRRS

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Check out the forums on my website and you will find a basic workout template for PRRS
    Also feel free to join the fan based Face Book page

http://www.********.com/pages/POWER-...6151003?ref=nf

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i looked on the forums can i use the workouts from power week through shock and rep range week. I am limited on gym machines. Or do i absolutely have to switch it up.

i looked on the forums can i use the workouts from power week through shock and rep range week. I am limited on gym machines. Or do i absolutely have to switch it up.
    If you are limited with equipment, then yes, use the same basic exercises week to week. However, try to switch the order a bit and change the grips slightly so the muscles get a different stimulus.

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigRick87 View Post
    There is not a full list, there is a template at the begining of this thread that you can make your workouts out of. Select the exercerises you want to use and input them in the the given template for that week.
    I like the DVD for this.

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Slackadjuster View Post
    I like the DVD for this.
    The DVD is awesome. Its always fun to re-watch it, it gets the intensity level up another notch!!

paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Hi guys, need to ask a question regarding where I'm going with this.

Been using PRRS for the last 8 months and found some definite improvements greater than an other system or plans I've tried.

Now down to it, my question relates to whether I can modify the routine to focus on gaining strength for a while. Just feeling that although I've seen significant gains in strength it's not enough. Would like to focus for a while on improving this side of things. I've been thinking along the lines of dropping off the shock weeks and rotating through power and rep range weeks, maybee somthing like P/P/RR/P/RR/P/RR/S.

Need some help here as I don'twant to wast time without real results. Any assistance would be appreciated

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by paulb72 View Post

Been using PRRS for the last 8 months and found some definite improvements greater than an other system or plans I've tried.

Now down to it, my question relates to whether I can modify the routine to focus on gaining strength for a while. Just feeling that although I've seen significant gains in strength it's not enough. Would like to focus for a while on improving this side of things. I've been thinking along the lines of dropping off the shock weeks and rotating through power and rep range weeks, maybee somthing like P/P/RR/P/RR/P/RR/S.

Need some help here as I don'twant to wast time without real results. Any assistance would be appreciated
    you can certainly customize your PRRS training and do more P and RR weeks. Also, something I like to do, is to keep Shock week in but customize shock week to put more emphasis on strength. Here is a sample shock chest workout with a strength focus:

1) bb bench - 3 x 5 with a dropset after the last set

2) DB incline superset with Hammer Strength press - 3 x 8 each

3) BB decline Superset with cable crossover - 3 x 10 each

the difference with the above workout is that the dropset is done after the first exercise and it comes following 3 heavy sets.

BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRick87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You definitely Can do that.

Here are a few things that I have done personally to work more on strength::

Power week
    Rep Range Week
    Hybrid week ( a combination of all three weeks starting with power week)

Another option:

advanced power week

6x1
    4x3
    2x5

I have also done power workouts for specifically one bodypart for 1-2 months if I really want to strengthen one bodypart.

My Team PRRS Elite members have given you excellent advice above. So, the answer is certainly YES, you can customize your program to focus more on strength by including more POWER WEEKS or using the suggestions given to you. Another way to go is to go with the standard PRRS protocol with the following tweaks to RR and S week:

-RR: start with the 4-6 rep range on the first movement, rather than 7-9 and work through just 4-6, 7-9, 10-12
    -S: use heavy/light supersets and dropsets...for example:

**SS-INCLINE PRESS/INCLINE FLYE: 2 X 4-6/10-12
    **SS-HAMMER MACHINE BENCH PRESS/FLAT FLYES: 2 X 4-6/10-12
    **DS-WEIGHTED DIPS: 1 X 4-6, DROP, MAX REPS BODYWEIGHT

paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TigerStealth View Post
    you can certainly customize your PRRS training and do more P and RR weeks. Also, something I like to do, is to keep Shock week in but customize shock week to put more emphasis on strength. Here is a sample shock chest workout with a strength focus:

1) bb bench - 3 x 5 with a dropset after the last set

2) DB incline superset with Hammer Strength press - 3 x 8 each

3) BB decline Superset with cable crossover - 3 x 10 each

the difference with the above workout is that the dropset is done after the first exercise and it comes following 3 heavy sets.
    Originally Posted by BigRick87 View Post
    You definitely Can do that.

Here are a few things that I have done personally to work more on strength::

Power week
    Rep Range Week
    Hybrid week ( a combination of all three weeks starting with power week)

Another option:

advanced power week

6x1
    4x3
    2x5

I have also done power workouts for specifically one bodypart for 1-2 months if I really want to strengthen one bodypart.
    My Team PRRS Elite members have given you excellent advice above. So, the answer is certainly YES, you can customize your program to focus more on strength by including more POWER WEEKS or using the suggestions given to you. Another way to go is to go with the standard PRRS protocol with the following tweaks to RR and S week:

-RR: start with the 4-6 rep range on the first movement, rather than 7-9 and work through just 4-6, 7-9, 10-12
    -S: use heavy/light supersets and dropsets...for example:

**SS-INCLINE PRESS/INCLINE FLYE: 2 X 4-6/10-12
    **SS-HAMMER MACHINE BENCH PRESS/FLAT FLYES: 2 X 4-6/10-12
    **DS-WEIGHTED DIPS: 1 X 4-6, DROP, MAX REPS BODYWEIGHT
    Thanks forthe answers guys, had a feeling would get some really good ideas out of it. Will give it a try, maybee vary it a little and see which I respond to best. Will let you know

Thanks forthe answers guys, had a feeling would get some really good ideas out of it. Will give it a try, maybee vary it a little and see which I respond to best. Will let you know
    Rock on and keep us posted!!!

EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rock on and keep us posted!!!
    I need help on My shock week. Please im not sure exactly how to create it. What is dropset?
    ~ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ~

Journey to 405+ bench and beyond! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176215051
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmJ5mQ0uD8&t=1s

^^ Completed 1/5/22

Originally Posted by EthanHun View Post
    I need help on My shock week. Please im not sure exactly how to create it. What is dropset?
    Rep Goal: 8-10 (dropset is 8-10, drop, 6-
    Rest Between Sets: cardiovascular and mental recovery
    Lifting Tempo: 1/0/1
    Exercises: Compound, Isolation, Machine or Cable

Here is a typical SHOCK workout for triceps:

1-Superset: Rope Pressdown/Lying Extension: 2 x 8-10 each
    2-Superset: CG Bench Press/Underhand Grip Pressdown: 2 x 8-10 each
    3-Dropset: Single Arm Overhead Dumbell Extension: 1 x 8-10, drop, 6-8
    say if youre using 30 lb dumbell for over head extensions and you reach your8- 10 reps with a struggle, put down the 30 and then grab a 25 lb dumbell and aim for the 8-10 rep.

EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
    Rep Goal: 8-10 (dropset is 8-10, drop, 6-
    Rest Between Sets: cardiovascular and mental recovery
    Lifting Tempo: 1/0/1
    Exercises: Compound, Isolation, Machine or Cable

Here is a typical SHOCK workout for triceps:

1-Superset: Rope Pressdown/Lying Extension: 2 x 8-10 each
    2-Superset: CG Bench Press/Underhand Grip Pressdown: 2 x 8-10 each
    3-Dropset: Single Arm Overhead Dumbell Extension: 1 x 8-10, drop, 6-8
    say if youre using 30 lb dumbell for over head extensions and you reach your8- 10 reps with a struggle, put down the 30 and then grab a 25 lb dumbell and aim for the 8-10 rep.

Copy paste?? Does your superset need to use different parts of each muscle?
    ~ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ~

Journey to 405+ bench and beyond! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176215051
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmJ5mQ0uD8&t=1s

^^ Completed 1/5/22

Originally Posted by EthanHun View Post
    Copy paste?? Does your superset need to use different parts of each muscle?
    The superset are used to "pre exhaust" a muscle with an isolation movement and then use a compound movement, both exercises should definitely hit the same bodypart. Ideally I feel that yes should try to hit the same muscle head if possible

example

Superset

front bbell raise
    & supersetted with shoulder press

Another example

Superset
    lat dbell pullover
    & bbell row

Because you are pre exhausting I feel it would not be as much advantageous to do
    something like the below which hits the same muscle group but stresses different muscle heads more........

Superset rear delt ( bent over) laterals
    & shoulder press

and not as advantageous to do something like

Superset dbell pullover
    & bbell shrugs

Hope that helped.

And yes, I did copy and paste,Why?
    I cant help it that I'm old!!

BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigAl33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey this routine looks great and I definitely want to try it out

My split is as of now
    Saturday-Chest/Biceps/abs
    Sunday-Legs(Small Tricep?)
    Mon-Off
    Tue-Shoulder/Triceps/abs
    Wed-Off
    Thur-Back/Traps/Calves (Small Bicep?)

My question is, I read earlier that sixthsense said to add a small tricep to 1 day and a small bicep exercise to another. What did this mean? I can point out the post since It was such awhile ago. Also my power routine for chest has either BB Bench/DB incline and DBflat/BBincline...but I need the 3rd exercise I see that dips are in a lot of peoples routines but I cannot to them. So is there any alternatives I can add to the chest power week? Thanks

edit: maybe a incline BB/ Flat BB and flat DB would make sense thoughts?
    Last edited by BigAl33; 02-26-2010 at 11:45 PM.

Cinders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, been many moons on PRRS. Compared to my former heavy weight, exhaustion, isolation lifting:

I've gotten bigger physically with PRRS. My lifting has rounded out where I can deal with the endurance part much better. I think I've lost some maximum lift ability, but I don't really miss it, I was getting minor injuries from that and finding a spotter to cover the heavy free weights is damn near impossible.

I'm gonna stick with PRRS, I like the change up, and the focus on pure lifting, not on weight.

The only problems I'm having is the shock week isn't hard enough with the numbers listed. I'll get muscle exhaustion where I can't lift any meaningful weights, but 4 minutes later I'm ready to lift some more.

I'm getting pretty sore, but not trashed sore from shock week. Once I exhaust the muscle temporarily, that's it? Or should I try pushing it until I wake up in the fetal position with lots of "sweat" running out of my eyes?

BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just finished my first 3 week cycle of p/rr/s and I'm already up 4 lbs.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152183263

PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50) PuffinMyLye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just wondering what are some good bicep exercises that you guys do on your bicep day. I can't do any straight barbell/EZ bar curls because it hurts my wrists too much. I've just been doing DB curls, Rope Curls and Concentration curls. Anything else I can throw in that won't kill my wrists?

scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scoobykim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PuffinMyLye View Post
    Just wondering what are some good bicep exercises that you guys do on your bicep day. I can't do any straight barbell/EZ bar curls because it hurts my wrists too much. I've just been doing DB curls, Rope Curls and Concentration curls. Anything else I can throw in that won't kill my wrists?

Hammer curls
    incline curls
    overhead cable curls (think that's the name)
    any sort of cable curls from rope to bar

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if your gym has it, the hammer strength seated preacher curl is my new favorite. REALLY good for doing that slow 4 sec negative on power week

These will all work fine, try them on a preacher curl pad as well, hammer curls, and you can always try them slightly bent over which will hit you different. Sometimes doing dbell curls while laying on an incline bench can make a nice change also.