Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AverageKenneth View Post
    Society has always been chit. People need to focus their attention on micro communities.

Srs. Get a few friends and family you actually care about together, 50 max, tyen work on helping each other. You'll fly ahead of all the other cucks scrabbling amongst themselves. Srs.
    so much this I can't even begin...

I see it in well in my sister's work communities (firefighters/1st responders)

Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imthebestmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000) Desimus20 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    OP I agree and it's real sad.

I've been dating a girl for a while now. She is sweet, caring, generous, kind.
    Unfortunately she is a social media addict. Some of the stories and pictures she posts are terrible (revealing, sexual, attention seeking etc).
    I don't get upset or angry because she does this just disapointed.
    She is so much better than this but unfortunately she is addicted to the social media DRUG.

How can i TRULY LOVE someone who is ADDICTED to other MENS attention

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dopamine is a helluva drug.

hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did not read a single word

But heavily agree with the title and I'd like to add

Social media has ruined and will ruin everything

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    I strongly disagree with your assessment for many reasons, but most pointedly is your idea that the only way to get back on the right track is by destroying it. (I also understand that you said this is unrealistic, but that does not allow me to rant or listen to myself talk, now does it?)

It may sometimes feel impossible to convince people to change their habits and do the right thing, but think about the significant changes just in the past few generations. Civil rights, seat belts, automobile emissions testing, lower rates of crime, infant mortality, fetal alcohol syndrome and smoking... If something is truly bad for people, then it is possible to get almost everyone to realize it and to do something about it, even if some people drag their feet.

Back when our sole job was to not die, diseases did not spread as much, or kill as many people. People were tribal and lived in relatively isolated communities. They interacted with relatively few people per week or month and met very few strangers. If someone became infected with an illness, it would not infect a large fraction of the population, probably. But then people became less nomadic and took up agriculture and moved into villages and figured out lye. Suddenly, you have large numbers in permanent close proximity... and a bad disease could wipe out a huge fraction of the population. This all got better when people understood that things like hygiene, sanitation, quarantine... proper nutrition made a big difference too, and of course vaccines and modern medicine.

When it came to information, culture, morals, values, and habits good and bad, until recently we all lived in isolated tribes, we were all hunter-gatherers. Very rarely would we have a meaningful exchange with someone from another tribe. A crazy but contagious idea might cause a cult or a conspiracy theory, but most people only learned about things from mainstream sources (news, books...), so very few people would ever be exposed to crackpot ideas. With the internet - especially social media, we are now entering the "village" stage. But most people have yet to develop the mental "nutrition" and "hygiene" habits that make them immune to bullchit and instawhores, and we as a society do not value (or have not figured out) the "sanitation" infrastructure that would keep most bad ideas away from most people. So we're at the stage where scary high fractions of the population catch viruses of the mind, resulting in things like anti-vaccination and women posing for 20 selfies and miscers pretending like they don't do the exact same thing. I am of the opinion that we need to build certain habits (like asking "What do you enjoy about her?" "How do you know?" and "Do I just want to believe this because it matches my worldview?" and "How does he have so many cool things going on in his life?" Thoughtful questions that allow you to see beyond what's presented before you, whether that's a YouTube video on essential oils or a IG video of naked degenerates) to prevent the spread of intellectual and moral infectious diseases. In other words, do we go full surprised Pikachu face when we all give people the attention they're desperately seeking, for all the wrong reasons, and they continue their bad behaviors? It's like laughing when a child acts naughty. They've now gotten away with the crime and received the attention they crave.

I believe that channeled properly, this communication amplification could help us become more aware of our communicative failures and will likely lead to improvements in future iterations. Being able to connect with anyone at a moment's notice isn't a bad thing, we're just really terrible at it, but temporarily so. This thread itself is evidence itself: The fact that we're becoming aware of the mistakes we've made on social media, and discussing some of the unintentional outcomes and ways to mitigate in the future is an optimistic sign of progress.

I'd ask you, if you hold so many strong opinions on why social media is ruining everything, what are you doing to make things better? Us humans are fragile, simple creatures. We respond to praise. Praise the things we want to see in others.
    here you go brahs:

It may sometimes feel impossible to convince people to change their habits and do the right thing, but think about the significant changes just in the past few generations.

If something is truly bad for people, then it is possible to get almost everyone to realize it and to do something about it, even if some people drag their feet.

A crazy but contagious idea might cause a cult or a conspiracy theory, but most people only learned about things from mainstream sources , so very few people would ever be exposed to crackpot ideas.

Most people have yet to develop the mental nutrition and hygiene habits that make them immune to bullchit and instawhores, and we as a society do not value the sanitation infrastructure that would keep most bad ideas away from most people.

In other words, do we go full surprised Pikachu face when we all give people the attention theyre desperately seeking, for all the wrong reasons, and they continue their bad behaviors?

http://autosummarizer.com/index.php

Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    It's made everyone narcissistic and has fueled feminism to the max. It's also made people retarded where now everyone just stares at a screen all day instead of acknowledging people.

Also agree that people are angry as fuk. Hateful. You can't even talk to anyone without them barely listening to what you say just to turn the conversation into what they want to talk about. Real life conversation is dead, that's why i don't partake in it anymore.

Can't even go to the gym without gymcels staring you down. It isn't the same as the pre 2012 days when the gym was a small group of people who actually lifted and did it as a hobby.
    The values are changing and it's sad to see. I don't think it's repairable despite what people say. How can you un-turn the beast that is social media? It would take massive conscious change by people on a mass scale to see changes but that's unrealistic unless laws were implemented, and that is unrealistic too.
    Laughing at your team since 2008.

dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dj10show is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Comply_or_Die View Post
    The values are changing and it's sad to see. I don't think it's repairable despite what people say. How can you un-turn the beast that is social media? It would take massive conscious change by people on a mass scale to see changes but that's unrealistic unless laws were implemented, and that is unrealistic too.
    It's like when people said computers would allow us to work 10 hour weeks or whatever. No, it just made the demands of us even more insane (answering work emails from home, having a work phone on you 24/7, having to telnet in from home, etc.). There are think tanks out there that intentionally scheme to make these things socially destructive as they get you hooked on advertising and grabbing your data. This isn't going back in the bag.
    Team Manlet
    Soccer/#10 Crew
    Team Titleist Crew
    Focus RS Crew
    Manchester United Crew
    Lightskin Lingard Crew
    David Reynolds Crew

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    neither new nor exciting, but good thread

ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000) ifisthole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it certainly ruined pictures

AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ifisthole View Post

And not one ass was seen that day.

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ifisthole View Post

lol women

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's always been my contention that the internet itself is simultaneously the greatest and worst human invention.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jesb7826 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed 100%. Felt this way for a long time.

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "I approve this message" OP

that is why I have no ****s to give about FB or any other kind of social FAKE connection.

Only the Misc that is full of 10k a-day Ceo's is where I Mingle online

Cheer's *******s!
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''Damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all Good..."

"Friends come and go but Enemies Accumulate"

"Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dusky99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Desimus20 View Post
    OP I agree and it's real sad.

I've been dating a girl for a while now. She is sweet, caring, generous, kind.
    Unfortunately she is a social media addict. Some of the stories and pictures she posts are terrible (revealing, sexual, attention seeking etc).
    I don't get upset or angry because she does this just disapointed.
    She is so much better than this but unfortunately she is addicted to the social media DRUG.

How can i TRULY LOVE someone who is ADDICTED to other MENS attention
    If you think she's only getting attention from those men, then I've got some bad news for you.

getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getsumbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In general humans are hard-wired to take the path of least resistance. IRL human interaction used to be the only pathway for dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin. Now there are pathways with less resistance offering the same thing.

Smart phones and social media are no different than any drug.

Every now and then you run into someone who can actually hold a conversation, it's a lost art.

T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Use the system to your advantage. It is what it is.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    If you saw American Pie you'd know Alison Hannigan was a low-key freak.

Anyway I agree with you. Makes me appreciate my chick even more and the fact that I gave up social media for Lent lol.

FB/IG definitely does have moms posting up butt shots and chit. Like you're 37 doing that sort of nonsense.

EDIT: OP I've also noticed how everyone is happy on social media. Even with a break up you will see someone reframe the whole situation like "thanks for the lesson" or "people in your life for a reason or a season" or some other dumb ****ing quote LMAO. Chit is mind numbing.
    lol the scariest thing about social media is these "support mob groups" where a whole bunch of people agree with a certain idea and if you challenge their little idea they all personally attack you. it's funny because before you showed up and they were posting ideas that were against personal attacks and racism but when they do it, it's ok. kinda reminds me of the misc.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legs09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't read anything but its true
    ^ this is a long thin black line

Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Marshall McLuhan said that humans create their tools and then the tools shape us.

The medium is the message. The massage. The mass age. The mess age.

The medium itself is what is important, not the content. People have argued for years whether television is good or bad for us. They say it is good for the educational shows, seeing other cultures, the beautiful cinematography, the art etc. people have said it is bad because of the violence, the constant negative news, the sex displayed to children etc. They all miss the point that Television itself is the medium that affects us, not the content it carries, and once the medium is internalized in the mind it permanently changes how you view and experience reality. The same thing can apply to any medium. Especially printed word/ typography. After internalizing the medium of printed word, humans continued to "read " the world even after lifting their eyes from a book. But "reading" and "seeing" are completely different experiences of reality.

"Social" media has changed humans and it has nothing to do with the content of some whore's instagram page.

The problem is the division of the social and communication. Socializing, as in interacting with other humans, used to be face to face. With new communication mediums this is no longer necessary. You can now call, text, chat, ********, youtube, etc to communicate. This leads to the death of the social, through the procession of the new communication models,, which the models are the communication medium, becomes more prominent and outgrows the social as the main means of socializing in society. This leads to the isolation of humans. There is today so many means to reach other humans but the problem is we can only reach them through inhuman models of communication. Humans are no longer interacting with other humans socially, humans are more interacting with the machine models of communication which is an entirely separate thing as social. This leads to the neon coffin, the simulacra, merging of the unreal into the real. The matrix. The humans become soulless zombie meat puppet

UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "If not me, then who? If not now, then when?"

On the road to CEO 50k/month

1989-2011 Forever mirin'

*HTC crew* *Married crew*

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyKappa View Post
    lol Basic white women
    Fixed

mobavaly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mobavaly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mobavaly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mobavaly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mobavaly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mobavaly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dont just blame the women. Blame men. We are the ones giving these women gratification but gawking at there pictures. I always cringe when i see guys post pics of insta sloots on misc saying "hnnng" when realistically that girl wouldnt look at them twice in real life. Men are the people that are feeding the egos of this women. Your local plumber has to break his back to make a living meanwhile some thot is making bank for posting pictures of herself with her tits out. Men have become the betas now.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT

- blame the product
    - blame the addicted consumer

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    respek wahmen u misogynistic patriarch chitlord privileged heteronormative cis scum

her body her choice
    past is the past
    #believeallwomen

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mobavaly View Post
    Dont just blame the women. Blame men. We are the ones giving these women gratification but gawking at there pictures. I always cringe when i see guys post pics of insta sloots on misc saying "hnnng" when realistically that girl wouldnt look at them twice in real life. Men are the people that are feeding the egos of this women. Your local plumber has to break his back to make a living meanwhile some thot is making bank for posting pictures of herself with her tits out. Men have become the betas now.
    It actually is really interesting how so many people feel the need to comment sh!t on random models pages like "beautiful", "wow gorgeous", etc as if that girl is going to fuk them over a comment or even respond (or like a response even means anything).
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkTheGoods is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Unless you are using it to market your business or a product, delete social media and don't look back. You won't believe how much less distracted you will feel. If you have friends or relatives in other countries, just download Viber to stay in touch. Instagram has no material use unless you want to a first-hand look as someone else's narcissistic tendencies. It was fun and interesting at first, but it's gotten out of hand and is one giant cluster ****. The so-called Instagram celebrities are willing to degrade themselves for attention and virtueless fame.

Any form of social media is designed to keep you hooked through it's use of feedback-loops. You're essentially a lab rat tugging on levers in search of the next fix. Just look at what former ******** developers have to say about what social media has done to society.

csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fkn nerds ruined everything for the rest of us
    High Test Crew

l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, Listen to "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" Nietzsche referred to the eventual degradation of society as, "the last man" or, "the contemptible man".
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."