Page 306 of 329 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,180 of 9848
    cheshirefilms is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr13percent View Post
    Keep in mind, and no offense, but you didn't have much muscle to work with when you first started your "cut". Hence the reason you'll just end up looking like a smaller version of yourself vs "ripped". And this is speaking from personal experience, I'm was in the same boat as you : /
    No offense taken, and I'm sure you had a tough journey too, and I don't mean to come off defensive, but I *really* don't agree with your black and white assessment of me merely being a smaller version of my former self at goal because I didn't have muscle "to start with." It's the sort of sad thing I hear said to the bodybuilding.com anorexic kids we encourage to go buy protein powder and pick up a dumbbell. It just doesn't describe my journey, at all.

Since I started my cut, Ive lifted 6 days a week. And I lifted before I got fatter too. But over a year ago I had suffered a terrible injury, gained fat and lost all my size. This was never gonna be a cut-only journey. My triceps are actually very decent size now underneath the fat. My legs arent chicken legs either. I definitely lift, proportionally, and six days a week. I can also bench more than my bodyweight now. I work hard, and I don't plan on letting down my guard.

But compared to most here, yes, I get it. I'm not show quality muscular. I don't expect to look like Tom Holland's Spiderman, let alone Thor, at 15%, without perhaps a true measured bulk phase.

But I had to cut from where I was. I was very uncomfortable. And I'm not 22 anymore. I'm doing the best I can.
    Last edited by cheshirefilms; 04-29-2021 at 08:31 AM.

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheshirefilms View Post
    No offense taken, and I'm sure you had a tough journey too, but I don't agree with your black and white assessment of me merely being a smaller version of my former self at goal.

Since I started my cut, Ive lifted 6 days a week. My triceps are actually very decent size now underneath the fat. My legs arent chicken legs either. I definitely lift, proportionally, and six days a week. I can also bench more than my bodyweight.

But compared to most here, yes, I get it. I'm not show quality muscular. I don't expect to look like Tom Holland's Spiderman, let alone Thor, at 15%, without perhaps a true measured bulk phase.

But I had to cut from where I was. I was very uncomfortable. I'm doing the best I can.
    You have definitely improved in terms of body composition, but you may not reach your end goal in a single cut. This is very common.

Lifting as much as 6 times a week, particularly on a cut, seems like a lot of volume that I would only expect from a lifter who is already advanced. How did your lifts progress during the cut?

You may want to consider doing a mass gain phase instead of continuing the cut, if you cut 10 lbs more you're approaching underweight and may still not have as much definition as you want.
    Last edited by EiFit91; 04-29-2021 at 08:28 AM.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    You have definitely improved in terms of body composition, but you may not reach your end goal in a single cut. This is very common.

Lifting as much as 6 times a week, particularly on a cut, seems like a lot of volume that I would only expect from a lifter who is already advanced. How did your lifts progress during the cut?

My lifts have been good, but for the most part the focus has been on getting strength and not losing it, as opposed to maintaining reps. If that makes sense. I was in a cut phase, after all.

You may want to consider doing a mass gain phase instead of continuing the cut, if you cut 10 lbs more you're approaching underweight and may still not have as much definition as you want.
    Fair option, but 111 lbs is the low threshold of normal for my height range according to BMI.
    I'm not even sniffing underweight right now.

I plan to stop my cut at 125, 15-17 percent, prior to flipping the deck to a true gain phase. I may even go with a personal trainer for new ideas, target new muscle fibers to twitch.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fair option, but 111 lbs is the low threshold of normal for my height range according to BMI.

I plan to stop my cut at 125, 15-17 percent, prior to flipping the deck to a true gain phase. I may even go with a personal trainer for new ideas, target new muscle fibers to twitch.
    I don't think a trainer is needed at your stage, you just need basic linear progression and consistency.

Save the money from the trainer for quality food etc... maybe some day when you're closer to your limit, a trainer would be a good idea.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I don't think a trainer is needed at your stage, you just need basic linear progression and consistency.

Save the money from the trainer for quality food etc... maybe some day when you're closer to your limit, a trainer would be a good idea.
    Understand. I just am not ready to flip my mindset to a gain mindset just yet.

And even that I know isn't about massive calorie jumps, but I probably from where I'm at would have to add 700+ cals. I already intake 130+ protein a day, so I guess it's gonna entail a decent mix of additional good fats and lean carbs.

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But you may not reach that point at that weight, it depends on several factors, e.g. how your lifts are progressing - that's why I asked about that. You seem to be cutting very fast, with a training volume that would fit an advanced lifter.

If you are cutting fast and losing strength for instance, your body composition may not improve as much as you want.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    But you may not reach that point at that weight, it depends on several factors, e.g. how your lifts are progressing - that's why I asked about that. You seem to be cutting very fast, with a training volume that would fit an advanced lifter.

If you are cutting fast and losing strength for instance, your body composition may not improve as much as you want.
    I understand what you are getting to. No I'm definitely not losing strength. On the whole I've recovered my pre injury strength, and I'm maintaining it. Simply maintaining it. I'm not an advanced lifter, I just break up my lifts by groups so I get one or two days a week on each group and space it out, bis/tris, legs, chest/back, shoulders/core. This is simplistic breakdown, but just a heads up on what I target in general.

Not gaining much in that department except for flys and reverse flys which for some odd reason I didn't spend time on in the past.

And even there I'm holding steady once I worked up to it, around 75 lbs for reverse fly for back and 100 lbs for traditional for chest, 12 reps 4 sets each.
    Last edited by cheshirefilms; 04-29-2021 at 09:46 AM.

imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Here is the before (mid December) and current (end April) comparison.
    I was in size 30, now size 28.
    I transferred the weight to the phone.
    First off, you can DEFINITELY see the change. You're killin' it, dude.

So take this as a pro or con, but looking at your body composition.. you're probably the person I've seen that resembles the closest example of how I hold my weight as well. I actually made a post here in frustration because I froze in weightloss for awhile 3-4 months into my cut around 180 (at 6'4~) but it was obvious despite being light, I still had fat to lose. So from a personal perspective, I say keep at it. That weight I was holding eventually came off more in the mirror than it did on the scale but nonetheless it came off in increments over the next two months.

The process is so frustrating sometimes. But your picture proves your making significant progress, especially if you're still maintaining strength (something that I wasn't) during this cut.
    1 Timothy 1:15-16
    Acts 4:12

John 5:24 - "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."

Wanna get as strong as I can.. but also want to be comfortable in my body. Strugglesss haha.

Originally Posted by imirish34 View Post
    First off, you can DEFINITELY see the change. You're killin' it, dude.

So take this as a pro or con, but looking at your body composition.. you're probably the person I've seen that resembles the closest example of how I hold my weight as well. I actually made a post here in frustration because I froze in weightloss for awhile 3-4 months into my cut around 180 (at 6'4~) but it was obvious despite being light, I still had fat to lose. So from a personal perspective, I say keep at it. That weight I was holding eventually came off more in the mirror than it did on the scale but nonetheless it came off in increments over the next two months.

The process is so frustrating sometimes. But your picture proves your making significant progress, especially if you're still maintaining strength (something that I wasn't) during this cut.
    Thanks, that means a lot. Some think I've cut rather quickly, but April actually has had very little progress, and by my own doing admittedly. I went to Florida and pretty much ate what I wanted for an entire week. I also did some heavy lifting then but, it was actually liberating to come back and take the added water/fat off in one week total. Now I'm definitely back on my game and lasered in. It's amazing how that happens, when you aren't even tempted by any cravings whatsoever. Of course, I just came off a couple weeks back pizza after pizza, Chinese dinners and kettle corn snacks in the park.

tonysawah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stats: Height: 5'8.75". Age: 25yrs old. Weight: 167
    Attached Images

etRCN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry for the quality, I didn't realize how hard it is to get lighting & quality/focus to all come together.

5'10 148lb, 28.75" waist, all flexed, no pump, end of a cut.  My guess 12.5-14.0. Please don't say 15 x.x

Tell me if you need better pics, skin folds, or circumferences.

My thoughts:
    * I am tempted to go another 3lbs, I think 28.0" would come in @10 days... but I think it is time to add @7 then cut 3-4. Started at 162, I assume 20-21%.

* Tried to get tan for my monthly check in.. now I gotta wait another few days before taking better pictures :/

* I'm disappointed in my midsection- I can see 3 rows of abs when I move my skin around. This picture is as good as it gets flexed stationary. I assume I shouldn't drop <28" waist at this lbm, and that it will look better next cycle.

* Back makes me think skeletor depending on the position. The ribs really show when I move around flexed.

* Striations [or whatever you call striations at this bf] are visible in shoulders & to a lesser extent in pecs. Forearms have definition on the backsides, triceps have recently become more defined, so has definition between bicep/tricep. Quads have looked better in the past [think being pink isn't helping any here] but if my eyes aren't lying I can just make out some rectus femoris[?] lines beginning to peek, calves recently leaned out 1.5mm.

* Illiac crest measurements are my least consistent, I think because they vary so much with tiny distances between pinch spots.

