Page 87 of 231 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 6912
    KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Rejecting a woman’s offer for sex is brutal for them. They just lost the highest power they can yield over a man.

1. This is why women don’t usually expose themselves to this type of rejection, and the man is expected to make the moves. Their ego can’t handle it.

2. I don’t advise playing games, but this is a huge power play even within a relationship. Most men will never reject sex, and it gives women a lot of leverage/power. I’ve genuinely rejected sex a few times and it did shake them.
    I see that now, this chick went nuclear berserk on me lol. Next time I am just gonna ghost and be done with it. Some of these women are crazy out here legit. Sometimes I sit here wondering if i should message my ex-fiance. jeez its rough out there

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try not to get jaded by people who betray you. I know the feeling; I was respectful to my ex and would've never dreamed of meeting a past FWB. Meanwhile she betrayed me.

Eventually it'll be reciprocated by the right person. But it does get more difficult after repeated betrayal, whether it's from an ex or someone you thought was a friend.

There is a balance to find. Gradual trust; don't gi.ve it away to easily. Trust has to be earned.
    Yeah for sure. I went on tinder not so long ago and it made me sick looking at the amount of girls who make "demands" specially the ones who clearly don't look after themselves. I booked a trip to the phillipines alone after the break up to get out of here and Europe. I've been talking to a philipino girl since for around 2 month non stop and I've not come across any red flags.. tried to test her saying I'd buy her things and she wouldn't accept it lol. My mate in work said he knows 4 fellas who have phillipino wife's and they're very loyal and different to English girls. So I'll do LDR and see what happens because I'm not in a rush and I need all this time to myself so come September when I'm down there I'll see how it plays out.

We have video chatted alot so I'll see what happens in that distant future. Gyms are open now and I'm working abit more hours and feeling alot better in myself so I'll keep everything updated from now on haha!
    Liverpool Football Club ******
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm taking with 3 young surfer looking blondes so I'm on cloud nine That's totally my type. The problem is that the surfer type of guy is usually broke at my age.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
    Quality women go to bars, they just aren't the ones getting hammered.
    I don't disagree with the fact that decent women can still go out to bars with their friends.

But did you really call a girl wife material after talking with her for an hour or two?!?!

Originally Posted by ChrissJ View Post

Honestly brahs if I've learned something it's to not let those brain chemicals trick you into wanting to be with a person specially if the relationship has tons of red flags. As mentioned above I'm grateful I didn't invest more time, effort and money into this girl. I might of lost maybe £1000 but thats nothing compared to if it went further. Past 2 relationships I've been betrayed so maybe I'm bad at judging human character because when I'm in a relationship I give my all to make somebody happy that's for sure. Guess I'll go LDR next time around so its less stressful haha.
    That's great you got out of it when you did before you invested more. Hopefully you learned a lot from the process.

It's not your responsibility to make your SO happy. You both should still be putting yourself first 95% of the time. Seems like this is a concept you need to work on understanding.

Choosing LDR's won't solve anything at all. I'd argue it's a terrible choice to actively pursue LDR's over someone local unless you're involved in a matchmaking service specific to certain cultures or something.

BOL and keep the updates coming.

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is hinge premium worth it?

I’ve been getting solid matches. Like girls I would actually go for IRL. Unlike tinder where most matches are trash.

I hate how Tinder crops and zooms in on pics making it look like chit. Everything looks crisp and high quality on hinge
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    I don't disagree with the fact that decent women can still go out to bars with their friends.

But did you really call a girl wife material after talking with her for an hour or two?!?!

That's great you got out of it when you did before you invested more. Hopefully you learned a lot from the process.

It's not your responsibility to make your SO happy. You both should still be putting yourself first 95% of the time. Seems like this is a concept you need to work on understanding.

Choosing LDR's won't solve anything at all. I'd argue it's a terrible choice to actively pursue LDR's over someone local unless you're involved in a matchmaking service specific to certain cultures or something.

BOL and keep the updates coming.
    It's something I'm yet to experience properly so since I'm going down there I just thought I have nothing to lose spending time with her and seeing where it goes. Getting a condo down there in the future has been one thing I've had in mind so I guess ill see until September but once it comes ill keep updates in here of the trip (if covid doesn't ruin it lol) Hope everyone else is doing well here!
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rebel012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    Paying a hooker to pretend to want you and then "turning her down" doesn't count as "rejecting" you dumb *******. It means you paid money to not have sex.
    Lol, this. Why is that incel even in this thread?

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChrissJ View Post
    Yeah for sure. I went on tinder not so long ago and it made me sick looking at the amount of girls who make "demands" specially the ones who clearly don't look after themselves. I booked a trip to the phillipines alone after the break up to get out of here and Europe. I've been talking to a philipino girl since for around 2 month non stop and I've not come across any red flags.. tried to test her saying I'd buy her things and she wouldn't accept it lol. My mate in work said he knows 4 fellas who have phillipino wife's and they're very loyal and different to English girls. So I'll do LDR and see what happens because I'm not in a rush and I need all this time to myself so come September when I'm down there I'll see how it plays out.
    Those women tend to be more loyal, feminine and family oriented than Western women. I never really saw that as my future, but I'm open to the idea after dating women from many different cultures. That said, if you marry into that family you should expect your money to become more available to the family. They have a different perspective on individualism. They are loyal and driven to contribute for the family, but the rewards are often (willingly) shared.

SwimLiftRunGrl may be able to speak more to that angle, I'm not sure if her family aligns to that well though ,since they're in America.

Western women are the most entitled, and propagandized by modern feminism. They have deviated furthest away from their nature, are stubbornly anti-traditionalist, and essentially try to behave like men.

Many non-Westernized women are more feminine and homely. I still recall being absolutely blown away when one girl did little homely things in my apartment (only after a couple of dates). I'm a fiercely independent guy, but it was the first time in my life where I felt truly complemented and a wave of attraction swept over me. It was my one and only taste of a truly feminine presence, and how it could add value and joy to my life.

I've never felt that feeling with a Western woman, nomatter how attractive she was, but I could of course if she innately behaved that way (which seems unlikely, except maybe in more rural America).
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those women tend to be more loyal, feminine and family oriented than Western women. I never really saw that as my future, but I'm open to the idea after dating women from many different cultures. That said, if you marry into that family you should expect your money to become more available to the family. They have a different perspective on individualism. They are loyal and driven to contribute for the family, but the rewards are often (willingly) shared.

SwimLiftRunGrl may be able to speak more to that angle, I'm not sure if her family aligns to that well though ,since they're in America.

Western women are the most entitled, and propagandized by modern feminism. They have deviated furthest away from their nature, are stubbornly anti-traditionalist, and essentially try to behave like men.

Many non-Westernized women are more feminine and homely. I still recall being absolutely blown away when one girl did little homely things in my apartment (only after a couple of dates). I'm a fiercely independent guy, but it was the first time in my life where I felt truly complemented and a wave of attraction swept over me. It was my one and only taste of a truly feminine presence, and how it could add value and joy to my life.

I've never felt that feeling with a Western woman, nomatter how attractive she was, but I could of course if she innately behaved that way (which seems unlikely, except maybe in more rural America).
    Do you ever ponder how living in Cali (if I remember that right) may be contributing to this "problem"? I think even within the US there are great differences in the personalities of women.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Do you ever ponder how living in Cali (if I remember that right) may be contributing to this "problem"? I think even within the US there are great differences in the personalities of women.
    Yes I do, especially particular areas of CA. Do you think there are many women in other areas of the US that may fit the profile?

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes I do, especially particular areas of CA. Do you think there are many women in other areas of the US that may fit the profile?
    Absolutely. Women from the Midwest and classier parts of the South would be of much more interest to you. I am very familiar with the type of woman you are describing and dissapointed in having grown up near NYC.

I actually know a few guys who specifically sought southern women, and one originally from NY just moved to TX with his now wife and family, where she was from.

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    (which seems unlikely, except maybe in more rural America).
    Grew up in rural America, the girls with glow are slim pickins and most aren't career-oriented. On the flipside, that tells you that many of them will be more "traditional" then what you're used to out there on the west coast. Don't get it twisted though, there's still slooty behavior to be found.

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol i remade bumble and im at 13 likes in like an hour

i got like 1 like last week and the week before

that noob boost is stronger than any fukin boost you can buy

then watch when my profile dies and i get zero likes for days
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am so tired of men asking for noods. I just told 3 of them to f off so now they are apologizing and acting like betas.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I am so tired of men asking for noods. I just told 3 of them to f off so now they are apologizing and acting like betas.
    Lmao at men. I do love my competition. The stories I’ve heard IRL too, lawd.

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But what other value do you have to men? You live with your husband and are about 50 years old. Nobody is going to take you seriously.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Lmao at men. I do love my competition. The stories I’ve heard IRL too, lawd.
    They are terrible. I posted some guys in the Miscord today.

One started off with "I'm a feminist, socialist". Of course he's a Berkeley grad student.

One said he was anti-capitalism.

Three said they were in open relationships/marriages.

At least I had a normal date, but of course he seems boring. I did read that if a guy seems boring that's a good thing, because he's most likely stable.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    But what other value do you have to men? You live with your husband and are about 50 years old. Nobody is going to take you seriously.
    My profile says I am very kind and caring and volunteer at an animal shelter, play tennis, and belong to an outdoor adventure club. So I can do a lot of activities with people.

I'm most likely going to have to move out from my husband when our daughter goes off to college in 2 years, so I'm looking for a life partner now. It may take 2+ years to find someone, if ever. If not then I'll be happy with female friends, family and cats and dogs. I don't *HAVE* to have a man. My therapist said there is no rush as it's not like I'm trying to have a baby before it's too late.

It's just the pickings are slim with men over 50. Many are getting white haired and wrinkly......I use Botox and color my hair to look younger.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

I’m one of those guys who asks for nudes perhaps too early and have definitely been blocked because of it

Yolo

I usually ask for nudes from girls I have no intention of taking serious

They are terrible. I posted some guys in the Miscord today.

One started off with "I'm a feminist, socialist". Of course he's a Berkeley grad student.

One said he was anti-capitalism.

Three said they were in open relationships/marriages.

At least I had a normal date, but of course he seems boring. I did read that if a guy seems boring that's a good thing, because he's most likely stable.
    Nothing worse than soyboy self proclaimed male feminists. He thinks it’ll help him get laid. But women dry up at weak men like that lmao

Boring probably has some correlation with stability. I have no frame of reference for what classifies as boring for you though.

Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    I usually ask for nudes from girls I have no intention of taking serious
    Ye this point came up before, but still seems like a poor tactic. Idk...

Nothing worse than soyboy self proclaimed male feminists. He thinks it’ll help him get laid. But women dry up at weak men like that lmao

Boring probably has some correlation with stability. I have no frame of reference for what classifies as boring for you though.
    Yeah I was telling my Dad about the guys calling themselves feminists and he said the same, that they do that to attract women. What a joke.

Well this guy is an electrician so he doesn't do much but work 10-12 hour days, sometimes 6-7 days a week. At least he has a stable job, though.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Yeah I was telling my Dad about the guys calling themselves feminists and he said the same, that they do that to attract women. What a joke.

Well this guy is an electrician so he doesn't do much but work 10-12 hour days, sometimes 6-7 days a week. At least he has a stable job, though.
    Might be able give you a nice life. Stay home and misc, watch Judge Judy and Jerry Springer reruns, while he works 12 hour days 7 days a week.

Just gotta suck him off when he gets back from work.

Might be able give you a nice life. Stay home and misc, watch Judge Judy and Jerry Springer reruns, while he works 12 hour days 7 days a week.

Just gotta suck him off when he gets back from work.
    LOL you sound like the housewives at the tennis club. They once said to me, "You work? ewwww". They just drop the kids off at school, go to Zumba class or play tennis, have lunch with the ladies and go wine tasting, then pick up the kids from school (pre-pandemic). Rough life. I did it for 4 years and loved it, but mostly because our daughter was young so I could play Barbies and hang out with her.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

That gives me more good vibes about something like this working but like you said it's down to the person if that's the type of girl they want. And your perception on western girls is correct.. Even the girls I've just "dated" in the past before my 2 long relationships I noticed all that resemblance. I think most people at some point in their life need to switch things and maybe try a "chance" to see if it works. I'm not going there expecting myself to come home wanting to marry someone but it's always a +1 if things go well.

And also the girls who I dated long term both of them also let themselves go heavily and I know its "wrong" to judge people based on that too but when u see your partner gaining a ton of weight its off putting and then you have to tell them without offending them lol.
    England Football Team *
    2019 Aesthetics Crew

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I probably could've done it with the ex if I wanted. I can stay occupied enough with one, and the lesbian stuff does nothing for me.
    Hnnng. So, when are we getting married? Lol.

Anyways, I agree w/ mgftp about a Midwest or classy southern woman being right for you.
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i can get a few matches a day if i spend time swiping but it's always a girl with one of the following qualities:

fat
    manface
    ginger
    black
    short hair
    underage

lol man i need to be able to get an errection at least

Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    i can get a few matches a day if i spend time swiping but it's always a girl with one of the following qualities:

fat
    manface
    ginger
    black
    short hair
    underage

lol man i need to be able to get an errection at least
    What's wrong with gingers??! Some are gorgeous.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao they either cannot read signals worth chit or dgaf.

Why do you bother responding to them after they've exhibited a behavior that's gonna result in you next-ing them anyways?

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's wrong with gingers??! Some are gorgeous.
    it's just weird man. my standards are low but only girls who check my 100% NO category like me :/

Page 87 of 231 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast