Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another thing that I do is I train less than before, twice a week only, and I do about 65 minutes of cardio a week
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Just ignore Superman704 he is a troll. He has years old threads on multiple forums saying ifbb pros are natty.
    He trains twice a week
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok guys, here they are. testosterone booster results from my first lab test taken.

some things to keep in mind:

my first blood draw was a baseline for a 45 year old male, (711 total, 97 free) this was a BEFORE test back on june 16, 2020. at this time i hadn't really worked out much since March. i ate okay at best, way too much excess of everything. numbers were actually decent considering my age, diet and lack of weightlifting. after that you'll see 8 weeks later ON the booster with barely working out, there is only so much it can do on it's own but it's still significant (824 total/113 free). no workouts with weights at all, just burpees a couple times a week as i was doing before. all gyms were closed.

then another test with a 4 week OFF cycle, numbers plummeted (586 total/106 free) but still not too bad considering the free test was relatively high. when i had blood drawn i was sick, not sure if that affected my numbers. did i have covid at the time who knows but a lot of us at work were sick during that time frame, a few that got tested had covid. i never did get tested to find out for sure but anywho.

i then began another cycle for 8 weeks ON, started working out again since the gym was open. this is where the results really came up quite a bit (1071 total/157 free *flagged as high*), i was ecstatic. seems like as long as you're working out they stay in the high/normal level, just shy of the point where you'll get flagged. i emailed Mike the maker of the product, he said it's nothing to worry about and that I'm not "too high".

i then did a 4 week OFF cycle, (937 total/155 free *flagged as high*). you'll notice i was barely in the high range, .9 over but still enough to qualify for the lab. I had run out of the booster and my order had not been delivered yet so i figure let me go another month or so off to see what would happen. I ended up doing another 5 weeks OFF. Now I'm at a total of 9 weeks OFF from when i last used the booster. numbers were still good (724 total/112 free). Emailed Mike in advance of this and he had said i can do an 8 week washout to make sure my numbers aren't at all affected by the booster. i did a total of 9 weeks instead and was happy with were i was. then finally went back ON for 8 weeks and those were my final numbers posted earlier in the thread (1092 total/202 free).

all dates are listed on labs in upper left hand corner along with time blood was drawn. I tried to always go in at the same time but sometimes there were more people waiting to get blood than others so there is some minor fluctuation.

hope this helps for those that are interested.

i'm thinking of making this an entirely new thread if it'll make things easier since we're already 3 pages in.

Edit: look at the dates, they're not in order and it took me almost two hours to put this together.
    Attached Images
    Kid Covid

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For my results back earlier this week but just been too busy/lazy to update this thread. Four things measured were:

Cortisol(measured in ng/mL) the only thing that registered high for me. Normal range is listed as 0.31 to 5.05 and my results were 6.1. Cortisol is highest in the morning(like everything else) and I took the test right when I woke up. I’d also hit legs really hard the day before which can elevate levels. I only lift 3 days/week but they are pretty intense sessions for about 1.5 hours. My stress levels are really low and my sleep is usually really good, so if I had to guess I think my lifting is probably the main thing raising those levels. Will be interested to see what my levels are for the next test though

DHEA-S(measured in ng/mL) normal range listed as 0.35 to 8.47 and mine was 3.51(so close to perfect miscer score). Was glad to see this wasn’t high since I started supplementing this about 2 months ago. Have felt better after starting and since my levels are still well within range I’ll continue current regimen and see where I end up on the next test.

Estradiol(measured in pg/mL) just says the normal range is anything below 39 and mine is simply stated as <11.8

Free T(measured in pg/mL) lists the normal range as 49-185 and mine came back as 83.9. Was actually a little surprised it wasn’t higher but oh well, been feeling good and lifting sessions have been very productive.

Will test again when I get closer to the end of my bottle. Depending on how I feel I might just go ahead and order another bottle or two so I can do the full 8 weeks as recommended before taking a month off. After doing some research into lowering cortisol(which I think will help with gains and elevating other hormones) one supplement recommended more than most others is ashwagandha, and a decent amount is included in the booster I started taking. That alone should be valuable. Disclaimer though, I did start including magnesium in my daily routine for more hormone support and because there’s strong evidence that it helps lower cortisol. So this won’t be a perfectly scientific study of just the booster, but don’t really care because I feel my stack can probably really benefit from magnesium.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ManwittaPlan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lot's of info and i'm trying to do the conversion since my labs used different measuements, for example your dhea-s measured in picograms vs mine which used nanograms. using the conversion you're at 351. two reputable sources (mark gordon being one) want you at 380 minimum for optimal. you're right there. mark gordon prefers a max of 500 while some others say up to 420 is fine.

I'm taking this to PM sir!
    Kid Covid

Got blood drawn this past Saturday, this was a 4 week cycle OFF the booster.

Total testosterone: 1016 ng/dl
    Free testosterone: 154 pg/dl

I’m speechless.

I’m more excited about the free number because that’s what you have access to.

