Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1729
    Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Sucks about the transfer issues. I hope they get their **** together.

Rolled ice cream is good. The calories don't count .
    It is very good. Good thing they don't count cause need to have it again in the future. We're going to keep working on the transfer. Time will tell.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    That's nuts 4 people want to transfer out of there, that has to be highly unusual for any place right? Generally people don't want to transfer because it's a big pain to drive further to work wherever you end up and just having to get mixed in with a new team again. Something is seriously up with the one you guys are at now.

Yep, if you eat a snack between 1-3pm they are ghost calories so don't worry about it.
    Too bad I'm usually working 1-3 or I'd get to snack more, lol. It is crazy how many want to transfer though I don't know how serious the 4th one is. He is the head tech and a bit of a favorite of the pharmacist's but also would be the hardest to replace with all that he does and knows. The one is moving for sure and the other is getting the green light as we try to hire, so we're working on it but it's not easy for sure. Though at least 2 of us are transferring cause we have to drive far to get there, so trying to do the other way around so we can have stores closer to where we live.

Originally Posted by MissKB View Post
    GOOD MORNINGS! OMG! I forgot about those!! I used to love them. *making a mental note*

I work in HR - don't be afraid - it's literally their job to figure this out and you'll need as much documentation as possible if you have any hope of getting out of there!!
    I've always liked good mornings. I've been doing them on a regular basis for a couple of years now. It's not so much that it's HR just the whole calling anyone in general that is anxiety inducing. But we're working on things in the store so may not need to make that call at this point.

Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    I think a wee bit of vanity is justified here. Those are both awesome NSVs.

Holy chit that is an insane workout. My @$$ hurts in sympathy.

GMs are evil. I can't believe F2F can do 135.... I feel like I'm breaking in half with just the bar. I'll stick with SLDL kthanxbai.
    hehe. Just wait till next deadlift day. Supposed to do 1 rm but more than once cause this program is insane, it's only the second set of deadlfits in the block. I like good mornings. Light or heavy, it's all good.

Today was squats after work, which would be fine except silly me didn't think about new hair cut and neck exposed when walking in the super hot sun. I burned the back of my neck and I squat high bar. Oww Still managed and it almost helped distract so I wasn't thinking about how heavy I was lifting, maybe. Slow but I'm accepting that I'm just a slow squatter. Also had a guy compliment my sumo deadlift form at the end of the session. Not bad since I taught myself and it's an accessory.

squat 1x5 @ 115, 1x5 @ 135, 1x4 @ 145, belt 2x3 @ 165, 4x2 @ 195
    low bar pause squats 1x5 @ 115, 1x5 @ 125
    low bar bottom up squat 1x6 @ 45, 1x6 @ 65, 1x6 @ 85
    sumo deadlift 1x8 @ 135, 1x6 @ 165, 3x5 @ 195
    cardio 30 minutes treadmill
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally, I find sumo deadlift form hard as heck, and supposedly I'm even built for it, so getting a compliment is great in my book. Major kudos for doing bottoms-up squats. I find those 10x harder than regular ones, but they're SO good for teaching yourself to establish tension. You're killing it strength-wise on this cut, lady. What class are you going to compete in do you think? (Did I miss this?)
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ouch :-( The sun has been intense the last few days, gotta stock up on that sunscreen!
    Instagram: @doctorv17

MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Send the sun my way!!! I'll take the sunburn lol. I can't believe you're squatting that much (weight and volume) on cutting cals. Insane.
    Trying to gain a booty so my husband can squeeze it:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175451341&page=4

Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shesprints View Post
    Personally, I find sumo deadlift form hard as heck, and supposedly I'm even built for it, so getting a compliment is great in my book. Major kudos for doing bottoms-up squats. I find those 10x harder than regular ones, but they're SO good for teaching yourself to establish tension. You're killing it strength-wise on this cut, lady. What class are you going to compete in do you think? (Did I miss this?)
    Yeah. I find sumo a bit awkward. I'm already short so it's not like I have to pull the bar that far even with conventional so it's not much of a difference. I plan to compete right now in 132. It was the one I first competed in and I do better in that compared to 148 even though it's still overweight for my height.

Ouch :-( The sun has been intense the last few days, gotta stock up on that sunscreen!
    It was crazy last weekend. I need to buy some sunscreen if I'm going to keep walking for hours on the weekend to help with my tdee.

