Closed Thread
Page 5 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    I hadn’t seen your avi when I offered to meet up for a beer. You are literally the epitome of a basement dwelling cuck from your looks alone. The absolutely hilarious part is Russians would beat the shiet out of you if you were to be around them thinking you were trying to snap shot pics of their women. You got the creep sex offender look on lock boyo.
    He's a fukking fat wimp - not a chance he'd go face to face.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "No missile defense can now counteract the new Russian intercontinental ballistic missile <Sarmat> and will not be able to do it for decades to come," said Colonel-General Sergei Karakaev, commander of the Strategic Missile Forces.

I hadn’t seen your avi when I offered to meet up for a beer. You are literally the epitome of a basement dwelling cuck from your looks alone. The absolutely hilarious part is Russians would beat the shiet out of you if you were to be around them thinking you were trying to snap shot pics of their women. You got the creep sex offender look on lock boyo.
    Still hurting huh? Buck up honey, you'll get over it eventually. Just give it time.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good lord you having wet dreams about my wife dude? Every single one of your post ITT is talking about her. She is living completely rent free in your head. That’s about as pathetic as it gets man lmao
    No one has wet dreams about some 3rd world import you had to buy.

I will continue to call out *******s like you though who cheerleaded for yet another war, which is already draining US treasure, and could very well end up draining US blood again, and being such a coward ******* you won't go fight.
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh no nazi bros
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hussar1 View Post
    No one has wet dreams about some 3rd world import you had to buy.

I will continue to call out *******s like you though who cheerleaded for yet another war, which is already draining US treasure, and could very well end up draining US blood again, and being such a coward ******* you won't go fight.
    Go quote me “cheerleading” for WW3. I even stated NATO shouldn’t get directly involved in the first couple weeks of this war. Your dumbass is mad people are supporting Ukrainians fighting for their country, their family, and their way of life. You are one sad individual.

December is halfway over boyos. I distinctly remember Vatniks stating it will fall by the end of December. Anyone changing their minds?

How do you feel about Russia attempting to take Kiev again jailtattbrah? Why in the world would they “feint” trying to take Kiev while losing thousands of soldiers, only to try and attempt it again a year later? Will you call it another feint when this one fails as well?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hussar1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post

Oh no nazi bros
    Right or wrong on any side...Once fighting men have been captured, wounded or surrendered..it's morally, ethically, and douchebag move to parade them, film them, abuse, torture..whatever.

The fight, in that instance, was over. I'd say the exact same if the situation in this video was reversed.
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

How do you feel about Russia attempting to take Kiev again jailtattbrah? Why in the world would they “feint” trying to take Kiev while losing thousands of soldiers, only to try and attempt it again a year later? Will you call it another feint when this one fails as well?
    As an American, it's none of my fukkin business. And that's the point. The only reason you care is because some 3rd world import is fukkin you.

But you don't care enough to actually go do something about it. You just want to spend US taxpayers money, and potentially escalate to sending American boys off to a war you can't be fukked to fight in. All for some 3rd world pussay.

Coward
    Friedrich Nietzsche

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Azov still alive and well.

https://t.co/7scdvQVy9q

As an American, it's none of my fukkin business. And that's the point. The only reason you care is because some 3rd world import is fukkin you.

But you don't care enough to actually go do something about it. You just want to spend US taxpayers money, and potentially escalate to sending American boys off to a war you can't be fukked to fight in. All for some 3rd world pussay.

Coward
    You STILL haven’t went a post without mentioning my wife. Got dayum boyo she has completely consumed your ass and couldn’t give a fuk about you LMAO. I have done my fair share of supporting Ukraine and done more sending supplies that what I would do in the actual war. You mad? I’m not the one spending tax payer dollars you pleb, go vote the people out that you don’t support doing what they are doing. Hell leave the Country if you are that butt hurt about it, if not STFU you are worse than a crying baby with how much shiet you post.
    And nobody is escalating anything. Russia won’t do shiet about it, they can’t even stop the supplies coming in from Poland for fuk sake. Lmao @ thinking China will let Russia drop a nuke. Poots is going to eventually end the war next year and say the Nazis were all killed and he liberated all Ukranians who wanted to be Russian and go back to his bunker to die a miserable death.

You didn’t answer me when Bakmut is going to fall, do tell me jailtattbrah.

You STILL haven’t went a post without mentioning my wife. Got dayum boyo she has completely consumed your ass and couldn’t give a fuk about you LMAO. I have done my fair share of supporting Ukraine and done more sending supplies that what I would do in the actual war. You mad? I’m not the one spending tax payer dollars you pleb, go vote the people out that you don’t support doing what they are doing. Hell leave the Country if you are that butt hurt about it, if not STFU you are worse than a crying baby with how much shiet you post.
    And nobody is escalating anything. Russia won’t do shiet about it, they can’t even stop the supplies coming in from Poland for fuk sake. Lmao @ thinking China will let Russia drop a nuke. Poots is going to eventually end the war next year and say the Nazis were all killed and he liberated all Ukranians who wanted to be Russian and go back to his bunker to die a miserable death.

^QED. This ******* is still wrapped up in supporting a war he's too much a coward to fight in.

I don't give a fuk about Bakmut. I don't give a fuk about Kyiv. I don't give a fuk about Moscow.

I do give a fuk about junior varsity cheerleaders like you loving a war you're too much of a simp, scared little bish to actually go fight. Because simp cucks like you always send others to do the fighting.

Coward
    Friedrich Nietzsche

When Russia takes over and executes all the banderristas how many relatives will you lose?
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Right or wrong on any side...Once fighting men have been captured, wounded or surrendered..it's morally, ethically, and douchebag move to parade them, film them, abuse, torture..whatever.

The fight, in that instance, was over. I'd say the exact same if the situation in this video was reversed.
    Noticed they're not being tortured or abused or shot in the back of the head. They'll get food and water and their wounds will be treated, and in the POW camp they'll be forced to sing the Russian national anthem every day until Ukraine is denazified.
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

^QED. This ******* is still wrapped up in supporting a war he's too much a coward to fight in.

I don't give a fuk about Bakmut. I don't give a fuk about Kyiv. I don't give a fuk about Moscow.

I do give a fuk about junior varsity cheerleaders like you loving a war you're too much of a simp, scared little bish to actually go fight. Because simp cucks like you always send others to do the fighting.

Coward
    You don’t give a fuk yet you are constantly posting ITT. Do you have Down syndrome by chance? Get help, srs

soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000) soycop is a complete loser! (-2000)
    "No missile defense can now counteract the new Russian intercontinental ballistic missile <Sarmat> and will not be able to do it for decades to come," said Colonel-General Sergei Karakaev, commander of the Strategic Missile Forces.
    lol, naturally, Jizzel will believe this.

The B21 Raider is fake tho, just a modded B2.

LMFAO

Originally Posted by soycop View Post
    lol, naturally, Jizzel will believe this.
    Another low T high soy take from terrorsperg

I believe this as much as I believe your military experience extends beyond your xbox
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

You don’t give a fuk yet you are constantly posting ITT. Do you have Down syndrome by chance? Get help, srs
    Dude he is SRSLY jealous of your wife. I think he wants to fuk you dude, he's gay AF. Watch out for your cornhole.

Another low T high soy take from terrorsperg

I believe this as much as I believe your military experience extends beyond your xbox
    Nothing you say will take away the 5 deployments I met. You'll still remain a fat, bald, russian incel who is scared of chalup.

"Great that addicts are now serving in the military"

Nothing you say will take away the 5 deployments I met. You'll still remain a fat, bald, russian incel who is scared of chalup.
    Which 'deployment' was your favorite? I hear black ops 4 is typically the go-to
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Which 'deployment' was your favorite? I hear black ops 4 is typically the go-to
    Always projection, all the time.

Noticed they're not being tortured or abused or shot in the back of the head. They'll get food and water and their wounds will be treated, and in the POW camp they'll be forced to sing the Russian national anthem every day until Ukraine is denazified.
    They don’t give food or water, we all seen what happened to the Azov guy, looked like he just got out of a concentration camp.

BTW Russians are calling the surrender hotline daily.

https://www.wionews.com/world/ukrain...s-a-day-538871

4300 ready to surrender “I just want to live”

https://t.co/U66foA2ss5

And they do prisoner swaps weekly with Russians saying they were treated fairly. Nice try soy boy.

Always projection, all the time.
    Good summary of the terrorsperg posting history right here
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Are you as retarded as your 3rd world FAS bride?

I don't give a fuk about their war. I give a fukk about simps like you trying to get us involved in their war.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

How does one "meet" a deployment?

Wtf?
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Wtf?
    Sounds like you've never been deployed.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello fellow Russians!

I'm sick as a dog right now

The Russians poisoned me!

just kidding they didn't

I'll get better but just a reminder that being sick sucks donkey dick

I made a thread

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=182110663

oh poor me, yall have some pity on me

This crap sucks hardcore

I went to the ER and maybe going back again

I don't give a fuk about their war. I give a fukk about simps like you trying to get us involved in their war.
    And continues to talk about my wife LMAO this is gold. How tf you going to call someone a simp when you have posted about another man’s wife on a gay internet body building forum over 20 times? Bruh LOL.

And do quote my post that shows I’m trying to get the US involved in the war? Quote me wanting boots on the ground, quote ANYTHING AT ALL that shows I want to escalate the war as far as the US goes. If you can’t then stfu jailtattbrah you look dumb enough as is.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz

Wtf?
    He meant meat he claims he was "navy"

Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    He meant meat he claims he was "navy"
    Still no comment about Hussey1's assertion the US Military was defeated in every engagement since WWII?

Your russian is showing.....

Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Hello fellow Russians!

I'm sick as a dog right now

The Russians poisoned me!

just kidding they didn't

I'll get better but just a reminder that being sick sucks donkey dick

I made a thread

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=182110663

oh poor me, yall have some pity on me

This crap sucks hardcore

I went to the ER and maybe going back again
    When covid was new i learned a lot about how important vitamin D is for immunity so i made sure fo get plenty. Ever since I hardly get sick. Even when i got covid i basically slept it off

So Im unironically recommending you to get the D

If its bacterial my wife makes this tea for me thats fresh turmeric, lemon juice and fresh black pepper. I've never needed an anti biotic since meeting her

Im a big fan of herbal/natural remedies and using medications as a backup

I hope you feel better even if you glow in the dark
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Chalup looks like a good guy and has a nice looking family, youre a weirdo 46 year old loner autist spamming a war thread with personal attacks on a dudes wife…

I wonder why all the pro west side here seem like normal people yet all the pro russians here are legit autistic incels? Hmmmmm

Closed Thread