Closed Thread
Page 224 of 336 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,720 of 10051
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    My MIJ 90s Ibanez RG 550 has been outfitted with stainless steel frets and bending/vibrato is a dream on that fretboard. I wish all my guitars had stainless steel frets.
    I'm surprised Ibanez hasn't made it standard across the Prestige range and there are brands like PRS that don't offer stainless steel on anything. It's a cop out when they use excuses like nickel frets sound better and S/S frets are harder on fretting tools.

Anyway they're slowly getting there. Check out the new AZ line.

Roasted maple. Fatter necks. Stainless steel frets. Luminlay side dots.

2018 catalog is here

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    I'm surprised Ibanez hasn't made it standard across the Prestige range and there are brands like PRS that don't offer stainless steel on anything. It's a cop out when they use excuses like nickel frets sound better and S/S frets are harder on fretting tools.

Anyway they're slowly getting there. Check out the new AZ line.

Roasted maple. Fatter necks. Stainless steel frets. Luminlay side dots.

2018 catalog is here
    Finally, it's been awhile since I've gotten excited about a new Ibanez line of guitars. Those specs look pretty sweet, curious how the pricing will be.

harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finally, it's been awhile since I've gotten excited about a new Ibanez line of guitars. Those specs look pretty sweet, curious how the pricing will be.
    From what I’ve seen, the Prestige models will be around $2200 street price.
    |USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

Squat: 475 (sleeves)
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 485
    Snatch: 195
    C&J: 245

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by harmsxwhey View Post
    From what I’ve seen, the Prestige models will be around $2200 street price.
    That's quite a bit higher than I'd like to spend on an Ibanez.
    I'd rather get a nice acoustic for that price.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The AZ's are basically a Japanese Suhr. SS frets, 12" radius, roasted neck, Gotoh bridge and who knows about the Duncan Hyperion pickups, and no rosewood fingerboard option. For the same price, if they are 2200 USD, get a Suhr, imo. We'll, see how they compare to the Suhr. One of the best and most consistent guitars I've every played were as a couple of DNA Jems, so they have the guys there that can get it done.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    The AZ's are basically a Japanese Suhr. SS frets, 12" radius, roasted neck, Gotoh bridge and who knows about the Duncan Hyperion pickups, and no rosewood fingerboard option. For the same price, if they are 2200 USD, get a Suhr, imo. We'll, see how they compare to the Suhr. One of the best and most consistent guitars I've every played were as a couple of DNA Jems, so they have the guys there that can get it done.
    On the right side of that second page they show Premium models (not MIJ) which will be more affordable and also offer roasted maple necks, SS frets, etc. I'm guessing they're going with maple fretboards on the new range to get around CITES which specifically targets import/export of rosewood and involves a lot more paperwork. I'd prefer to see ebony as an option there.

Good point about Suhr although I haven't seen many priced under $3K. The key advantages with Suhr are more options and customer service is second to none. I remember a now deleted thread on The Gear Page where some guy chose to complain about the paint work inside the tremolo cavity of his Scott Henderson Suhr on Thanksgiving morning. John Suhr took time out of his day with his family to respond in detail and encouraged the OP to contact him personally. No way is anyone from Ibanez doing that.

That being said at the same price point I'd be pretty confident a Japanese Ibanez would be comparable in quality to Suhr, especially the j.custom line made for Ibanez by Sugi and Fujigen.

Here's a potato pic of my MIJ Ibanez RG 550 and my Gibson ES-335 and my cat Miss Moneypenny, not pictured is the Axe-FX II nearby that I play through.

Attached Images

On the right side of that second page they show Premium models (not MIJ) which will be more affordable and also offer roasted maple necks, SS frets, etc. I'm guessing they're going with maple fretboards on the new range to get around CITES which specifically targets import/export of rosewood and involves a lot more paperwork. I'd prefer to see ebony as an option there.

Good point about Suhr although I haven't seen many priced under $3K. The key advantages with Suhr are more options and customer service is second to none. I remember a now deleted thread on The Gear Page where some guy chose to complain about the paint work inside the tremolo cavity of his Scott Henderson Suhr on Thanksgiving morning. John Suhr took time out of his day with his family to respond in detail and encouraged the OP to contact him personally. No way is anyone from Ibanez doing that.

That being said at the same price point I'd be pretty confident a Japanese Ibanez would be comparable in quality to Suhr, especially the j.custom line made for Ibanez by Sugi and Fujigen.
    Is the off-shore factory used by Ibanez to produce the Premium line decent?

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright guys I’m looking for some advice. I’ve always been interested in guitars (I guess most people are).

I took a run at it when I was young, around 13, and I quit before I even started. Unfortunately I started with an electric guitar lol and the guy who was supposed to be giving me lessons didn’t teach me sh!t.

I’m considering giving it another go as a hobby in my free time. I would try acoustic this time around. I primarily listen to country music and would like to stick to similar music when learning.

Is this doable and are the cheap $120ish sets on amazon okay just for me to get the ball rolling?
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Originally Posted by FreshStart12 View Post
    Alright guys I’m looking for some advice. I’ve always been interested in guitars (I guess most people are).

I took a run at it when I was young, around 13, and I quit before I even started. Unfortunately I started with an electric guitar lol and the guy who was supposed to be giving me lessons didn’t teach me sh!t.

I’m considering giving it another go as a hobby in my free time. I would try acoustic this time around. I primarily listen to country music and would like to stick to similar music when learning.

Is this doable and are the cheap $120ish sets on amazon okay just for me to get the ball rolling?
    It absolutely is do-able. One of the beauties of guitar versus many other instruments is that they're relatively inexpensive for beginners and it doesn't take long to be able to start producing decent sounds (unlike say a violin or oboe). Also, there is just tons and tons of guitar information resources on youtube now to help.

I'd recommend this, personally, if you swing a few extra bucks: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha/F...stic-Guitar.gc
    I worked in Guitar Center for awhile (as well as taught guitar) and recommended this one due to the fact that it was cheapest decent guitar they stocked. Anything less tended to have either tuning stability issues or action issues.

omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's a potato pic of my MIJ Ibanez RG 550 and my Gibson ES-335 and my cat Miss Moneypenny, not pictured is the Axe-FX II nearby that I play through.

Lol... I'll be honest, that really is a potato pic. You couldn't even move the Ibanez to one side?!

I sold a 335 just before Christmas; loved the thing but it wasn't getting the play time it deserved. If I were to get another in future I would certainly entertain a figured top cherry one, and cherry is the classic colour for a 335, of course, but there's something about sunbursts on this model...

[QUOTE=mrawdtsi]seriously, the best username in the misc. srs. lol every time....[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=MyBodyIsRdy420]your username is sofa king cool.[/QUOTE]

squat/bench/deadlift - 480/286/572

Originally Posted by omg_otters View Post
    Lol... I'll be honest, that really is a potato pic. You couldn't even move the Ibanez to one side?!

I sold a 335 just before Christmas; loved the thing but it wasn't getting the play time it deserved. If I were to get another in future I would certainly entertain a figured top cherry one, and cherry is the classic colour for a 335, of course, but there's something about sunbursts on this model...

Lol, I know that pic is terrible. I woulda moved the Ibanez but I didn't want to disturb the cat. haha.
    Yeah that sunburst is gorgeous. I can't get myself to sell mine, I'm pretty sure I'll keep it forever if possible.

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It absolutely is do-able. One of the beauties of guitar versus many other instruments is that they're relatively inexpensive for beginners and it doesn't take long to be able to start producing decent sounds (unlike say a violin or oboe). Also, there is just tons and tons of guitar information resources on youtube now to help.

I'd recommend this, personally, if you swing a few extra bucks: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha/F...stic-Guitar.gc
    I worked in Guitar Center for awhile (as well as taught guitar) and recommended this one due to the fact that it was cheapest decent guitar they stocked. Anything less tended to have either tuning stability issues or action issues.
    Awesome thank you. I’ll definitely look into that guitar. I have a lot of homework to do but think I might give it a shot!
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Here's a potato pic of my MIJ Ibanez RG 550 and my Gibson ES-335
    Nice. You can cover a wide range of styles with those two.

Is the off-shore factory used by Ibanez to produce the Premium line decent?
    Never played an Ibanez Premium but assuming they use similar materials and hardware and you like the feel of the neck then there shouldn't be an issue. Looking at Satriani's JS24P for example, it's got an Edge tremolo, DiMarzios, and same wiring as the JS2410. $1499 vs $2499.

Worst case scenario is the fret edges feel a bit rough compared to a Prestige however any competent tech should be able to quickly fix that up. A few passes with a fret beveling file, some work with a fret end dressing file, and finally a few passes with sandpaper or steel wool to polish them. Most new guitars need a setup anyway so that's just an extra step.

Nice. You can cover a wide range of styles with those two.

Never played an Ibanez Premium but assuming they use similar materials and hardware and you like the feel of the neck then there shouldn't be an issue. Looking at Satriani's JS24P for example, it's got an Edge tremolo, DiMarzios, and same wiring as the JS2410. $1499 vs $2499.

Worst case scenario is the fret edges feel a bit rough compared to a Prestige however any competent tech should be able to quickly fix that up. A few passes with a fret beveling file, some work with a fret end dressing file, and finally a few passes with sandpaper or steel wool to polish them. Most new guitars need a setup anyway so that's just an extra step.
    Yeah definitely can cover some decent musical ground with those two, but I wouldn't mind having an american fender tele, strat, and gibson les paul to round it out (and also a 7-string).

So we're looking at a possible $1K difference between the Prestige and Premium lines? I'm curious if the Prestige feels and sounds $1K better than the Premium.
    I can't remember if I've played a Suhr before or not, but obviously if I did I didn't spend enough time with it.
    Last edited by rollerball; 01-10-2018 at 12:36 PM.

RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not a guitar related post but probably the only active thread that has musicians.

Just found out that the lead singer of my band pissed off the owner of the best place to play in town and we are now blacklisted. Would play there 3-4x during the summer and rake in close to $2k every time. Back to playing the dives and maybe getting $200/show if we are lucky. Feelsbad....

Kinda feel like kicking him outta the band but he is also my best friend and we started the band together.

anyone else ever have a situation like this?
    hard to hate on a fellow wings fan but....

i need to cut... badly.

cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cjmadscientist has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    did some updating to the pedal board.....switched out my Green Rhino and fulldrive 3 for the Black box and Precision Drive. Been focused on metal recently, so the precision drive is fantastic with the built in gate (and it sounds in the ball park of a green rhino enough). Black Box is a sweet Bluesbreaker clone that does a great low gain thing when you need it. Not seen in the pic is my Joe bonamassa Wah

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp...83488768_n.jpg

Always Pick Two Crew
    Eat it Like Groceries Crew
    Always Be Closing Crew
    member of <HTC>

lift heavy, drink bourbon, f**k often

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sup brahs, working on new song... Would appreciate some feedback, be honest af please I can take it..

edit: it's not mixed properly yet, mainly because i don't know how to lol

deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    Sup brahs, working on new song... Would appreciate some feedback, be honest af please I can take it..

Damn. That was sick man. I dig it.

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by deadhead6391 View Post
    Damn. That was sick man. I dig it.
    Thanks man.. Still on spread fuuk

omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Very nice. Do you have much music theory knowledge? Reminds me of some tracks from Modest Mouse's debut album, This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About.
    [QUOTE=mrawdtsi]seriously, the best username in the misc. srs. lol every time....[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=MyBodyIsRdy420]your username is sofa king cool.[/QUOTE]

squat/bench/deadlift - 480/286/572

Originally Posted by omg_otters View Post
    Very nice. Do you have much music theory knowledge? Reminds me of some tracks from Modest Mouse's debut album, This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About.
    Thanks bro. I'm self taught so my music theory sucks, I use tabs and don't really know scales and all that chit but developed good ears cause I used to tab out a bunch of 8min+ prog metal songs.. Also been playing for like 10 years as well..

Will listen to that MM album.. I only know Float On, used to listen to that chit in middle song lol
    Last edited by SwimToTheMoon; 01-12-2018 at 01:42 AM.

deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) deadhead6391 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks bro. I'm self taught so my music theory sucks, I use tabs and don't really know scales and all that chit but developed good ears cause I used to tab out a bunch of 8min+ prog metal songs.. Also been playing for like 10 years as well..

Will listen to that MM album.. I only know Float On, used to listen to that chit in middle song lol
    Modest Mouse is actually one of my favorite nonmetal bands. Most of their stuff from the moon and antarctica on is amazing.nothing like float on for the most part.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sounds pretty interesting. Who's your influence?
    Are you really in Zimbabwe?
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    Sounds pretty interesting. Who's your influence?
    Are you really in Zimbabwe?
    Thanks and nah I'm not from zimbabwe lol..
    I like all the standard prog metal stuff like Dream Theatre and Btbam but right now i'm listening to a lot of those newer youtube guitarists like David Maxim Mimic or Nick Johnston

BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's a potato pic of my MIJ Ibanez RG 550 and my Gibson ES-335 and my cat Miss Moneypenny
    What year is that 335? I used to own a gorgeous 1978 ES-345TD until some fuktard broke into my apartment and stole it.

Originally Posted by BusterMudd View Post
    What year is that 335? I used to own a gorgeous 1978 ES-345TD until some fuktard broke into my apartment and stole it.
    Wow that's f*cking awful that someone stole your 1978 ES-345.
    Mine is a 1991 I believe

This is very impressive, your sense of composition is very good. Almost sounded like a laidback CHON for a moment, really nice melody over that waltz 3/4 feel at around 47 seconds.
    Post more of this chit, it's a nice change of pace from all the shredder mcshreddersons, not that I have anything against shreddy freddies lol as I'm one too..

This is very impressive, your sense of composition is very good. Almost sounded like a laidback CHON for a moment, really nice melody over that waltz 3/4 feel at around 47 seconds.
    Post more of this chit, it's a nice change of pace from all the shredder mcshreddersons, not that I have anything against shreddy freddies lol as I'm one too..
    Thanks brah, really appreciate the words man srs.. On fuking spread with you too, i'm on spread with everyone i wanna rep fuuuuk..(will get you later)

Here's another song i wrote a few months ago, it's not recorded yet though, it's way harder to play cause there's two leads in each channel playing different chit.. But it's also chill for the most part

https://soundcloud.com/frqd/wip-prog-metal

Thanks brah, really appreciate the words man srs.. On fuking spread with you too, i'm on spread with everyone i wanna rep fuuuuk..(will get you later)

Here's another song i wrote a few months ago, it's not recorded yet though, it's way harder to play cause there's two leads in each channel playing different chit.. But it's also chill for the most part

https://soundcloud.com/frqd/wip-prog-metal
    Yeah you seem to have a legit knack for composition and movement. Was that a midi-track that you'll later perform and record on guitar or do you have some strong digital processing on your tone?

Closed Thread
Page 224 of 336 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast