Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanksgiving 2020

So at a gathering this past Sunday we all began talking about what to do.
    We obviously are not going to gather all 30+ people under the same roof for obvious reasons so i was wondering if any of you all have given it any thought?
    I have heard the suggestions from medical people in the news media and just today watched this clip.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/former-tr...e-to-pandemic/

What say you?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think it's great! Stay away! If anyone insists on visiting me for dinner they can stay in their car, I'll be happy to lob some grub their way.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    So at a gathering this past Sunday we all began talking about what to do.
    We obviously are not going to gather all 30+ people under the same roof for obvious reasons so i was wondering if any of you all have given it any thought?
    I have heard the suggestions from medical people in the news media and just today watched this clip.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/former-tr...e-to-pandemic/

What say you?
    Just the five of us. Oldest son will need to get tested before he comes over or else it will be just the four of us.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We are traveling to be with family. We feel like fugitives since we will be traveling to one of the communist strong holds in the US who wants to do border checks and check ins upon our arrival. I dont think we will be bothered, but since our state is on their "list", I may swap license plates before we get to their border. This almost sounds like a joke, but that is what this has come to.

We vacationed this summer with our relatives from said commie state. Our kids had to go on a social media black out so we did not risk outing the relatives from that state who met us for vacation. They could have lost their jobs. They had to lie about where they were going to co-workers and supervisors.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not fooling with travel until things settle down. I will probably sous vide some turkey though.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad, letting gubmit and big techy control y’all.

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We're keeping an eye on the weather. We've got a portable cover and propane heater + firepit. If it's warm enough under those conditions we'll probably get together with close but not extended family. Outside gatherings are about 19x safer than indoors in terms of risk. If it's too cold for that then currently we're not sure whether we're going to gather at all. The current debate is around one of our relatives who is not taking the whole thing particularly seriously and whether he and his wife will be invited. Several of the parents are in multiple high risk categories and we'd like to make sure they're reasonably safe.

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel like this year is a great excuse for people to not have to deal with their annoying family members lol.

But if you get along great with your family, I can see the gatherings continuing normal as usual.

My wife and I have no family out here so we'll probably just hang out with friends. Traveling back East this time of year sucks.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I get along with the family, so I won’t miss it lol I bet so many people are happy that they can use COVID as an excuse
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Sad, letting gubmit and big techy control y’all.
    I'm good .

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lsiberian View Post
    I'm not fooling with travel until things settle down. I will probably sous vide some turkey though.
    Sous vide??? Putting a turkey in a plastic bag and shoving in hot water??

Oven cook it YES, deep fry YES, BBQ Smoker YES, upright in a giant kettle BBQ with an opened can of beer shoved up its rear YES. But, plastic bag NO!!!

Sous vide is terrible, it'll make the worst oven cook potato fries you ever tasted. Are you serious you can cook a turkey that way?

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    Just the five of us. Oldest son will need to get tested before he comes over or else it will be just the four of us.
    While I can respect any decision you feel you have to make for yourself and your family, I am curious to one thing.

In the past, would you have required him to be tested for the flu prior to coming home?
    RAW lifts

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our thanksgiving was two weeks ago.

Case count and hospitalizations started to spike about a week later and continue to climb but might be starting to slow down.

Thanksgiving in the US is a way bigger deal so I could see infections skyrocketing afterwards, I hope not though.

My son came home from University for that weekend but he is in "bubble" with his 2 housemates taking any all precautions, so we deemed it safe as his school is essentially locked down, nothing to do but go to ground and study.

My parents came over, we have a large great room and we spread out, we had a very quick dinner. There was a total of 6 of us. My wife's family was not allowed over , they eat too much anyway....so lots of leftovers

Even got a flu shot this year....you know the normal flu shot...

Good luck and take care folks
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    While I can respect any decision you feel you have to make for yourself and your family, I am curious to one thing.

In the past, would you have required him to be tested for the flu prior to coming home?
    I would feel safer because because the person I'm most worried about has been getting her flu shot for years. Also we are pretty sure we would be able to tell if he had the flu... and if he did he would not want come over.

Not that it matters here,but he is also 100% on board to take a test.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    I would feel safer because because the person I'm most worried about has been getting her flu shot for years. Also we are pretty sure we would be able to tell if he had the flu... and if he did he would not want come over.

Not that it matters here,but he is also 100% on board to take a test.
    Just comparing people reasoning. As I said, I support your right to do what ever you feel you need to do for your family.

But your logic does not really stand up. You can also be contagious with the flu before you are showing symptoms. Being that the flu is more deadly for those outside high risk groups and those under 70, might be worth while to have him tested for flu also. Your risk of dying from that is greater.
    RAW lifts

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We are traveling to be with family. We feel like fugitives since we will be traveling to one of the communist strong holds in the US who wants to do border checks and check ins upon our arrival. I dont think we will be bothered, but since our state is on their "list", I may swap license plates before we get to their border. This almost sounds like a joke, but that is what this has come to.

We vacationed this summer with our relatives from said commie state. Our kids had to go on a social media black out so we did not risk outing the relatives from that state who met us for vacation. They could have lost their jobs. They had to lie about where they were going to co-workers and supervisors.
    Glad you are making a trip to see family in NY. While you ignore our states ordinances (LAW AND ORDER) please be safe and wear a mask if stopping in to any of our NY businesses. We are enjoying a lower rate of infections while many other states are seeing a large increase. This is mainly do to our social distancing, masks, not hosting super spreader events, as well as our Governor not slamming elderly back in nursing homes when infected. Many of us here in NY would like to see that continue and we look forward to many other states getting with the program soon.

NY this time of year is beautiful as you know. Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Glad you are making a trip to see family in NY. While you ignore our states ordinances (LAW AND ORDER) please be safe and wear a mask if stopping in to any of our NY businesses. We are enjoying a lower rate of infections while many other states are seeing a large increase. This is mainly do to our social distancing, masks, not hosting super spreader events, as well as our Governor not slamming elderly back in nursing homes when infected. Many of us here in NY would like to see that continue and we look forward to many other states getting with the program soon.

NY this time of year is beautiful as you know. Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving

It is the blind following of the completely arbitrary that is dangerous in this country. WAY too many people are just willing to do whatever someone gets on the TV and tells them.

Yes, it is true that NC has seen a spike in cases in the last month. This coincides with ever increasing testing rates.

HOWEVER, even at our 'emergency' measures, we still have less new active case trend /1000 than NY. (note the slight 'pink' hue that NY has. Red=BAD.

The spike in our cases just bolsters out Dem gov to prolong restrictions which are really doing nothing but hurting people. They are certainly not effective in combating this 'pandemic'. My only hope is we can flip this state back Red and get back to business.

Anyway, just goes to show how NY can put us on a 'banned' travel list, and yet we still have less cases /1000. Johns Hopkins covid site pictured below. Go figure. Makes no sense...yet it doesnt have to.

Since I have celebrity status, I can travel freely anyway. No bans imposed on celebrities traveling to and from NY.

RAW lifts

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It is the blind following of the completely arbitrary that is dangerous in this country. WAY too many people are just willing to do whatever someone gets on the TV and tells them.
    Was this posted before or after Tucker telling you to care about laptops?

Anyhoo...

Cool resource. I haven't seen this one. Some interesting stuff for sure and I'll bookmark it, thanks. Look at these infection numbers I found from your source:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/new...north-carolina

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/new...tates/new-york

Since you were kind enough to give me a hint of "red bad" Ill help some too -line up, bad, line down better. NC has 10.5 million as opposed to NYs 19.4 yet you guys are doing pretty good at beating us daily on infections. I don't think you're trying to argue what happened at the start of this (you're too smart for that) as there is soooo much that goes into that for NY compared to other states (international travel, NYC ect) but its no secret it was a cluster fuk to start. Its not where you're from but where you're at. NY has been trending much much better. Oh and Cuomo needs to answer for the nursing home debacle. Hopefully in 2022!

Agree on turning the state red. This is a nanny state and I think I'm on record saying I hate Cuomo and voted Katko-R (local rep). The left has done some real damage here. So much I'd like to change. I'd just like to NOT go back to March-May levels and if that means we have to have some measures in place to do that, cool. I'd also like to see our visitors abide by those as well as they enjoy our lower infection rates while visiting.

Edit: I know you'll have a well thought out response (serious, you usually do) but my edible will be kicking in very soon so I'll check in tomorrow
    Last edited by Jtbny; 10-29-2020 at 05:47 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since I have celebrity status, I can travel freely anyway. No bans imposed on celebrities traveling to and from NY.
    That's cool. Did you grow and win "biggest pumpkin" at your State Fair or something?

In any event, may you all eat your fill on "Turkey Day", my American Iron Brothers - celebrities and non-celebrities!

Since you were kind enough to give me a hint of "red bad" Ill help some too -line up, bad, line down better. NC has 10.5 million as opposed to NYs 19.4 yet you guys are doing pretty good at beating us daily on infections.

I was using same site, different page. Is it under "critical trends>Have states flattened the curve"

The 'red' I guess is the trend. Also was my point that testing has and continues to go up. Hence more and more cases will show.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/new-cases-50-states

Wishing everyone a safe Thanksgiving. FWIW, I still take 'reasonable' precautions. Try to be more careful washing hands...etc. Been supplementing zinc, and vit d along with family. I have O+ blood so hoping that will help

I also have COVID HCQ>AZ>Zinc kits on hand to cover entire family and extended. No doubt at first sign of virus I would take the 5day protocol. Most of the world still relying on it, and showing 100% positive results in studies. 155 studies and 92 peer reviewed to date.
    RAW lifts

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was using same site, different page. Is it under "critical trends>Have states flattened the curve"

The 'red' I guess is the trend. Also was my point that testing has and continues to go up. Hence more and more cases will show.
    Dude! You're not getting off that easy.

Why are you calling yourself a celebrity???

Inquiring minds want to know! And some of us are bored.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude! You're not getting off that easy.

Why are you calling yourself a celebrity???

