grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Keto Bomb (AND Keto Creamer), Ketogenic creamer for coffee & tea

Desert Storm ruined me!

I used to drink my coffee black like a real man! I had a friend, and we’d alternate getting each other our morning coffee, and for some reason he was brought up thinking “Black” meant with sugar. I probably told him a hundred times, “no sugar”, but he kept bringing it to me with sugar. Eventually I came to like it...and it’s been a slippery slope to this day, where now I drink all my coffee with Coffee Mate French Vanilla creamer.

Enter, KETO BOMB ketogenic creamer, French Vanilla Latte...

Thanks to Fug for this FREE tub. I told him, “But I’m not on a Keto diet.”, to which he replied to just judge the product on its flavor and merits and be honest.

That I can do.

So first, I did a little study on Keto. This product definitely fits in the parameters of that diet. BUT, I have to say, there are some definite benefits to lifters who AREN’T on a key diet. First, it’s a great way to flavor your coffee WITHOUT adding any sugar. Second, it has a bonus electrolyte and hydration matrix...where most people associate coffee with dehydration. Finally, it’s an awesome way for a guy on a surplus to get an extra 110 calories with each cup of coffee, and those calories are from “natural sources of essential fats” instead of simple sugars. Those are productive calories you can use!

So...does it taste like chit? No, it’s pretty good...although I would describe it as “a little nutty”, which is what Austin Powers was saying when he WAS drinking chit...but I digress.

I tried it in both iced, and hot coffee. I like it a bit more in the iced coffee. It mixes quick and easy in both with no clumping.

I would give it a solid 8/10 on the flavor scale, compared to a 10/10 for my beloved Coffee Mate, with all its evil sugar, chemicals, and preservatives. I do like it better with about a 1/2 to 3/4 scoop instead of the full 1 scoop, which is a bit sweet...but that just means it will last that much longer.

CONCLUSION: Not “to die for”, but a pretty solid flavor. An obviously great alternative to sugary creamers for anyone. An awesome caloric profile for a surplus. And probably something worth looking into if, you know, your actually on a Keto diet.

EDIT: Have been using the NEW aand improved Keto Creamer.

So I purchased the new Keto Creamer, since I was out of Keto Bomb...the differences are subtle, but basically an improvement over the Keto Bomb I already tried.

The flavor is a bit more spot on. Just a tad less sweet, with more French vanilla taste. Same calories, slightly smaller serving, better value.

Also, the new formula has no maltodextrin, which was an issue with people on a keto diet. Apparently BPI listened to their customers concerns And tweaked the new Keto Creamer. Well done!
    Last edited by grubman; 11-03-2019 at 11:27 AM.
    My 8 year progress video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BXudgIjg

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dave,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Keto Bomb

Adding sugar to your coffee overtime adds up and at the end of the day Keto Bomb makes more sense, especially for the everyday coffee person
    BPI Sports - Forum Director - stevej@bpisports.net

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dave,

I'd love to hear your thoughts on our newest Keto Creamer?

BPI Sports - Forum Director - stevej@bpisports.net

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Dave,

The profile looks the same (except a smaller serving size). What is the difference?

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Dave,

So I purchased the new Keto Creamer, since I was out of Keto Bomb...the differences are subtle, but basically an improvement over the Keto Bomb I already tried.

The flavor is a bit more spot on. Just a tad less sweet, with more French vanilla taste. Same calories, slightly smaller serving, better value.

Also, the new formula has no maltodextrin, which was an issue with people on a keto diet. Apparently BPI listened to their customers concerns And tweaked the new Keto Creamer. Well done!

jk03413 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've tried the ketogenic creamer,the taste is okay but I couldn't get over the oilyness of it. Left me unsatisfied.

Originally Posted by jk03413 View Post
    I've tried the ketogenic creamer,the taste is okay but I couldn't get over the oilyness of it. Left me unsatisfied.
    Interesting. I didn’t get that from the flavor.

On a side note, i used a shaker cup the other day, instead of just stirring. I whipped it up really good and it formed some foam. Was just like a cappuccino.