gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000) gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000) gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000) gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000) gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000) gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000) gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000) gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000) gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000) gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000) gunnigylfa is just really nice. (+1000)

Charles Glass is one of the most over-hyped guys in the fitness industry (srs)

No hate to the guy but he is one of the most over-hyped people in the fitness industry; he's portrayed as some bodybuilding guru that knows the ins-and-outs of building a Mr Olympia physique but I've watched tonnes of videos with him in it and he's just as clueless and bro-tier as the next personal trainer in the gym. The pro bodybuilders who pay him to train them for shows get virtually nothing out of him in terms of superior training techniques/methodologies... the only benefit is that he re-racks all of their weights for them. I honestly don't understand how the training videos with Charles Glass in them are in any way different from the any other training video. They're doing the same exercises with the same rep range with the same form.

I get the impression that bodybuilding is the only thing Charles Glass has ever really known in his life and that's why he continues to train people day-in-day-out despite being 65 years old and having nothing to really offer besides bro-science. His reputation probably has more to do with the fact he's always visible in Gold's Gym as opposed to him possessing a great deal of expertise on training/nutrition/cell-tech

TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No hate to the guy
    then:

he's just as clueless and bro-tier as the next personal trainer

the only benefit is that he re-racks all of their weights for them.
    65 years old and having nothing to really offer besides bro-science

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He must know something besides having stepped on the Olympia stage himself....otherwise why would so many top pros pay him good money to oversee their training??? OP why you mad breh did he turn you down as a potential client?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Milone79 View Post
    He must know something besides having stepped on the Olympia stage himself....otherwise why would so many top pros pay him good money to oversee their training??? OP why you mad breh did he turn you down as a potential client?
    This all day long!!!
    Why would Dexter, Shawn, Kai, Hide, and others use him if he was a scammer?

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    This all day long!!!
    Why would Dexter, Shawn, Kai, Hide, and others use him if he was a scammer?
    you can add to that list Victor Martinez, Mike Christian, Flex Wheeler, Chris Cormier, Günter Schlierkamp, Silvio Samuel, Dennis James, Paul Dillet....etc. etc. etc. yeah guy knows nothing obviously lmao OP

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gee...as an "old bodybuilder" myself [62] I have followed Glasses career and he's given very good advice throughout his time. Even my boss in the gym where I work has posted Charles articules that I brought in. I'm wondering why all the hate from you,search yourself,dude.

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can only assume that there are certain things Charles Glass says when the cameras are rolling and certain things that he says when the cameras aren't running. It's ridiculous to assume you can judge what kind of coach he from watching youtube.

Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ive seen him coach in person plenty of times. Most of the routines he gives the guys are almost identical. But his clients really believe in him, and he gives them confidence and peace of mind. That's gotta be worth something.

jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Forget the fact that he can come up with tons of different exercises that isolate muscles better than your typical bro workouts. He obviously studies his craft and isn't just a meat and potatoes type trainer.
    "Go Big or Go Home"

SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll agree he is pretty "bro" and doesn't know much science, but he knows more about exercises and bodybuilding than your average personal trainer, and he can teach you a lot of exercises
    Got doubles?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I watched him teach Aghn Ngyuen (sp?) how to isolate the lower pecs on a hammer strength machine by sitting low (way too low) and that chit actually worked when i tried it.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gunnigylfa View Post
    No hate to the guy but he is one of the most over-hyped people in the fitness industry; he's portrayed as some bodybuilding guru that knows the ins-and-outs of building a Mr Olympia physique but I've watched tonnes of videos with him in it and he's just as clueless and bro-tier as the next personal trainer in the gym. The pro bodybuilders who pay him to train them for shows get virtually nothing out of him in terms of superior training techniques/methodologies... the only benefit is that he re-racks all of their weights for them. I honestly don't understand how the training videos with Charles Glass in them are in any way different from the any other training video. They're doing the same exercises with the same rep range with the same form.

I get the impression that bodybuilding is the only thing Charles Glass has ever really known in his life and that's why he continues to train people day-in-day-out despite being 65 years old and having nothing to really offer besides bro-science. His reputation probably has more to do with the fact he's always visible in Gold's Gym as opposed to him possessing a great deal of expertise on training/nutrition/cell-tech
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think he's OVERRATED. I mean, broscience or otherwise, he knows his stuff, especially when it comes to training...hitting the muscles differently, working the angles, etc.

I guess the only knock on him is that he's trained some of the best bodybuilders of all time and he has not produced ONE Mr. Olympia winner. None of his guys have won a Sandow. That's about it. He DOES work with Dexter Jackson, but he had already won his Olympia when they began training together.

But I don't think that makes him overrated.

SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmallShrimp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RockyTheKid View Post
    I guess the only knock on him is that he's trained some of the best bodybuilders of all time and he has not produced ONE Mr. Olympia winner. None of his guys have won a Sandow. That's about it. He DOES work with Dexter Jackson, but he had already won his Olympia when they began training together.
    Well he trains them, not coaches them right?

Drugs + diet > training
    Got doubles?

LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LovetoLift79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by gunnigylfa View Post

Guy has coached pro's who recently won the Arnold Classic and gets them to the next level they need to be to do it . In my opinion he is a great trainer.

adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Typical rant from a Millennial who doesn't know squat.

Postdub33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're a fool

Postdub33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well said

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Postdub33 View Post
    You're a fool
    Not as foolish as replying to a 3 year old post though.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Not as foolish as replying to a 3 year old post though.
    Reverse hack squats are probably more foolish tho

Crack Cormier,that blonde Fabio dude and Vampire Will tied for funniest personal trainer I used to see in golds, glass just had them doing dumb dangerous chit, he never left a client alone for 30 mins to go talk to his dealer on his cell phone

jlhflex jlhflex jlhflex jlhflex jlhflex jlhflex jlhflex jlhflex jlhflex jlhflex jlhflex
    Like you did??
    "It's as satisfying to me as, uh, cumming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and cumming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of cumming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home, I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven." Arnold