I’ll be posting a screenshot of the lab work when I get home later on and adding it to my lab pics thread. I’ve noticed a pattern, the longer I go the less in between cycles my numbers drop. Takes 6 weeks for a “washout” period but I’ve tested after 9 and I’m back at baseline.

Already started new cycle on Sunday and will get blood drawn again in 8 weeks.

Somuncus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ManwittaPlan View Post

I’m speechless.

I’ll be posting a screenshot of the lab work when I get home later on and adding it to my lab pics thread. I’ve noticed a pattern, the longer I go the less in between cycles my numbers drop. Takes 6 weeks for a “washout” period but I’ve tested after 9 and I’m back at baseline.

Just ordered a bottle of that today, I will get a blood test before I start it will probably post the results here

Got a couple of questions ;

How much do you eat broccoli sprouts? do you do any other DIM?

Did you use any DHEA during the cycle?

Also, this is an out-of-the-topic question but seems you have spent time more than me on testosterone so do you think is there a connection between masturbating and testosterone level. I know it is not a crystal clear matter but I do feel the way better once I avoid it

thinking to add, 10.000iu D3
    3-gram DAA

Originally Posted by Somuncus View Post
    Just ordered a bottle of that today, I will get a blood test before I start it will probably post the results here

Got a couple of questions ;

How much do you eat broccoli sprouts? do you do any other DIM?

Did you use any DHEA during the cycle?

Also, this is an out-of-the-topic question but seems you have spent time more than me on testosterone so do you think is there a connection between masturbating and testosterone level. I know it is not a crystal clear matter but I do feel the way better once I avoid it

thinking to add, 10.000iu D3
    3-gram DAA
    The broccoli sprouts I’d have on and off, whenever I’d get around to making them. I would eat them more as a precautionary measure. DIM I began taking a few months ago, I want to say around December.

I’ve been taking 5000 it’s of vitamin d for years but bumped it up to 10,000 around New Years. Have never taken d aspartic acid.

I don’t believe that sexual activity should affect your levels, from what I’ve read it shouldn’t matter. I’ll send you a PM about dhea since it’s against forum rules to discuss on here.
    Kid Covid

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ll send you a PM about dhea since it’s against forum rules to discuss on here.
    I saw that and find it funny as you can buy it on their store.
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    I’m pretty sure it is ok to discuss. I actually did some searches to look for old threads and see what type of feedback was given in them, and found plenty talking about dhea. It’s just that there wasn’t much discussion and most threads consisted of just a few short replies. The rules state:

Discussion of or references to illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Seems we could infer that since it is sold here we don’t have to take caution in discussing it, but I guess you never know.
    +positive crew+

Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    Really wow

A thread got deleted recently when someone asked about dhea by the mod suffolkpunch who is always helpful on here. I didn’t research on my own to see if it’s sold on bb. com
    Last edited by ManwittaPlan; 03-31-2021 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Edit: it is sold on here yes I just looked

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    I’m pretty sure it is ok to discuss. I actually did some searches to look for old threads and see what type of feedback was given in them, and found plenty talking about dhea. It’s just that there wasn’t much discussion and most threads consisted of just a few short replies. The rules state:

Discussion of or references to illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Seems we could infer that since it is sold here we don’t have to take caution in discussing it, but I guess you never know.
    Yeah man I apologize I really thought we couldn’t discuss, when I saw the thread get locked I never looked into it

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    He trains twice a week
    Damn I’ve been doing it all wrong
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He trains twice a week
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Damn I’ve been doing it all wrong
    It's because he has a tonal
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Yeah man I apologize I really thought we couldn’t discuss, when I saw the thread get locked I never looked into it
    No worries, better to be safe than sorry.
    +positive crew+

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I’m speechless.

Numbers are holding strong. You're on for another 8 weeks correct?
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Numbers are holding strong. You're on for another 8 weeks correct?
    yes, started Sunday and will end the cycle on may 22. i suppose i can do 12 weeks as opposed to 8 but i'd rather be ultra conservative and am happy with the results.

my latest result being 4 weeks off...this is a great baseline to start with

Kid Covid

mountgoat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can you tell me how to calculate the free testosterone?

I got this from the lab:
    Testosterone 5.83 ng/ml
    - this must be the total

Testosterone SI 20.23 nmol/L
    - is this the free or something else?

Took at 11 AM on a 12 hour fast.

Originally Posted by mountgoat View Post
    Can you tell me how to calculate the free testosterone?

I got this from the lab:
    Testosterone 5.83 ng/ml
    - this must be the total

Testosterone SI 20.23 nmol/L
    - is this the free or something else?

Took at 11 AM on a 12 hour fast.
    Your total T equivalent would be 583, the free I’m not sure I’ll have to look for an online conversion.

11am was way too late you’d want to get your blood drawn ideally at around 8am
    Kid Covid

http://unitslab.com/node/136

Using this calculator turns out you only had total testosterone measured

Total test 583
    Kid Covid

mountgoat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ah, it's just another unit of measure. Thank you.
    Has your total and free T always been roughly correlated, i.e. it's rare to have good total T while simulatenously having free T?
    Suppose I should do another test that includes free and is done earlier in the day.
    How high would your T have to get before worrying about it being too high?