* Overall very happy with the cut. The numbers & tracking were fun. Got back to lifting <4 months. Muscle size has been steady or increased, along with lifts. Glad I cut asap. Plan to cycle between 28"-29.5" waist in the future, which I think is ~14.5%. Not thrilled with my current physique, but feel much more optimistic for the future when I have a pump & good lighting.

If you have any advice for the future about strengths/weaknesses I'm all ears. Thanks for taking the time & sorry I didn't do a better job with pics- not much lmm to showcase right now anyway. GL with your lifts & diets
    Last edited by etRCN; 05-04-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Originally Posted by etRCN View Post
    Sorry for the quality, I didn't realize how hard it is to get lighting & quality/focus to all come together.

5'10 148lb, 28.75" waist, all flexed, no pump, end of a cut.  My guess 12.5-14.0. Please don't say 15 x.x

My thoughts:
    * I am tempted to go another 3lbs, I think 28.0" would come in @10 days... but I think it is time to add @7 then cut 3-4. Started at 162, I assume 20-21%.

* Tried to get tan for my monthly check in.. now I gotta wait another few days before taking better pictures :/

* I'm disappointed in my midsection- I can see 3 rows of abs when I move my skin around. This picture is as good as it gets flexed stationary. I assume I shouldn't drop <28" waist at this lbm, and that it will look better next cycle.

* Back makes me think skeletor depending on the position. The ribs really show when I move around flexed.

* Striations [or whatever you call striations at this bf] are visible in shoulders & to a lesser extent in pecs. Forearms have definition on the backsides, triceps have recently become more defined, so has definition between bicep/tricep. Quads have looked better in the past [think being pink isn't helping any here] but if my eyes aren't lying I can just make out some rectus femoris[?] lines beginning to peek, calves recently leaned out 1.5mm.

* Illiac crest measurements are my least consistent, I think because they vary so much with tiny distances between pinch spots.

* Overall very happy with the cut. The numbers & tracking were fun. Got back to lifting <4 months. Muscle size has been steady or increased, along with lifts. Glad I cut asap. Plan to cycle between 28"-29.5" waist in the future, which I think is ~14.5%. Not thrilled with my current physique, but feel much more optimistic for the future when I have a pump & good lighting.

If you have any advice for the future about strengths/weaknesses I'm all ears. Thanks for taking the time & sorry I didn't do a better job with pics- not much lmm to showcase right now anyway. GL with your lifts & diets
    Congrats on the cut. Not sure what your goals are, but if I were you I'd transition immediately to a gain phase. Maybe 10-15 pounds proportional. At the moment you have nearly no chest mass to speak of, but that's what the gain cycle is for right? Plus, the extra mass will give you extra calories for your budget. Not a bad deal all considered.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My thoughts:

I would guess you’re about 12%

I think you should focus on building mass. You’re pretty light as it is...

Looks like you have good insertions, just need overall size.

Quads look good
    Last edited by AdamWW; 05-01-2021 at 06:58 PM.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by tonysawah View Post
    Stats: Height: 5'8.75". Age: 25yrs old. Weight: 167
    Stage photos are hard to judge...

But, probably 9% or so... definitely no higher than 10

etRCN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would guess you’re about 12%

I think you should focus on building mass. You’re pretty light as it is...

Looks like you have good insertions, just need overall size.

Quads look good
    I could kiss you, the 9 weeks paid off. Goal is 12 months of consistent lifting while staying under @15%. I began to bulk early 2021 but realized I should have cut. Now my plan is to bulk at 3lb/month and mini cut at 1% bw when I reach @15%. I think 3-6lbs is a good cut length for me to stick to.

I figure if I can build muscle at 1.5-2lbs/month, that should put me ~140-145lb lbm by the year's end, or 165-170 bw at high 14%. That's my high estimate, & I'd be very happy with something near that. That's the most muscle mass I will have ever had. Typically I'm @150-155 15-17%. In my notes I have written that I think 16-17% looked good too, but we'll see how more muscle mass looks. I'm already really happy with how I look in a small shirt, I can see my traps through it, and my arms are decent enough to mostly fill it out. I was always self conscious about my small waist, but after hanging out in bb forums I'm eager for 28-30" and getting a taper going. Can't wait to get more muscle all around. The process is fun in itself- I really enjoy the human biology aspect.

I attached pictures from March & April if you've got time to check, I'm curious if @20% and 16% are close. It was real fun researching & plotting the progression of body fat. Initially I thought I was 16-17% at the beginning on 3/2, and that this was going to be a quick cut to 10% after doing some math lol. I think 19-21 was more accurate. Real glad I cut when I did!
    Last edited by etRCN; 05-04-2021 at 02:26 PM.

I could kiss you, the 9 weeks paid off. Goal is 12 months of consistent lifting while staying under @15%. I began to bulk early 2021 but realized I should have cut. Now my plan is to bulk at 3lb/month and mini cut at 1% bw when I reach @15%. I think 3-6lbs is a good cut length for me to stick to.

I figure if I can build muscle at 1.5-2lbs/month, that should put me ~140-145lb lbm by the year's end, or 165-170 bw at high 14%. That's my high estimate, & I'd be very happy with something near that. That's the most muscle mass I will have ever had. Typically I'm @150-155 15-17%. In my notes I have written that I think 16-17% looked good too, but we'll see how more muscle mass looks. I'm already really happy with how I look in a small shirt, I can see my traps through it, and my arms are decent enough to mostly fill it out. I was always self conscious about my small waist, but after hanging out in bb forums I'm eager for 28-30" and getting a taper going. Can't wait to get more muscle all around. The process is fun in itself- I really enjoy the human biology aspect.

I attached pictures from March & April if you've got time to check, I'm curious if @20% and 16% are close. It was real fun researching & plotting the progression of body fat. Initially I thought I was 16-17% at the beginning on 3/2, and that this was going to be a quick cut to 10% after doing some math lol. I think 19-21 was more accurate. Real glad I cut when I did!
    I think your estimates were reasonable from the pictures.

Keep in mind tho, you probably won't be gaining 1.5-2lb of actual muscle mass per month... I mean that's a TON of lean tissue in a year if you're already starting with some lifting history.

But either way, I think you have a really good starting point.

golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ibb.co/3W77m9f

5’9 at 193 lbs currently, down from 255 beginning of 2020. Currently aiming for 165 by September and then reassessing. Let me know what you guys think! Not going to bias this with my own estimation heh.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by golfballs321 View Post
    ibb.co/3W77m9f

5’9 at 193 lbs currently, down from 255 beginning of 2020. Currently aiming for 165 by September and then reassessing. Let me know what you guys think! Not going to bias this with my own estimation heh.
    probably 27%+

golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) golfballs321 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    probably 27%+
    Thanks! My own estimation was 28-29% and my trainer said 30 or a bit less than 30. So it’s good to hear.

NiallGlennon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

I'd appreciate a BF estimate. I have been working out for a few years but only recently got my nutrition in order. I am always unsure as to whether I should eat at a surplus or a deficit. I have a lot of fat around my lower back and stomach.
    Attached Images

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NiallGlennon View Post
    Hi,

I'd appreciate a BF estimate. I have been working out for a few years but only recently got my nutrition in order. I am always unsure as to whether I should eat at a surplus or a deficit. I have a lot of fat around my lower back and stomach.
    In just to see how my guess compares to those with a more trained eye for it.

20-21%... ?
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    In just to see how my guess compares to those with a more trained eye for it.

20-21%... ?
    I agree with this... i'd say it COULD be as high as about 22% depending on distribution but not far off either way.

Originally Posted by golfballs321 View Post
    ibb.co/3W77m9f

~30%

thetruth1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thetruth1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thetruth1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thetruth1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thetruth1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd like a estimate please. Current stats are 5'7 and 215 pounds. Pictures in bodyspace profile.

Originally Posted by thetruth1985 View Post
    I'd like a estimate please. Current stats are 5'7 and 215 pounds. Pictures in bodyspace profile.
    Probably around 28%

Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100)

I would like a bodyfat estimate please

I am 5"9 and weigh 199lb.

Skinfold calipers estimated 12%, although the person who measured was very experienced I feel I am a little higher.

5 years ago I had an 16-17% estimate on this forum weighing around 190lb. I have more muscle than I did then.

Thanks in advance!

thetruth1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thetruth1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thetruth1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thetruth1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thetruth1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably around 28%
    Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Patrickclose09 View Post
    I am 5"9 and weigh 199lb.

Skinfold calipers estimated 12%, although the person who measured was very experienced I feel I am a little higher.

5 years ago I had an 16-17% estimate on this forum weighing around 190lb. I have more muscle than I did then.

Thanks in advance!
    That still looks much closer to 16% to me.

Impress build tho... you hold weight very favorably.

Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrickclose09 is not very well liked. (-100)
    That still looks much closer to 16% to me.

Impress build tho... you hold weight very favorably.
    Thank you. Appreciate it!

yes123456789 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Trying to cut up for summer. 5'11 175 lbs, what's the bf%?
    Attached Images

Page 306 of 329 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast