bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

do muscles respond differently to each other

this is a reasonable question i believe
    will some muscles respond better to different rep schemes and weights

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes but you have to find out yourself what works better for you and what doesn't.
    It's a trial and error thing so it can take some time to find what works best.
    Keep a training journal and record your sessions.
    An example,for me,higher rep work on legs is a better muscle builder.
    Im not saying muscle can't be built with higher weight and lower reps but the higher reps for me personally are best for hypertrophy if thats the goal.

bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bheast69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    Yes but you have to find out yourself what works better for you and what doesn't.
    It's a trial and error thing so it can take some time to find what works best.
    Keep a training journal and record your sessions.
    An example,for me,higher rep work on legs is a better muscle builder.
    Im not saying muscle can't be built with higher weight and lower reps but the higher reps for me personally are best for hypertrophy if thats the goal.
    So 8-12 prob won’t fit everything