Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Jon Jones on the killing of George Floyd

UFC superstar Jon Jones is FURIOUS over the killing of George Floyd -- saying the police officer used a move called a "blood choke" ... and it's worse than torture.

"Anyone who has practiced the very basics of jujitsu recognizes a [blood choke] when they see this," Jones said.

"That was as clear as day murder, torture."

FYI, a blood choke is a stranglehold in which key arteries and jugular veins are constricted, cutting off blood flow to the brain ... as opposed to an air choke, which restricts breathing.

Jones -- who's been a top mixed martial artist for decades -- didn't stop there.

"That whole if you can talk you can breathe crap is bullsh*t. What that man went through was worse than drowning."

"I wouldn't wish the way George Floyd was murdered on my worst enemy. That officer applied just enough pressure to keep him alive for almost six minutes in that chokehold."

"In all my years of fighting I can honestly say I’ve never experienced anything close to that level of torture."

"There needs to be a nationwide policy change. When a man is in handcuffs and is screaming that he cannot breathe. Get the f*ck off his chest and/or neck. If you can't hold a man who is in handcuffs down by his feet you’re a p*ssy and probably shouldn’t be wearing that badge."

George Floyd was killed on May 25 when 4 police officers resounded to a "forgery in progress" call in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

During the incident, one of the officers put his knee on Floyd's neck for 8 MINUTES, despite his pleas that he couldn't breathe.

The 4 officers involved in the incident have since been fired.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This event is the reason for BLM. Unfortunately the movement got taken over by extremists and the message got skewed. A separate view from the other side of the street showed there were 3 officers holding him down. No reason for this at all.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saw the vid, horrible and was blood boiling to watch, I can’t beleive they needed to do such a thing, but they did.

Other tourtorous things done by police is taking a rough ride cuffed in the back of an oven wiped down with chemicals.

Had a co worker not show up from work one day, he got thrown into central booking and they never processed him, he spent almost a week in there all for climbing a fence at a festival, a white boy too. No matter if ya black or white, they out for blood tonight.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    This event is the reason for BLM. Unfortunately the movement got taken over by extremists and the message got skewed. A separate view from the other side of the street showed there were 3 officers holding him down. No reason for this at all.
    Agreed on all aspects, the cops tend to get overzealous and there is zero reason it takes 3-4 of them holding anyone down. This man was murdered plain and simple and I hope to hell those cops go to prison as a result.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great find "pockets" i had never heard of a blood choke.

On spread.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Typically, you want the police department to mimic the demographics of the area they cover.

The info is from 2014 but it shows that MPD is 79% white while the city is 64% white. They may be more inline as of 2020 as they were working to correct this.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    This assumes there was a racial element to it as opposed to cops just being sh!tbags.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    This assumes there was a racial element to it as opposed to cops just being sh!tbags.
    A lot of shi!tbags tend to be racists as well.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

^^^^^ I know that so many will attribute this to 'racism'....but why? Do you really think the cop acted like this because the guy was black. Or is the cop just a piece of crap and gets off on asserting his power.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    ^^^^^ I know that so many will attribute this to 'racism'....but why? Do you really think the cop acted like this because the guy was black. Or is the cop just a piece of crap and gets off on asserting his power.

The race stuff is BS, they don’t do this stuff because of skin color. Much of this chit is also due to the whole brotherhood mentality as well, watch my back, I watch yours, then there is the whole “pack” mentality, lots of psychology here.

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    The race stuff is BS, they don’t do this stuff because of skin color. Much of this chit is also due to the whole brotherhood mentality as well, watch my back, I watch yours, then there is the whole “pack” mentality, lots of psychology here.
    I largely agree with this, tribalism in closed social groups probably leads to more violence and injustice than any other single cause. However, that same tribalism is what engenders racism.

It's always about "us vs them", and "Us" is going to be in the right no matter what we do.

Tribalism is the aspect of humanity I dislike the most, and the one we need to work the hardest to overcome. It's great if you're a hunter-gatherer in the wilderness living in a small group, it has no place in a large, interdependent civilization.
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    I largely agree with this, tribalism in closed social groups probably leads to more violence and injustice than any other single cause. However, that same tribalism is what engenders racism.

It's always about "us vs them", and "Us" is going to be in the right no matter what we do.

Tribalism is the aspect of humanity I dislike the most, and the one we need to work the hardest to overcome. It's great if you're a hunter-gatherer in the wilderness living in a small group, it has no place in a large, interdependent civilization.

El, just to clarify, I do believe some individual cops may have race problems, and it's not just a white cop. I don't believe they got out looking for a certain race to target.

It was a bad way to take someone into custody, they aren't the guy on the ground who can't breathe, basically they didn't know the hell they are doing and the stupidity is contagious, sounds like tribalism too?

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's "racist" because enough (loud) people only see skin color and racism in everything they look at, whether there's actually any basis for it or not.

It simply doesn't matter what supposed intent we project onto the situation, it is what it is...just get on with the 3rd degree murder trial already

https://www.revisor.mn
    Murder
    609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
    (a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

*Unless something in the primary officer's history indicates training or education or knowledge regarding the blood choke angle, something concrete that can be shown in court, in which case, it may well be a higher degree of murder than 3rd. I mean, I'd go in with murder charges either way now that i've looked up MN law and see there is a murder that doesn't require proving intent to kill. Not requiring intent to kill seems like it would make that charge much more likely to stick/convict

El, just to clarify, I do believe some individual cops may have race problems, and it's not just a white cop. I don't believe they got out looking for a certain race to target.

It was a bad way to take someone into custody, they aren't the guy on the ground who can't breathe, basically they didn't know the hell they are doing and the stupidity is contagious, sounds like tribalism too?
    Yeah, tribalism is an efficient conductor of stupidity. I know I've done a lot of stupid things when in a group of "buddies" that I would have known better than to do had I been thinking for myself. Learned a few hard lessons along the way.

Fortunately, I never murdered anybody.

Yet.
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    It's "racist" because enough (loud) people only see skin color and racism in everything they look at, whether there's actually any basis for it or not.

It simply doesn't matter what supposed intent we project onto the situation, it is what it is...]
    Murder

Farley, remember “who is they”? From yesterday.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Farley, remember “who is they”? From yesterday.
    I do.

Do you have an answer?

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I train BJJ w/ a lot of current cops. It's amazing how unprepared they are to handle someone physically coming out of the academy and even years after on the job. One of my closest training partners has been a LEO for 10 years and comments how little he actually knew prior to training jitz. I always wonder why LEO's aren't required "continuing education" for situations like this. Sad situation and totally avoidable.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I train BJJ w/ a lot of current cops. It's amazing how unprepared they are to handle someone physically coming out of the academy and even years after on the job. One of my closest training partners has been a LEO for 10 years and comments how little he actually knew prior to training jitz. I always wonder why LEO's aren't required "continuing education" for situations like this. Sad situation and totally avoidable.
    Part of it is simply how many things people would like cops to get advanced training on. It ends up being a ton of stuff we expect them to be really good at. You know the saying about jack of all trades

Perhaps cops in training should get choke holds applied to them, that way they know how it feels for just one second?

As someone who has felt a choke hold applied with full force, the body natural reacts and there is no control over that, a stupid cop will take that reaction as resistance, which, it is, it is resisting the fact you are literally dying.

...and this is a bit deeper than some choke hold, they could've (or maybe did) break his neck. Is there evidence on the cause of death yet?

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would push more for police training and procedures that emphasize deescalation and non-violence in all but the most severe circumstance. We could also stop obsessing over victimless crimes and decriminalize drugs and a whole host of random social engineering and morality policing.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I would push more for police training and procedures that emphasize deescalation and non-violence in all but the most severe circumstance. We could also stop obsessing over victimless crimes and decriminalize drugs and a whole host of random social engineering and morality policing.

Good, and now with possible riots I think it would good for the shop owners to grab their guns and stand guard, if someone wants to challenge that, they get to die or get maned, because if the same crap that ends up being the outcome like Baltimore, there's no excuse to robbing and burning another's business over this. They didn't kill the guy, the cops did.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good, and now with possible riots I think it would good for the shop owners to grab their guns and stand guard, if someone wants to challenge that, they get to die or get maned, because if the same crap that ends up being the outcome like Baltimore, there's no excuse to robbing and burning another's business over this. They didn't kill the guy, the cops did.
    While I don’t condone rioting, I think riots can be helpful in changing policy. Any government should fear the people.

If outright revolution and overthrow is conditionally justifiable in the pursuit of liberty, I don’t see why a much smaller version wouldn’t.

And if there is rioting, a focus on government property instead of random private property is far more justifiable, which from what I have seen seems to be what is going on.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

While I don’t condone rioting, I think riots can be helpful in changing policy. Any government should fear the people.

If outright revolution and overthrow is conditionally justifiable in the pursuit of liberty, I don’t see why a much smaller version wouldn’t.

And if there is rioting, a focus on government property instead of random private property is far more justifiable, which from what I have seen seems to be what is going on.
    lol, rioting doesn't hurt the government nearly as much as it it hurts other people

Attacking people (often based on skin color...) or tearing apart/stealing their property is not helpful for anything

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would push more for police training and procedures that emphasize deescalation and non-violence in all but the most severe circumstance.
    I'm not convinced this is an issue of improper training....I haven't had any training whatsoever and am pretty sure that standing on somebody's neck while they struggle to breathe is a recipe for a bad outcome. I just think there are some bad cops out there. All the training in the world isn't going to help them if they have no interest in implementing it.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

I'm not convinced this is an issue of improper training....I haven't had any training whatsoever and am pretty sure that standing on somebody's neck while they struggle to breathe is a recipe for a bad outcome. I just think there are some bad cops out there. All the training in the world isn't going to help them if they have no interest in implementing it.
    That ^

Might just be left with setting a precedent of exactly what happens if one engages in this behavior.

Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    K, so if he died from this blood choke as this genius confidentiality stated, why was the guy saying he couldn't breathe? And not he was getting dizzy.

Well, I think they just set fire to an Advanced Auto store (or some type of auto place)?

Setting fire to anything is BS, any person could be inside.

Some folks sleep in their shops.

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    lol, rioting doesn't hurt the government nearly as much as it it hurts other people

Attacking people (often based on skin color...) or tearing apart/stealing their property is not helpful for anything

As much as rioting is problematic and bad in many ways, it does make it evident that problems are real and need to be addressed. Without rioting, there is some element of appeasement, that doing nothing is adequate since doing nothing will just maintain the peaceful status quo. Without escalation nothing may happen. This is historically not unprecedented, given that it seems the Rodney King riots forced the issue and public discourse regarding it to the forefront.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

As much as rioting is problematic and bad in many ways, it does make it evident that problems are real and need to be addressed. Without rioting, there is some element of appeasement, that doing nothing is adequate since doing nothing will just maintain the peaceful status quo. Without escalation nothing may happen. This is historically not unprecedented, given that it seems the Rodney King riots forced the issue and public discourse regarding it to the forefront.

There hasn't even been a trial yet, the rioters are as stupid as those cops. And hopefully the prosecutor is not as stupid as the one in the Freddy Grey incident. She is one reason why those cops got acquitted, then the riots started, much because the youth don't understand the laws and opportunities for other crooks to rob.