Page 90 of 231 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 6914
    Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post

This. My mother lives with me and the wife, and we provide for her. Sure, she gets on my nerve sometimes, but there are things that I like about it as well.

I'd rather my mother come live with me when it's time as well rather than move into a seniors' home. No problem with that.

To be clear, I was referring to the mindset of expecting your kids to pay you a monthly allowance (even when as parents they're still capable of caring and providing for themselves) as compensation for raising you. I stand by my assertion that this expectation is nonsense.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rebel012 View Post
    I'd rather my mother come live with me when it's time as well rather than move into a seniors' home. No problem with that.

To be clear, I was referring to the mindset of expecting your kids to pay you a monthly allowance (even when as parents they're still capable of caring and providing for themselves) as compensation for raising you. I stand by my assertion that this expectation is nonsense.
    I agree with you on that. It's more accurate to say that there's a strong value placed on taking care of one's parents. For instance, my mother never asked to live with us or be provided for. Of course, there are parents who are entitled and greedy and actually demand this of their children. I think SwimLiftRunGrl addressed that. Those are chitty parents.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am with you but I have seen the other side as well. Different parts of the world, cultures, and families operate differently. Some people expect what I consider too much from their kids. I feel some even have kids partially for the selfish reason of having someone to care for them in old age.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Not crying bud. I just don’t care to spend this much energy wondering how my imaginary daughter views sex. The misc section of BB.com is hardly considered intellectual.
    All you do is cut people down. You don't contribute anything positive or try to help people with relationship problems. One step below from Kev1972.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nothing wrong with a woman wanting sex, and some women are fine with just sex with no strings attached.

That said, the irony of this coming from you when you get giddy with butterflies whenever some fat 20 year-old sends you a heart and eggplant emoji after enough girls left him on read for him to get down to his seventh stringer. Fukin lol.
    Lmao ded. It’s true though.
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    I think it really depends on the girl. She can do all the stuff above with being raised with good parents. Most guys on this forum have a bad perspective on women in America based on dating apps. All the women I know that have similar raising as me are from IRL.

hahaha.. you have to move to the South first so you can be a southern woman.
    Everything listed is how I was raised, but I was raised by a southern Baptist father. Women must act a certain way, you don’t sleep around, dating is meant to find a LTR, and as the daughter you take care of the parents when they get older. A lot of women do have this trait, but I think it depends on heavily where you live. Most women in my liberal city write off their family lol
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    All you do is cut people down. You don't contribute anything positive or try to help people with relationship problems. One step below from Kev1972.
    What are you showing us with your back picture? Tan lines?
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so i matched with some hotties and they're all in Thailand even though I set my distance to 15 miles???

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Everything listed is how I was raised, but I was raised by a southern Baptist father. Women must act a certain way, you don’t sleep around, dating is meant to find a LTR, and as the daughter you take care of the parents when they get older. A lot of women do have this trait, but I think it depends on heavily where you live. Most women in my liberal city write off their family lol
    This is what I was referring to. "Women must act a certain way;" "As the DAUGHTER you must take care of the parents;" etc.

These type of expectations do put people in a box, and they can end up stifling creative potential.

But I suppose if you're happy with it in retrospect, cool.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is what I was referring to. "Women must act a certain way;" "As the DAUGHTER you must take care of the parents;" etc.

These type of expectations do put people in a box, and they can end up stifling creative potential.

I'm not a fan of this elderly care as I know women in Asian cultures who are expected to care for the husband's parents. I think the men and women should be responsible. Unfortunately it's usually the woman and she has kids and a job to tend to as well, so it's exhausting for her to do all of that without help.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Asian mother things. My mother was telling me I was getting fat when I looked like my avi.
    LMAO! Gotta love asian moms. Some are very passive aggressive too. You give them stuff and they say they don't want it but deep down they are very happy that they got it.

Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    I knew you would understand what I am saying. Thank you! MuzzieChick would understand too.

Define creative potential? FemaleWarrior and I are in the IT field. We create things for a living. lol. You will be surprised how creative we can be in other areas of our life while following our belief systems.

LMAO! Gotta love asian moms. Some are very passive aggressive too. You give them stuff and they say they don't want it but deep down they are very happy that they got it.

I knew you would understand what I am saying. Thank you! MuzzieChick would understand too.

Define creative potential? FemaleWarrior and I are in the IT field. We create things for a living. lol. You will be surprised how creative we can be in other areas of our life while following our belief systems.
    I didn't say it necessarily would, I said it "can;" but anyway, creative potential goes beyond just one's occupation. It also can refer to just a fear of stepping outside your comfort zone, plus those types of expectations can have other negative side effects as well. But as I said, if you're happy in retrospect great.

Love Asian moms tbh. I was talking to one in the thrift store today. She was surprised that I kept the conversation going while there was a slight language barrier. They are so upfront even to strangers. It’s so refreshing in my city.

Muzzle would definitely understand because of her religion also lol

In the IT field also do freelance artwork. Definitely love being out of the box but I can see what he means. I’ve met a few people that made these views their personality, sadly
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

The 53 year old billionaire messaged me from yet another number so I told him to, "Go to hell" and blocked that one. This is the third number.

He is a sociopath who is used to getting what he wants. He is a disgusting person who used the n word and talked about Jews negatively. I want nothing to do with him. The news article said he was bipolar. Thank you Bumble.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    got a hottie on tinder receptive but 99% sure it's because she is 1k miles away and is using me for attention. she said she might move to california. i stopped responding.

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    The 53 year old billionaire messaged me from yet another number so I told him to, "Go to hell" and blocked that one. This is the third number.

He is a sociopath who is used to getting what he wants. He is a disgusting person who used the n word and talked about Jews negatively. I want nothing to do with him. The news article said he was bipolar. Thank you Bumble.
    Who cares.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quiet times these days.
    What I wouldn't give for a spadelexus update.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Quiet times these days.
    Yesss I want to know what’s up with Spade.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quiet times these days.
    His podcast took off. Look him up, Kevin Samuels.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

used up all my swipes. 3 matches
    2 landwhales
    1 black girl

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    2 landwhales
    1 black girl
    Are landwhales and black girls mutually exclusive?
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    His podcast took off. Look him up, Kevin Samuels.
    Lmao that is Swords crush. Spade is white and Jewish.

We used to talk way back in the dayz in the old tinder threads. Going back to before I even started dating.

He used to give me good advice and he used to be nice to me but then he turned on me at some point. Idk why.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Are landwhales and black girls mutually exclusive?

I haven't matched with a black landwhale yet

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    2 landwhales
    1 black girl
    Interesting. Black women never match with me, it's always PAWGs, srs.

If the black sloot is at least 6/10 I'd quit complaining and take that pussy for a spin first, srs.

Registered User ghostdivision88's Avatar
    ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000) ghostdivision88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    before i deleted the app i matched proably half faties, 1/4 hot black chicks, 1/4 hot white chicks

fat ones and black girls i deleted immediately

half the white wones responded, out of those maybe 1/4 ould take it to text and we'd set up a date, most would flake, or something would come up on my end

2 lays from tinder lol

conclusions

**** that shiiiiiiit

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quiet times these days.
    Starting to wonder if 2021 is when the misc dies for good.

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post

If the black sloot is at least 6/10 I'd quit complaining and take that pussy for a spin first, srs.
    the black girls i match with are 3-4s. the obese women (whites and latinas) are 0s-1s. still holding out for a white or asian 4/10 tbh.

was talking to a white 6/10 but she was 1k miles away.

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post

It’s your face boyo.
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

Originally Posted by ghostdivision88 View Post
    before i deleted the app i matched proably half faties, 1/4 hot black chicks, 1/4 hot white chicks

fat ones and black girls i deleted immediately

half the white wones responded, out of those maybe 1/4 ould take it to text and we'd set up a date, most would flake, or something would come up on my end

2 lays from tinder lol

conclusions

**** that shiiiiiiit
    how long did you use it? any gfs? any second dates?

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I remember when the tinder og idontevenlift was posting gold on the old tinder threads

spadelexus came later

Good times
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Page 90 of 231 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast