Page 122 of 242 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 7255
    pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Thousands of COVID-19 positive patients, nearly all of them unvaccinated, are streaming into hospitals in need of care.

This is particularly true in Florida, where virus-related hospitalizations have skyrocketed in recent weeks.

A jarring reality check is taking place in intensive care units across the country as thousands of COVID-19 positive patients, nearly all of them unvaccinated, are streaming into hospitals in need of care.

This is particularly true in Florida, where virus-related hospitalizations have skyrocketed in recent weeks. The situation has escalated rapidly, now nearing peak levels, with nearly 7,900 patients hospitalized with the virus across the state, up by more than 320% in the last month, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"It feels like it's an impending storm ... there's no off ramp to this getting worse," Dr. David Wein, an emergency room physician at Tampa General Hospital in Florida, told ABC News on Wednesday

On Tuesday this week, more than 1,450 patients with COVID-19 were admitted to hospitals across the state, marking the highest number of patients seeking care within a 24-hour period in Florida since the onset of the pandemic.

"Right now, at Tampa General Hospital, we are really feeling the crush of this increase incidence of COVID-19, and so the delta area has really brought many patients to our emergency room, requiring treatment and admission," Peggy Dugan, the executive vice president and chief medical officer at the hospital, told ABC News in an exclusive interview.
    Let's see, states, where most people are unvaxed, are in the hospital and states where most people are vaxed are in the hospital.

It's called selective reporting. The truth is you are no better off by being vaccinated.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I don't know one fuking person who has this, my 90 year old grandmom is not even vaccinated, she went to the hospital recently for nothing related to covid, and still didn't get the vaccine.

Not saying it's not still out there, but I'm won't be a paranoid fuking fruitcake.

And why the fuk would you even talk to her, if you are so GD concerned, again you keep showing the stupidity.

I may be an anal fusser azzhole, but I'm not stupid I'm throwing a no hitter game son.
    Maybe you need to go and know more people?

Also, I wasn’t talking face to face Sherlock. This is 2021 - there is a million ways to communicate. I’m sure it’s hard to guess for you - I was talking to her using that rectangular things everyone has in their hands or pockets with a bright surface on one side. It’s called a cell phone.

Your second last sentence has one truth and one lie in in it.
    **^^ gone ^^**

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Another way to look at it is if you've been vaccinated and have a breakthrough case, you have a 1 in 5 chance of dying.

Also, every other country in the world is saying there are way more breakthrough cases in the vaccinated. Who's telling the truth?
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/31/healt...ath/index.html

Really don’t know what to make of this chit anymore. I’m just going about my way with my mask on. This is madness.

Bars are full. Restauraunts are full. Malls are full. Traffic is back to normal. Jobs everywhere not enough people to work. Shelves are not 100% full - demand through the roof and supply is short. What the fuk is this madness? What the fuk is it? Give free money to people even after lockdowns are done with and they can go back to work. Why?

I’ve seen spending habits of one couple through 6 months of bank statements who got PPP, and even more monthly money I think - restauraunts, Uber, partying, shopping, expensive designer brands and chit. Flights and trips right after getting the PPP money. This is bullchit!
    **^^ gone ^^**

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thousands of COVID-19 positive patients, nearly all of them unvaccinated, are streaming into hospitals in need of care.

This is particularly true in Florida, where virus-related hospitalizations have skyrocketed in recent weeks.

A jarring reality check is taking place in intensive care units across the country as thousands of COVID-19 positive patients, nearly all of them unvaccinated, are streaming into hospitals in need of care.

This is particularly true in Florida, where virus-related hospitalizations have skyrocketed in recent weeks. The situation has escalated rapidly, now nearing peak levels, with nearly 7,900 patients hospitalized with the virus across the state, up by more than 320% in the last month, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"It feels like it's an impending storm ... there's no off ramp to this getting worse," Dr. David Wein, an emergency room physician at Tampa General Hospital in Florida, told ABC News on Wednesday

On Tuesday this week, more than 1,450 patients with COVID-19 were admitted to hospitals across the state, marking the highest number of patients seeking care within a 24-hour period in Florida since the onset of the pandemic.

"Right now, at Tampa General Hospital, we are really feeling the crush of this increase incidence of COVID-19, and so the delta area has really brought many patients to our emergency room, requiring treatment and admission," Peggy Dugan, the executive vice president and chief medical officer at the hospital, told ABC News in an exclusive interview.
    Nevada is in the same boat
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whiteamerica has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's not too late to get vaccinated. For most people, it would be a sore arm for a day followed by a full recovery. It's a lot less risky than exposing yourself to the delta variant. While the virus likely won't kill you, you could develop long term complications that could severely impact your quality of life. You could also spread the virus to an at-risk person.
    Last edited by whiteamerica; 08-01-2021 at 03:16 AM.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    My entire family had covid in January 2020 before it was here. I’ve been around lots of confirmed positives since. I’m doing a study for the benefit of humanity on post infection immunity. You’re welcome.

Also my wife didn’t make me. Lol.

Had I not already had it, I’d probably have gotten vaxxed though. I’ve also held on-site vaccination clinics for work.
    One question since we both know how fat and out of shape the majority of the country is?
    On a scale of 1-10 rate your fitness and health with 1 being terrible and 10 being elite super fit status?
    I ask this because of the type of forum that we are on( bb.com sample) and my trip to the mall yesterday.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My entire family had covid in January 2020 before it was here. I’ve been around lots of confirmed positives since. I’m doing a study for the benefit of humanity on post infection immunity. You’re welcome.

Also my wife didn’t make me. Lol.

Had I not already had it, I’d probably have gotten vaxxed though. I’ve also held on-site vaccination clinics for work.

WTF, kind of excuse is this, you said you wish it would look like the entire country as been vaccinated, then you tell someone who has been to "go get another", yet you don't even get the first round to contribute to your own "wish", which you can do, many people who have covid get the vax, in fact Biden WANTs you to!

Why no other on this board wants to call you out is pathetic, eveyone kissing your azz. Now Ben is, Hey Ben I'm waiting for your punk azz to show up a BKC, BIOTCH!

You guys suck, glab my gym is not a bunch of homos

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    One question since we both know how fat and out of shape the majority of the country is?
    On a scale of 1-10 rate your fitness and health with 1 being terrible and 10 being elite super fit status?
    I ask this because of the type of forum that we are on( bb.com sample) and my trip to the mall yesterday.
    Well I’m a lot worse off now than when I had it, covid lockdowns made me gain weight . I was probably at a 7 when I had it, I still had abs. It messed up my training for awhile, I was never very “sick” but I had shortness of breath during and pretty bad fatigue for probably 6 weeks after. It was no joke though, I had chest/lung pain toward the end and was concerned I was getting pneumonia even though I wasn’t feeling like I needed to be in bed etc. While the elderly, obese and other comorbidities matter the most, it’s still a crap shoot if someone 40+ would have a bad outcome, likely genetic factors.

WTF, kind of excuse is this, you said you wish it would look like the entire country as been vaccinated, then you tell someone who has been to "go get another", yet you don't even get the first round to contribute to your own "wish", which you can do, many people who have covid get the vax, in fact Biden WANTs you to!

Why no other on this board wants to call you out is pathetic, eveyone kissing your azz. Now Ben is, Hey Ben I'm waiting for your punk azz to show up a BKC, BIOTCH!

You guys suck, glab my gym is not a bunch of homos
    You sound upset that you were forced by your wife to get vaccinated. It’s probably in your best interest as you are a bit of a fat slob. I don’t care if people get vaccinated or not, it’s their choice based on their feelings of risk. I do wish the government and media would understand this, it would probably increase vaccine uptake by the holdouts. The research so far indicates post-infection immunity is superior to vaccine induced immunity based on the confirmed cases of reinfection as compared to the staggering number of breakthrough cases currently occurring. The trick is getting natural immunity w/out negative health consequences or death. The good thing is, if you get vaccinated and got infected, your chances of a negative outcome are reduced, yet you would still get natural immunity and then be in the clear as far as things are looking now.

I’ve had a lot of what you call “science college” in pathology microbiology and communicable disease, so I form my opinions on that rather than the “news”, or even the cdc talking points. Biden is a pretty much a flesh puppet, so I’m pretty confident he doesn’t even understand what he’s reading off of a teleprompter or his notes. Nobody’s kissing my azz, but I’m pretty neutral on the subject and speak from personal knowledge rather than posting links to junk. I think people relate to that better and we can have constructive dialog, rather than the typical incoherent $hit posting you are known for. Make sense?
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 08-01-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You just want all of us die so you can take over the world PP? Is that what you're saying?

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    You just want all of us die so you can take over the world PP? Is that what you're saying?
    No, not all, but we could use a good culling based on my observations.

I have no desire to take over the world, a few hundred acres in the mountains would be great though.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You sound upset that you were forced by your wife to get vaccinated. It’s probably in your best interest as you are a bit of a fat slob. I don’t care if people get vaccinated or not, it’s their choice based on their feelings of risk. I do wish the government and media would understand this, it would probably increase vaccine uptake by the holdouts. The research so far indicates post-infection immunity is superior to vaccine induced immunity based on the confirmed cases of reinfection as compared to the staggering number of breakthrough cases currently occurring. The trick is getting natural immunity w/out negative health consequences or death. The good thing is, if you get vaccinated and got infected, your chances of a negative outcome are reduced, yet you would still get natural immunity and then be in the clear as far as things are looking now.

I’ve had a lot of what you call “science college” in pathology microbiology and communicable disease, so I form my opinions on that rather than the “news”, or even the cdc talking points. Biden is a pretty much a flesh puppet, so I’m pretty confident he doesn’t even understand what he’s reading off of a teleprompter or his notes. Nobody’s kissing my azz, but I’m pretty neutral on the subject and speak from personal knowledge rather than posting links to junk. I think people relate to that better and we can have constructive dialog, rather than the typical incoherent $hit posting you are known for. Make sense?

Getting AND WILL BE stronger than you, fat slob or not.

You can't even "own it" yet, so go fuk yourself.

Lol god speed fat boy.

Own what? What are blathering about now?

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Stop yelling at him...sheesh..

Lol god speed fat boy.

Own what? What are blathering about now?

You don't like I called you out, now get your vaccine so you can own your preaching of your earlier comment, or else say you fuked up. Calling me names just makes you feeling better and just gives the homos a reason to beat their chest. Otherwise you can "FUK OFF"!!!!!!!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't like I called you out, now get your vaccine so you can own your preaching of your earlier comment, or else say you fuked up. Calling me names just makes you feeling better and just gives the homos a reason to beat their chest. Otherwise you can "FUK OFF"!!!!!!!

I am still not sure of the point you were trying to make unless it was make yourself look like an idiot. You need to look up the term "call out" clearly you don't understand it's meaning.

You get way too worked up for someone who is so short. If you ever want to borow a fishing rod, let me know. I'll even throw in a special cookie. You need to relax brother..
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I am still not sure of the point you were trying to make unless it was make yourself look like an idiot. You need to look up the term "call out" clearly you don't understand it's meaning.

You get way too worked up for someone who is so short. If you ever want to borow a fishing rod, let me know. I'll even throw in a special cookie. You need to relax brother..

You get an F two days in a row.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LWW is 12 and what is this.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New US study finds natural infection to COVID provides robust long-term immunity, with vaccination providing no added benefit.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/310963

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I don’t even know how to interpret this. I explained it pretty clearly, multiple times. Go back to the beginning of the thread and re-read all of the posts.

New US study finds natural infection to COVID provides robust long-term immunity, with vaccination providing no added benefit.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/310963
    Looks like my hypothesis has some validity. The vaccines, at least now, help keep people from a bad outcome, which is reason enough to take it for higher risk people who have not had the Rona. On spread.

Why is this not in the news here lol?

I don’t even know how to interpret this. I explained it pretty clearly, multiple times. Go back to the beginning of the thread and re-read all of the posts.
    Bs I’m not talking about if you can get Covid. You said you want the numbers to show all Americans got vaccinated even if that means 2 rounds, there’s no reason why you can’t get vaccinated to show that consensus.

You guys have zero common sense.

Bs I’m not talking about if you can get Covid. You said you want the numbers to show all Americans got vaccinated even if that means 2 rounds, there’s no reason why you can’t get vaccinated to show that consensus.

That's the point you were trying to make? You went on for 2 days swearing and name calling over that? Make no damn wonder I didn't know what you were talking about. That's pretty lame Tater even for you.

Just go ahead and name the next variant Lollapalooza about 100,000 people daily

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was just listening to Steve Aoki on stage there on my way back from Safeway, but never in a million years could you get me to attend during this time, nevah!

There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Yes, anyone who wants to (or is coerced into ) get vaccinated, they are free to do so. If they want to get 6 shots great, have at it. If it looks like everyone is vaccinated by the number of doses administered, I won’t have to see and hear about it anymore. Well, not really bacause marketing suggests they can come out with the new and improved and move more product. These are for profit companies with a legal obligation to make money for shareholders.

Yep, it was funny listening to that hideous troll of a mayor telling everyone they need to be careful of the covids, cause the numbers are skyrocketing, but at the same allowing lalapalooza to go on completely unrestricted. We had 11,000 cases today in IL. Clown world is real. The good news is from your other post all that superspreading will get us in the clear sooner. I heard “da baby” got canceled tonight for a gay slur, not sure who that is or what impact it will have on the crowds. It was funny hearing the old white male am 780 news anchor announcing that “da baby” got cancelled for antiwoke.

Did he say "I show no love for homo thugs.." never mind..that was DMX

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Did he say "I show no love for homo thugs.." never mind..that was DMX
    I think DMX is permanently canceled. Pretty sure I had a DMX cd.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think DMX is permanently canceled. Pretty sure I had a DMX cd.
    DBX had a CD? I didn't know anything aboot his musical talent or talents. How is this possible???

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    DBX had a CD? I didn't know anything aboot his musical talent or talents. How is this possible???

DMX = semi famous rapper

DBX = former denizen of the O35
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Page 122 of 242 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast