Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1969
    Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post
    Dang. Listed for 1 hr and sold.
    Good price. They typically (ok, I've only seen them pop up twice) sell for about $4/lb here.

Seth72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

SBD belt

Hi everyone, I have an almost brand new 2XL SBD lever belt that im looking to sell or trade for a size down. Ive had the belt since last summer, but broke my leg this last winter so the belt has been very lightly used. I lost a lot of weight so im looking to size down. If anyone is interested I'll gladly provide pictures and verification. Also if anyone has any good ideas of how I can look to sell it other than on here I'd appreciate it. I'd like to get as close to retail as I can because of how lightly used the belt is, but I'll consider all offers. Thanks!!!

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Grabbed this Hammer Strength FWADJ bench off Craigslist(been looking for one for quite a while for my functional trainer/dumbells). It was rusty and filthy but the pads looked good. Headrest cover was ripped so removed that. Took it completely apart .Cleaned and sanded down each piece. Replaced some of the hardware and wire brushed the rest. Bought end caps and frame protection guards from Fullcircle padding. I’m happy how it came out.

Last edited by Asjogren; 09-21-2019 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Missing picture

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Asjogren View Post
    Grabbed this Hammer Strength FWADJ
    Very nice find! Thats one of the best benches for incline dumbbell and dumbbell shoulder presses!

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Grabbed this Hammer Strength FWADJ bench off Craigslist(been looking for one for quite a while for my functional trainer/dumbells). It was rusty and filthy but the pads looked good. Headrest cover was ripped so removed that. Took it completely apart .Cleaned and sanded down each piece. Replaced some of the hardware and wire brushed the rest. Bought end caps and frame protection guards from Fullcircle padding. I’m happy how it came out.

The upholstery looks amazing on that bench like that inside a luxury car seat/interior.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    The upholstery looks amazing on that bench like that inside a luxury car seat/interior.
    DVO.. I love the seat pad on both my HammerStrength benches. I got lucky on this one as it is the last version of that FWADJ bench ( built in 2012)and it had the nicer pads. The back pad is about 11.5” wide so it’s really comfortable. It’s actually an inch wider than my Hammer Strength rack beasty OHDADJ bench. I tried over head and incline while using the footrest and so far I love it. I’ll put it through a full workout and see how I like it. I’ve already listed my Life Fitness version (which they didn’t offer the footrest) on Craigslist last night. Already got someone interested.

Attached Images

Originally Posted by ampire View Post
    Very nice find! Thats one of the best benches for incline dumbbell and dumbbell shoulder presses!
    Thanks.. I’ve been looking for one for years since I saw a forum member had one that he really praised. They usually are overpriced or horrible condition needing pads. I paid $150 and with stuff I bought I’m in to it for $235 which I think was worth it. It really looks brand new

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks.. I’ve been looking for one for years since I saw a forum member had one that he really praised. They usually are overpriced or horrible condition needing pads. I paid $150 and with stuff I bought I’m in to it for $235 which I think was worth it. It really looks brand new
    That foot rest can add some extra poundage for overhead dumbbell press, as it keeps you nicely locked in. Easy to trip over. They had that model bench at a YMCA I lifted at for a few years, though it was the earlier model than yours, with different pads.

Whenever I lifted at a different gym I had to use 5 lbs less on dumbbell shoulder press.

Out of curiosity, does the HS foot rest fit on the Life Fitness?

That foot rest can add some extra poundage for overhead dumbbell press, as it keeps you nicely locked in. Easy to trip over. They had that model bench at a YMCA I lifted at for a few years, though it was the earlier model than yours, with different pads.

Whenever I lifted at a different gym I had to use 5 lbs less on dumbbell shoulder press.

Funny that you asked that as I was just looking into that.. the problem is the mounting holes on the front foot of the Life Fitness are not the same as the Hammer.. not by much so it doesn’t work. It would be better if the holes were way off and you could just drill new holes. The existing holes would be too big after you enlongated them and it would get loose

You are right about the footrest being a tripping hazard. I’m going to have to be more aware so I don’t fall on my ass. I still may keep the LifeFitness as it is a great bench but having 4 benches is kind of stupid. I could use the extra room by selling it. This equipment thing is too addictive! The other benches are different than the FWADJ so I can rationalize keeping them. The other Hammer Strength came with and docks to my HS half rack and the white Life Fitness goes flat and is the original to what is the Hammer Strength Pro bench(it’s a tank)

Attached Images
    Last edited by Asjogren; 09-23-2019 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Add pic

You are right about the footrest being a tripping hazard. I’m going to have to be more aware so I don’t fall on my ass. I still may keep the LifeFitness as it is a great bench but having 4 benches is kind of stupid. I could use the extra room by selling it. This equipment thing is too addictive! The other benches are different than the FWADJ so I can rationalize keeping them. The other Hammer Strength came with and docks to my HS half rack and the white Life Fitness goes flat and is the original to what is the Hammer Strength Pro bench(it’s a tank)
    Those are some nice benches.
    I've used all but the silver/black Life Fitness FWADJ clone. It looks like one of the other differences of that Life Fitness FWADJ clone is that vertical support post in the flat position compared to the Hammer branded model.

The white/black Life Fitness is often badged as a Hammer FWMAB IIRC, looks very similar.
    Last edited by ampire; 09-23-2019 at 04:48 PM.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Somebody get the EFFING truck ready, $200 for all three racks? Money to be made gents....

https://www.********.com/marketplace...2098553954989/
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ Yowza.

I'm ~$500 away from flipping my way to a "free" home gym... Those would definitely put me over the top.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Somebody get the EFFING truck ready, $200 for all three racks? Money to be made gents....

For $200 you get the racks, benches and plates. If it wasn't 12h away I would have jumped on it.

Urban, you might have to bite the bullet on this one and start the trek to Kentucky! It is a crazy deal

boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    For $200 you get the racks, benches and plates. If it wasn't 12h away I would have jumped on it.
    And it's been listed for nearly a week.

I draw the line at 100 miles. If this was within 400 miles, I'd likely make a weekend out of it.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Urban, you might have to bite the bullet on this one and start the trek to Kentucky! It is a crazy deal
    Seriously thinking about it, but would have to rent a box truck and it would eat up an entire day. Would make a KILLING though, looks like a high-school gym cleaning stuff out...

Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000) Murser is just really nice. (+1000)

It’s been sold. A friend was going to pick it up today. As he was going to rent a trailer, the lady who had it listed, texted him something along the lines of “sorry, the coach sold it.”

Originally Posted by Murser View Post
    It’s been sold. A friend was going to pick it up today. As he was going to rent a trailer, the lady who had it listed, texted him something along the lines of “sorry, the coach sold it.”
    Someone got VERY lucky, those are the deals you jump on instantly and leave work early for. Keep one setup for yourself and sell the other two for a couple grand profit.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?f...69&acctid=9557

College park, MD....Legend stuff.

Originally Posted by BulkMore View Post
    Still a good deal as of now, even with the buyer's premium, but with 6 days left there's a lot of time for these fools to drive the price right out of deal territory.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The footrest is kind of dumb, imo. I have this same bench (different color) and I took it off on day 1. On day 2...I took the footrest and threw it a quarter mile over them mountains.

Best I can find is that it might be a Muscle D half-rack (asking $500): https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...989910285.html

Nebula rack missing the spotter arms (asking $300): https://losangeles.craigslist.org/an...977151804.html

The footrest is kind of dumb, imo. I have this same bench (different color) and I took it off on day 1. On day 2...I took the footrest and threw it a quarter mile over them mountains.
    It’s weird as some people hate while others love the footrest. I’ve only used it for a few workouts but I have to say I do like the footrest during overhead presses. I tried it during incline bench presses and it ain’t bad there either. Using the footrest while facing my functional trainer works great for rows and reverse flies etc.... The verdict isn’t in yet but so far,I’m keeping the footrest...I still have the LifeFitness version of the Hammer Strength FWMAB Pro bench for when I want to skip the footrest deal and I’m never getting rid of that. Both of these are excellent Dumbell/ Functional Trainer benches.

I just sold the Life Fitness CSAJB bench as it’s too similar to the FWADJ. Got $225 for it which paid for the Hammer Strength.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BulkMore, hilarious quality post as usual...the irate Ralph Cramden of the boards

Sold for $888.75. Maybe someone on here bought it and will say something to the extent of "something legendary is coming." smh

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sold for $888.75. Maybe someone on here bought it and will say something to the extent of "something legendary is coming." smh
    Sure beats $2339 plus shipping.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

CSThrillhouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I doubt this is the place to post this but maybe you guys can help me out,

Company I work for purchased BULK shaker bottles for a company and had them branded before the company paid for them (Don't ask who or how this was approved)

anyways 4 years later, the company has changed branding and refuses to pay for the product.

Somehow I've been given the task to get rid of these. I can' post links or photos - but no joke, have 14,000 shaker bottles in boxes of 80 to try and sell/get rid of

does ANYONE have any idea where I could go to try and get rid of these?

renenster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep, try a national discount store like Jacks 99cents, Big Lots, Odd Jobs. Otherwise try selling them one at a time on ebay for a stupid low price.

renenster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I think I need help from the forumers.
    I'm trying to sell all of the equipment from a gym that closed down in New York, I'm asking 5k for everything because I think its worth at least double or triple that but I seem to just be getting scammers or crazy low-ball figures.

I'm listing on Craigslist, its in NY. Its a whole lot of stuff, I can't imagine 5k is too much to ask for this.

ITEM DESCRIPTION QUANTITY
    22" TV Monitor 4
    32" TV Monitor 1
    All-in-one printer 2
    Bar Stools 2
    Bluetooth DJ Speakers (variousmodels) 1
    Dry Erase Boards 10
    Filing Cabinet 2
    Folding bed frame 1
    Massage Chair 2
    Office Chair 1
    Presentation boards (Post-it notes) 3
    Recessed lights 2 boxes (12 lights)
    Sony 40" TV Monitor 1
    Space Heaters 2
    Standard Ellipticals 2
    Standard Martial Arts Landing Mats 9
    Stereo system with surround sound 2
    Water Cooler 1
    Mini Fridge 2
    Fit-Aid Mini Fridge 1
    Microwave 1
    Mirrors 8
    Ceiling Fan 1

BOXING EQUIPMENT
    Gloves 12
    Heavy Bags 12
    Mount + Speed Bags 1
    Muy Thai Bags 2
    Punching Bag 2
    Punching Dummies 2

WEIGHTS
    2 tier weight rack S 2
    2 tier weight rack XL
    Adjustable Bench 1
    Adjustable Free Weights 1
    Bench Press Bench 2
    Calf raising machine/bench 1
    Easy Bar 2
    Flat Bench 2
    Free Weights 1
    Free Weights 4
    Free Weights 1
    Junior Bar 1
    Junior Olympic Bar 3
    Kettlebells 4
    Kettlebells 2
    Medicine Balls 2
    Medicine Balls 2
    Multi-stations 3
    Olympic Bars 1
    Olympic Dumbbells 4
    Platform Sets 1
    Power cage w/ weight cables 2
    Pull-up/Dip Station 2
    Pushup Bar 1
    Slanted Bench 6
    Smith Bench
    Stability (Yoga) Balls 6-12
    TRX System 1
    Weight System 3
    Xfactor Power Cables 1
    Leg Magic 1

PADS
    Takwendo Foot Gear 2
    Takwendo Full Body Gear (Youth) 1
    Takwendo Head Gear (Youth) 12
    Takwendo Protective Vests (Youth) 3
    Ankle weights 2 sets
    CARDIO EQUIPMENT
    Ab Rollers 3
    Bousa Balls 3
    Heavy Duty Martial Arts Landing Mats 14
    Heavy Duty Weight training Mats 3
    Power Ramp Ellipticals 3
    Recumbant Bike 5
    Rowing Machines 3
    Spin/Cycling Bikes 6
    Treadmills 1
    Upright Bike 3
    Workout Mats 8
    Wrestling mats 10+
    Yoga Mats 8

Does that seem like a good deal? Should I have made the price higher or lower?

Happy to get any feedback or your thoughts.
    Last edited by renenster; 10-10-2019 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Take out CL # so doesn't look like ad.