Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2805
    SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    I've bought equipment for those prices before.
    That's amazing. If I could manage to get equipment for such pricing it will be really helpful for me to start my own gym.

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by leonard1 View Post
    Perhaps you are right here. How does one market to and ultimately sell to the buyer that wants just the right amount of rust and the very odd weight horn placement? With that associated work, you get the big pay off of $50.

I think it makes sense to take time for high dollar items. Spending that much time for a $50 item makes no sense. Lower the price so that it's no longer taking up space of the gym. If it doesn't sell - it isn't worth anything. give it away.
    LOL. Your missing the point, it's a free service. I see repeat listings all the time in my search, some weeks old some months, none of them get a second thought as I scroll by.

You're also making a lot of assumptions. For all we know someone gave him the piece, it's not in his way and he has nothing better to do. So all this 'work' you refer to, the two minutes it took to list and 20 seconds to change the price over the 9 months, actually gives him something to do. Not to mention $50 is a lot of money to some people.

But your attitude does give me some insight as to some peoples bizarre behavior during my various CL transactions.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    But your attitude does give me some insight as to some peoples bizarre behavior during my various CL transactions.
    I don't understand your point here. I've never interacted with the guy just because his listing makes no sense to me.

Do people contact you about your listings because they annoy them? I wouldn't think so - but I agree with you about bizarre behavior on CL. Almost every time I buy or sell something - there is a strange aspect to the transaction.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SyedZeeshan View Post
    I'm not really sure about the prices since this is the first time I've got into purchasing equipment.
    So your first thought is to post in the thread called "Another Craigslist dreamer..." Awesome.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    LOL. Your missing the point, it's a free service. I see repeat listings all the time in my search, some weeks old some months, none of them get a second thought as I scroll by.

You're also making a lot of assumptions. For all we know someone gave him the piece, it's not in his way and he has nothing better to do. So all this 'work' you refer to, the two minutes it took to list and 20 seconds to change the price over the 9 months, actually gives him something to do. Not to mention $50 is a lot of money to some people.

This, all day long.

Some items take a long time to sell - doesn't mean you drop their price or give them away just because they aren't selling fast.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    So your first thought is to post in the thread called "Another Craigslist dreamer..." Awesome.
    Yes, my first post is in this thread and I find nothing wrong with it.

DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeusVultMax is on a distinguished road. (+10)

3000 USD for this stuff, is he even serious or do I need to flag him?
    are you an idiot dude? You are whats wrong with this planet.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't understand why you would flag someone over pricing.

Or the people that get the urge to email someone to tell them their pricing is wrong.

I've seen guys email people making fun of their asking prices for "rusty junk" that was actually vintage plates and the guy was selling at a fair price.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Originally Posted by DeusVultMax View Post
    are you an idiot dude? You are whats wrong with this planet.
    Could you please explain whats wrong with you?

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, my first post is in this thread and I find nothing wrong with it.
    I think it is a simple misunderstanding. This thread is for people that post items on CL at a price that is way more than it is worth, not things that are great deals.

If the person was asking 100,000 for the Hammer Strength stuff then it would make it here; at those prices it is simply a great deal
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Syed - go to the pinned Craigslist thread at the top of the forum, if you are really interested in buying equipment, read that whole thread and look for the previous ones and read those too. Will give you a good amount of knowledge on pricing.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Syed - go to the pinned Craigslist thread at the top of the forum, if you are really interested in buying equipment, read that whole thread and look for the previous ones and read those too. Will give you a good amount of knowledge on pricing.
    Guys thank you for the advise.

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whats wrong with this thread? I don't understand. I thought was the thread where people ask outrageous prices for used equipment well over new pricing? Recently I've been postings like Collars under what they sell for on ebay, A rack and bench (which would cost over the sellers asking price new), dumbbells and weights, leg press, bench set with weight tree, Bowflex machine, Home gym, Hampton bars and tree with weights (bars and tree alone exceed $1200). Or is this a thread where equipment is priced much higher than we would pay for used equipment, and we consider these listers as "dreamers"?

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/sp...415410294.html

3000 USD for this stuff, is he even serious or do I need to flag him?
    That's honestly well worth it. Ofc the blue doesn't help the value, Platinum is better, I could ge around 2.5-3k for just the HS equipment alone. The only thing he has wrong with the ad is the leg press is not 5k used, it's about that price new. As for the Cybex he has some decent and more desirable pieces, about half of them are what I would call useless though.

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not about "thinking."
    If you don't ask, you don't get it. If the guy is actually selling everything, hop on a plane from India & make it happen.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...416083314.html

Someone better jump on this. Ironmaster db's and bench for $1600. These wont be around long.

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    The seller is either on some serious meds or a very creative marketer. Not such which.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #73 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #78 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #20 ||---||

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, anyone interested in this steal! Lol At $50 per mat I think I’ll take them all ha ha and installed too no way that seals the deal fo sho.

https://boise.craigslist.org/spo/d/4...429516104.html

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Ne1 serious about starting a home gym now is your chance:

https://boise.craigslist.org/spo/d/d...455060524.html

Bench, two bars, small dumbbell rack with sparce incomplete little dumbbell set, kettle bell

Just...

Wait for it...

https://imgur.com/a/MZVAm
    Last edited by Nebamartinez; 01-14-2018 at 04:41 AM.

1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’ll leave this one here....smh.

https://denver.craigslist.org/clo/d/...407635597.html
    []---[] Equipment Crew #73 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #78 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #20 ||---||

Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironskunk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 1651Naismith View Post
    You mean I can get an extra 50 4 days a week?? Hmmm I could get into this...

Just so I dont distract... Been up a few years not sure what the scam is...

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...445734816.html

Originally Posted by 1651Naismith View Post
    Used sweaty thong. Now I’ve seen it all lmao.

They forgot to mention sick details like it’s either peeled off of a guy or a +++ size Russian beauty named Olga... ha ha the bonus sell is an extra sweaty saturated string that permeates fish-n-farts lol
    Last edited by Nebamartinez; 01-14-2018 at 02:29 PM.

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nebamartinez View Post
    Hey, anyone interested in this steal! Lol At $50 per mat I think I’ll take them all ha ha and installed too no way that seals the deal fo sho.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/s...452495529.html
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RemainDieHard View Post
    That's a fairly typical price from a gym supplier. The mats I've seen look the same as what you buy at a farm store, I think they just buy them and double the price.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Originally Posted by RemainDieHard View Post
    WOw lol

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nebamartinez View Post

Or go to TSC right next door to boise, and save $10 a mat, lol.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/search/stall%20mats

or go to TSC near phoenix and save a boatload

Some people truly are morons !
    Last edited by twodog; 01-15-2018 at 07:01 AM.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://cnj.craigslist.org/spo/d/com...445178200.html

$1550 for Powerblocks and a crappy bench with a mile wide pad gap.
    Garage Gym Owner

d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    Or go to TSC right next door to boise, and save $10 a mat, lol.

or go to TSC near phoenix and save a boatload

Some people truly are morons !
    But they have "install available"! Hopefully they have a good price on that too. lol

oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000) oldred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    https://cnj.craigslist.org/spo/d/com...445178200.html

$1550 for Powerblocks and a crappy bench with a mile wide pad gap.
    That's my bench!

I get my big butt cradled in that gap and that bench and I are solid. I just wish it had rubber feet.
    Attached Images
    ()---() York Barbell Club #67 ()---()