Inquiring minds want to know! And some of us are bored.
    I am a 'washed up' celebrity. Dont you know BB.com carries a lot of street cred When people meet me in person, they are surprised I am not 6'4 280lbs.

I see the look of disappointment in their face when they see I am just a mere mortal. The contempt in their eyes, and seeing their lips tremble as each convulsion of their jaw mouths out the initials D.....Y....E.....L...

In disgust, they walk away turning without even saying goodbye. I can only think to respond by screaming B'out 350! as I reflect internally on my failure of a life.
    RAW lifts

I am a 'washed up' celebrity. Dont you know BB.com carries a lot of street cred When people meet me in person, they are surprised I am not 6'4 280lbs.

I see the look of disappointment in their face when they see I am just a mere mortal. The contempt in their eyes, and seeing their lips tremble as each convulsion of their jaw mouths out the initials D.....Y....E.....L...

In disgust, they walk away turning without even saying goodbye. I can only think to respond by screaming B'out 350! as I reflect internally on my failure of a life.
    OK, there's still hope for you.

But since BH has reformed and come to his senses, you're my new focus. This is great news for you.

Oh the fun we'll all have!

EDIT: Dude, you better not have copy pasta'd that from somewhere or you're in trouble. Hell hath no fury like a Canadian scorned. Ok, in truth we never get that angry, but you better not have nicked that awesome quote!
    Last edited by ChazWood; 10-29-2020 at 06:57 PM.

OK, there's still hope for you.

But since BH has reformed and come to his senses, you're my new focus. This is great news for you.

Oh the fun we'll all have!
    Perfect! Good timing also, since I only think you are 1/2 the a$$hole I thought you were before

Keep if up, and it might get scary. Pretty soon, we will be like best buds. You will be on my Christmas card list and I will be making random trips to visit you!
    RAW lifts

Perfect! Good timing also, since I only think you are 1/2 the a$$hole I thought you were before

Keep if up, and it might get scary. Pretty soon, we will be like best buds. You will be on my Christmas card list and I will be making random trips to visit you!
    Haha! Well said.

Oh, while I've got you, there is this Trump thing....

Come to think of it, take the rest of the day off!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Our thanksgiving was two weeks ago.

Case count and hospitalizations started to spike about a week later and continue to climb but might be starting to slow down.

Thanksgiving in the US is a way bigger deal so I could see infections skyrocketing afterwards, I hope not though.

Total hype, first it’s flu season and people are just paranoid, they are checking themselves into hospitals for the sniffles, the hospitals try to say every patient they get had COVID.

Haha! Well said.

Oh, while I've got you, there is this Trump thing....

Come to think of it, take the rest of the day off!
    Working late.... Spent way too much time in front of 3 screens today. I need something to break up my time!

On a cool note: Mother of a 7yo boy who's b-day is on Sat wanted to have a party, but worried parents would not come w/ COVID. They are trying to do something cool for him and posted on our local board that he LOVES Lamborghini's and really any exotic sports car. I am organizing a visit to his house Sat. So far I only have 1 other guy committed. But trying to get a good group together. Went on Amazon and ordered a cool lambo remote control car. Gonna let my son give it to the boy.

My kids are 13 and 16 but I am seeing the struggles in kids today. One boy my sons age from his school just committed suicide. It really is terrible. The idea we can make the little dude happy is something that has had me excited for Sat all week long!

I had a similar experience as a boy when my grandfathers friend landed his helicopter at their home and took me for a ride. I dont remember what he looked like, or his name, but at almost 50 I still remember the experience. Hoping I can bring the kid some joy and share it with my son, who also loves cars!
    RAW lifts

HA, sounds like your governor has you on the Commie Youth train, yippie!!!

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    HA, sounds like your governor has you on the Commie Youth train, yippie!!!
    We all know you're kind of retarded. No need to confirm it with every post
    ☻/
    /▌

Working late.... Spent way too much time in front of 3 screens today. I need something to break up my time!

On a cool note: Mother of a 7yo boy who's b-day is on Sat wanted to have a party, but worried parents would not come w/ COVID. They are trying to do something cool for him and posted on our local board that he LOVES Lamborghini's and really any exotic sports car. I am organizing a visit to his house Sat. So far I only have 1 other guy committed. But trying to get a good group together. Went on Amazon and ordered a cool lambo remote control car. Gonna let my son give it to the boy.

My kids are 13 and 16 but I am seeing the struggles in kids today. One boy my sons age from his school just committed suicide. It really is terrible. The idea we can make the little dude happy is something that has had me excited for Sat all week long!

I had a similar experience as a boy when my grandfathers friend landed his helicopter at their home and took me for a ride. I dont remember what he looked like, or his name, but at almost 50 I still remember the experience. Hoping I can bring the kid some joy and share it with my son, who also loves cars!
    Dude, that's awesome.

Super-bummed to hear about the boy your sons age. My heart breaks for his parents.

It's really great you give back. That's huge. I'm sure it will be great and bring joy to the boy and his family, and create a memory of a lifetime.

Now dont you go making me have to get "real" here. I come here to get away from "real" and play the flakey dip$hit. A role I enjoy and hopefully provides the odd lulz.