Page 29 of 231 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
    Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Is that this thread?
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^ How do you see these stats?

mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The Popinsky thread made me realize i haven't posted here in a while.

So to update: Colombia girl done she went back home early last month. I also moved to new area, cheaper rent and to get out of being in the middle of the city. My interaction with women lately has skewed younger lately. With mixed results. 4 girls im actively talking to. First one we're going out this week. Nurse who lifts 29 (actually around my age). She is extremely positive ALL the time, and texts messages alot, which kind of gets annoying but she's hot so whatever we'll see how it goes. I asked her out Thursday for this Saturday she couldn't because she had plans. She texts me kinda last minute on Friday at like 4 to meet up for a drink in an hour or two but I was already meeting some buddies. She has made many indications she wants to meet, sends pics all the time etc.

Had a date last week with some chick I met at the grocery store. She was giving me all the signals so got her number and went out that night. Very young 23, (I'm 32 for reference) cute face, braces still, 5'6, small tits but great ass. But we meet she's already stoned, have a few drinks, I find out she's clearly not a drinker pretty quick, gets sloppy. I'm kinda checked out at that point (atleast for that night). But she's easy to talk to, interesting, very different than most girls I meet, but she definitely is her age and acts like it. I do find out she's like stupid rich: owns lots of horses, land with multiple houses, talks about bringing me to courtside games and knows all these pro athletes and owners. So maybe to be continued? Lmao. Idk.

3rd one is a mom, a few yrs older then me. Recently divorced in april from 15 yr marriage. Blonde, pretty face, legitimately funny and we have shared experiences ie past super long relationships for most of our lives. Has only casually dated 2 people due to lockdowns and being a mom with 3 kids and described them as not serious at all. So I'm in a bit of uncharted territory here. She is still pretty nervous about Covid and the kids are somewhat of an issue in terms of going out. All indications on this one is out for a few drinks and back to her place with the kids gone , clearly looking for something more laid back fwb situation which I'm ok with.

The last one is some girl younger too, 24, lifts, very short like 5 ft (i love short girls), brunette with bangs, looks like half asian half white. But she is a very private person, just completely just gives off that vibe in any conversation lol. Ie like didn't even want to say what she does for work. Idk if something happened in her past or what. I've kinda on and off talked to from before all the lockdowns (mostly through snap even though i've had her number for like 7 months). We set something up pre lockdowns, she flaked last minute. I set up a date Sat night and then where I live we got a ****load of snow. She basically half flakes and says she hates driving in the snow and tries to change it to a lunch or something the next day. I'm free but I'm not gonna let her dictate all this **** (especially when she requested the place to eat too because she's been wanting to try it, no it wasn't stupid expensive or anything) so I say I'm busy. Not sure if i should bother, if she's worth the trouble, or what to think of with this one.
    Last edited by mcboo2; 01-11-2021 at 12:24 AM.

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Is that this thread?
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    ^^ How do you see these stats?
    a few dozen lines of code then the server will spit out the data. pretty interesting once you know it

surprised this is still legal in the US
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So me and my former "gf" of over 1 year have been in a real toxic relationship since the start of the election. Long story but she has extreme TDS, buys into all the woke headlines "systemic racism, orange man bad, white supremacy". Being that I lean right, and voted Trump... You can imagine what a chit show it was. And her idiot woke friends on IG also pollute her mind. Posting IG stories, virtue signaling... All that chit annoys me I sometimes can't help but point out the lies and hypocrisy. She's easily influenced and loves the clout.

Anyways, I guess I'm single now (again)

My question is: Is there such a thing as too soon to move on? I fired up Bumble/Tinder pretty quickly. Got some snaps. Might meet one later this week. In a way, I do and don't want her back. And the only way to end it for real this time is just fuk another girl that way it's not salvageable if that makes sense.

But for some reason I feel guilty moving on this fast.

wat do misc

Prior to like October it was a really fulfilling and fun relationship. It's kinda sad she morphed into a someone unrecognizable. I don't even get upset at her views but she just can't handle mine
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    Prior to like October it was a really fulfilling and fun relationship. It's kinda sad she morphed into a someone unrecognizable. I don't even get upset at her views but she just can't handle mine
    Sounds similar to a situation I had with the young ex. I’m moderate and try to have calm open conversations on political or societal topics. She got upset with me out of the blue about BLM and accused me of “not caring”?

I defended myself and questioned her position/claims, as I had read studies and researched the data. I even said I might be wrong, let’s discuss it and figure out the truth but I’m skeptical of the BLM organization. It doesn’t mean I don’t care about black people, that’s absurd.

She seemed upset/distant with me for a week, until I eventually sat her down and aired it out. We basically agreed to disagree. But it’s problematic because her entire friend group was ultra liberal, posting all those virtue signaling memes, etc.

I normally ignored it, but once I saw her post a story about “white men who take no action are racist” and I confronted her about it, and to once again explain her position, because how can I not take that a little personally?

The brainwashing and propaganda is deep.

awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000) awwchit2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wait till they find out their idols AOC, Omar, and Harris are all with white men.

They literally can’t see they are getting conned.

it’s really infuriating how blind they are dude. Im a pretty agreeable person but once their cognitive dissonance kicks in.... I have no patience for that

Woke politicians cry white supremacy while they’re getting dicked down by Timothy cock

It’s

INSANITY

And yes once their friends think the same, it’s over. They’ll go with their friends rather than their partner. And frankly if your girl can’t find common ground with you, it will never work.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    I watched a video the other, unfortunately I don't have a link for it, but it was footage from a sting operation. This woman hired a "hitman" to kill her husband, but unknowingly paid a cop. So they had her in the car on camera directly telling the cop to murder her husband for I think 5K and the cop even got her to say that she was completely OK with the murder and wouldn't feel bad afterwards.

So anyway, they talked to the husband, staged the "murder" and then arrested her after she gave an Academy award freakout when the cops told her he was dead. At the station she tried to deny everything so the sergeant wheeled in the "hitman" just to rub it in how hard they had her screwed.

Anyway she rang the husband, she's telling him to come down to the station and help, he's like "I saw the footage, I know what you did" and she's still denying it and trying to guilt trip him into seeing her so she can explain what really happened. Absolutely crazy stuff, if anything it blew my mind more than trying to off her husband for the money, this pure denial of absolute cast-iron reality. It's like "well if just lie about it hard enough, it'll work, it always has before".

What a crazy bitch. Found the link.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    So me and my former "gf" of over 1 year have been in a real toxic relationship since the start of the election. Long story but she has extreme TDS, buys into all the woke headlines "systemic racism, orange man bad, white supremacy". Being that I lean right, and voted Trump... You can imagine what a chit show it was. And her idiot woke friends on IG also pollute her mind. Posting IG stories, virtue signaling... All that chit annoys me I sometimes can't help but point out the lies and hypocrisy. She's easily influenced and loves the clout.

Anyways, I guess I'm single now (again)

My question is: Is there such a thing as too soon to move on? I fired up Bumble/Tinder pretty quickly. Got some snaps. Might meet one later this week. In a way, I do and don't want her back. And the only way to end it for real this time is just fuk another girl that way it's not salvageable if that makes sense.

But for some reason I feel guilty moving on this fast.

wat do misc

When did you actually break up? I'm not one to rebound so I usually wait some time before even thinking of meeting new people. Right now it's going on almost a month and I may think about it this coming weekend. It's all individual though. I just don't think it's fair to the new person if you're just rebounding and not really over someone when you're jumping into stuff too soon.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m really disgusted with how I’ve been treated by those on dating apps since my fall.

I received a text today that this woman was upset and I hurt her feelings because I haven’t been texting more. We had a date scheduled before my fall, but I ended up breaking my orbital and nose. There wasn’t much to text about since I don’t know when I’ll be up for another date. I’m finally weaning off of the painkillers.

She said she felt like I was playing games and keeping her on the back burner?!! Wtf I sent her pics of my black eye and cuts.

I liked her because she said she wanted a relationship and not into casual sex like most on dating apps. But to me a relationship is someone supporting you through thick and thin, not getting butthurt over texts.

BTW I replied to all of her texts. It wasn’t like I ignored her.

I was reluctant as she lives with her parents at 28 and has a dead end job. It’s just so hard to find any quality on these dating apps over 40.

This is the second person to duck me over in a week.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m really disgusted with how I’ve been treated by those on dating apps since my fall.

I received a text today that this woman was upset and I hurt her feelings because I haven’t been texting more. We had a date scheduled before my fall, but I ended up breaking my orbital and nose. There wasn’t much to text about since I don’t know when I’ll be up for another date. I’m finally weaning off of the painkillers.

She said she felt like I was playing games and keeping her on the back burner?!! Wtf I sent her pics of my black eye and cuts.

I liked her because she said she wanted a relationship and not into casual sex like most on dating apps. But to me a relationship is someone supporting you through thick and thin, not getting butthurt over texts.

BTW I replied to all of her texts. It wasn’t like I ignored her.

I was reluctant as she lives with her parents at 28 and has a dead end job. It’s just so hard to find any quality on these dating apps over 40.

This is the second person to duck me over in a week.
    If you text too long w/o meeting up usually things either die down or someone gets frustrated.

IMO you should switch to calling under the circumstances if you don't want to meet yet due to your accident but are still interested.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    If you text too long w/o meeting up usually things either die down or someone gets frustrated.

IMO you should switch to calling under the circumstances if you don't want to meet yet due to your accident but are still interested.
    Yeah calling or video conferencing is a good point. That way I can also see if it’s worth making the drive to meet since we live an hour from each other.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by legbroke View Post

Yeah that's her. There's a documentary length video on the full saga somewhere, whole thing is just insane. To be fair the husband sounds like an idiot meeting and marrying a stripper but it's not like a) he was a withered old troll so that she could only want his money and b) gold diggers traditionally wait for you to die, not hire hitmen.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by legbroke View Post

In a true crime group on ******** (70-80% females) and this was shared so much. A lot of people kept saying “I wonder what he did to make her do that” lmao

So messed up.
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    In a true crime group on ******** (70-80% females) and this was shared so much. A lot of people kept saying “I wonder what he did to make her do that” lmao

So messed up.
    It’s so annoying, even when someone cheats/is disloyal, when people say “what did the other person do (or not do) to trigger the behavior”.

I’ve seen guys on misc even arguing this when a woman cheats.

Whiny bitch dear diary.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 01-13-2021 at 07:49 AM.

legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) legbroke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

So messed up.
    Yeesh

FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    It’s so annoying, even when someone cheats/is disloyal, when people say “what did the other person do (or not do) to trigger the behavior”.

I’ve seen guys on misc even arguing this when a woman cheats.
    It’s more annoying in certain situations. Especially when it involves murder. Ever hear of Katherine Knight? She beheaded her husband and ate him while also getting ready to feed his body parts to their children. A decent amount of the comments were stating “he deserved that I bet” “what did he do to make her do that” “I bet he was abusing her” etc

Basically victim shaming a man that was brutally murdered by his partner. Vile behavior. Wasn’t just women doing it either. A few men were also. I don’t see how society has always painted men as the bed guys. Eh.. then again, I’m called the “pick me” out of my friend group.
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    I watched a video the other, unfortunately I don't have a link for it, but it was footage from a sting operation. This woman hired a "hitman" to kill her husband, but unknowingly paid a cop. So they had her in the car on camera directly telling the cop to murder her husband for I think 5K and the cop even got her to say that she was completely OK with the murder and wouldn't feel bad afterwards.

So anyway, they talked to the husband, staged the "murder" and then arrested her after she gave an Academy award freakout when the cops told her he was dead. At the station she tried to deny everything so the sergeant wheeled in the "hitman" just to rub it in how hard they had her screwed.

Anyway she rang the husband, she's telling him to come down to the station and help, he's like "I saw the footage, I know what you did" and she's still denying it and trying to guilt trip him into seeing her so she can explain what really happened. Absolutely crazy stuff, if anything it blew my mind more than trying to off her husband for the money, this pure denial of absolute cast-iron reality. It's like "well if just lie about it hard enough, it'll work, it always has before".
    Yes my ex husband can lie like that and after I found out the truth I used to ask him questions I already knew the answer to just to watch him lie. It was terrifying. No anxiety, no darting eyes, no hesitation, just no tells at all.

I think only people with no conscience can lie that good and there are more of those types around than you think. They look and act like normal people on the outside. But inside something is severely different.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Yes my ex husband can lie like that and after I found out the truth I used to ask him questions I already knew the answer to just to watch him lie. It was terrifying. No anxiety, no darting eyes, no hesitation, just no tells at all.

I think only people with no conscience can lie that good and there are more of those types around than you think. They look and act like normal people on the outside. But inside something is severely different.
    I’d classify them as sociopaths tbh
    -SS is my hater crew-

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

Join the Boyos Discord;

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    I’d classify them as sociopaths tbh
    Yeah that is the only condition I have found that fully explains his behavior, sociopathy in combination with narcissistic personality disorder.

Even with all the damage he did to me I’m probably lucky that it wasn’t worse. I never really confronted him or opposed him because I was afraid of him. Sometimes I wonder what he could have done if I did.

Also sometimes I wonder about some weird moments between us in our last months when he was also severely spiraling down into addictions. For example he threw me off a jet ski in a remote deserted ocean bay area and took longer to come get me than a normal person would. And another time we visited the Grand Canyon and were standing on a ledge and suddenly there was a really weird vibe. Idk maybe I’m just paranoid but I do wonder if anything flashed through his mind. Also because I had a $2 million life insurance policy on myself with him as the sole beneficiary.

Seems crazy to even think about I know. But life is strange. Was reading about the Fotis Dulos case the other day. Successful goodlooking upper class couple in Connecticut with 5 kids. Picture perfect family on the outside by appearances but he ended up killing her during the divorce.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And another time we visited the Grand Canyon and were standing on a ledge and suddenly there was a really weird vibe. Idk maybe I’m just paranoid but I do wonder if anything flashed through his mind. Also because I had a $2 million life insurance policy on myself with him as the sole beneficiary.
    Assuming this happened before you realised how messed up he is, I'd guess you felt creeped out because he was really considering it. If his childhood had been just a bit worse or he was a little dumber, you'd have probably taken a long dive.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Assuming this happened before you realised how messed up he is, I'd guess you felt creeped out because he was really considering it. If his childhood had been just a bit worse or he was a little dumber, you'd have probably taken a long dive.
    Yeah this was when we were still together. Just felt a weird vibe or weird intuition for a second but shrugged it off at the time because I still thought everything was normal back then.

Then later after it ended and I found out who he really was, I remembered that weird feeling and then I thought wow maybe it was some sort of intuition.

Yeah this was when we were still together. Just felt a weird vibe or weird intuition for a second but shrugged it off at the time because I still thought everything was normal back then.

Then later after it ended and I found out who he really was, I remembered that weird feeling and then I thought wow maybe it was some sort of intuition.
    Damn. That's extremely scary. It's good you got out alive.

I can see why you would have trauma from him. Younger guys probably feel less controlling and safer.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The delusion is stronk.

I can't believe anyone falls for your psychotic BS.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Damn. That's extremely scary. It's good you got out alive.

I can see why you would have trauma from him. Younger guys probably feel less controlling and safer.
    Well maybe I’m just imagining it. I don’t know. At the time it was just a second of a weird feeling and I ignored it. Idk if I’m just paranoid or if it was real.

Yes my ex was very controlling but in a subtle way. On the surface he was very good to me in many ways and he is EXTREMELY charming and charismatic. Everyone he meets loves him. He’s a very smooth talker and everyone wants to be around him. It’s superficial charm though and it hides his dark side.

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    The delusion is stronk.

I can't believe anyone falls for your psychotic BS.
    Yes it could be just paranoia. Idk if it was real. He does have very severe personality issues though.

Well maybe I’m just imagining it. I don’t know. At the time it was just a second of a weird feeling and I ignored it. Idk if I’m just paranoid or if it was real.

Yes my ex was very controlling but in a subtle way. On the surface he was very good to me in many ways and he is EXTREMELY charming and charismatic. Everyone he meets loves him. He’s a very smooth talker and everyone wants to be around him. It’s superficial charm though and it hides his dark side.
    I know people like that. You have to have a good judge of character to recognize the dark side. My ex is really good at sniffing out those type of people. I wish I had that sixth sense.
    Last edited by DustinTheHuss; 01-13-2021 at 08:19 AM.

I know people like that. You have to have a good judge of character to recognize the dark side. My ex is really good at sniffing out those type of people. I wish I had that sixth sense.
    Yes for me extreme charm and charisma itself is the red flag. When I meet people who are EXTREMELY charming and charismatic I now just immediately assume sociopathy.

Sure there can be exceptions but it’s too risky to assume they are good people by default. I’d rather be safe and just stay away and assume the worst.

Page 29 of 231 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast