Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Yay! My cortisol is high! Yippee!!!

I just got the lab report in the mail from the 24 hour urine cortisol test my endo ordered.

The results are 45 ug/24 hr. The lab reference range is 0 - 50. I think 45 as a 24 hour average is pretty high, don't you!? If the average is that high, it must be spiking even higher when it shouldn't.

So why am I so happy it's whacked-out? I'm convinced this is the main reason I cannot get rid of my belly. Cortisol is well-documented as being the cause of central obesity, diabetes and insulin resistance, and depression.

And guess what? Almost all my excess fat is in my midsection; I have the beginnings of diabetes; and I am on a mood stabilizer and anti-depressant for what 3 doctors believe and diagnosed as bipolar hypomania.

Now, let's see what can be done about the cortisol. If doc says it's "normal", I'm going to slap the snot out of her.

I know cortisol is primarily related to stress, and that I have plenty of. Believe me, if I could reduce my level of stress, I would.

I've done some reading on high cortisol and Cushings. I know it's not that severe, fortunately. Cushings has symptoms that I no way have. But it looks like there's little remedy except deep breathing and yoga. Cortisol-inhibiting drugs like ketoconazole are dangerous. But ashwagandha and DHEA (I know, Fitty, I know! ) are recommended.

I'll see the doc in about 6-8 weeks for my regular 3 month visit, and for the rest of my blood work. Unless she calls me first.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    helps reduce stress............
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    helps reduce stress............
    puff puff pass

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rpaul11 View Post
    puff puff pass
    Just sayin
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just a thought, but what would happen if a 200+ guy like you dropped down to about 150 in order to live longer. Just sayin, sometimes smaller is better.

bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down woohoo high cortisol...

dude i have extremely high cortisol ...it does suck...i been taking high doses of prednisone since im 9yrs old for severe asthma.....my dr said if i didnt workout and eat the way i do i would easily be 300 pounds...He said there is noway to stop it either..But ive been trying to come off of it for the last year ,but am having alot of problems doing it....
    It seems there's always something. Tryin' to bring a good man down. I have no fear of falling. But I hate hitting the ground ...

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I can't blame my lower body fat on high cortisol? Damn that's a shame.

Hope the doc listens to you. You'd be hitting the best doc you've ever found

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hope you can find a way to deal with it.
    I'm not sure whats got you stressed out though, but you might want to look at some way to deal with it if possible(prolly not the gbg method since your already on meds )
    btw
    everyone gets 1 guess, can anyone spot the 035 pothead?

heh heh
    kidding

As a person who has used and abused almost every mood altering drug you can think of, I would rather see someone smoking pot than doing any thing else, including drinking booze.
    I personally have been better off since I ditched it all, but I was never the type to burn one, I was burning through an ounce to an ounce and a half per week LOL.

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Just sayin
    We had a bad experience in the family with that 10 years ago. Not me personally (see the below-referenced sister-in-law), but enough to have caused a massive amount of stress.

Originally Posted by Chipman View Post
    Just a thought, but what would happen if a 200+ guy like you dropped down to about 150 in order to live longer. Just sayin, sometimes smaller is better.
    That's the problem, I can't lose it. My goal is 190-195.

Originally Posted by bodyrokk View Post
    He said there is noway to stop it either..But ive been trying to come off of it for the last year ,but am having alot of problems doing it....
    It messes wit the adrenals big time. They stop producing cortisol, so you have to wean off it. But if they've become exhausted, they can't produce it anymore, and you are stuck with taking the medication. Much like a diabetic who has to go on insulin because their pancreas has worn out from years of runaway insulin resistance. But I'm sure you know all that.

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    So I can't blame my lower body fat on high cortisol? Damn that's a shame.

Hope the doc listens to you. You'd be hitting the best doc you've ever found
    She is very good. I feared she wouldn't give me Cytomel as an adjunct to my Levoxyl. A lot of doctors are skittish of Cytomel. My Free T3 was very low. But without blinking she said "yes, we'll use it".

Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    hope you can find a way to deal with it.
    I'm not sure whats got you stressed out though, but you might want to look at some way to deal with it if possible(prolly not the gbg method since your already on meds )
    btw
    everyone gets 1 guess, can anyone spot the 035 pothead?

heh heh
    kidding

As a person who has used and abused almost every mood altering drug you can think of, I would rather see someone smoking pot than doing any thing else, including drinking booze.
    I personally have been better off since I ditched it all, but I was never the type to burn one, I was burning through an ounce to an ounce and a half per week LOL.
    No, I've never turned to booze or recreational drugs. The extent of my rec. drug use was one snort one night (didn't do anything for me); a few tokes over the years, and a few contact highs. The last time I did anything was 5 years ago, and it was that useless snort. I'll occasionally have a glass of wine or a beer or two.

As far as I can see, it's definitely familial... my in-laws specifically, and it's also financial. My sister-in-law is very needy and self-centered, and always causing problems for herself. Then she drags everyone in to clean up her mess. Fortunately we are cutting her off more and more. Even her 21 year old son had enough and moved out. Her 15 year old daughter won't talk to her, and the 20 year old daughter has one foot out the door and another one on a skateboard.

My partner has been disabled for 10 years following an accident at work. His SSI disability amount barely covers our food bill for the month. The rest of our income comes from my paycheck and his mother's SS. She lives with us and is essentially bedridden. We have to give 24/7 care, and can barely go out for a long day. She really belongs in a home, but we will lose the house (it's partly in her name, long story about the state and relinquishing assets). However, he is allowed by law to work 18-20 hours per week, which he has done and is trying to do again.

I'm in bi-weekly therapy, and on medication for bipolar and depression (my homes situation exacerbates the depression and mood swings). My meds are Lamictal, Wellbutrin, ***** and ******. Strangely I'm not a zombie. It might be better if I were! Sometimes that nylon rope I have in my truck looks very appealing. Especially when one end is tied around my neck and the other is tied higher than I am tall (yes, discuss in therapy).

So there ya have it. \/\/
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    I just got the lab report in the mail from the 24 hour urine cortisol test my endo ordered.

The results are 45 ug/24 hr. The lab reference range is 0 - 50. I think 45 as a 24 hour average is pretty high, don't you!? If the average is that high, it must be spiking even higher when it shouldn't.

So why am I so happy it's whacked-out? I'm convinced this is the main reason I cannot get rid of my belly. Cortisol is well-documented as being the cause of central obesity, diabetes and insulin resistance, and depression.

And guess what? Almost all my excess fat is in my midsection; I have the beginnings of diabetes; and I am on a mood stabilizer and anti-depressant for what 3 doctors believe and diagnosed as bipolar hypomania.

Now, let's see what can be done about the cortisol. If doc says it's "normal", I'm going to slap the snot out of her.

I know cortisol is primarily related to stress, and that I have plenty of. Believe me, if I could reduce my level of stress, I would.

I've done some reading on high cortisol and Cushings. I know it's not that severe, fortunately. Cushings has symptoms that I no way have. But it looks like there's little remedy except deep breathing and yoga. Cortisol-inhibiting drugs like ketoconazole are dangerous. But ashwagandha and DHEA (I know, Fitty, I know! ) are recommended.

I'll see the doc in about 6-8 weeks for my regular 3 month visit, and for the rest of my blood work. Unless she calls me first.
    I'm glad you've found a piece of the puzzle, Minotaur. I don't know how much you know about stress hormone and controlling it, so stop me if you've heard this.

Instead of trying to control cortisol directly, there are steps you can take that will affect the production of it indirectly in a more holistic approach. Lack of sleep causes increased levels through the lack of a "rest and repair" period while the body should be making Testosterone. Do you have any problems sleeping a solid seven hours? Even waking up for seven minutes will make your brain stop producing melatonin which will kick in more cortisol production as corisol is one of the "waking up" hormones.

If I were you, and I know I'm not, I would approach this from a standpoint of taking T-supporting herbs, iodine, melatonin, and getting checked out for sleep apnea.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Do you have any problems sleeping a solid seven hours? Even waking up for seven minutes will make your brain stop producing melatonin which will kick in more cortisol production as corisol is one of the "waking up" hormones.

If I were you, and I know I'm not, I would approach this from a standpoint of taking T-supporting herbs, iodine, melatonin, and getting checked out for sleep apnea.
    I'm on Androgel for testosterone replacement. It works so well for me that I had to cut my dosage. My Total and Free T levels were way high. That affected my hemo #s and drove them too high. That's a risk for stroke.

I don't sleep properly. I take zolpidem (generic ******) but I still wake up. One psychiatrist I saw had me on clonazepam (generic Klonopin) for sleep and anxiety. It worked pretty well. I may ask my current p-doc if I can switch back to it or even use ****** CR. I've tried Lunesta and Sonata also. They sucked. I had surgery for sleep apnea, and was one of the best things I ever did. My sleep was even worse before that.

Better yet, rather than playing with pharmaceuticals I'd like to find an herbal sleep aid that will work. I've heard Valerian root works. Ashwagandha is supposed to help counteract cortisol.

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm on Androgel for testosterone replacement. It works so well for me that I had to cut my dosage. My Total and Free T levels were way high. That affected my hemo #s and drove them too high. That's a risk for stroke.

I don't sleep properly. I take zolpidem (generic ******) but I still wake up. One psychiatrist I saw had me on clonazepam (generic Klonopin) for sleep and anxiety. It worked pretty well. I may ask my current p-doc if I can switch back to it or even use ****** CR. I've tried Lunesta and Sonata also. They sucked. I had surgery for sleep apnea, and was one of the best things I ever did. My sleep was even worse before that.

Better yet, rather than playing with pharmaceuticals I'd like to find an herbal sleep aid that will work. I've heard Valerian root works. Ashwagandha is supposed to help counteract cortisol.
    I hope you find an herbal alternative also. I am against the sleep aids out there esp ******. I have had sleep issues most of my life and over the last few months have had success with Magnesium Citrate and Valerian Root, oh and septoplasty and turbinate reduction.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ashwagandha, eh? I haven't heard of that one. It sounds ayurvedic. I'll have to look into that one.

Licorice root is supposedly another natural relaxant.

I'm sure you'll find a good combination of therapies that works. Like Einstein said, figuring out what the problem is is the hard part.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by farsscf View Post
    oh and septoplasty and turbinate reduction.
    That's what I had, in addition to uppp, uvulopalatopharyngoplasty. that is the reduction/removal of the uvula, reduction of excess throat tissue, reduction of the soft palate tissue. I also had a polypectomy and tonsillectomy. In short, it was a Roto-Rooter.

Ashwagandha, eh? I haven't heard of that one. It sounds ayurvedic. I'll have to look into that one.

Licorice root is supposedly another natural relaxant.

I'm sure you'll find a good combination of therapies that works. Like Einstein said, figuring out what the problem is is the hard part.
    Yes, ashwagandha is ayurvedic. Licorice root works on the adrenals also to support them. Chronic overproduction of cortisol can cause adrenal fatigue.

I think a shopping list of herbals including ashwagandha, licorice root and/or Valerian root is in order. I will also look into any adverse interactions.

That's what I had, in addition to uppp, uvulopalatopharyngoplasty. that is the reduction/removal of the uvula, reduction of excess throat tissue, reduction of the soft palate tissue. I also had a polypectomy and tonsillectomy. In short, it was a Roto-Rooter.

Yes, ashwagandha is ayurvedic. Licorice root works on the adrenals also to support them. Chronic overproduction of cortisol can cause adrenal fatigue.

I think a shopping list of herbals including ashwagandha, licorice root and/or Valerian root is in order. I will also look into any adverse interactions.
    Please, please let us know how it goes. Knowledge shared is knowledge gained.

Also, taxation is theft.

Please, please let us know how it goes. Knowledge shared is knowledge gained.
    Oh yes, definitely. I probably won't get to order them until the weekend (I'm poor this week ), and they can take a week or two to work. But I will definitely keep you posted.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We had a bad experience in the family with that 10 years ago. Not me personally (see the below-referenced sister-in-law), but enough to have caused a massive amount of stress.

That's the problem, I can't lose it. My goal is 190-195.

It messes wit the adrenals big time. They stop producing cortisol, so you have to wean off it. But if they've become exhausted, they can't produce it anymore, and you are stuck with taking the medication. Much like a diabetic who has to go on insulin because their pancreas has worn out from years of runaway insulin resistance. But I'm sure you know all that.

She is very good. I feared she wouldn't give me Cytomel as an adjunct to my Levoxyl. A lot of doctors are skittish of Cytomel. My Free T3 was very low. But without blinking she said "yes, we'll use it".

No, I've never turned to booze or recreational drugs. The extent of my rec. drug use was one snort one night (didn't do anything for me); a few tokes over the years, and a few contact highs. The last time I did anything was 5 years ago, and it was that useless snort. I'll occasionally have a glass of wine or a beer or two.

As far as I can see, it's definitely familial... my in-laws specifically, and it's also financial. My sister-in-law is very needy and self-centered, and always causing problems for herself. Then she drags everyone in to clean up her mess. Fortunately we are cutting her off more and more. Even her 21 year old son had enough and moved out. Her 15 year old daughter won't talk to her, and the 20 year old daughter has one foot out the door and another one on a skateboard.

My partner has been disabled for 10 years following an accident at work. His SSI disability amount barely covers our food bill for the month. The rest of our income comes from my paycheck and his mother's SS. She lives with us and is essentially bedridden. We have to give 24/7 care, and can barely go out for a long day. She really belongs in a home, but we will lose the house (it's partly in her name, long story about the state and relinquishing assets). However, he is allowed by law to work 18-20 hours per week, which he has done and is trying to do again.

I'm in bi-weekly therapy, and on medication for bipolar and depression (my homes situation exacerbates the depression and mood swings). My meds are Lamictal, Wellbutrin, ***** and ******. Strangely I'm not a zombie. It might be better if I were! Sometimes that nylon rope I have in my truck looks very appealing. Especially when one end is tied around my neck and the other is tied higher than I am tall (yes, discuss in therapy).

So there ya have it. \/\/
    LOL

well at least you have a good grasp of what your issues are, and are addressing them.
    thats a pretty big laundry list though!
    it sounds like a good idea cutting off the family leech, not only for your sanity but it might help her stand on her own feet for once in her life if no one is around to prop her up.

Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    LOL

well at least you have a good grasp of what your issues are, and are addressing them.
    thats a pretty big laundry list though!
    it sounds like a good idea cutting off the family leech, not only for your sanity but it might help her stand on her own feet for once in her life if no one is around to prop her up.
    As they say, no matter how bad you think you have it, someone has it worse. If everyone put their problems in a pile, we'd wind up taking our own back. No one wants anyone else's problems.

Marcusdimarco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Parasites and cortisol

Parasites raise cortisol levels especially at night causing insomnia. They cause inflamation that causes the body to release cortisol. I've read one statistic that upto 80% of Americans have some type of parasite so it may be a possible cause of the elevated cortisol.

Other symptoms are sensitive skin, rashes, distended abdomen/bloating, and thinning hair.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Marcusdimarco View Post
    Parasites raise cortisol levels especially at night causing insomnia. They cause inflamation that causes the body to release cortisol. I've read one statistic that upto 80% of Americans have some type of parasite so it may be a possible cause of the elevated cortisol.

Other symptoms are sensitive skin, rashes, distended abdomen/bloating, and thinning hair.
    You know what they say.
    It takes a parasite to know a parasite.
    nice first post there Dr.Oz
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seriously? You are 25 and this is your 1st post? Bumping an almost 4 yr old thread?
    May the ban hammer swing quickly for you son.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Seriously? You are 25 and this is your 1st post? Bumping an almost 4 yr old thread?
    May the ban hammer swing quickly for you son.
    He's done nothing bannable.

Maybe he should wish people a blustery day and find out what happens then.
    Last edited by ArchAngel'73; 01-15-2012 at 01:58 PM. Reason: typo

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post

Maybe he should wish people and blustery day and find out what happens then.
    wont work without pics
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Maybe he should wish people a blustery day and find out what happens then.
    LOL, a blessed blustery day. That one still cracks me up, banned for that.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Nothing bannable, but I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts the baby will be thrown out with the bathwater in this case.

Bye bye, thread! More history down the drain....
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know this is an old discussion, but a naturopath told me that dry brushing helps release cortisol. Spend about 30 seconds before bedtime with a dry natural bristle brush making gentle quick strokes on your bare skin working from the extremities towards your abdomen. Several people I know adopted this and found they slept better.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    I know this is an old discussion, but a naturopath told me that dry brushing helps release cortisol. Spend about 30 seconds before bedtime with a dry natural bristle brush making gentle quick strokes on your bare skin working from the extremities towards your abdomen. Several people I know adopted this and found they slept better.
    And how did you get Flex to start doing it?

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    And how did you get Flex to start doing it?
    You haven't figured that out yet? There is no Lisa, it's simply Flex's other account for when he gets banned.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    You haven't figured that out yet? There is no Lisa, it's simply Flex's other account for when he gets banned.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL! Cheeky beggars!

Flex doesn't dry-brush. You can lead a horse to water, etc. etc...
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285