Send the sun my way!!! I'll take the sunburn lol. I can't believe you're squatting that much (weight and volume) on cutting cals. Insane.
    hehe, I can try. And thanks. This program is a bit crazy on the numbers but fun challenge. I've often done peak cycle attempts on cuts though so have some practice. Seems like I'm perma-cut life. Can only dream of getting to lift and bulk.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Made it trough heavy deadlift day. On the plus side, was a little worried but for nothing because turned out it was deadlift from box at 100% instead of full deadlift. Still was pretty darn heavy. Lifted later in day so could eat most of my calories beforehand, which included a delicious scoop of ice cream from Salt and Straw. Bought some veggies and such too. Didn't nap but did have some nice time lying on the couch while the cats napped too. Overall, an okay day.

deadlift to knees - 1x3 @ 135, 1x3 @ 165, 2x3 @ 195, belt 4x3 @ 215
    deadlift from box - 1x4 @ 195, belt 2x3 @ 225, 2x3 @ 255, chalk 3x2 @ 275
    overhead squat - 1x68 @ 45, 2x5 @ 65, 1x5 @ 75
    good morning - 3x8 @ 135
    cardio - 30 minutes on treadmill reading over forums as ipod had low battery
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) astronut96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fiction2Fitness View Post
    Yeah. I find sumo a bit awkward. I'm already short so it's not like I have to pull the bar that far even with conventional so it's not much of a difference.
    Do you prefer conventional or sumo? I had switched to sumo before surgery and liked it better than conventional because I felt like my form was better and I didn’t feel it as much in my back. Now that I’m getting back into it, I’ve been trying out more of a squat stance - not quite as wide as sumo but arms still inside the legs. It’s interesting and I’m still playing with the width.

hehe, I can try. And thanks. This program is a bit crazy on the numbers but fun challenge. I've often done peak cycle attempts on cuts though so have some practice. Seems like I'm perma-cut life. Can only dream of getting to lift and bulk.
    What program are you running again? It does look challenging and I’m trying to decide what program to run when I’m released from PT, and I’d like to add to my list to consider.

I googled the bottom up squats and I think in incorporate those regardless of program. Seems like they would go a long way towards building explosiveness out of the hole.

I’m with you on the perma-cut! I always seem to be trying to lose and am never in a position to bulk. I finally decided a few weeks ago that if I’m going to cut I need to suck it up and do it right. I do fine during the week and then screw it up on the weekends, so I’m still working on that (she says as she prepares to go to the local Italian joint for pizza and beer).

shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man, when I'm cutting (now) I'm way too hungry to incorporate anything like ice cream or pizza--those things are so calorie dense and for me so not satiating... I default to the "clean whole food" model, though of course not just chicken and broc****. But like, my big treat right now is watermelon and maybe on some days less than an ounce of dark chocolate. I guess I also just think about how having a sugar-and-fat treat will extend my cutting time that much more and displace healthy calories I could have instead.

I see you are up to 75lb for overhead squats. Trying to think if I've seen anyone at my gym do that, even the guys. Not sure I have.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert Humphrey

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170707741&p=1427864821#post1427864821

Originally Posted by astronut96 View Post
    Do you prefer conventional or sumo? I had switched to sumo before surgery and liked it better than conventional because I felt like my form was better and I didn’t feel it as much in my back. Now that I’m getting back into it, I’ve been trying out more of a squat stance - not quite as wide as sumo but arms still inside the legs. It’s interesting and I’m still playing with the width.

What program are you running again? It does look challenging and I’m trying to decide what program to run when I’m released from PT, and I’d like to add to my list to consider.

I googled the bottom up squats and I think in incorporate those regardless of program. Seems like they would go a long way towards building explosiveness out of the hole.

I’m with you on the perma-cut! I always seem to be trying to lose and am never in a position to bulk. I finally decided a few weeks ago that if I’m going to cut I need to suck it up and do it right. I do fine during the week and then screw it up on the weekends, so I’m still working on that (she says as she prepares to go to the local Italian joint for pizza and beer).
    I compete with conventional. I've done the lift much longer and just added sumo on my own as an accessory so haven't gotten it up above 225 yet. As for program, well I'm sort of making it up. I'm using Sheiko numbers from a excel template I found but needed a break from doing bench every single lifting session. So right now I have squats with deadlift accessory, bench, deadlifts with front/overhead squat accessory and a day for push/press plus cleans and snatch as I wanted to learn to do those. Sheiko tends to stick between 60-80 percent of 1rm most of the time. I can pick lifts I want but not adept yet to be picking my own numbers though I'll probably do an actual peak cycle again once I pick a meet.

Man, when I'm cutting (now) I'm way too hungry to incorporate anything like ice cream or pizza--those things are so calorie dense and for me so not satiating... I default to the "clean whole food" model, though of course not just chicken and broc****. But like, my big treat right now is watermelon and maybe on some days less than an ounce of dark chocolate. I guess I also just think about how having a sugar-and-fat treat will extend my cutting time that much more and displace healthy calories I could have instead.

I see you are up to 75lb for overhead squats. Trying to think if I've seen anyone at my gym do that, even the guys. Not sure I have.
    Ah, I have days where I don't eat a lot of volume, so have managed ice cream but no pizza right now. I mostly am doing things like veggies and chicken or egg whites but I also get in treats almost every day. It's a very slow cut because of that and had to increase expenditure in hopes to eat more calories while still losing cause 1200 cal sucks so right now averaging 1400. Honestly, I haven't seen anyone do overhead squats. I've seen cleans, jerks, snatch and all kinds of stuff but so far am the only one when I'm there doing overhead. It's a challenge but I like it though will some day be limited by how much I can press to get it overhead.
    Last edited by Fiction2Fitness; 04-15-2018 at 12:57 PM. Reason: fix quote
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Lazy sunday. Stayed in bed until about 11 am and eventually made my way to the gym. Walked there, light lifting some cardio then walked home. I've been chilling on the couch. Should write but already considering going to bed.

push press - 1x8 @ 45, 1x6 @ 65, 3x5 @ 75
    snatch - 1x6 @ 45, 3x5 @ 55
    clean - 1x8 @ 65, 2x5 and 1x4 @ 75
    rdl/row - 3x5 @ 85 with straps
    30 minutes on treadmill walking

Back is a little sore today. Might spend some time with the heating pad. Have lighter work week but am negotiating to get 1-2 days at store closer to home.
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your deadlift numbers are incredible. and your cleans..my god. not proud, but i had to google push press and i can't fathom lifting 75 lbs over my head for multiple exercises hahah

jelly of the 11am wake up!

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lifted later in day so could eat most of my calories beforehand, which included a delicious scoop of ice cream from Salt and Straw.
    They just opened a location of this 2 blocks from my apartment, but the line is always around the block. I want to try it, but not that badly lol.

LWalked there, light lifting some cardio then walked home. I've been chilling on the couch.

push press - 1x8 @ 45, 1x6 @ 65, 3x5 @ 75
    "Light lifting" lmao.... clearly we have different definitions of that!

Your deadlift numbers are incredible. and your cleans..my god. not proud, but i had to google push press and i can't fathom lifting 75 lbs over my head for multiple exercises hahah

jelly of the 11am wake up!
    Aww thanks. Push press is like overhead or military, just with momentum from legs so can lift a little more. I would some day like to see it increase but haven't gotten far yet. yes, enjoying the no work days and sleeping in cause have no kids or anything. And well, struggle to fall asleep usually means i stay in bed a little longer in the morning.

They just opened a location of this 2 blocks from my apartment, but the line is always around the block. I want to try it, but not that badly lol.

"Light lifting" lmao.... clearly we have different definitions of that!
    I went to one in Studio City but right after they opened the doors, as they open at noon. No line for me but I've heard there are often lines at that location. And yes, light compared to squat and deadlift days, even bench. Nothing at 100lbs yet. ;-)
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Yeah, push press is actually easier than strict OHP for most people because of that leg drive. I do remember my trainer telling me to practice it when I was doing the Oly lifts actually, so good call there Fiction.

Is there the possibility of massage in your future? If you lived closer I'd trade you one, ugh, so sore all the time. It's worse on a cut, I think.

How are you finding the treadmill walking? Do you do an incline or just flat?
    --Hubert Humphrey

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait, so does a bottom up squat sound as burny as I think?
    Because daaaamn.

I find conventional to be the more awkward deadlift, I'd rather pull sumo by far. Wish I had a full length bar so I could have my feet where I want without the plates being too close for comfort, lol. Nice numbers, you've been kicking a whole lot of ass! And I give major kudos to anyone who can do snatches, and cleans, those scare the chit outta me!
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

Yeah, push press is actually easier than strict OHP for most people because of that leg drive. I do remember my trainer telling me to practice it when I was doing the Oly lifts actually, so good call there Fiction.

Is there the possibility of massage in your future? If you lived closer I'd trade you one, ugh, so sore all the time. It's worse on a cut, I think.

How are you finding the treadmill walking? Do you do an incline or just flat?
    Thanks. No massage in my future. Never been a fan of being touched by others so it's not something I consider nor do I have spare money for such cause need shoes and to pay for a meet. I do a bit of an incline when just walking. If I run then I have it more flat. I don't mind treadmill walking but I also have an ipod so listen to music to help getting through it.

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    Wait, so does a bottom up squat sound as burny as I think?
    Because daaaamn.

I find conventional to be the more awkward deadlift, I'd rather pull sumo by far. Wish I had a full length bar so I could have my feet where I want without the plates being too close for comfort, lol. Nice numbers, you've been kicking a whole lot of ass! And I give major kudos to anyone who can do snatches, and cleans, those scare the chit outta me!
    The bottom up squats were a bit awkward at first trying to get in place. Not sure if they are burny though. Guess it depends on how you are built and what you're used to doing for deadlifts. The cleans and snatch aren't so scary at just the bar. *winks*

And i have a possible meet. Need to see if I can get the time off from work but I could possibly compete very beginning of June. It would accomplish 2 things in 1 because it's near where I grew up in Wyoming. So I can take a vacation home and compete at the same time. Need to buy shoes still but would be a great opportunity. And a personal fun point: 15 years ago I graduated from high school and weighted over 200 back then. Would be a great feeling to go back and squat more than that while weighing 132 or less. Should have my tax return soon so can pay for the meet with that. Just need work to be okay with me taking around 5 days off (I have enough PTO).
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Ohh an (almost) home town competition! That could be fun! I was a scrawny lil sh!+ in high school lol. Every time I go back for a wedding or whatever it shocks me how almost everyone from my class is now very overweight. So you'd definitely be the shock-and-awe of going against the trend!

Every time I go back for a wedding or whatever it shocks me how almost everyone from my class is now very overweight. So you'd definitely be the shock-and-awe of going against the trend!
    Same!! I think that sounds amazing. Like yes, I'm coming home from gorgeous, sunny Cali - also i'm 70 lbs lighter - also i'm strong as fuk - also, sorry not sorry you peaked in highschool, friends. hahahah okay i went on a tangent. but it sounds like a great idea!

Ohh an (almost) home town competition! That could be fun! I was a scrawny lil sh!+ in high school lol. Every time I go back for a wedding or whatever it shocks me how almost everyone from my class is now very overweight. So you'd definitely be the shock-and-awe of going against the trend!
    Indeed, weddings are good ones too. For my older stepsister's wedding, I was near my heaviest (had just lost some though cause the pants I'd brought were too big and was quite a struggle without a belt) but still well over 200lbs. So, my younger stepsister got married and I weighed 135. Quite the difference and surprised a fair number of people who hadn't seen me during the years between the events. Probably won't see anyone I knew in the short time I'll be over but have seen some in the past when I moved home from college and such in brief passing and the trend is more to have gained than to have lost since our teen years.

Same!! I think that sounds amazing. Like yes, I'm coming home from gorgeous, sunny Cali - also i'm 70 lbs lighter - also i'm strong as fuk - also, sorry not sorry you peaked in highschool, friends. hahahah okay i went on a tangent. but it sounds like a great idea!
    hehehe, Yeah that would be fun and all. Too bad I probably won't see anyone I went to school with but still. And most were actually nice to me except maybe a couple of the jocks. Still, I'll maybe post on ******** that I'll be in the area and might try to at least catch lunch with my best friend from those days but haven't been successful at that yet.

So far looking good. Head pharmacist said I could put in the request and should get it off. Bad part is right now we are short on hours so I'm working a little less and thus making less money. Have to pay for meet, plane ticket and shoes since haven't replaced the ones that were stolen yet. Maybe I can try an outlet store to see if can find some shoes, or I guess maybe could go with chucks but eh, not sure.

Anyways, need to post the last couple of lifting sessions. Soreness lasted for a few days in back but it's doing fine. Thighs ended up sore after the sumo deadlift session but nothing too abnormal.

11-17-18
    squats - 1x5 @ 115, 1x4 @ 135, 2x3 @ 155, belt 5x2 @ 185
    overload - 255 for 20 count with belt
    bottom up - 1x5 @ 45, 1x6 @ 65, 1x6 @ 85
    pause squats - 1x5 @ 125, 1x5 @ 135
    sumo deadlift - 1x8 @ 135, 1x5 @ 165, belt 3x5 @ 195
    30 minutes on treadmill

4-18-18
    bench - 1x5 @ 65, 1x4 @ 75, 2x3 @ 85, 5x3 @ 95
    pause close grip - 1x6 @ 65, 2x4 @ 75
    over tricep push with bar - 3x8 @ 40
    cable bicep curl with bar - 1x8 @ 40, 2x8 @ 60
    face pull with rope - 3x10 @ 80
    30 minutes on treadmill
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281

Just Strong Ambassador

Do you think you'll ever pull sumo in competition? They say it's better for the leverages many women, especially shorter ones, tend to have. Also... holy CHIT that's a heavy-ass face pull. I do those with like 30, wtf bro.

It's crazy how much harder bottom-up squats are than regular ones. I'm glad I'm not the only one who needs to go a ton lighter on those comparatively. Great way to learn to attain/maintain tightness and eliminates the stretch reflex... hm, I should start doing these. My MMA friend swears by them.
    --Hubert Humphrey

i tried to google overload - is this an exercise? the internet was no help. did you do 255lbs of some exercise 20 times? because that sounds insane lol.