Yes I would have blood drawn earlier in the day and do both a free and total....free is important because that’s what you have access to.

You won’t have to worry about it being “too high” unless you’re on anabolics.

I was flagged as high by the lab and emailed mike mahler, he said it’s nothing to worry about.

I would recommend getting a hormone panel depending on your age, if you have any symptoms, etc.

I did mine to see if this product I’m using was actually doing what it claimed to do and the person who recommended it is very respected for his opinions.

Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What were some of the benefits you noticed? Better recovery, libido, strength?

Thinking of getting a bottle.

Originally Posted by Ondle View Post
    What were some of the benefits you noticed? Better recovery, libido, strength?

Thinking of getting a bottle.
    Recovery and sleep quality are the two things by far. Soreness is almost non existent even if I push myself hard.

Libido I really don’t notice a difference, fwiw I’m 46 and my gf of two years will be 22 soon...we’ve always had an “energetic” relationship.

For strength it’s hard to say because I rotate workouts every few weeks and they’re not consistent enough. I have steadily added weight or reps to every exercise but again after a few weeks I switch things up.

A big benefit is the way I feel, it’s hard to describe but I can best put it that I anticipate every workout more....even daily tasks I feel more excited about. Is it because of the higher overall levels I really don’t know.

This winter I didn’t get sick. My work assignment has switched and I deal with a lot of people up close (literally have to touch people). I also train bjj and have rotated many training partners, as far as I know I haven’t had covid. Is it the booster? Who knows but I’m sure optimal levels in the blood can’t hurt.

Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Recovery and sleep quality are the two things by far. Soreness is almost non existent even if I push myself hard.

Libido I really don’t notice a difference, fwiw I’m 46 and my gf of two years will be 22 soon...we’ve always had an “energetic” relationship.

For strength it’s hard to say because I rotate workouts every few weeks and they’re not consistent enough. I have steadily added weight or reps to every exercise but again after a few weeks I switch things up.

A big benefit is the way I feel, it’s hard to describe but I can best put it that I anticipate every workout more....even daily tasks I feel more excited about. Is it because of the higher overall levels I really don’t know.

This winter I didn’t get sick. My work assignment has switched and I deal with a lot of people up close (literally have to touch people). I also train bjj and have rotated many training partners, as far as I know I haven’t had covid. Is it the booster? Who knows but I’m sure optimal levels in the blood can’t hurt.
    Thanks for the response. I ordered a bottle to try it out. I’ll report back if I feel or notice any changes. I won’t get my T levels checked as I don’t have time to go visit a lab right now, but hopefully I can get enhanced recovery from training and a libido boost lol

For immune system I have noticed daily zinc and vitamin d3 to be key. I have not gotten sick with anything in nearly 2 years...not even Covid

Originally Posted by Ondle View Post
    Thanks for the response. I ordered a bottle to try it out. I’ll report back if I feel or notice any changes. I won’t get my T levels checked as I don’t have time to go visit a lab right now, but hopefully I can get enhanced recovery from training and a libido boost lol

For immune system I have noticed daily zinc and vitamin d3 to be key. I have not gotten sick with anything in nearly 2 years...not even Covid
    i wish you could check before and after to know what is happening inside your body but yes, after a bottle you should "feel" a difference if it's in fact working for you. an honest 8 week run is the best way to go.

the best way i can phrase it to someone is that it looks like i do less to get more now, my levels weren't clinically low to begin with i was above average especially for my age. it's more so that now i'm where someone who had great genetics would be AND followed a proper lifestyle.

tyler51285 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

T booster

I have been taking testo pro lab seems to work ok was thinking about trying what you take do I need to stop taking mine for awhile before starting or not thanks

Originally Posted by tyler51285 View Post
    I have been taking testo pro lab seems to work ok was thinking about trying what you take do I need to stop taking mine for awhile before starting or not thanks
    i looked up the ingredients

it's a combination of vitamin d, k, boron and zma

i take all those minus the boron seperately

the other part of the blend is mucuna, ashwagandha, d aspartic and luteolin

i havent used the d aspartic, haven't looked into it enough but what scared me years back was an article stating that it can negatively affect brain plasticity so i stayed away from it

mucuna and the ash are in the product im taking but it also contains bulbine which is the heavyweight in the blend

i don't know much about the product you're using but i think it would be a good idea to have a 4-6 week washout to know how it's affecting you but i don't believe it's necessary. bulbine is an herb you should cycle because in high doses used for too long (12 weeks or more) can have detrimental effects on the liver.

CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So is this product actually legit then? I've always been told t boosters are either real and illegal, or legal and fake.

Assume it's ok to order to the UK, and no customs issues?
    A.L.L. Leukemia 2009 - 2012
    Brain haemorrhage 2009
    Hip replacements 2010 & 2011
    Eating Disorder 2016 - 2022
    Collapsed Talus 2020 - (Surgery August '22)