Page 8 of 242 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m signed up to! I’m excited
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

sound on

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most likely....if they ever get around to considering me worthy!

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got the second dose.. No issues to report..

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the vulnerable had gotten vaccinated first, Biden could say we beat the virus, but I think he seems to enjoy being the center of memorials and campaigning on “empty chairs”?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    If the vulnerable had gotten vaccinated first, Biden could say we beat the virus, but I think he seems to enjoy being the center of memorials and campaigning on “empty chairs”?
    Who is your target audience when you type this stuff?
    Inquiring minds want to know?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Who is your target audience when you type this stuff?
    Inquiring minds want to know?

LOL, all this talk about we are in this together and saving lives, but the vulnerable aren’t being provided vaccines yet, it’s mostly the healthy. And the vulnerable should not be forced, I’m certainly not saying that, but many vulnerable want it and it’s not getting to them.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can get vaccinated on Thursday but doubt I will. It's back day and who wants a sore shoulder for that?
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope, Neither my wife or I have gotten it. Have not gotten the flu shot, Have not had a cold, the flu since I cant remember when. My Mom just got her 2nd dose and is fine but she's at risk at 89. Now My wife has said if her employer requires it yes she will get it. I feel that until the at risk populations are vaccinated I dont need it., If strains change or situations change my view could change, but as it stands Hell no
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I can get vaccinated on Thursday but doubt I will. It's back day and who wants a sore shoulder for that?
    Medically.. they can use the glutes for this, although whether they're expecting and accommodating for that request is something you could discuss with them

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Medically.. they can use the glutes for this, although whether they're expecting and accommodating for that request is something you could discuss with them
    shots in the shoulder are better than the bum. When I’ve had seizures and they have given me a shot in the ass, I couldn’t sit right for a week....

I get my first dose on Thursday
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just got back from Oahu. Only thing required was a neg covid test 72hrs to departure.

Even though everyone tested negative on the flight, everyone is required to wear a mask, and you're constantly reminded of this and the fact it's federal crime with federal penalties etc. They even mention if you've tested negative and had the vaccine, mask is still required. I figured this going in, wasn't surprised at all, but it doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

SLC was the only airport with some decent food and shops open. I'd say 50-60% of Oahu was actually open. The amount of fear in the touristy areas was out of control. Plenty of people were actually wearing masks on the beach. Had a few random strangers tell me to wear a mask outside (looked up the rules and it's not required). LAX Delta terminal I was in only had 2 restaurants open, no where to sit to eat dinner. Not sure what good that does.

I was actually thankful and happy to get home. It's damn depressing out there...

So keep in mind, even if you test negative, healthy as can be, have the vaccine, life will not be returning to normal. What in the actual fk is going on? More people have died of drug overdoses than Covid in San Fran, I've been told.

I've even asked medical experts in public forums, what do the numbers have to be to return to normal? Keep in mind, I'm asking the people that get paid to give cities and organizations recommendations and none could/would give an answer. There is no end goal.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Nope, Neither my wife or I have gotten it. Have not gotten the flu shot, Have not had a cold, the flu since I cant remember when. My Mom just got her 2nd dose and is fine but she's at risk at 89. Now My wife has said if her employer requires it yes she will get it. I feel that until the at risk populations are vaccinated I dont need it., If strains change or situations change my view could change, but as it stands Hell no
    The mandatory for work thing is utter BS. That is why I stated earlier the vulnerable gets vaccinated first because once the vulnerable are accounted, life can go back on for everyone else.

But yeah, me too, I don’t even get flu shots. The last time I even got a cold was back in the days I would try and train to those workouts in FLEX magazine, I’d get a cold that would linger for a month, cause I was over trained and probially not eating enough. Rest strengthens immunity after hard training.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Just got back from Oahu. Only thing required was a neg covid test 72hrs to departure.

Even though everyone tested negative on the flight, everyone is required to wear a mask, and you're constantly reminded of this and the fact it's federal crime with federal penalties etc. They even mention if you've tested negative and had the vaccine, mask is still required. I figured this going in, wasn't surprised at all, but it doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

SLC was the only airport with some decent food and shops open. I'd say 50-60% of Oahu was actually open. The amount of fear in the touristy areas was out of control. Plenty of people were actually wearing masks on the beach. Had a few random strangers tell me to wear a mask outside (looked up the rules and it's not required). LAX Delta terminal I was in only had 2 restaurants open, no where to sit to eat dinner. Not sure what good that does.

I was actually thankful and happy to get home. It's damn depressing out there...

So keep in mind, even if you test negative, healthy as can be, have the vaccine, life will not be returning to normal. What in the actual fk is going on? More people have died of drug overdoses than Covid in San Fran, I've been told.

I've even asked medical experts in public forums, what do the numbers have to be to return to normal? Keep in mind, I'm asking the people that get paid to give cities and organizations recommendations and none could/would give an answer. There is no end goal.
    thanks for all of that, very helpful

this is the direction i see us possibly going in with a "green pass"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...noculated.html
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It doesn't even meet the qualifications for what a vaccine actually is. Remember how things turned out when they tried to come up with a vaccine for SARS back in 2004?

ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ApeXXXPredator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Keep in mind, I'm asking the people that get paid to give cities and organizations recommendations and none could/would give an answer. There is no end goal.
    That's because the point of Covid is to be continuous as a means of control. I can't believe people still can't wrap their heads around that.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Might consider getting the J&J or Sputnik vaccines.

Fuk no to Pfizer or Moderna.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

I bet you would just luv that? Fuk that app freedom killing BS!!!

I bet you would just luv that? Fuk that app freedom killing BS!!!
    I bet......that your bet..... would be totally wrong...... like 97% of the things you state/assume here.
    Just stop trying, your % is so low; you are like the gambler that keeps losing and continues betting.

I bet......that your bet..... would be totally wrong...... like 97% of the things you state/assume here.
    Just stop trying, your % is so low; you are like the gambler that keeps losing and continues betting.
    BS, you say you are a baby hulk, but you sound like baby Don Lemon, lol.

BS, you say you are a baby hulk, but you sound like baby Don Lemon, lol.
    Says the little b*itch that won't meet me for a friendly workout at Kevin Levrone's gym; which btw.... is the midway point off of 95Nth.

Why do you always go personal and off the topic!?

Stay on topic ADD/ADHD/OCD.
    The topic isssss taking the vax, not personal characteristics, preferences or ideologies.
    If you cant do that then gtfo.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Interesting and sad to read. Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by ApeXXXPredator View Post
    That's because the point of Covid is to be continuous as a means of control. I can't believe people still can't wrap their heads around that.
    Trust me when I say I fully understand and can wrap my head around it. I'm just simply sharing my experience of how out of control this whole scheme is. And I'm literally prodding the experts and epidemiologists I have access to, just to see what BS response they come up with. I never thought I'd return from a vacation from such a beautiful place in a state of depression and hopelessness, simply because of how gullible and easily controlled the general public is.

On a positive note, Delta's staff were all very nice and hospitable. All the people of Oahu I encountered were very nice and hospitable as well.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Says the little b*itch that won't meet me for a friendly workout at Kevin Levrone's gym; which btw.... is the midway point off of 95Nth.

Why do you always go personal and off the topic!?

Stay on topic ADD/ADHD/OCD.
    The topic isssss taking the vax, not personal characteristics, preferences or ideologies.
    If you cant do that then gtfo.
    Who are you calling little? I can probially out lift you with spoon and fork.

Funny though as you seem to get defensive of my posts, like yesterday?

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hopefully most employers require it. Hopefully most large gatherings like concerts and sporting events also require it. Schools and universities too. If the uneducated want to hurt themselves, that’s their decision. But when their stupidity threatens to prolong the pandemic, I’ll gladly support policies that exclude them from society.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    Hopefully most employers require it. Hopefully most large gatherings like concerts and sporting events also require it. Schools and universities too. If the uneducated want to hurt themselves, that’s their decision. But when their stupidity threatens to prolong the pandemic, I’ll gladly support policies that exclude them from society.
    Your talking as if a vaccine actually stops the spread? There is no real proof of that and if you truly believe in science you’d know that it’s possible to spread even with a vaccine, but it only is deadly to like 1 percent.

And you can piss off with the concentration camp talk, as no one in my house has gotten it and I don’t follow your pansy rules. Lol!!!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Props!

Dude, whats going on? Losing a little respect here man, if you guys are close by each other and the man asked you to meet him at the gym (also calling you a little bitch at that) your response should have been what day and what time.....No bueno brotha and you know I don't ever attack you in anyway, but that response was weak AF.
    On the list for Bannukah

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The mandatory for work thing is utter BS. That is why I stated earlier the vulnerable gets vaccinated first because once the vulnerable are accounted, life can go back on for everyone else.

But yeah, me too, I don’t even get flu shots. The last time I even got a cold was back in the days I would try and train to those workouts in FLEX magazine, I’d get a cold that would linger for a month, cause I was over trained and probially not eating enough. Rest strengthens immunity after hard training.
    Yep totally agree bro. I believe the last cold or flu was 1995 or 96 after running myself down after a week long party run lol, blew my immune system to hell after that fun week ..
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Any vaxx comments........... if not, we are done
    Again, stop posting about posters.................................. and fkn stay on topic.

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Props!

Dude, whats going on? Losing a little respect here man, if you guys are close by each other and the man asked you to meet him at the gym (also calling you a little bitch at that) your response should have been what day and what time.....No bueno brotha and you know I don't ever attack you in anyway, but that response was weak AF.

That’s fine.

I don’t have time to meet and train with him, (I barley got time to train at my gym down the road). I post my training in your thread. I told him to do that to but he won’t, that’s fine. I train for me and no one else.

I really don’t care what he calls me, lol!

If I were a single man with no family I’d travel anywhere to train, i used to actually do that back in the days. Times change.

Any vaxx comments........... if not, we are done
    Again, stop posting about posters.................................. and fkn stay on topic.
    You do realize I called myself fat right??????????